Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=Shmoe;373739]Kinney does it again. God damn, good job. An A* in your first American show? Somehow I think the first Japanese promotion to go International or Global sounds nice to you...[/quote] Even with hitting A* on my first show, it would still take a bit of time to hit International, to reach that I really need to be going to Americana on a consistant basis, but I at-least know that matches there are a viable option and I'm trying to think of a few idea's to fully exploit that fact, without suddenly ignoring the bread and butter of putting show on back in Japan. [quote= foolinc 373745] And I thought I was good at booking... I once again have to bow to your ability to play this game and at telling an impressive story. [/quote] Two things majorly helped having McFly and Gilmore on the roster, if I didn't have those two I probably wouldn't have proceeded with trying to crack America. Plus over-spill popularity with some of my main eventers. Naksawa and Kudo had that from being World Champion, whilst Shimedzu gained it from winning the Super 10 Cup. Even so, A* matches exceeded expectations and what was more pleasing was that the under-card matches held up pretty well with matches around the B range. I guess it helps that the product is reliable on good matches , than anything elses.

Well, if shows like that keep piling up I'd say that International is definately possible. Also, if you wouldn't mind, I'm curious about your game so far; seeing as you've had so many A* matches and cards, could you go on your user log and post which is the individually highest graded A* match you've got and the highest graded A* card you've got? Pleaaase? :D

[quote=Shmoe;373967]Well, if shows like that keep piling up I'd say that International is definately possible. Also, if you wouldn't mind, I'm curious about your game so far; seeing as you've had so many A* matches and cards, could you go on your user log and post which is the individually highest graded A* match you've got and the highest graded A* card you've got? Pleaaase? :D[/quote] [B]Highest Rated Match: [/B]Hooded Kudo vs Koshiro Ino (Night of the Burning Hammer- October 2007) This was the singles part of the Two Tier World Title match. In terms of match write-up's I feel I've made other matches sound better. Really it's hard to tell between each match, whether or not it was a 99% A* or a 96% A*. [B]Highest Rated Show:[/B] Inferno/BOSJ Cup (June 2008) The last pay per view I put on, and in my opinion deserving of being called the best show so far, prior to that the best show was Sword of Destiny (May 2008).

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]The first half of the NYC Invasion Double Header at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan, New York will go down as a great success and BHOTWG will be looking to emulate that in the second show of the Double Header on Thursday 5th June, where all Titles will be on the line.[/COLOR] Tom Gilmore over-came Shimedzu to earn a shot at the Burning World Championship currently held by Hooded Kudo; in what was a fantastic main event of Monday's historic show. Though Shimedzu will have felt that the prescence of his former Tag Partner Miyamae will have cost him a shot at the World Title. Former Silver Dragon Feet member Shimedzu does however get a chance to win singles gold himself when he faces off with Sean McFly, who has so still to be pinned or submit in BHOTWG competition since joining as a regular roste rmember. NOTBPW's Acid earned himself another shot at the Burning Junior Championship against Elemental Americana by winning the 4 Corner Survival on Monday's show. Acid came up shot in his first title shot, which was also one of the semi-final matches during the Best of the Super Juniors Cup and will be hoping to go one better. Acid's fellow NOTBPW guests 'The Wrath of God' Jack Giedroyc and 'Jungle' Jack Marlowe will also be hopeful of taking BHOTWG Championship Gold back to Canada, after over-coming The Pacific Express to earn a shot at the Burning World Tag Team Titles held by Size of the Fight. In a Special attraction Six Man Tag , P.I.N.K consisting of Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita and Tadakuni Toshusai take on Hiroaki Naksasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Koshiro Ino was originally pencilled in to complete a star studded trio to take on P.I.N.K, but the POWAAAH and Paint man is still not 100 % fit and it felt that he was not ready to return the ring. With a spot open in the team Horri, offered the spot to the American Born young lion Bulldozer Brandon Smith, after the former College Football player impressed Horri in their singles match together on Monday. In other matches there will be a Junior Division singles contest between Silver Dragon Feet's Hell Monkey and The Awesome Kiyaru, as both look to re-establish their Junior Title credentials. There will be more Junior Division action as Kiyaru's some-time tag partner Golden Scorpion faces off with Eagle Kawasawa and Super Joshuya in a three way. Rounding out what will be scheduled for the show The Pacific Express will be looking to bounce back from losing out on earning a Tag Team Title shot, when they take on rising star SUKI and his 'hired gun' Yasunobu Masuno. Here is a full run-down of what will take place on Night 2 of the NYC Invasion Double Header....... [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Thirty One)- NYC Invasion[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC, USA)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 5th June 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER]Openweight Championship: Sean McFly vs Shimedzu[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Junior Championship:[/B] Elemental Americana vs [SIZE=1]'From NOTBPW'[/SIZE] Acid[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Championship:[/B] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [SIZE=1]'From NOTBPW'[/SIZE] 'Wrath of God' Jack Giedroyc & 'Jungle' Jack Marlowe[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Six Man Tag:[/B] P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hell Monkey vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu) vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno [/CENTER] [CENTER]Eagle Kawasawa vs Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya _________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT]Quote:[/LEFT]
[LEFT][B][COLOR=green]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=green][U]NYC Invasion- Thursday (NYC, USA)[/U] [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]World Title:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Sean McFly vs Shimedzu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Junior Title:[/B] Elemental Americana vs Acid[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000][B]Tag Titles:[/B] Size of the Fight vs Jack Giedroyc & Jack Marlowe[/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000][/COLOR] [COLOR=#008000]P.I.N.K vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000]Hell Monkey vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#008000]The Pacific Express vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [CENTER][LEFT][COLOR=#008000]Eagle Kawasawa vs Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Shimedzu Junior Title: [B]Elemental Americana [/B]vs Acid Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Jack Giedroyc & Jack Marlowe P.I.N.K vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru The Pacific Express vs [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Super Joshuya

NYC Invasion- Thursday (NYC, USA) World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Shimedzu Junior Title: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Acid Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Jack Giedroyc & Jack Marlowe P.I.N.K vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]The Pacific Express[/B] vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Golden Scorpion [/B]vs Super Joshuya

NYC Invasion- Thursday (NYC, USA) World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Tom Gilmore Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs Shimedzu Junior Title: [B]Elemental Americana [/B]vs Acid Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs Jack Giedroyc & Jack Marlowe P.I.N.K vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru The Pacific Express vs [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Golden Scorpion [/B]vs Super Joshuya I can't see any of your champions losing on your American sojourn, so they all retain their belts. I'd imagine teaming with Horri & Nakasawa will give Bulldozer a nice rub on home soil. Although I like, Kiyaru, again I reckon home field advantage gives Monkey the win there. I'll go with SUKI and Masuno in the tag. Although they're not regular partners, you might want to give SUKI some exposure in case you return to the US again soon, and Masuno has momentum from the win on the last show. Scorpion to beat out the jobbers in the opener.

[color=green][b]NYC Invasion- Thursday (NYC, USA)[/color] World Title:[/b] Hooded Kudo vs [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] Just wishful thinking I guess. The title has seemed like it's been on Kudo forever and what better way to make a stir in the USA then have an American take the World belt? [b]Openweight Title: Sean McFly[/b] vs Shimedzu I was actually torn between who to choose, but I suppose McFly is just better and so damn popular in the US (former SWF champeen, anyone?) that I don't see him losing. [b]Junior Title: Elemental Americana[/b] vs Acid Acid is on a talent trade and surely this is his last appearence. Besides, the soon-to-be Elemental III is awesome and has been one of your best performers. [b]Tag Titles: Size of the Fight[/b] vs Jack Giedroyc & Jack Marlowe Yet again, talent traded guys. Seeing as all the titles are on the line, I guess one kind of has to change but I can't see it being to any guys on loan. P.I.N.K vs [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] Two of your biggest main eventers versus three talented yet midcard oddjobs? Hell Monkey vs [b]The Awesome Kiyaru[/b] I'd love to see Kiyaru pick up the victory. Enough said. The Pacific Express vs [b]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/b] It was a bad move for Miyazaki to hook up with Mr. PVC. Eagle Kawasawa vs [b]Golden Scorpion[/b] vs Super Joshuya Personal preference strikes again!

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][U]Samurai Tour (Night 31) - NYC Invasion Night 2[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 5th June 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, Tri-State (Attendance: 1'000)[/CENTER] [B]Pre Show Matches:[/B] [LEFT][B]Pre Show Match #1: The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu) vs [/B][B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/LEFT] Solid tag match, with the participants probably feeling a bit unlucky that they weren't on the main card, but the decision was made to give all the singles title matches a good amount of time and something had to give. The Pacific Express started off stronger and looked the more cohesive unit. But once SUKI managed to get the powerful Masuno into the match-up the tide of the match completely turned. In the end SUKI locked up Takemitsu in the SUKI Special, after Masuno had downed Miyazaki with a spinebuster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI and Yasunobu Masuno defeated The Pacific Express in 8:41 when SUKI defeated Kenko Takemitsu by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Dark Match #2: Eagle Kawasawa vs Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/B] This 3-Way felt like the pre-show exhibition it was expected to be, with each participant hitting a few reasonably impressive looking spots, but with no real meaningful transitions between each move. The finish came when Super Joshuya downed Eagle Kawasawa with the J-Drop, only to be nailed with the Scorpion Stinger from Golden Scorpion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Eagle Kawasawa and Super Joshuya in 5:45 when Golden Scorpion defeated Super Joshuya by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the World Title match between Hooded Kudo and Tom Gilmore. It shows brief highlights from Gilmore's victory in the contenders match against Shimedzu.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1: The Awesome Kiyaru vs Hell Monkey[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Solid opener, quick paced Junior Division opener. The match wasn't all that long but it was even all the way throughout with Kiyaru trying to keep the match at a quick pace to use his lucha influenced moves to keep Hell Monkey off balance, whilst Hell Monkey tried to use his arsenal of strikes and kicks to try and wear down Kiyaru. The finish came when Monkey took control with a flurry of strikes, before driving Kiyaru into one of the turnbuckles with a Running Power Bomb. Hell Monkey then followed in with the Hell Fire-Kick, but Kiyaru moved out of the way at the last split second, sliding under the ring ropes, then taking Hell Monkey by suprise with a springboard version of the Kiyaru Effect, to pick up the victory over the Silver Dragon Feet member [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Hell Monkey in 8:52 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Six Man Battle:[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was formula Heel vs Face Six Man Tag stuff with the faces starting out hot, then the heels finding a way to take control of the match, before the face in peril gets the hot-tag in, but the crowd lapped it up.Bulldozer Brandon Smith played the face in peril, and he did a pretty good job, using his raw power to occasionally tease getting that all important tag into one of his more experience tag partners, only for the P.I.N.K trio to reel them back into their corner. Eventually BBS did make the hot-tag as Hiroaki Nakasawa cleaned house, and from there on out there was no way back for the Kabuki Face Painted freaks. In almost simultaneous fashion Bulldozer Brandon Smith dumped Marihito Masuko with the Back Drop Driver, Kinnojo Horri levelled Tadakuni Toshusai with the Burning Lariat and Hiroaki Nakasawa drove Mokuami Maita into the mat with the H-Bomb. Nakasawa then made the cover on Maita to pick up the victory and to build further winning momentum towards his Cage Match showdown with Hooded Kudo at Sword of Destiny. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita and Tadakuni Toshusai) in 12:12 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Mokuami Maita by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tom Gilmore, who will be challenging for the World Title in the mainevent appears in the ring with a microphone[/I] [I]' Kudo you may have been champion for nine months, you may have seen off challenges from the likes of Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino, but tonight you face Tom Gilmore, on home soil !![/I] [I]Kudo when I returned to BHOTWG, you tried to recruit me into Silver Dragon Feet and you tried to recruit me for a reason and that was to make SDF even stronger and to make-sure that you did not have another opponent to face. I was your first choice to be your 'Insurance Policy'. Lets face it Rhino Umaga failed you and Hell Monkey is barely doing any better.[/I] [I]But your 'family' matter little to me, what matters to me is the fact that you're still holding the most prestigious Championship in all of Wrestling. Nakasawa may be scheduled to get another shot at you at Sword of Destiny, but I have every intention of ending your Title reign 'ahead of schedule' and walking into Sword of Destiny as the Burning World Champion !!'[/I] [I]Just as Gilmore finishes his stirring speech that brings out Hooded Kudo, who tries to nail Gilmore with the Title Belt as he enters he ring, but Gilmore ducks the shot and he gets in a right hand on Kudo, before it can escalate any further though match officials get between the pair , calming them down and telling them to save it for later. [/I] [B]Ratings: B- for Gilmore's promo, C+ for Confrontation.[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Junior Championship: [/B] [B]Elemental Americana vs Acid[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Acid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first of four Title matches on the night would see Elemental Americana put his Burning Junior Championship on the line against NOTBPW's Acid. Acid came close to winning the Burning Junior Championship during the Best of the Super Juniors Cup, where he faced Americana in the semi-finals, where the Junior Championship was also on the line, could the mysterious masked man from Canada with the eerily robotic like movements go one better and defeat the Elemental III in waiting ? The Bell rings and Acid comes charging towards the Junior Champion but then suddenly stops and nails Americana with a basement drop-kick, Americana bounces off the ring-ropes however and takes Acid down with an Arm-Drag. Acid gets right back up to his feet, but Americana takes the mysterious Canadian back down with a leg-whip, before turning him over into a Surfboard. Americana senses that Acid is not about to tap and goes for a pin. Acid just sits right back up, but Americana stays cool and he nails Acid with a kick to the head, before picking the NOTBPW man up and dumping him with a Belly to Back Suplex. Americana then heads up top, but Acid is back to his feet. Americana dives off looking to down Acid with a Tornado DDT, but Acid nails him in mid-air with a Drop-Kick, before picking a dazed Americana up and drilling the Junior Champion in the back with a Catapult Back-breaker, turning the momentum of the match a full 180. Acid then stalks Americana in the creepily robotic fashion that has become a trademark of his wrestling style, before spinning the Junior Champion around, delivering a Throat Thrust then taking Americana over with a Fisherman Suplex....... One....... Two.......... Americana kicked out, but Acid stayed in control coming down on the chest of the Elemental III in waiting with a Senton Bomb, before following up with a precision perfect Standing Moonsault........... One............ Two............. Americana kicked out, refusing to give up his Burning Junior Championship just yet. Acid then picked American up of the canvas, and applied a Full Nelson before dumping Americana witha Release Dragon Suplex, but Americana landed on his feet and came springing back off the ropes, catching Acid with a Springboard Back Elbow, that sent the mysterious challenger from NOTBPW across the other side of the ring and through the ring-ropes. Americana then fired himself up and went soaring over the ring-ropes, before crashing into Acid with the Handspring Somersault Plancha. Americana then rolled Acid back in the ring, before flipping over the ring-ropes and driving Acid down into the canvas with a Somersault DDT One........ Two........... Acid kicked out and Americana headed back up top. Just as Americana was about to set up for the Inferno Splash, he saw Acid get back to his feet and Moonsaulted over Acid, before going for a Roundhouse Kick, but the NOTBPW man ducked under, before driving the Junior Champion down with a Leg Hook DDT, and instead of going for a cover Acid decided to apply a Figure Four Leg Lock. Just as it looked like Americana might be about to tap, he managed to turn his body over, reversing the pressure onto Acid, who then reached out to the ring-ropes to break the hold. As they started to get back to their feet Acid regained the advantage with a Running Knee, before lifting Americana up and double under-hooking the arms of the Elemental III in waiting. But the Junior Champion fought out of it, and after a knee to the mid-section it was Americana who had Acid's arms double under-hooked, before driving the NOTBPW man into the mat with the ELEMENTAL DRIVER ......... One............ Two............... Thr................. Acid got his shoulder up just in time, Americana then headed up top, but he was visibly hobbled from the figure four and he took too much time setting up for the Inferno Splash as Acid climbed up the turnbuckle, nailing Americana with a clubbing blow and he tries to set up for the Acid Rain Bomb, but Americana shoves him off, Acid lands on his back and Americana pull out the INFERNO SPLASH One........... Two........... Three !!! Elemental Americana is still the Burning Junior Champion Their BOSJ Cup match was probably slightly better, but this was a worthy enough sequel [B][COLOR=red]Elemental Americana defeated Acid in 17:52 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Elemental Americana retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Elemental Americana then got a bit of time to celebtrate his victory[/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I knew the rating would tank, as Americana is not that 'over' in the U.S but I like to give my champions a little bit of time to celebrate their victory, whether it garners a good rating or not.[/FONT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: World Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs[/B] [B]'Wrath of God' Jack Giedroyc & 'Jungle' Jack Marlowe[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JackGiedroycAlt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JungleJack.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The NOTBPW duo of dubbed the 'Pair of Jacks'; Giedroyc & Marlowe earned a shot at the World Tag Team Titles in slightly controversial fashion, when they defeated The Pacific Express on the previous show. Would they complete a double over Burning Hammer Teams and in the process take the Tag Belts to Canada ? Size of the Fight take the fight to the 'Pair of Jack's' straight away and the NOTBPW pair are immediately on the back-foot. Stereo drop kicks from Kokan & Konda send the Jack's out of the ring, and before the Jacks can shake the cobwebs from their head SOTF, come crashing through the ropes with Stereo Suicide Dives. However Marlowe was a bit more ready and he sent Kokan crashing over the guard-rail into the crowd with a huge back body drop. Konda got Giedroyc back into the ring, and nailed the 'Wrath of God' with a roaring elbow , but Marlowe was back in and the man who goes by the name of Jungle Jack back in America, took Konda down with a spear. Marlowe went for the cover, but was not the legal man, and Giedroyc the scrambled across to make the cover, but Konda had recovered enough by then to easily kick out. But Konda found himself isolated in the 'Pair of Jack's Corner', where the NOTBPW duo took turns wearing the headband wearing fan favourite. Giedroyc even got in his mounted punches routine he calls the Ten Commandments, which drew a cheer from the fans despite being a heel in this match. Marlowe then set up for a Power-Bomb but Konda fought his way out, stunning Marlowe with a flurry of fore-arm strikes before scrambling through Marlowe's legs to try and make the tag into Kokan, but Marlowe caught up with Konda, dumping the tag champion with a Fall-Away Slam. Marlowe scrambled across to make the cover, but Konda was still able to kick-out. Giedroyc was brought back in and he lifted Konda up into a Crucifix hold to set up for the Spinning Crucifix he calls 'God's Lottery' but Konda managed to slip off, the Size of the Fight man then stunned Giedroyc with a Roaring elbow, before using a sudden rush of adrenalin to down 'The Wrath of God' with a Running Bull-Dog. Both Konda and Giedroyc, then scrambled across to get the tag into their respective tag partners. Marlowe was the first to tag in, but a split second later Konda got the tag into Kokan, who dived off the top turnbuckle onto Marlowe. The Leopard Skin wearing brawler caught Kokan and looked ready to drive the masked man into the mat, but Kokan was one step ahead, countering into a Tornado DDT....... One.......... Two............. Marlowe kicked out and then caught Kokan with a Jawbreaker getting up to his feet, Marlowe then set up for the Jungle Jack Hammer, but Kokan managed to slip out and he took Marlowe down with a La Magistral Cradle. Marlowe was able to easily power his way out but Kokan then got him caught in the Electric Shocker Clutch. Seeing that Marlowe might be about to tap put, Giedroyc came back into the ring and he broke up the submission, before rushing over to the Size of the Fight corner and knocking Konda off the apron. Jungle Jack then rolled out of the ring, and at the same time an incensed Konda got back up on the apron, diverting the attention of Koetsu Shinozaki away from the match, this gave Giedroyc an opportunity, to sneak in a low blow on Kokan, before putting the ridiculous ceremonial helmet on his fore-head, and head up for the Crashing On, as he once again looked to use the same tactic he used to defeat the Pacific Express........... But this time it back-fired as Kokan moved out of the way, before nailng 'The Wrath of the God' in the back of the head (with the helmet still on !) with an Enziguri. A dazed Giedroyc then stumbled back toward Kokan, who dumped him with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex. Marlowe was back in the ring however, and went to spear Kokan, but Kokan again moved out of the way, and Marlowe soon found himself being nailed with a missile drop-kick from Kansuke Konda. Marlowe staggered back up to his feet, but he stumbled right into the FINAL IMPACT !! (Size of the Fight's Flapjack/DDT combo finisher) One............ Two............. Three !! Not that long a match, but they packed alot of drama into the nine and a half minutes it ran for. Size of the Fight are always entertaining to watch and 'The Two Jack's did a solid job over the double header, as a duo of 'invaders' that are prepared to win at any cost. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Jack Giedroyc and Jack Marlowe in 9:31 when Hyosuke Kokan defeated Jack Marlowe by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Size of the Fight retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Size of the Fight celebrate their victory[/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Openweight Title match between Sean McFly and Shimedzu. The video really puts over McFly's yet to be pinned/submit streak, and it also shows how Shimedzu has broken away from Silver Dragon Feet over the past month.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Openweight Championship: [/B] [B]Sean McFly vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenShimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] McFly and more specifically Gilmore before him, have really helped raise the prestige of the Openweight Belt. Obviously the shift in focus away from being a Under 30's jobbers belt to a belt that can eventually lead to a World Title shot, obviously led to a higher calibre of worker going after what the Openweight Championship. One thing Shimedzu did not have to worry about in this match was the presence of Miyamae, who was told that if he interferes in this match, he will be suspended from BHOTWG for a whole month. They jockey for position at the start with several standing switches, Shimedzu eventually takes McFly over with a snap-mare and fires in a stiff kick to the back, but McFly gets right back up and after a fore-arm shot, he takes Shimedzu down with a snap-mare, before driving his knee several times into the back of the former SDF member. McFly then tried to turn Shimedzu over into a Boston Crab, but Shimedzu kicked him off. McFly the bounced off the ropes but the former four time tag champion took him down with spinning leg-sweep. Shimedzu then lifted McFly back up, dropping the former NOTBPW star with a Gutbuster then turning him over into a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Shimedzu went for the cover, but McFly was quick to kick out and started to fight his way back up with some shots to Shimedzu's mid-section, but the flurry was soon halted with a stiff kick to the chest. Shimedzu then fired in a rapid fire succession of stiff kicks he calls the 'Rebel Streak' before going for yet another cover........ One......... Two......... McFly kicked out and Shimedzu lifted him back up to a vertical base, setting up for the Skull-Drop but McFly had it scouted and he was able to counter with a kick to the mid-section, and an inverted DDT. Shimedzu started to get to his feet but McFly nailed him in the back of the head with an Enziguri, before dumping the former Silver Dragon Feet member with a German Suplex. One....... Two............ Shimedzu kicked out, but was still planted to the mat and McFly decided to head to the skies. McFly busted out a moonsault, but Shimedzu was back up to his feet, and he nailed McFly with a jumping roudhouse kick that sent the former NOTBPW star crashing down onto the canvas. Shimedzu then picked up McFly, draped him across the ring-ropes and sent him crashing back down with a slingshot suplex.............. One............. Two............. McFly kicked out and started to fight his way back up to his feet, a roaring elbow stunned Shimedzu and McFly then got Shimedzu up onto his shoulders for a Death Valley Driver but Shimedzu managed to slip off and he sent McFly flying into the turnbuckle with a standing drop-kick. Shimedzu then stomped away on McFly in the corner, before setting up for the fce-wash but McFly caught Shimedzu's leg and countered with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. McFly then turned Shimedzu over and applied a Stone Hold, Shimedzu started to power his way out of the Stone Hold, so McFly tried to take Shimedzu by suprise with a roll-up........... One......... Two........ Shimedzu kicked out, and got back up to his feet, but McFly regained control again after taking Shimedzu's legs out from underneath him with a basement drop kick. McFly then started to specifically target the right-leg of Shimedzu, coming down across the body part with a series of elbow drops. Shimedzu started to fire-back with some chops but McFly cut off his come-back, with a double leg take-down before re-applying the Stone-Hold ! Putting yet more pressue on Shimedzu's legs............... McFly had the hold locked on right in the middle of the ring, but after losing his out on his opportunity to win the World Title over the NYC Invasion Double Header, Shimedzu wasn't about to see his trip over to America, personally become a total washout and with sheer determination Shimedzu managed to struggle his way over to the ropes, causing McFly to break the hold. Shimedzu tried to go for a roundhouse kick on the rope-break, but he was so hobbled he lost his balance and McFly took advantage by sending the former SDF member face-first into the canvas with a Reverse STO. McFly then picked Shimedzu up and tried to whip him into the ropes to set up for the Delorean Driver but Shimedzu managed to put the brakes on and he countered by firing a knee strike into McFly's mid-section and then downing the Openweight champ with a Falcon Arrow. Shimedzu then slumped over and McFly and went for the cover....... One........ Two........... McFly kicked out. Shimedzu then lifted McFly back up to a vertical base and he looked to finish things off with the Skull-Drop but McFly fought out of it with elbow shots to the side of Shimedzu's head. Shimedzu shook of the elbow shots and after a knee strike to the back of McFly and standing switch, he applied a Full Nelson and dumped McFly with a Dragon Suplex............ One........... Two.......... McFly was determined to keep his title and his 'unbeaten' streak alive and kicked out. But Shimedzu was feeling the momentum of the match turn in his favour, and he started to ignore the damage that was done to his legs, firing in a flurry of kicks that backed McFly into a corner. Shimedzu then turned a weary McFly over into the tree of woe and then wound up for his trademark hesistation drop-kick......... But then suddenly the adrenalin boost started to wear off and the damage McFly done to Shimedzu's legs started to pay off for the former NOTBPW star, as Shimedzu struggled to build up momenum, this gave McFly time to pull himself up onto the top turnbuckle, then come flying off the top-rope taking Shimedzu down with a flying fore-arm smash. Shimedzu staggered back up to his feet, but McFly was a step ahead, springboarding off the ring-ropes and driving Shimedzu into the mat with the WAY OF THE FUTURE (Springboard Inverted DDT).......... One............ Two................. Thr.............. Shimedzu kicked out, much to the surprise of Sean McFly, who then spent a little too much time contemplating what to do next. This gave Shimedzu time to roll McFly up......... One......... Two............ McFly kicked out but Shimedzu applied a headlock to McFly and once again looked to put McFly down with the Skull-Drop but McFly managed to fight his way out, but firing in some simple kicks to the weakend legs of Shimedzu, who then began to lose his balance, McFly then wriggled his way free from the head-lock , before nailing Shimedzu with a super-kick. The Super Kick sent Shimedzu into the ring-ropes, before rebounding off the ropes into the DELOREAN DRIVER !!! One............ Two.............. Three !! This time Shimedzu wasn't getting up and McFly continue his run as Openweight Champion. Very cleverly worked match with McFly's targetting of Shimedzu's legs being the key to winning the match. Shimedzu likes to string together lots of kicks in his arsenal, McFly however did his home-work, and that proved costly for the former Silver Dragon Feet member, who may need to consider mixing up his style a bit if he wants to rise to the top of BHOTWG. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated Shimedzu in 21:39 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Sean McFly then celebrates his succesful title defence to the delight of the New York fans.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]A video then plays hyping up the Burning World Championship match between Hooded Kudo and Tom Gilmore. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: World Championship: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hooded Kudo has held the title since September, when he defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa at Quest of Heart and he is scheduled to put the World Championship on the line one more time in a Cage Match against his perennial rival Nakasawa at Sword of Destiny. However all Title were schedule to be on the line in the NYC Invasion Double Header and Tom Gilmore earned the shot on the first night, by defeating Shimedzu. Will Kudo take the title into Sword of Destiny, or will Tom Gilmore walk out of New York the champion and completely change the complexion of the World Title picture. After pomp and ceremony of the introductions and the bell rings nothing holds Tom Gilmore back who goes right after Hooded Kudo, laying into the World Champion with a flurry of strikes. The speed of Gilmore's attack at the bell, seems to catch Kudo off guard and the World Champion backs up towards the ring-ropes. Gilmore sends him over with clothesline, but the momentum also send s Gilmore tumbling over the ring-ropes and Kudo uses the momentum to monkey-flip Gilmore into the guard-rail. Kudo then gets back up and rolls into the ring to break up Omura Umeki's Twenty count, before turning his attention back to Gilmore. Kudo pulls Gilmore back up to his feet, whipping Gilmore into the ring-steps. Kudo then sets Gilmore up for a Kudo Driver on those very same ring-steps, but Gilmore fights out of it, and sends Kudo into the steps with a Drop Toe Hold. Realising he can't win the title on the count-out Gilmore tries to roll Kudo back into the ring, but Kudo pokes Gilmore in the eye, and starts to make a get-away up the entrance ramp, angering the fans who want to see a clean winner, yet alone a title change. Gilmore shakes off the eye poke and rolls into the ring to break up the 20 count on the floor, before running after Kudo. Gilmore catches up with Kudo and nails the World Champion with a fore-arm shot to the head. Gilmore then begins to drag Kudo towards the ring , Kudo tries to brawl his way out of it but Gilmore stays in control, and he drags Kudo up onto the apron, but just as Gilmore is about to get the match back in the ring, Kudo sneaks in a low blow, doubling over the former 2 time Openweight Champion.....before driving Gilmore head-first onto the apron with a PROTO KUDO DRIVER !! Gilmore is out cold and Kudo rolls back into the ring and simply waits for Omura Umeki to count Gilmore out. Eight................... Seven..................... Gilmore begins to stir Six.................... Five....................... Gilmore gets up to a knee................... Four.......................... Three.................... Gilmore is up to a vertical base.............. Two.................... Kudo suddenly realises that Gilmore is getting back in the ring.............. One...................... But Kudo is too late to take action and Gilmore has just about the Twenty Count Gilmore still looks like a spent force through and Kudo, begins to paint brush the former SWF star, before picking Gilmore up to a vertical base. Kudo then sets up for the Kudo Kutter, but Gilmore was playing possum, and he suddenly explodes into life by dumping the Silver Dragon Leader across the ring with an Exploder Suplex !! Gilmore then scrambles across to make the cover One.............. Two.................... Kudo kicks out. Gilmore then lifts Kudo up to a vertical base before stunning the World Champion with a Double Knee Facebuster. Gilmore then takes Kudo over with a Fisherman Suplex.......... One............ Two.............. Kudo again kicks out. Gilmore lifts Kudo up to his feet and fires in a flurry of fore-arm shots, he then attempts to whip Kudo across the ring, but Kudo puts the brakes on and he sends Gilmore into the mat with a Russian Leg-Sweep. Gilmore begins to get back up to his feet but Kudo is a step ahead and he nails Gilmore in the head with a Shining Wizard........... One.......... Two............. Gilmore kicks out and Kudo decides to head up top, but he takes a bit too long and Gilmore gets back up to his feet, nailing Kudo with a Palm Strike, just as Gilmore was climbing to the top turnbuckle and following up with an Iconoclasm that sends Kudo crashing back first into the ring. Gilmore then springs up the turnbuckles himself and pulls off the PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT !! One..................... Two................. Thr................... Noooo !!! Kudo kicks out. The World Champion then grabs Gilmores tights and tries to steal the win with a roll-up............ One...... Two............ Gilmore kicks out and then suddenly Kudo is trapped in the ELEMENTAL CLUTCH !!! Gilmore has it locked on right in the middle of the ring, but Kudo begins to work his way out of the submission. Kudo escapes from the hold, but Gilmore stuns him with an Enziguri just as he getting back up to a vertical base....Gilmore then sets up for Death Valley Driver but Kudo counters with a Crucifix Bomb !!! Kudo then rolls Gilmore up but then transititions it into a KUDO LOCK !! Gilmore tries to edge his way towards the ring-ropes, but he starts to fade and referee Omura Umeki checks on his condition................. Umeki takes a look........... No response from Gilmore............. Umeki takes another look............. Gilmore is looking out of it............... Umeki takes one more look to make sure ............. Umeki rings for the bell !! Hooded Kudo is still the World Champion. Gilmore put on a brave effort, but in the end the Kudo-Lock was too much for the former two time Openweight Champion and Hooded Kudo heads into his Cage Match showdown with Hiroaki Nakasawa with the World Title still around his waist. Every bit as good, as the Openweight Title match, just as that earlier match put over Sean McFly as a true student of the game, this match helped put over Hooded Kudo as an arrogant and devious heel to the American fans. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Tom Gilmore in 19:20 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Hooded Kudo retains the Burning World Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hooded Kudo then celebrate his succesful World Title defence, drawing plenty of boos from most of the crowd, who are disappointed to see Gilmore come up just short in his quest to become World Champion.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ___________________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Were the Invasion Shows a success ? Let's see both shows scored an overall rating of A* and both shows were sold out. So I think that's a resounding Yes. These two shows were so successful that it's likely that a more long term focused strategy will be put together to help conquer the American market, but it will have to be a strategy that does not suddenly neglect the bread and butter of putting on shows in Japan on a regular basis. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew an 17.41 rating on TV5Monde (+ 0.09) Any up swing in the T.V ratings can be seen as positive.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black][B][U]Contract News[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B][/B] The recent spate of re-signings for the BHOTWG roster continued , as the critically acclaimed promotion secured the services of one of it's key roster members for the next 2 years, in the form of former four time tag champion Miyamae. [B][U]Sword of Destiny News[/U][/B] [B][/B] With their succesful title defences of their World, Junior and Openweight Titles the opponents and stipulations have been finalised for Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana and Sean McFly. Hooded Kudo will face Hiroaki Nakasawa in a steel cage match, that is designed to end their long running feud once and for all. Elemental Americana will put the Junior Title on the line against Sensational Dragon, but they will also be fighting for possession of the Elemental III mask that was about to be awarded to Elemental Americana by Elemental after his Best of the Super Juniors Cup Victory. Sean McFly will have one more showdown with the man he was finally able to beat for the Openweight Title at Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors......Tom Gilmore. Gilmore came up just short of winning the World Title at the NYC Invasion shows and will feel confident that he can win back the Title he put on the map and end McFly's 'unbeaten' streak. The Tag Title match is still pencilled in to be Size of the Fight , putting them on the line against 'HorrIno' but Koshiro Ino is struggling to shake off a neck injury and it's looking increasingly likely that new opponents may have to be found for Size of the Fight, come Sword of Destiny. A match between former long time tag partners, turned rivals Shimedzu and Miyamae has also been pencilled in for the show. [B][U]SUKI for the Gold ?[/U][/B] [B][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B][/B] Rising star or c0cky up-start, (whichever way you choose to view him and many view him as the latter) SUKI was on the radio yesterday promoting BHOTWG/himself and the main thing to come out of the interview is that he looks like he has set himself a challenge to win a Burning Hammer Title by the end of the year...... Here's some highlights of what SUKI said during the Interview [I]' By the time 2008 is out, I'm going to be a champion. It doesn't matter whether it's the World Title, Openweight Title, Junior Division Title or even the Tag Titles, should someone be worthy enough to tag with me.'[/I] [I]' Ok perhaps worthy enough is being a bit optimistic, but I'm well aware that there are people within BHOTWG who will be willing to follow my lead, to taste Championship Glory'[/I] [I]' Yeah, yeah I know what the so called old timers are going to say, that I should be paying my dues. But let's give them all a reality check, I've beaten so called stars the likes of Koshiro Ino, Kinnojo Horri and Elemental II, and in my humble opinion I think I've proven myself worthy of some title shots. '[/I] [I]'You see I'm part of the new breed, we don't wait around five or ten years, putting in 'time' happily getting our asses handed to us, we dish it back out and make the old guard stand up and take notice , and then we beat them again, until they get the message that we're just better.'[/I]

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] After the succesful NYC Invasion Double Header, BHOTWG return to regular action back in Japan as they continue to build towards the final Pay Per View/Supershow of the current tour 'Sword of Destiny'.First of all they visit the Akita Stadium in Tohoku on Monday 9th June, before moving on to the Yokkaichi Dome in Kinki on Thursday 12th June. Monday show will be headlined by a star studded 4 corner survival, featuring Elemental Americana, Sean McFly, Sensational Dragon and Tom Gilmore. Americana and McFly are the Junior and Openweight Champions respectively, whlilst Dragon and Gilmore will be challenging for their titles at Sword of Destiny. World Champion Hooded Kudo will be in non title action but he will be getting no easy ride, when he takes on one half of Size of the Fight....Kansuke Konda. Meanwhile Kudo's World Title rival Hiroaki Nakasawa will be in action against young lion Heiachiro Sakai. After coming up short in his efforts to win either the World or Openweight Belts at the NYC Invasion Double Header, former Silver Dragon Feet member Shimedzu will be looking to get back on track, when faces off with The Awesome Kiyaru, and there will be all Junior Division action as the other half of the World Tag Team Champions- Size of the Fight Hyosuke Kokan goes one on one with Silver Dragon Feet member Hell Monkey. In Tag Team action there will be a 4 Way Tag Team scramble with the winning team going on to challenge for the World Tag Team Titles on Thursdays show. The teams includ Golden Scorpion and Rhino Umaga, SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno, the P.I.N.K pairing of Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai and the Pacific Express of Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu. Rounding out the show Bulldozer Brandon Smith faces off with Kinnojo Horri in a re-match of their encounter on Night 1 on the NYC Invasion double header and Junior Division legend Elemental II goes up against fellow veteran Toshiki Shibanumo. Thursdays show looks likely to be headed by an All Star Tag Match featuring World Champion Hooded Kudo and fellow Silver Dragon Feet member going up against World Title rival Hiroaki Nakasawa and Elemental II. Size of the Fight put their World Tag Team Titles on the line against the winners of Monday's 4 way scramble and Elemental Americana will be in non title action against P.I.N.K member Mokuami Maita. Further Junior Division action will be provided with Sensational Dragon taking on Eagle Kawasawa and in an all heavyweight contest Kinnojo Horri will face off with Chuichi Sanda of the Raging Bulls. With details of the Thursday card yet to be confirmed by BHOTWG, we can only provide a confirmed card of the Monday show in Tohoku at this moment in time................. [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Thirty Two )[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Akita Stadium, Tohoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 9th June 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All Star 4 Corner Surival:[/B] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Elemental Americana vs [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] Sean McFly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER]Non (World) Title: [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Way Tag Team Scramble-[/B] [B][SIZE=1](Winning Team Challenges for the Tag Titles at Next Show)[/SIZE]:[/B] Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu) vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER]Shimedzu vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Heiachiro Sakai[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hell Monkey vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Hyosuke Kokan[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Kinnojo Horri[/CENTER] [CENTER]Elemental II vs Toshiki Shibanumo ____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=green]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=green]Monday (Tohoku)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]All Star 4 Corner Survival:[/B] Elemental Americana vs Sean McFly vs Sensational Dragon vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Non Title:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]4 Way Tag Team Scramble:[/B] Scorpion & Umaga vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) vs Pacific Express vs SUKI & Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Shimedzu vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Heiachiro Sakai[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Kinnojo Horri[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Elemental II vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Monday (Tohoku) All Star 4 Corner Survival: Elemental Americana vs Sean McFly vs Sensational Dragon vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]I think one of the challengers may get the win here - I'll go Gilmore[/I] Non Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Kansuke Konda [I]Kudo for the expected win[/I] 4 Way Tag Team Scramble: Scorpion & Umaga vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) vs Pacific Express vs [B]SUKI & Masuno[/B] [I]I'll take SUKI & Masuno because they got a bit of momentum just now during the American tour[/I] [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [I]Shimedzu gets back on track. I think you might push Kiyaru again soon, but it won't start in this match[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Heiachiro Sakai [I]Yep[/I] [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs Hyosuke Kokan [I]Monkey probably needs the singles win more[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] [I]Keeps Horri strong (and occupied) while Ino recovers from injury[/I] [B]Elemental II [/B]vs Toshiki Shibanumo [I]Shibanumo ftw! Nah, only kidding.[/I]

[B][U]Monday (Tohoku)[/U][/B] All Star 4 Corner Survival: Elemental Americana vs [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs Sensational Dragon vs Tom Gilmore Non Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Kansuke Konda 4 Way Tag Team Scramble: Scorpion & Umaga vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) vs Pacific Express vs [B]SUKI & Masuno[/B] [B]Shimedzu [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Heiachiro Sakai Hell Monkey vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] [B]Elemental II [/B]vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Monday (Tohoku) All Star 4 Corner Survival: Elemental Americana vs Sean McFly vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Non Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Kansuke Konda 4 Way Tag Team Scramble: Scorpion & Umaga vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B] vs Pacific Express vs SUKI & Masuno [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Heiachiro Sakai [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] [B]Elemental II [/B]vs Toshiki Shibanumo

All Star 4 Corner Survival: [b]Elemental Americana[/b] vs Sean McFly vs Sensational Dragon vs Tom Gilmore Non Title:[b]Hooded Kudo[/b] vs Kansuke Konda 4 Way Tag Team Scramble: Scorpion & Umaga vs [b]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/b] vs Pacific Express vs SUKI & Masuno [b]Shimedzu[/b] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/b] vs Heiachiro Sakai [b]Hell Monkey[/b] vs Hyosuke Kokan Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] [b]Elemental II[/b] vs Toshiki Shibanumo

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Samurai Tour (Night 32)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 9th June 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Akita Stadium, Tohoku (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Dynamite Narahashi vs Eiji Hamacho[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 5:37 by pinfall with a Hamacho Sledge 2K. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the main event, the All Star 4 Corner Survival featuring Elemental Americana, Sean McFly, Sensational Dragon and Tom Gilmore.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] All Junior Division action kicked off the show as Silver Dragon Feet member Hell Monkey took on Hyosuke Kokan of World Tag Team Champions Size of the Fight. This one was fast and furious from the start as Hell Monkey tried his best to end this one early with a vicious flurry of stiff-kicks, but Kokan instantly turned the match around by catching Monkey’s leg on a spinning heel kick, then dumping the SDF member with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex. Hell Monkey managed to bail to the outside before Kokan could make the cover, but the Size of the Fight man gave him no respite , crashing into him with a suicide dive. Kokan then rolled Hell Monkey into the ring, but the SDF man got back up, only to be taken over with a sunset flip by Kokan, Hell Monkey countered however with a basement drop-kick right to Kokan, turning the momentum back in his favour, and following up with a brainbuster. Hell Monkey then headed up top for the Tumbling Monkey but Kokan got the knees up, then managed to catch Hell Monkey in the Electric Shocker Clutch. Hell Monkey dug down and got over to the ropes, but Kokan held onto the Double Chicken Wing hold and dumped Hell Monkey over-head with suplex, but the SDF man somehow managed to flip over onto his feet, before nailing Kokan with an Enziguri. Hell Monkey then drove Kokan back-first into one of the turnbuckles with a running power-bomb, and as Kokan staggered out, Hell Monkey nailed him with the Hell Fire Kick to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell Monkey defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 9:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Kinnojo Horri[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is a re-match of their encounter at Night 1 of the NYC Invasion. Bulldozer Brandon Smith’s effort in that match up against Horri, earned him a spot on the Horri-Nakasawa team to face P.I.N.K in a Six Man Battle on Night 2 of the NYC Invasion and Horri also agreed to give the young gaijin a re-match. Bulldozer Brandon Smith started off the match very hot and took the fight right to Horri, catching his more experienced opponent somewhat off-guard. A Half Nelson Backbreaker/Gutwrench Suplex sequence brought a two count for the college football stand-out, before he whipped Horri into the corner and went for a 3 Point Tackle, but Horri nailed him with a Lariat coming out of the corner, taking control of the match. A run of German Suplexes, brought Horri close to victory, but BBS was determined to not go down so easily and sprung right back to his feet, before laying into the former tag champion with a flurry of stiff fore-arm strikes, that backed Horri up into he corner. BBS then hit the 3 Point Tackle, but Horri kicked out. BBS could sense victory though and set up for the Back-Drop Driver but Horri slipped out and ‘decapitated’ the gaijin prospect with the Burning Lariat. That was very similar to their previous match, but BBS looked like even more of a threat this time and seems to be getting closer to possibly pulling out that big singles win, against some other than a fellow lower-carder. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 8:35 by pinfall . [/COLOR][/B] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: 4 Way Tag Team Scramble:[/B] [B]Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga vs [/B] [B]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu) vs [/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs[/B] [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]/[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Kenko-Alt1.jpg[/IMG][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG] [B]/[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With four teams involved and with it being ‘scramble’ rules (meaning that there were no count-outs) , this match for a shot at the World Tag Team Titles on Thursday’s show, was as expected totally chaotic ,rendering it very difficult to keep an account of what was going on at all times. Highlights included Tadakuno Toshuai missile launching his own partner Marihito Masuko to the outside ; and Rhino Umaga German Suplexing Yasunobu Masuno into a Scorpion stinger from Golden Scorpion. The finish stretch Rhino Umaga take down Yasunobu Masuno with the Rhino Charge, only for Shingen Miyazaki to take the big Samoan off his feet and put him into the Ankle-Lock, but Golden Scorpion broke the submission up by nailing Miyizaki with a Scorpion Stinger, but just as he was about to make the cover Marihito Masuko planted him face-first into the canvas with the Into-The White. However Kenko Takemitsu snuck up from behind, dumping Masuko with the Canada-2-Japan, but he too was unable to go for the cover, as Masuko’s tag partner Tadakuni Toshusai clubbed Takemitsu from behind with a Mongolian Chop before dumping the Pacific Express member with the Shock Treatment (Backbreaker Drop), but just as Toshusai was about to go for the cover, SUKI nailed him in the head with a Running Knee, before applying the SUKI Special. SUKI’s tag partner Masuno was back up and he cleaned house, as everyone tried to get up to try and make the save, and eventually Toshusai passed out from being locked in the submission hold. The match was too chaotic, to be considered a classic encounter, but it was a lot of fun and for the most part they managed to keep the interest of the crowd. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI and Yasunobu Masuno defeated P.I.N.K, The Pacific Express and Scorpion & Rhino in 15:12 when SUKI defeated Tadakuni Toshusai by submission with a SUKI Special.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The commentators mentioned throughout -despite losing out in the match- that Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga appear to be really growing as a tandem, appearing to suggest that the pairing might become a more full-time combination, whilst their fellow associate The Awesome Kiyaru will probably look to concentrate on singles[/FONT]. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We get a video package hyping the Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa feud, to further hype their up-coming Cage Match for the World Title at Sword of Destiny. The video package hypes the up-coming encounter as their biggest showdown yet.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Heiachiro Sakai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HeihachiroSakai.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected this was a straight-forwards ‘squash’ for Nakasawa. Sakai to his credit though hung in there a bit longer than expected and managed to string together a few flurries of offence, without really threatening to cause what would have been seen as a major upset. After Sakai kicked out of most of his ‘suplexes’ Nakasawa turned it up a notch and finished the young lion off with the H-Bomb. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Heihachiro Sakai in 3:53 by pinfall with a H-Bomb. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Shimedzu vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenShimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shimedzu was looking to get back on the winning track, whilst his opponent The Awesome Kiyaru is looking to further re-establish himself as a singles threat within the Junior Division, especially as it now looks like that Golden Scorpion and recent associate Rhino Umaga look to be making a go of being a full-time team. Shimedzu took the lead in the early going, controlling the pace with a combination of strikes and kicks, a Gutbuster/Backbreaker combination brought the former SDF member an early two count, before he whipped Kiyaru across the ring, and then bounced off the ropes with a springboard roundhouse, but the veteran Junior Division wrestler, managed to duck under before taking Shimedzu off his feet with a spinning leg-sweep. Kiyaru then snapped off a Quebrada for a two count. Kiyaru then went out onto the apron and brought himself back in with a corkscrew senton, but Shimedzu got the knees up and then dumped Kiyaru across the ring-ropes, before snapping him back in to the ring with a slingshot suplex. Kiyaru kicked out and Shimedzu set up for a Falcon Arrow, but Kiyaru managed to backflip his way out of it, before sending the 2007 Super 10 Cup Winner out of the ring with a drop-kick, before springing up onto the ring-ropes and hitting a spectacular shooting star press onto Shimedzu. Kiyaru then rolled Shimedzu into the ring and went for the cover, but the former SDF member managed to get his foot on the ropes. Kiyaru then headed up top, but he took too long to steady himself, and Shimedzu nailed him with a step up Enziguri, that sent Kiyaru falling backwards into the tree of woe position. Shimedzu then followed with the hesitation drop-kick and as Kiyaru staggered out of the corner, he was driven into the mat with the Skull-Drop , leading to the academic pin-fall victory. Good back and forth match , that gave Shimedzu back some momentum, but still kept Kiyaru looking reasonably strong. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 10:43 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Shimedzu is about to leave the ring after his victory over Kiyaru, when his former tag partner Miyamae sneaks up from behind and nails him in the back of the head with a chair, Miyamae then drops the chair onto the canvas before driving Shimedzu face first onto the chair with the Miyamae Spoiler. Miyamae then just casually walks off leaving Shimedzu lying in the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Elemental II vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the ring crew had revived Shimedzu, carrying him to the back Toshiki Shibanumo came out to the ring to virtually no fan-fare what so ever. Not even sure he actually got any entrance music, Elemental II came out to a much bigger pop and despite Shibanumo having a considerable size advantage, everyone was expecting a straight forward victory for Elemental II. And that is exactly what it was, as Shibanumo was little more than a moving prop in what looked like the Junior Division Legend running through an instruction video of his move-set. The finish came when Elemental II drove the hapless Shibanumo into the mat with a Somersault DDT, before heading up top and treating the fans to the Inferno Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 3:24 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The camera’s then spot Hooded Kudo, leaving the Silver Dragon Feet dressing room as he heads towards the ring for his Non Title match against one half of the World Tag Team Champions Kansuke Konda.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This one starting out with some straight up brawling, as Konda took the fight right to the World Champion, but ended up getting tossed into one of the turnbuckles, then chopped down with a flurry of knife edge chops, before receiving the face-wash. Kudo then pulled Konda away from the turnbuckle and drilled the tag champion with a Proto Kudo Driver. Konda manages to kick out but Kudo stayed in control toying with the Size of the Fight Man, putting him in various holds and paintbrushing the 'Tag Champion' as if to make out that he is far superior. Whilst he was doing this he was trash talking Konda as if he was Hiroaki Nakasawa. Kudo then placed Konda on the top turnbuckle, and set up for an Iconoclasm, but Konda then grabbed Kudo's head, driving the World Champion into the mat with a Tornado DDT. This gave Konda some time to get his breath back and as both staggered back up to their feet Kansuke Konda sent Kudo out of the ring with a drop-kick, before getting the crowd pumped up (well as pumped up as Japanese crowd can be) by crashing into Kudo with the Tope Con Hilo. Konda then tossed Kudo back into the ring and slingshotted himself back into the ring, double stomping across Kudo's chest several times with the Mushroom stomp sequence, before flipping over into a senton. Konda then went for the cover but Kudo got his feet on the ropes. Konda then whipped Kudo into the ring-ropes and went to nail the World Champ with a roaring elbow but was sent face first into the canvas before Kudo locked on the Kudo-Lock. But Konda quickly made his way to the ropes, and as the break was made, Konda planted Kudo into the mat with a running Bull-Dog before nailing the Silver Dragon Feet Leader with a Roaring Elbow. Kudo then staggered towards Konda was drilled into the mat with the Big Fight Stunner !! The crowd thought they were about to witness a major upset, but Kudo managed to reach out and put his hand on the ropes at two and three quarters. Konda then lifted a 'limp' Kudo up to his feet, but Kudo snuck in a low blow , before delivering a knife edged chop that opened Konda up to fall prey to the Kudo Kutter. Kudo then made the pin to pick up what turned out to be a very hard fought victory. Great match and despite the fact that everyone thought Kudo would win this match-up, Konda had the fans believing that he would be able to pull off the upset, especially after being able to pull of the Big Fight Stunner. This was a cut above most non title matches and the quality throughout was Championship worthy. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Kansuke Konda in 13:52 by pinfall with a Kudo Kutter. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]The hype video for the 4 Corner Survival main event is re-shown, ahead of the match itself.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: All Star 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [B]Elemental Americana vs Sean McFly vs [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The two challengers Tom Gilmore & Sensational Dragon start it out, Gilmore gets the better of the early exchanges as they trade holds and reversals, until Sensational Dragon sneaks in a thumb to the eye, and takes Gilmore off his feet with a Dragon Screw, but before Dragon can follow up Dragon manages to roll back into a corner, where he tags in Elemental Americana. Elemental Americana goes right after Sensational Dragon, but the SDF man scarpers out of the ring, Americana is so determined to go after Dragon he chases his Junior Division up the entrance ramp. Gilmore and McFly then re-enter the ring and renew their rivalary. They both lay in some hard shots on each other but neither man gives an inch, they run the ropes and Gilmore tries for a super-kick but McFly ducks under and springs off the ropes to take Gilmore down with a Moonsault Press. Gilmore quickly kicks out of the pin attempt before catching McFly with a Double Knee Facebuster and driving the Openweight Champion into the canvas with an STO. Meanwhile Elemental Americana has caught up with Sensational Dragon on the outside and starts to lay in some kicks to soften up the SDF member. The Junior Champion then sets up for an Elemental Driver on the entrance ramp, but Dragon manages to put the brakes on and knees the Elemental III in waiting in the groin and then driving Elemental Americana face first into the entrance ramp with a DDT. Back in the ring Gilmore takes McFly over with a Fisherman Suplex for a two count, before heading towards one of the turnbuckles but just as Gilmore springs up, Sensational Dragon sneaks in underneath and brings the former Openweight Champion crashing back into the ring with a sunset flip...Dragon then rolls onto his feet, landing on Gilmore with a double foot stomp, and using the momentum to transition into a Standing Moonsault......... One............ Two............ Gilmore kicks out, but Dragon maintains the advantage with a spinning heel-kick, he then grabs the head of Gilmore, and using the momentum of running up the turnbuckles he drives Gilmore into the mat with a DRAGON SLICE !! But just as he is about to make the cover, Elemental Americana is back in and he breaks up the pin attempt with a kick to the back. Gilmore rolls out and some order is restored, as Elemental Americana lifts Dragon up to a vertical base and whips him into the corner and then following in with the Tri-Fecta Kick series. The Junior champion then runs over to the opposite corner and then springs himself across to a dazed Sensational Dragon, nailing the Silver Dragon Feet member with a handspring back elbow. Dragon staggers out of the corner and Elemental Americana spins him round and dumps him with an Elemental Suplex........... One........... Two.......... Realising he might loose the match Sean McFly comes in to make the save, before throwing Elemental Americana over the top-rope to the outside. McFly then picks up an already dazed Sensational Dragon and drilling the former 3 time Junior Champion into the mat with a Brainbuster............. But just as McFly was about to go for the cover, Elemental Americana sprung back into the ring, nailing the Openweight Champion with a springboard flying fore-arm. Dragon rolled out to the outside and it was champion vs champion in the ring. Americana and McFly exchanged some strikes at first, until McFly managed to get Americana in a Hammerlock, but the Junior Champion slipped out of it, and went to take McFly down with an arm-drag but the former NOTBPW managed to put the brakes on flipped the Elemental III in waiting onto his knee with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. McFly then drove Elemental Americana into one of the turnbuckles, and as Americana rebounded off the turnbuckle he used the momentum to dump the Junior Champion overhead with a Northern Lights Suplex............ One................ Two.............. Tom Gilmore had now seen enough and broke up the pin, and soon enough the two Openweight Title rivals were brawling around the ring, as Elemental Americana rolled to the outside to catch some respite. McFly took advantage with a roaring elbow and tried for a Death Valley Driver but Gilmore slipped off an nailed McFly with an Enziguri, before dumping the Openweight Champion with an Exploder Suplex........... One............ Two............ McFly kicked out to the obvious frustration of Tom Gilmore, who then tried to whip McFly into the ropes to set up for the Anger Management but McFly managed to block the attempt and took Gilmore off his feet with a double leg take-down, before tying the legs up into a STONE HOLD !!! It looked like Gilmore might tap, but Sensational Dragon had shaken off the cobwebs and the c0cky Junior Division star forced McFly to break the hold with a flying spinning heel kick. Dragon then slid over to the opposite side of the ring and slid under the ring rope before springboarding back into the ring onto McFly, as he looked to take the Openweight Champion down with the Sensation Shock. However McFly was ready for it, catching Dragon in mid-air, but the SDF member somehow managed to re-adjust his positioning jus as McFly was about to power bomb him into the canvas and he took the Openweight Champ down with a REVERSE HURRACANRANA One........... Two................ Elemental Americana had climbed up onto the top turnbuckle and broke up the pin with a frog-splash. The Junior Champion then nailed Dragon in the back of the head with a roundhouse kick, he then double under-hooked Dragon's Arms and drove his heated rival into the canvas with a Elemental Driver............ But Tom Gilmore had snuck back into the ring and he nailed the Junior Champion with a Superkick before lifting Americana up onto his shoulders and driving the Elemental III in waiting back onto the mat with a Death Valley Driver........... Gilmore then decided to pass on the cover and sprang up the turnbuckles, and then hitting his target with the PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT....... One............. Two.................. Both McFly and Dragon are trying to scramble across to make the save.................. But they are too late as referee Omura Umeki makes the three count !! A great action packed main event, with everyone involved bringing their A Game. In the grand scheme of things this was a pretty meaningless match up, all the outcome really did was give Gilmore some momentum into his challenge for Sean McFly's Openweight Title at Sword of Destiny. Still whether or not this match was for something important like a Championship or not, these are four of the best athletes in wrestling and it seems like they take great pride in delivering a great match every time they go out into the ring. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Sean McFly, Sensational Dragon and Elemental Americana in 19:43 when Tom Gilmore defeated Elemental Americana by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Tom Gilmore celebrating his victory in the ring, he may not have won a title here but he did just beat out three of the best Burning Hammer has to offer.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The card for this show, looked pretty run of the mill, so it's the testament to how good the roster in general has become that they can make a standard level show like this one so high in quality. The under-card was solid at worst and generally good, whilst the main and semi main event went up a gear, with Kudo-Konda being one of the better non-title matches during Kudo's world title reign, and the All Star 4 Corner Survival living up to the quality of the personnel involved. ______________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew an 18.74 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.04) Never complain about an increase, no matter how big or small it is.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Following Miyamae's post match attack on Shimedzu during Monday's show in Tohoku, Burning Hammer Officials have decided they can no longer keep the former long time tag partners apart and have pulled the trigger on their scheduled show-down before Sword of Destiny.[/COLOR] However the match-up will now be part of a Best of 5 Series, with the winner earning a World Title Shot at the Quest of Heart Pay Per View in September. Match 1 will headline Thursday's show, Match 2 will take place next Monday and the already scheduled showdown at Sword of Destiny will be Match 3 in the series. Matches 4 or 5 if needed will take place during the beginning of the next tour prior to Quest of Heart. Ater winning a 4 -Way Tag Team Scramble SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno earned a shot at Size of the Fights World Tag Team Titles, which they will challenge for on the up-coming show. In a recent interview the ever confident SUKI guaranteed that he would win a BHOTWG Title before the end of the year, so will he be able to back up his boastful statement straight away be claiming the Tag straps with Masuno, who is no stranger to winning the Tag Belts having held them himself during 2006. Also set to take place is the All-Star Tag match featuring Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey going up against Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II. Elemental Americana takes on P.I.N.K's Mokuami Maita in Non Title action, Sensational Dragon takes on Eagle Kawasawa. Following his victory in the All-Star 4 Corner survival on Monday's show, Tom Gilmore will be looking to keep his momentum going ahead of his Openweight Title show-down at Sword of Destiny, when he faces off with Kenko Takemitsu of The Pacific Express and Kinnojo Horri takes on Chuichi Sanda of the Raging Bulls. Here is a full confirmation of what is to take place the up-coming show at the Yokkaichi Dome in Kinki. [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Thirty Three )[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Yokkaichi Dome, Kinki)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 12th June 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match One of -[/B] [B]Best of 5 Series for World Title Shot:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae vs Shimedzu [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All Star Tag:[/B] 'Representing Silver Dragon Feet World Champion- Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Championship:[/B] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (Junior) Title:[/B] Elemental Americana vs [I]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/I] [I]Mokuami Maita[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/I] Kenko Takemitsu vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]'Representing Raging Bulls'[/I] Chuichi Sanda vs Kinnojo Horri[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eagle Kawasawa vs [I]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/I] Sensational Dragon __________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=green]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=green]Thursday (Kinki)[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Best of 5 Series (Match 1): [/B]Miyamae vs Shimedzu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]All-Star Tag:[/B] Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Tag Titles:[/B] Size of the Fight vs SUKI & Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green][B]Non Title:[/B] Elemental Americana vs Mokuami Maita[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Tom Gilmore vs Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Chuichi Sanda vs Kinnojo Horri [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=green]Eagle Kawasawa vs Sensational Dragon[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Best of 5 Series (Match 1): Miyamae vs [b]Shimedzu[/b] [i]Tough choice on who wins the first match, so I flipped a coin.[/i] All-Star Tag: [b]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey[/b] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II [i]The awesomeness of Kudo and Monkey will come out on top.[/i] Tag Titles: [b]Size of the Fight[/b] vs SUKI & Masuno [i]I see SUKI & Masuno winning the titles sometime, but this is not it[/i] Non Title: [b]Elemental Americana[/b] vs Mokuami Maita [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] vs Kenko Takemitsu Chuichi Sanda vs [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] Eagle Kawasawa vs [b]Sensational Dragon[/b]

[b][u]Thursday (Kinki)[/u] Best of 5 Series (Match 1): Miyamae[/b] vs Shimedzu Gotta get the heel of to the start. [b]All-Star Tag:[/b] Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/b] Continues to make Nakasawa look strong before he probably loses to Kudo again. [b]Tag Titles: Size of the Fight[/b] vs SUKI & Masuno SUKI and Masuno aren't established enough of a team to get the 'W' over a team as good as SotF. [b]Non Title: Elemental Americana[/b] vs Mokuami Maita I'm not about to believe your new Super Junior figurehead is going to drop the bout to Maita. [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] vs Kenko Takemitsu Just because. [b]Chuichi Sanda[/b] vs Kinnojo Horri I'm going to go with a very unlikely upset victory, even though Horri dropped a shocker to SUKI earlier in the year, I think it could happen again. Eagle Kawasawa vs [b]Sensational Dragon[/b] Dragon hasn't picked up a major victory in a while. This is the start of his path back by beating the Junior job boy Eagle.

[B][U]Thursday (Kinki)[/U][/B] Best of 5 Series (Match 1): Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] All-Star Tag: Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/B] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs SUKI & Masuno Non Title: [B]Elemental Americana [/B]vs Mokuami Maita [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Kenko Takemitsu Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B]

Best of 5 Series (Match 1): Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] - [I]Coin flip really.[/I] All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II - [I]Kudo to get a bit of momentum against Nakasawa.[/I] Tag Titles: Size of the Fight vs [B]SUKI & Masuno[/B] - [I]Might be a wild prediction, but it is my gut feeling.[/I] Non Title: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Mokuami Maita - [I]Americana needs to bounce back from being pinned in his last match.[/I] [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B]

Thursday (Kinki) Best of 5 Series (Match 1): [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Shimedzu [I]- I love how you've set this up TK, with match 3 being at the PPV instead of match five. I suspect it'll take all five for these two to settle anything. Miyamae picks up the early lead since I consider him a bit more heelish than Shimedzu. Although both are heels. The semi-SDF vs. the rogue agent.[/I] All-Star Tag: Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/B] [I]- Kudo takes the fall, as he does in meaningless tag matches, so Nakasawa appears a more viable threat to the title. Could be interesting if E II pins Kudo though, since that might be an amazing feud.[/I] Tag Titles: Size of the Fight vs SUKI & Masuno [I]- [B]Draw.[/B] I think SUKI and Masuno will eventually make good on SUKI's boast, but SotF are on too much of a roll right now. Masuno could be beaten but a wild double DQ keeps both sides strong and leads to a rematch.[/I] Non Title: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Mokuami Maita [I]- EA picks up the win. Especially since he was the one pinned in the Four way. I don't see two losses in a row for the Junior Champ.[/I] [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu [I]- Who is Kinko? Kenko? Plinko? Keno? I think I've made my point. Bingo![/I] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B] [I]- Even though I find Horri about as interesting as a stack of blank paper, his full head of hair vs. the Sanda Combover means he wins.[/I] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] [I]- If there was ANY way I could pick Eagle to win I would. I could see SD losing a match but not heading in to SoD with the Elemental Mask on the line.[/I]

Archived