Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri Best of the Super Juniors Cup:- Semi Final 1: [B]Elemental II [/B]vs Golden Scorpion Semi Final 2: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]sensational dragon to win[/B] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs The Rebellion Openweight Title: [B]Mokuami Maita [/B]vs Rhino Umaga [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Everest [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Nisso Yuasha 5-Way Scramble: Americana vs Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]The Great Hisato[/B] vs Super Joshuya vs VENOM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri (Considering how popular Nakasawa is, he should have a long reign at top.) Best of the Super Juniors Cup:- Semi Final 1: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion Semi Final 2: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru Final: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Sensational Dragon (This will definitely be the final, but I'm not so sure on the winner. I say Elemental wins to keep him established as one of the top juniors.) Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Rebellion (SOTF just unified the titles, and I can't see them losing them this quickly.) Openweight Title: [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Everest (Hmm, a majorly pushed hot star versus a guy who will be future endeavored shortly. I wonder...) [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Nisso Yuasha (Ditto. Masuko will break his losing streak with the power of HEELDOM~!) 5-Way Scramble: [B]Americana[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa vs The Great Hisato vs Super Joshuya vs VENOM

PPV will probably be up either tommorow or Tuesday. I've also been working on a few off-season pieces, as-well, which I'll be ready to post after the PPV. Feel free to keep those predictions coming.....the winning predictor gets the following prize. VIP tickets to Burning Hammer's Biggest PPV of the year....Night of the Burning Hammer in October.

World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri Best of the Super Juniors Cup:- Semi Final 1: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion Semi Final 2: Sensational Dragon vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B]Elemental II to win[/B] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs The Rebellion Openweight Title: Mokuami Maita vs Rhino Umaga - I'm going to say draw, as I can't really decide. [B]Koshiro Ino [/B] vs Everest [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Nisso Yuasha 5-Way Scramble: Americana vs Eagle Kawasawa vs The Great Hisato vs [B]Super Joshuya[/B] vs VENOM

World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri Best of the Super Juniors Cup:- Semi Final 1: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion Semi Final 2: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru Final: Elemental II vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Rebellion Openweight Title: Mokuami Maita vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Everest Marihito Masuko vs [B]Nisso Yuasha[/B] 5-Way Scramble: Americana vs Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]The Great Hisato [/B]vs Super Joshuya vs VENOM

[LEFT][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]O.O.C Note:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=black][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]The Pay {Per view is going to be posted in 2 parts, firstly because I've been a little side-tracked and am still to write up some of the PPV, plus the fact that it'll be a long read and dividing it up into 2 halves might not be so much of a bad thing.[/FONT] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 23rd June 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ishikawa Stadium , Chubu (Attendance:11'400)[/CENTER] [CENTER]And Live on PPV via Emperor Sports Buy Rate: 1.50[/CENTER] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Hype videos play for the two Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals.[/I] [B]Rating: C for (Elemental vs Scorpion), D+ (for Dragon vs Kiyaru)[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Pre-Show Match: Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) vs Mullet Power (Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two teams are looking to establish themselves over the other, in the tag team pecking order and position themselves for a tag team title shot. As expected this was a heavyweight slog-fest , that was ended by a Raging Impact on Yasuhiko Taira. [B]Result: Raging Bulls defeated Mullet Power in 7:55 when Eiji Hamacho defeated Yasuhiko Taira by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [I]A hype video plays for the World Tag Team Titles clash between Size of the Fight and The Rebellion[/I] [I]A hype video plays for the World Title match between Hiroaki Nakasawa, Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri[/I] [B]Ratings: C- for Tag, B for World[/B] ____________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show- Live on Pay Per View[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show kicks off with a general hype video for the Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: BOSJ Cup Semi Final :[/B] [B]Golden Scorpion vs Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi-Finals will be kicking off the PPV, so that the two finalists will have plenty of time to rest up before the final. Both of these men will be looking to win, whilst also conserving enough energy to be fresh for the final, and the match starts out cautiously with a feeling out process between the two. A nice sequence sees them both attempt for suplexes but are blocked by their opponent. Scorpion makes the first mistake when he springs off the ropes with a Leg Lariat but misses and Elemental II is able to take him down with a stiff roundhouse kick. Things start to heat up as Elemental II lays into Scorpion with his trade-mark Tri-fecta kick series, he then try’s for an Elemental Suplex but Scorpion blocks and spikes Elemental II with an implant DDT, he then busts out a Quebrada , that earns a two count. Scorpion lifts up Elemental II for a brainbuster, but Elemental II kicks out of it, Scorpion tries again for the Brainbuster but once again Elemental II slips out of it and then takes down Scorpion with a somersault DDT. Scorpion staggers back up but Elemental II nails him with a springboard back-elbow that sends flailing out of the ring. Scorpion tries to regroup on the outside, Elemental charges towards the ropes as if he is going to springboard himself to the outside, but he fakes Scorpion out with the Elemental Daze- Kick. Just as Scorpion thinks that Elemental II is just going to let him back in the ring Elemental II hurls himself over the top-rope with a handspring somersault plancha. Elemental II rolls Scorpion back in the ring, he goes for the pin but Scorpion kicks out. He tries to get Scorpion up for an Elemental Driver, but Scorpion blocks, Elemental II tries once more for the Driver but Scorpion counters it into a sunset flip power-bomb !! One…. Two… Elemental II kicks out. Scorpion heads up top and comes flying off the turnbuckle with a missile drop-kick but Elemental II is able to side step the kick and then dumps Scorpion with an Elemental suplex One.. Two… Scorpion kicks out, but Elemental II locks on the Elemental Clutch (Koji Clutch)..the fans really mark out for that, as they’ve not seen Elemental II’ patented submission move for quite some time. Golden Scorpion seems to be fading as Elemental II’s legs squeeze the air out of him…but somehow Scorpion is able to turn it over into a pinning attempt…. One… Two… Elemental II lets go off the hold and kicks out. Both men are up Elemental II goes for another series of kicks but Golden Scorpion ducks the final kick and brings down Elemental II with a front-flip neckbreaker, he follows up with a Northern Lights suplex before going out to the ring apron and bringing himself back in with the Golden Shot !! (Springboard leg-drop) One… Two… Thr…Elemental II barely saves his place in the tournament by getting a foot on the ropes. Elemental II staggers back up, Scorpion comes charging at him with the Scorpion Stinger, but Elemental II leaps over Scorpion and then nails Scorpion with a kick to the back, Scorpion then turns around….kick to the mid-section from Elemental II….EARTH BREAKER !!! (Cradle piledriver) surely this match is over now… One…. Two… Thr…shockingly Scorpion had enough left in the tank to kick out, that shows you just how much he wants to win this. Scorpion is still down however and Elemental II heads up top, he pulls out the Inferno Splash….. He nails it, the referee counts to three and this one is over. Elemental II advances to the final later on in the show. What a great way to start the PPV, that was a great Junior Match, they worked in the expected high spots but they also mixed it with good psychology and it built nicely towards a dramatic finish, with Elemental II literally having to bring out his entire arsenal to put Golden Scorpion away. [B]Result: Elemental II defeated Golden Scorpion in 15: 55 by pinfall with an Inferno Splash. [/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: BOSJ Cup Semi Final: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It’s the second semi final and these two will have to really bring the goods to top the last match. They lock up and Sensational Dragon wants to get Kiyaru down on the mat, as he feels he has an advantage on that department, they engage in some chain –wrestling but Kiyaru keeps up with Dragon and the Burning Junior champion gets frustrated and goes for a powder on the outside. Dragon gets back in the ring and once again they lock up and go into another chain wrestling sequence but once again Kiyaru gets the better of the exchange and the frustrated Dragon goes out for another powder. This time Kiyaru launches himself to the outside with a Spring-board shooting star press that takes out Sensational Dragon. Kiyaru brings Dragon back in, but Dragon counters with a thumb to the eye and rolls up Kiyaru for a two count. Kiyaru gets back up but Dragon takes him off his feet with a Dragon- Screw leg-whip. Dragon then goes up and hit’s a flying elbow drop but he hits nothing but canvas and Kiyaru then follows in with the Awesome Mirage kick series that has Dragon reeling, Kiyaru then dives off the middle turnbuckle and takes a staggering Dragon off his feet with a Tornado DDT. Kiyaru keeps up the offensive with a Quebrada that earns a two count. Kiyaru heads towards the top turnbuckle, and he goes for a frog-splash but Dragon moves out just time time and Kiyaru ends up eating the canvas. Kiyaru gets back up but stumbles right into a Dragon suplex. One… Two….. And a half Kiyaru gets his shoulders up. Dragon keeps the pressure on Kiyaru and backs him into a corner with a combination of strikes and roundhouse kicks….Kiyaru stumbles out of the corner and Dragon plants him down with an STO. Dragon heads up top but Kiyaru is back up and follows Dragon up to the top turnbuckle. Dragon shoves Kiyaru off and comes down with a double foot-stomp, before following up with a cover… One… Two…. Kiyaru kicks out. Dragon stalks Kiyaru and tries to lock on a Dragon Sleeper but Kiyaru fights out of it, sweeps Dragon of his feet with a spinning leg-sweep and then nails Dragon with a Falcon Arrow. He goes for the cover… One… Two… Dragon kicks out…Kiyaru heads up top and looks to be setting himself for a big aerial manoeuvre, but Dragon staggers back up and falls into the ropes, crotching Kiyaru on the top turnbuckle. Dragon follows Kiyaru up….they exchange blows on the top-turnbuckle, Kiyaru tries to shove Dragon off, but Dragon holds on and snaps off an hurracarrana, that brings both of them crashing into the ring. They both stagger up to their feet…Dragon Slice (Shiranui/Sliced Bread #2) attempt from Dragon…he nails it…. One Two Three !! Sensational Dragon wins the match and advances to the Finals. That was still pretty good, but it had a lot to live up to after the excellent Elemental II- Golden Scorpion match and it wasn’t quite on the same level, it had some nice spots but unlike the Elemental-Scorpion encounter it felt a bit spotty and had that very much telegraphed type of psychology where one of them goes for a high-risk move, they miss their target and the opponent takes advantage. [B]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated The Awesome Kiyaru in 14:21 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Hooded Kudo, who as per usual has plenty to say for both himself and his band of chronies[/I] [I]- Kudo says it will be a historic night for Silver Dragon Feet 2K7[/I] [I]- He said that the first step had already been taken with Sensational Dragon qualifying for the Best of the Super Juniors Cup Finals and that Dragon was destined to win the trophy.[/I] [I]- He then said that The Rebellion shall make Size of the Fights Tag Title reign the shortest in Burning Hammer history, because once again they were destined to do so[/I] [I]- Finally he said that neither Kinnojo Horri nor Hiroaki Nakasawa would be able to stand in the way of destiny and that tonight he would win the World Title and that Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 would hold all the power !![/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Marihito Masuko vs Nisso Yuasha[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Masuko comes out to a chorus of boos, if anything will give you instant heel heat in Japan, it’s putting your hands on one of the zebra’s and that is what Masuko did in his last match. Yuasha comes to some considerable cheers, the fans appreciative of his actions after Masuko’s BOSJ Cup first round match on Wednesday. Much of the match was a cat and mouse affair which saw Yuasha try to get a hold of Masuko but Masuko kept losing his speed and agility to escape the clutches of Yuasha and get in several hit and run shots to the legs of Yuasha. However Masuko’s hit and run offence was unable to get Yuasha of his feet, and eventually Yuasha got a hold of Masuko , as he whipped the Kabuki face-painted former Junior Champion into one of the turnbuckles and then followed up with a corner splash. Masuko stumbled out of the corner but managed to stumble right into the path of referee Koetsu Shinozaki…Shinozaki fell down ….Yuasha oblivious to what had just transpired went for the cover but that proved to be a mistake…..as he went for the cover Masuko blew a blast of pink in his face, and then pulled out a metal spike and rammed right into the head of Yuasha…Yuasha then dropped to the mat with blood streaming from his face. Masuko then discarded the offending foreign object, and then draped his arm over the felled body of his opponent as referee Shinozaki came too to make the three count, as the crowd let their disapproval of what just transpired known. [B]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Nissho Yuasa in 4:31 when Nissho Yuasa was knocked out with a foreign object [/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Considering I took a huge risk and put the dreaded tainted finish note on that match, and the fans were 'turned off' by the finish, plus the fact that neither of these two are particularly over at the moment..that's not a bad rating at all, I was prepared for alot wore than that[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [I]Koshiro Ino has a mic and he’s looking very fired up[/I] [I]- Ino said that Everest was even more stupid than he thought. He said that Kudo is using Everest and that Everest wont get anything out of do favours for Kudo[/I] [I]- He then said that he make sure that he would ram it home to Everest, that he had made a major mistake and that he would not be able to contain the POWAAAAAHHH !![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] __________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: 5-Way Junior Scramble: [/B] [B]Americana vs Eagle Kawasawa vs [/B] [B]Super Joshuya vs The Great Hisato vs VENOM[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheGreatHisato.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Unlike the 4 corner survival matches where two men start in the ring and then it inevitably breaks down with the referee losing control, this is under scramble rules where everyone is legal throughout the entire match, however pin-falls must still take place inside the ring. This one started out fast and furious, with everyone nailing one another with drop-kicks….Americana drop kicks VENOM to the outside, The Great Hisato then comes flying over the ropes with a Plancha. Eagle Kawasawa then comes crashing through the ropes with a suicide dive taking out both VENOM and Hisato…Americana then springboards onto the ropes and hits a quebrada to the outside, finally Super Joshuya goes up to the top turnbuckle and takes everyone out with shooting star press. Super Joshuya and VENOM back in, Joshuya dumps VENOM with a pumphandle suplex, and then heads up top once more, however Hisato follows him up and it all leads to one of those super-contriver Tower of Doom Spots, that ends up with Eagle Kawasawa bringing the Tower tumbling down with a Flying Neckbreaker. Kawasawa nails Hisato with a slingshot suplex , he goes for the pin and then tries to lock on the Spread Eagle but Super Joshuya breaks it up. Joshuya takes Kawasawa down with a spinning bull-dog but Americana dives off the top rope to down Joshuya with a diving DDT. But then Americana gets spiked with the Lethal Dosage from VENOM. VENOM goes for the cover but Hisato break it up with a shooting star press. Hisato and Kawasawa are the ones standing at the moment, they both try to go for suplexes but they both block one another….Americana comes flying off the top rope with a flying cross-body that takes both of them down. Americana and Hisato are back –up, Hisato gains the advantage and tries for the Typhoon driver….Americana blocks it and nails Hisato with the Elemental Driver… One… Two…. Super Joshuya breaks it up with a Moonsault, Joshuya dumps Americana with the J-Drop but is immediately dumped on his head by a wheelbarrow suplex from VENOM, VENOM goes for the cover but is almost decapitated from the on-rushing Eagle Kawasawa who nails him with the Vision Quest (Shining Wizard Enziguri) One… Two… Several of the others are starting to get up can they break up the pin attempt Three !! No one is going to kid themselves here , that was a total spot-fest with little rhyme and reason for much of the action, but it never let up the furious pacing and at the end of the day was a lot of fun. The main thing is that it got the crowd’s spirits back up after the tainted finish of the Masuko- Yuasha match. [B]Result: Eagle Kawasawa defeated Americana, Super Joshuya, VENOM and The Great Hisato in 11:45 when Eagle Kawasawa defeated VENOM by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]___________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with another one of the competitors involved in the World Title match, this time it’s the man defending that title Hiroaki Nakasawa.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa stated that it’s starting to feel like deja-vu and that tonight he would lay the title ambitions of both Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri [/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that both Kudo and Horri could have all the desire in the world to become World Champion but they won’t be able to top the desire he has to still be World Champion[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that the World Title has now become part of who he is and that he would feel empty without it and that is what keeps driving him on to be the very best. [/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Openweight Title:[/B] [B]Mokuami Maita vs Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As soon as the bell sounds Umaga charges at Maita, but Maita has it scouted and sends Umaga crashing to the canvas face first with a drop toe-hold. Maita then follows up with his old finisher the Assasination Attempt (Running Knee) and goes for an early cover…. One… Two.. Umaga kicks out, but Maita stays on Umaga and targets Umaga’s legs with a series of knee drops, he then goes to lock on the ankle-lock but Umaga rolls through and kicks Maita into the ropes, as Maita bounces off the ropes Umaga dumps him with a German Suplex… Umaga goes for the cover but Maita kicks out. Both are back up , but Umaga is hobbling….he still has enough power though to whip Maita into the ropes and then dumped him over his knee with an inverted Atomic Drop. He then takes Maita down with a scoop power-slam One... Two.... Maita kicks out…Maita staggers back up, and Umaga sets up for the Rhino Charge… however he is still feeling the effects of having his right leg worked over by Maita and his momentum is severely slowed up. That gives Maita enough time to side-step the Rhino-Charge and Umaga ends up ramming himself into the turnbuckle. Maita takes immediate advantage by bringing Umaga down with a chop-block...before re-applying the Ankle-Lock, Umaga tries to power himself towards the ropes but Maita wont let go and pulls Umaga back down-towards the mat as he tightens his grip......Umaga can't stand the pain any more and he taps. That was pretty much the same formula as all of their matches with Maita out-smarting Umaga and trapping the powerful Samoan in the ankle-lock, but it was probably the most well executed out of all of them so far, with Umaga doing a nice job of selling the fact that Maita had worked over his leg earlier in the match. [B]Result: Mokuami Maita defeated Rhino Umaga in 7:40 by submission.[/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Mokuami Maita retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] Mokuami Maita celebrates another successful title defence ________________________________________________________________ [I][B]Coming Up in Part 2[/B] - The matches that really matter as we find out who wins the Best of the Super Juniors Cup as Elemental II takes on Sensational Dragon in the finals, plus the Burning Tag Team and World Championships will be on the line[/I]

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Cup- (Part 2)[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]The hype video for the Tag Title match between Size of the Fight and The Rebellion is replayed.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: World Tag Titles: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan vs Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Before the introductions can be completed The Rebellion attack Size of the Fight right away and referee Omura Umeki calls for the bell. The fight soon spills to the outside…..Size of the Fight try their best to fight back but The Rebellion have definitely gained the early upper-hand. Miyamae whips Kansuke Konda into the ring-steps and then the Rebellion double team on Hyosuke Kokan sling-shotting him across one of the guard-rails with a suplex. They bring the match back into the ring and The Rebellion have Kokan isolated, they work him over in their corner , often using illegal tactics such as switching partners without making a tag. Konda tries to get the referee’s attention but he’s not helping his partner as all that is doing is keeping the attention of the referee away from the Rebellions corner. The Rebellion then go for one of their big double team manoeuvres as Miyamae hits a sling-shot suplex and then Shimedzu nails Kokan with a leg lariat on the rebound….Shimedzu goes for the cover but Kokan kicks out at two. Shimedzu then plants Kokan with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker before tagging in his partner…who then nails Kokan with a leg-drop off the top-rope…once again Kokan kicks out, but how much more punishment can he take, as Konda looks on in agonizing frustration. Miyamae then picks Kokan up and goes for a Miyamae spoiler but Kokan fights out of it, Miyamae attempts his finisher again but get’s taken down by a Tilt-A Whirl Head-scissors from Kokan. Both men are back up and Miyamae trys to cut Kokan off from making the tag to Konda, but Kokan is able to roll through and finally Konda is able to get in the match. Konda comes out on fire he fires off a series of chops into Miyamae, and then stuns Miyamae with an Ace-Crusher that sends Miyamae flipping over the rope to the outside. Shimedzu springboards himself into the ring and he takes Konda down with a Roundhouse Kick , he then goes to pick Konda up for a suplex, but Konda counters with a sunset flip power bomb into a pin attempt, Shimedzu then rolls into a pin attempt of his own, both men are back up and Shimedzu fires off a series of kicks that back Konda up into a corner. With Konda slumped in the corner, Shimedzu goes for the hesitation drop kick but Konda moves out of the way and then dumps Shimedzu with a Northern Lights suplex… One… Two… No……. Miyamae breaks up the pin attempt. Miyamae revives Shimedzu and they go to double team on Konda, but Kokan comes flying in off the top rope and takes Miyamae down with a flying elbow smash. All 4 men are in the ring , and they all go at it….. Size of the Fight hit stereo drop-kicks that send both members of The Rebellion through the ropes…. The Rebellion are on the outside but they get no time to rest as Size of the Fight come crashing through the ropes with stereo suicide dives. However only Miyamae gets taken out as Shimedzu managed to pulled a chair out from the front-show and nail Kansuke Konda with it, leaving one half of Size of the Fight knocked out. Meanwhile Kokan has dragged Miyamae back into the ring, he takes Miyamae over with a double-chicken wing suplex One….. Two….. Shimedzu come into break it up. Kokan looks for his partner but no one is there as Konda is laying in a heap on the outside. The Rebellion take Kokan down with the Russian Leg-Sweep, neckbreaker combination, before Shimedzu pulls him back up and sets Kokan up for the Skull-Drop…..Miyamae heads up top…. SPIKED SKULL DROP !!! This one is surely over, unless Konda can suddenly come to and make the save… One…. Two…. Three….. And we have NEW World Tag Team champions. Well that was a shocker who would have thought Size of the Fight, having only just unified the titles would drop them on their first defence. That was probably the best tag match (between two proper full time tag teams) that all tour, and this has the all potential to be an great feud that could help raise the prestige of the tag belts. [B]Result: The Rebellion defeated Size of the Fight in 15:08 when Shimedzu defeated Hyosuke Kokan by pinfall.[/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]The Rebellion Win the Burning World Tag Team Championship titles[/COLOR][/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]As the former champions lay in the heap….The Rebellion grab the belts and then celebrate in a completely over the top manner, as if they’ve won the belts for the first time….dropping to their knees, kissing the belts and hugging each other….they then go over to Size of the Fight pick their heads up and show them the belts right to their faces, just to rub in the fact that they are now the champions even more.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the Koshiro Ino vs Everest match. It shows how this match and feud came about, explaining that Hooded Kudo has been the guiding force behind Everest’s recent attacks on Kudo’s former protégé.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Koshiro Ino vs Everest[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Everest.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Someone carried this match to respectability and I think you can all guess that it wasn’t Everest. For much of the match Ino had to sell Everest’s slow plodding offence of which he did a great job of doing….but he soaked up everything Everest could throw at him and then fired back with a flurry of strikes of his own. Then in a great display of power he took Everest down with a version of a spine-buster…he barely got Everest off his feet, but it was enough to send the big man toppling over onto his back. Everest then sat up but Ino had a response to that nailing Everest clean in the head with the Kobra’s Bite (High Knee). Everest was out cold and unable to get back up ….and Koetsu Shinozaki made a mandatory ten count , before calling for the bell and awarding Koshiro Ino the victory via knock out. Ino had slain the giant and got satisfying revenge for the recent attacks he had endured from Kudo’s hired gun. [B]Result: Koshiro Ino defeated Everest in 5:35 when Everest was [/B] [B]knocked out. [/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]________________________________________________________________[/B] [I]We go back stage, where we see the loan figure of Kinnojo Horri…going through a warm up, he then turns around to the camera….[/I] [I]- He simply says that it’s time for him to step up. He says that Nakasawa and Kudo are the very best in Burning Hammer, but to be the best he must overcome the best. He said the days of him being a nearly man shall be coming to an end…tonight he finally wins the World Title ![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [I]The original Elemental makes an appearance, as he makes his down to the announce booth and then puts on a head-set to join the announce team for the next match- the BOSJ Cup Finals !![/I] [I]A hype video plays for the Best of the Super Juniors Cup finals between Elemental II and Sensational Dragon[/I] [B]Ratings: C for both Elemental’s appearance and for BOSJ Cup Finals hype video[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Kudos to the production team to be able to put the BOSJ Cup Finals hype video together at such short notice ![/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 8: Best of the Super Juniors Cup Finals:[/B] [B]Elemental II vs Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BOSJCup.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=1][I][B]* Credit to Wildcat for creating the Trophy and giving me permission to use it in [/B][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][I][B]this diary.[/B][/I] [/SIZE][/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We get a bit of pomp and ceremony for this match, as they get the full introductions and they stare a hole through each other, as there is no love lost between these two. Dragon thinks he IS the junior division right now, whilst Elemental II wants to beat some respect into the arrogant Junior champion. As soon as the referee calls for the bell, they get right up in each other’s faces, they then fire-away at each other with a series of kicks and punches. Sensational Dragon gets in a bit of a dubious shot towards Elemental II’s lower regions , he then taunts Elemental II and starts paint-brushing the Junior legend….all that does is rile up Elemental II up who fires back with a flurry of kicks, that put Sensational Dragon on the back foot, a final roundhouse sends Sensational Dragon tumbling through the ropes. Dragon is on the floor and looks frustrated, it looks like Elemental II is going to fly…..but Dragon hops up onto the ring-apron…thinking he has outsmarted his veteran opponent but Elemental II puts on the brakes and sweeps Dragon of his feet with the Elemental Daze-Kick, sending Dragon crashing on the ring-apron. Elemental II drags Dragon back into the ring, he gets in a couple of shots to the mid-section before setting Dragon up for the Elemental Driver, he lifts Dragon up but Dragon counters with the SENSATION SHOCK !! and immediately transitions it into a pinning attempt. One…. Two… Thr…No Elemental II kicks out…..the crowd are in shock, as no one kicks out of Sensational Dragon’s version of the Dragon-Rana. Sensational Dragon stays on Elemental II though and delivers several shocks to the neck of Elemental II, he then dumps Elemental II with a Dragon Suplex , the crowd are thinking this one is done with One… Two… And a half…Elemental II stretched out a leg and got a foot on the ropes. Elemental II is showing a lot of heart, but Sensational Dragon is still very much in control of the match and the Junior legend needs to get in some offence soon…. Dragon continues to the neck area of Elemental II, feeling that he has the area significantly weakened, he locks on an Eastern Stretch but Elemental II fights his way out of it , Elemental II gets in flurry of kicks but once again Dragon regains control taking Elemental II off his feet with an STO. Dragon then stalks Elemental II and then in tribute to his Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 leader he applies a Kudo-Lock, but Elemental II counters by grabbing the head of Sensational Dragon and getting it in a cross-face type submission of his own. They both apply the pressure, but neither man is going to budge and in the end referee Omura Umeki….calls it a stalemate and tells them to break it up. They both get back up, but it’s Elemental II who still looks the worse for wear and Dragon immediately attempts a Dragon Slice…it looks like he is going to pull it off but on the way down Elemental II counters into a DDT in mid-flight and both men are down. Their must be a winner, so referee Omura Umeki does not administer the ten count, they both get back up to their feet…Dragon attempts a Dragon screw leg whip but Elemental II flips over and then delivers a stiff kick to the back of Sensational Dragon, before dumping Sensational Dragon with an Elemental Suplex, he goes for the pin…. One… Two…. Dragon kicks out….. Elemental II then goes up top………he’s looking for the Inferno Splash, but he’s taken too long Dragon has sprung back up….Dragon looks to bring Elemental II with a hurracarrana, but Elemental II puts the brakes on and now has an up-side down Sensational Dragon trapped….he cradles the legs of Sensational Dragon……TOP ROPE EARTH BREAKER !!! Elemental II crawls over to make the cover One….. Two…… Three…….. Elemental II wins the Best of the Super Juniors Cup ! A great match to end the tournament and a deserving winner, Elemental II has been the MVP of this tournament, helping to produce the best matches in every round. He may well be considerably north of 40, but he’s still got a lot left in him and the younger members of the roster are only going to learn from him and that includes the man he just beat to win the tournament- the current Burning Junior champion Sensational Dragon. [B]Result: Elemental II defeated Sensational Dragon in 20:58 by pinfall .[/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Elemental II wins the BHOTWG Best Of The Super Juniors title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]As Sensational Dragon looks on in frustration and disbelief, Elemental II receives the best of the Super Juniors Cup as the fans shower him with ribbons…. he then goes out to the fans and celebrates with them, before re-collecting his newly won trophy, as the fans give the ever popular Junior Heavyweight a standing ovation on his way to the back.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]______________________________________________________________[/B] [I]A final video is played hyping the three-way World Title match between Hiroaki Nakasawa, Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 9: World Title: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Best of the Super Juniors Finals match, could have quite of easily been the main event itself, so these three will really need to produce the goods to top it, but if anyone can it’s three who have been combining to make Match of the Year candidates all tour. After the ring announcer does the introductions, they do circle one another, Horri and Nakasawa then look at each other and then dump Kudo with a double clothesline, Kudo springs back up only for Nakasawa and Horri to try and one up each other, at the expense of Hooded Kudo as they go back and forth delivering chops and punches to the Silver- Dragon Feet 2K7 leader, Kudo though ducks a chop from Nakasawa and it hits Horri right across the chest, Kudo then gets out of the ring to regroup as Horri retaliates with a chop of his own and it all kicks off between Nakasawa and Horri. Horri and Nakasawa are now going at it, delivering a chop-fest with neither man giving an inch, Horri gets backed up to the ropes and Kudo grabs his ankle pulling him down to the outside……an incensed Horri then goes charging at Kudo, but Kudo sends him crashing into the ring steps with a drop toe hold. Nakasawa is now on the ring apron and delivers a fore-arm smash to Kudo off the ring apron. Nakasawa and Kudo are now brawling on the outside, they head up towards the entrance ramp….Nakasawa tries to get Kudo up for a power bomb but Kudo blocks and then plants Nakasawa onto the entrance ramp with an STO. Horri comes charging towards Hooded Kudo , but Kudo has him scouted and takes him down with a Side Russian Leg-sweep, that plants Horri across the guard-rail. Kudo then continues to ram Horri’s head into the guard-rail , …however Nakasawa sneak up behind Kudo and dumps him with a Release German Suplex. All three men are now laying in an exhausted heap outside the ring. Nakasawa gets back up , as does Kudo and they finally bring it back into the ring, as Horri is still feeling the effects of having his head repeatedly rammed into cold steel. Nakasawa whips Kudo into the ring ropes and goes for an H-Bomb attempt, but Kudo counters with a flying lariat on the rebound. He then hit’s a drop-kick on Nakasawa that has the big man toppling, before following up with another drop-kick that has the big man slumped in the corner. Nakasawa is now slumped in the corner and Kudo delivers the face-wash , but just as he goes for the final kick…. Kinnojo Horri gets back up on the apron and decapitates Kudo with a lariat. Horri gets back in the ring and goes for the cover…. One… Two…. Nakasawa breaks it up, he goes to suplex Horri but the big-man puts the break on and reverse it into a suplex attempt of his own, this time Nakasawa puts the breaks on and attempts a standing switch of his own but Horri blocks that and finally dumps Nakasawa over-head with a Belly to Belly Suplex One… Two… Nakasawa kicks out, Horri drags Nakasawa back up , gets him up over the shoulders and delivers the DESTINY BOMB !! One… Two.. Thr…. Kudo breaks it up just in time with a Moonsault ! Horri and Kudo now go at it and exchange chops, Horri starts to get the better of the exchange and goes for a Burning Lariat but Kudo ducks the attempts and takes Horri down with an STO. He then immediately follows up with a Shining Wizard. One… Two… Horri kicks out, but Kudo applies the Kudo-Lock….Kudo applies the pressure and it looks like Kudo is going to tap. Nakasawa breaks it up with an elbow drop. Kudo and Nakasawa are the first to get back up, Nakasawa whips Kudo it into the ropes and then clotheslines him out of the ring. Horri staggers back up to his feet but walks right into a NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !! One… Two… Thr…. No, Once again Kudo comes in and breaks it up, Kudo fires off a series of knife edge chops into Nakasawa…..Nakasawa fires back with some shots of his own, he whips Kudo’s into the ropes…….H-BOMB !!! One…. Two… Three….This one is one over and Hiroaki Nakasawa is still the Burning World Champion. That was dramatic stuff and had the fans on their edge of their seats the whole way through, it was hardly a technical classic, but all these three a competent enough to be able to put on a good match and they know how to put together a great story in the ring. [B]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Kinnojo Horri and Hooded Kudo in 21:56 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Hooded Kudo by pinfall with a H-Bomb. [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Hiroaki Nakasawa retains the Burning World Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: A*[/B] [I]Nakasawa celebrates another succesful title defence, and the fact that he has fought off all challengers so far and held the World Title for the entire tour as Kinnojo Horri and more in particular Hooded Kudo look on in frustration that once again they have both failed to take the belt away from the current World Champion. [/I] [I]Nakasawa looks stronger than ever as World Champion and people are now comparing him to the great Burning Hammer champions of the past.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Finally after 36 shows (including 4 PPVS) I manage to book that elusive A-Rated show. I knew the guys in the Burning Hammer locker-room had it in them to produce a show of this quality, as they had come close on a few previous shows. The BOSJ Cup matches on a whole delivered, and as I said before Elemental II deserves the victory for the great performances he has put in throughout the tournament, once again the trio of Nakasawa, Kudo & Horri combine to put together another MOTYC and there was that shock title change with The Rebellion, ending the run of Size of the Fight on their first title defence. A great show and a very satisfying way to end the tour.

[I]Ok 4 people sent in predictions for the PPV, so it's worthwhile doing the prediction tracker...lets see who is the best psychic[/I] [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri (1/1) Best of the Super Juniors Cup:- Semi Final 1: [B]Elemental II [/B]vs Golden Scorpion (2/2) Semi Final 2: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru (3/3) [B]sensational dragon to win[/B] (3/4) Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs The Rebellion (3/5) Openweight Title: [B]Mokuami Maita [/B]vs Rhino Umaga (4/6) [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Everest (5/7) [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Nisso Yuasha (6/8) 5-Way Scramble: Americana vs Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]The Great Hisato[/B] vs Super Joshuya vs VENOM (6/9) ________________________________________________________________ [B]Imerak[/B] World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri (1/1) Best of the Super Juniors Cup:- Semi Final 1: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion (2/2) Semi Final 2: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru (3/3) Final: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Sensational Dragon (4/4) Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Rebellion (4/5) Openweight Title: [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Rhino Umaga (5/6) [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Everest (6/7) [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Nisso Yuasha (7/8) 5-Way Scramble: [B]Americana[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa vs The Great Hisato vs Super Joshuya vs VENOM (7/9) _______________________________________________________________ [B]Gremlinator[/B] World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri (1/1) Best of the Super Juniors Cup:- Semi Final 1: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion (2/2) Semi Final 2: Sensational Dragon vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] (2/3) [B]Elemental II to win[/B] (3/4) Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs The Rebellion (3/5) Openweight Title: Mokuami Maita vs Rhino Umaga - I'm going to say draw, as I can't really decide. (3/6) [B]Koshiro Ino [/B]vs Everest (4/7) [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Nisso Yuasha (5/8) 5-Way Scramble: Americana vs Eagle Kawasawa vs The Great Hisato vs [B]Super Joshuya[/B] vs VENOM (5/9) _____________________________________________________________ [B]Trypio [/B] World Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri (1/1) Best of the Super Juniors Cup:- Semi Final 1: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion (2/2) Semi Final 2: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru (3/3) Final: Elemental II vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] (3/4) Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Rebellion (3/5) Openweight Title: Mokuami Maita vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] (3/6) [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Everest (4/7) Marihito Masuko vs [B]Nisso Yuasha[/B] (5/8) 5-Way Scramble: Americana vs Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]The Great Hisato [/B]vs Super Joshuya vs VENOM (5/9) ______________________________________________________________ [B]Final Table[/B] 1. Imerak (7/9) 2. Chris Caulfield (6/9) 3. Gremlinator (5/9) 3. Trypio (5/9) Imerak wins the predictions contest and receives VIP front row tickets to Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods biggest show of the year- Night of the Burning Hammer !!

[I]It's now the summer off-season in Burning Hammer, and in the first of a series of off-season features I will do a review of the current roster, plus any wrestlers that were with the promotion during the last tour.[/I] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][B][U][SIZE=3]Current Active- Roster[/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][U][COLOR=darkred]Americana[/COLOR][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][U][COLOR=darkred][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 8-0-4[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: D[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Americana certainly has the in-ring skills to be a success in the Junior Division of Burning Hammer, the only thing that could hurt him from going to the very top is not getting over with the fans. [/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]I will admit that I tried pushing him hard, maybe a little too hard and I was originally going to have him go all the way to the final in the Best of the Super Juniors Cup. His overness is going up but not as quickly as I would have liked. What may have contributed to this was his previous run in Japan with WLW, where he was horribly mis-used and put in a tag team with perennial comedy jobber The Tic. [/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][U]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 4-1-12[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: E-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Perhaps another one where I’ve looked at the raw talent, but perhaps tried to push a little too quickly, with the fans not ‘buying into’ pretty much all of his wins…even though they’ve all come up against what could only be considered jobbers. Mind you his popularity has risen so maybe the fans are slowly coming round to him, but his development may well benefit more from getting matches against the top end talents , even if that will mean losing….a lot. [/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B][U]Chuichi Sanda [SIZE=1](Raging Bulls)[/SIZE] [/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 23-0-10 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]A reliable veteran Sanda held the Burning World Tag Titles with his regular partner Eiji Hamacho as part of the Raging Bulls, before dropping them to Size of the Fight after the two teams were involved in a tag title unification feud. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Despite losing the tag belts the Raging Bulls are still an integral part of the Burning Hammer Tag Division, so expect them to be involved in the Tag Title picture again sometime down the road.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Dynamite Narahashi[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Tour Record: 2-1-16 [/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Best Match Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Average Match Rating: C-[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Popularity: C+[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]It’s not that Narahashi is particularly bad, it’s just that pretty much the entire Burning Hammer roster is a lot better. Given the right opponent he can be carried to a decent match, as evidenced by two matches that had his involvement getting a B- rating.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]His contract actually ran out during the tour, but I extended it on to another 9 month PPA deal. So the question is, why would I extend it for someone I have no plans to push ? As mediocre a worker Narahashi is…he’s fairly cheap and he has a good attitude, making him ideal material for the promotions resident jobber. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Eagle Kawasawa[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 3-0-2 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C[/COLOR][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]A protégé of recently retired Junior legend Optimus, Eagle Kawasawa had been part of the Golden Canvas Roster…somewhat of strange fit, as Golden Canvas barely promote the Junior style of wrestling, Dark Angel aside. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Kawasawa was brought in around the time of the Best of the Super Juniors Cup and though he did not set the world alight, he impressed enough to be offered a written contract with Burning Hammer and be part of what many will consider to be his more ‘natural’ home to display his talents.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Eiji Hamacho [SIZE=1](Raging Bulls)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Tour Record: 17-0-10 [/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Best Match Rating: B+[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Average Match Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Popularity: C +[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Along with is partner Chuichi Sanda, Eiji Hamacho held the World Tag Team Titles for around 4 months. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Considered to be the slightly better of the two, though it’s Sanda who may be more likely to break out as a singles star…at the age of 39 it’s likely that Hamacho’s time of passed to be considered a World Title contender. Before anyone makes the point- yes Kudo is 43 but he already has the credentials in that department, where as Hamacho has never broken out of the role of reliable mid-carder/Tag Team Specialist.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Elemental II[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 12-1-13 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C +[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]The win-loss record does not look all that brilliant, but what should be taken into account is that all of his losses have come against top level talents . You only need to look at Elemental II‘s match ratings to see just what a valuable asset Elemental II is right now, he may be way past 40 but he is still the best worker in Burning Hammers Junior Division. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Many people would thought that one of the up and comers would have won the Best of the Super Juniors Cup but Elemental II’s performances have been so impressive that it was felt that he deserved to win this tournament before he retires , though the way he is wrestling right now that might not be anytime soon. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Everest[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Everest.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 4-0-5 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C -[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]The fact that I’ve only put this plodding lump of lard in nine matches, should be proof enough that Everest’s days look to be numbered in Burning Hammer. He just does not fit in with the more athletic/technical direction I’ve steered the promotion in, since taking the role of head-booker. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Though he did enjoy a bit of a revival in terms of usage towards the end of the tour when he was used as a hire-gun by Hooded Kudo’s SDF-2K7 faction, but in the end he failed to get the job done when Koshiro Ino beat him in about 5 minutes at the Inferno PPV. Saying that 5 minutes probably feels like an Iron-Man match for Everest. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]If he wasn’t on a written contract, I would have dumped him a lot earlier, but it makes more financial sense to just let his contract run out. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Fire-Fox[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WashichiInao.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 1-0-5 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: D+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]A veteran of the Japanese Junior scene, without making it to the big-time of Burning Hammers Junior Division. Wasichi ‘Fire-Fox’ Inao was signed to a short-term contract during the period of the Best of the Super Juniors Cup. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Though he was considerably out-shone by other talents, and was really just brought in as a glorified jobber, he did OK enough and will be given a further chance to show what he can bring to the table over a longer period of time. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Golden Scorpion[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 14-1-11 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Golden Scorpion is one of those who always seems on the edge of a strong push, but doesn’t quite grab the opportunity. This sums him up, in a contenders ladder match at the Sword of Destiny PPV he put in a great performance to earn a shot at the Junior Title, however once he got that shot he some-what disappointed in his title match with Sensational Dragon. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Until he can prove he can cut it in the main-events, Scorpion may never be able to rise above that label of being a perennial nearly man. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 24-2-7 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: A*[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]By far and away the most popular wrestler on the Burning Hammer roster right now, the fans can’t get enough of the current World Champion…they love his integrity and the fighting spirit he brings to all of his matches.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]It would be folly to say that he is on the same skill-level as main event level talents of the PGHW roster, though he is solid enough in the ring and when put with the right opponent knows how to put on a match that can captivate any audience. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]In the likes of Kinnojo Horri, Shimedzu and in particular Hooded Kudo he’s had those opponents that have combined with him on a regular basis to put on top level main events and help re-raise the prestige of the Burning Hammer World Title in the eyes of the fans.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Hooded Kudo[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Tour Record: 15-3-11 [/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Best Match Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Average Match Rating: B+[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Popularity: B+[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Though his own popularity has taken a bit of hit ,at the expense of so far not being able to get the better of his feud with the World Title. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]For me Kudo has been the MVP of Burning Hammer, his heel-turn and subsequent leadership of his reborn Silver Dragon Feet faction has helped build some of Burning Hammers hottest feuds not only does he have a feud going with Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri over the World Title.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]He also a great side feud with former protégé Koshiro Ino going, with Ino not quite able to get the better of his former mentor. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Every great champion, needs a great challenger/rival and right now Hiroaki Nakasawa has that in the form of Haruki ‘Hooded’ Kudo.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][I][SIZE=3]Size of the Fight-[/SIZE][/I] [/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Hyosuke Kokan[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 16-0-11 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Kansuke Konda[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 18-0-14 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]It’s certainly been an eventful tour for Size of the Fight. They started off routinely defending the Junior Tag Title seeing off all-comers in some solid matches, but it was felt that Size of the Fight had out-grown the Junior Tag Belts. A slowly built angle and feud with Raging Bulls saw Size of the Fight unify the Tag Titles in Burning Hammer and effectively make the Tag Division in Burning Hammer an open weight division.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]However SOTF’s defence of the titles wasn’t really that successful dropping the belts in their first defence to The Rebellion in the final show of the tour. So why did I have them drop the titles so early…for one thing it’s good to be unpredictable sometimes, people are genuinely shocked when a wrestler/team fail to defend a recently won title on the first defence (as long as that trick is not pulled too often) [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Plus I think SOTF are the sort of team that works better chasing the prize, rather than having the prize. The first title match between SOTF and The Rebellion was excellent, and I’m sure it wont be the last in what should have potential to be a great feud. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Kenko Takemitsu[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 3-0-17 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: D[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Right now Takemitsu finds himself in the unfortunate position of being part of Burning Hammer’s job squad. That being said he has 17 months left of a written contract , his skills aren’t spectacular but are not that bad either and the fact he has managed to maintain a D in popularity, to compare I pushed Americana pretty hard, and he has the same popularity as Takemitsu- who've I've treated like a jobber all tour, so that must mean there must be something the fans like about him.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Perhaps I need to give him more of a chance, but there’s only so many people you can push on the roster and some workers need to be the ones staring up at the lights.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Kinnojo Horri[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 13-2-14 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Horri has effectively been the third wheel in the World Title picture. Horri’s character is interesting right now, he has aligned himself with Nakasawa in the feud with Hooded Kudo and Silver Dragon Feet 2K7, yet has made no secret that when it comes down to the World Title - there are no alliances. This had led to a relationship between Nakasawa and Horri where they have mutual respect for one another, but also one with a lot of tension and slight sense of mistrust that either man could fully turn on the other. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Again much like Elemental II, Horri’s win-loss record looks a bit iffy, but as with Elemental II all of those losses have come against main event level talent. Horri is seen by many as the home-grown poster-boy for Burning Hammers next generation and at just 25 is already an established main eventer, when it comes to the Burning World Championship, it’s definitely a case of not if but when Horri will win the title. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Koshiro Ino[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 12-1-18 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Koshiro Ino began the tour as one half of the World Tag Team champions with Tadakuni Toshusai but they quickly dropped the titles to the Raging Bulls. As I felt the Ino-Toshusai combo had no real future as a tag team, in reality I felt Toshusai was holding Ino back.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Things then got interesting for Ino, when Hooded Kudo turned on him and effectively kicked him out of Silver Dragon Feet, and since then Ino had been feuding with Kudo on an off throughout the rest of the tour.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]The matches with Kudo were amongst the best on the tour, but outside of feuding with Kudo Ino has more often than not found himself in a bit of an upper mid-card limbo……getting wins over the mid/lower card of Burning Hammer but when it comes to taking on the upper section of the Burning Hammer roster…he’s pretty much been a jobber to the stars.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]What is currently hurting Ino from being given a fully fledged main event push, is the fact that he is currently going around with a free-lance status, and will only commit himself to short-term PPV contracts and when someone can’t commit themselves to the promotion long term, it’s difficult to really pull the trigger on a strong push.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Marihito Masuko[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 7-0-21 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: D+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Masuko started out the tour as the Burning Junior Champion, but once he lost that title he went on a bad losing streak. The thing about the losing streak is that I did not realise how bad it was, I was specifically booking it as a losing streak in singles matches, but he also wasn’t picking up wins either in multi-man matches, and though he may not necessarily of been getting pinned it was still contributing to his losing streak.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]In some ways I regret putting him on such a bad run , as he’s actually pretty good…I just did not think he was championship material. His popularity took a real nose-dive because of the streak, but with his recent heel-turn and his losing streak finally snapped expect him to come-back stronger on the next tour. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Miyamae [SIZE=1](The Rebellion)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 15-1-12 [/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: A[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Once again Miyamae finds himself holding Tag Team gold, when The Rebellion captured the Burning World Tag Titles for a third time on the last show of the tour, the Inferno PPV. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]People may have forgotten that The Rebellion started they year feuding with Hooded Kudo, seeing as they are now such integral parts of Kudo’s Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 faction. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Whilst Miyamae is a capable singles performer in his own right, it’s more likely that his partner Shimedzu will break out as a full fledged main event singles star. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Mokuami Maita[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 17-0-11[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]On the early part of the tour, Maita was somewhat of a directionless figure in the lower part of the card, often taking on fellow lower-carders or sometimes teaming up with them in unsuccessful tag teams. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]But a minor injury to then Openweight Champion Rhino Umaga , opened up an opportunity for Maita. Maita was repackaged as submission specialist, with his finishing manoeuvre now an ankle-lock….Umaga’s injury at the time was an ankle injury and it was worked into the plot-line for Maita with his new ankle-lock finisher to take full advantage and win his first Burning Hammer Championship.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Since then Maita has been booked to look very dangerous with his ankle-lock finisher. So far Maita’s run as Openweight champion , has been OK but has not set the world alight. But that may be due more to the calibre of opponents, there are only so many under 30 challengers on the roster and most of them are not a legit threat as many of them are jobbers. For me Maita is fine as champion, what really needs a re-think is the championship itself, because the fans don't really care about it in it's current form as an 'up and comers ' title. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Nisso Yuasha[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 9-0-8[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: D+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Hard to believe that this big plodder was the Openweight Champion at the start of the tour. Whilst he’s been used a bit more than fellow lump of lard Everest, he’s still seen less action than much of the roster, because I don’t see the attraction of having lots of mediocre at best sub 5 minute matches. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]With is poor cardio and plodding ring style, it’s hard to see where Yuasha fits in with the more athletic/technical direction Burning Hammer has gone in. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Rhino Umaga[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 17-0-6[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: A[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Rhino Umaga came in as an ‘invader’ from Golden Canvas Grappling, and he quickly made his mark by winning the Openweight Championship. The early storyline was the this invader from a rival promotion had a Burning Hammer Championship hostage and that the Burning Hammer roster (as long as they were under 30) whether they were heel or face were going to take it away from him, that angle was soon quietly dropped when Umaga decided to leave Golden Canvas and dedicate himself to Burning Hammer full time.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Originally the plan was to have Umaga hold the title for the much of the tour, building towards an eventual main event push. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]However his momentum took a hit when he picked up a nagging ankle injury and he ended up dropping the title to Mokuami Maita. Umaga’s injury was worked into the way he dropped the title. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Originally signed to a touring contract, Umaga impressed enough to be offered a written deal. Since losing the Openweight Championship however, Umaga has found himself in mid-card limbo , the second half of 2007 could be make or break for the Samoan..can he get himself back on track and become a genuine threat once again or will he just get lost in the shuffle. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Sensational Dragon[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 20-0-7[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]The ego-driven Sensational Dragon has been the Burning Junior Champion for most of 2007 so far, since defeating Marihito Masuko for the title early in the tour and effectively ending their rivalry for now, since then Dragon has gone on to be the Junior representative for the top heel faction in Burning Hammer the Kudo led Silver Dragon Feet 2K7.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Whilst Dragon has been a good champion, and I feel at this moment in time he is the right man to hold the title…there are still feelings he could do better. Whilst plenty of his matches have been great, some have also slightly disappointed…with most of his better performances coming against veterans who can help carry the match with their superior understanding of in-ring psychology. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Shimedzu [SIZE=1](The Rebellion)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Tour Record: 16-1-14[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Best Match Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Average Match Rating: B[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Popularity: B-[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]There was a stage on the tour when Shimedzu was challenging for the World Title and he actually gave Nakasawa one of his best title matches, amongst the champions early World Title defences on the Reborn Tour.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]However Shimedzu seemed to trade in those ambitions when he joined up with Hooded Kudo to become part of Kudo’s Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 faction, effectively taking a back-seat to Kudo’s own World Title ambitions and once again Shimedzu finds himself in the familiar role of mostly concentrating on the tag division, where as The Rebellion, with is regular partner Miyamae he has just won the Burning World Tag Team Championship for a third time.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Shimedzu might find himself back in a familiar spot right now, but during his brief singles push he did show flashes that he could genuinely break out as a singles star in his own right. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Super Joshuya[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 8-0-18[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Joshuya is a former Burning Hammer Junior Champion and a veteran of the division, but whilst someone like Elemental II has re-established himself amongst the division’s top contenders. Joshuya finds himself in the role of being the divisions jobber to the stars.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]He’s still a valuable asset to the roster, he’s that veteran presence in the Junior Division that a rising star has to beat before being considered a contender, just don’t expect him to be amongst the title picture anytime soon. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Tadakuni Toshusai[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 7-0-16[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Since dropping the tag titles and seeing his team with Koshiro Ino break-up, Toshusai has been somewhat directionless in Burning Hammer and hasn’t really done much apart from mill around in the lower end of the card and make a few half-baked attempts to go after the Openweight Championship.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Toshusai is currently on a Pay per appearance contract, and his contract comes up soon and whilst it will be likely that he will be signed to another PPA deal, he will need to step up his game if he wants to secure his future long term with Burning Hammer. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]The Awesome Kiyaru [/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 12-0-14[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]The Awesome Kiyaru is one of those slightly frustrating talents in that one day he can brilliant and he puts in the sort of performance, that makes you think that he should be pushed to the very top (of well the Junior Division at-least) once again and very much living up to his Awesome moniker but then he’ll put in a some-what disappointing performance in the next match. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Kiyaru is arguably the most creative and naturally gifted member of Burning Hammers Junior Division but he needs to be more consistent.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]The Great Hisato[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheGreatHisato.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 3-0-2[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Brought in during the Best of the Super Juniors Cup, The Great Hisato was signed to a short-term contract and he proved himself to be a solid addition to the Junior roster during that period.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Hisato much like Kiyaru is a natural talent, but he also suffers from inconsistency and it’s no secret that he has a very high opinion of himself., which hardly endears himself to the rest of the locker-room. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]It’s up in the air right now whether or not Hisato will stay with Burning Hammer beyond his current contract, which will run out in the first few weeks of the next tour, it will all depend on the sort of demands that Hisato makes. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Toshiki Shibanumo[/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 6-0-13[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: D+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]If he wasn’t signed to a long term written contract , it’s likely that ‘Mr Dark Match’ Toshiki Shibanumo could have found himself on the unemployment line. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]That being said whilst Shibanumo will unlikely to ever find himself getting any sort of push, he is a good professional and provides a steady veteran presence amongst the lower end of the roster. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]VENOM [/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 12-0-15[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Whilst VENOM’s win -loss record is still on the losing end, it actually surprises me that it’s that strong, but the thing is all of those wins have come against fellow jobbers or in the case of when he beat Marihito Masuko someone on a real down-turn and theywere often in Dark Matches.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]VENOM is a solid if some-what unspectacular worker, he lacks that wow-factor to be a real contender for the Junior Title. However he is still relatively young and has plenty of potential to improve. He is a one-time holder of the Openweight Championship and that may be where he needs to refocus his attention once more. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Yasuhiko Taira [SIZE=1](Mullet Power)[/SIZE] [/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 5-0-13[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]If it wasn’t for his hideously bad Stamina levels Taira could be the main event level star, he thinks he is, as it is right now it’s hard to give him any kind of push. Throughout the tour I’ve had Taira complaining that he thinks he deserves a better push or that he is unhappy about how many times he has been jobbed. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Right now Taira finds himself in a tag team with Yasunobu Masuno called Mullet Power , they actually don’t have great chemistry together but with their size and their mullets they have a good look and provide a solid test for the better tag teams. If Taira could just improve his cardio a bit more, then it’s possible the team could be given a stronger push. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Yasunobu Masuno[SIZE=1] (Mullet Power)[/SIZE] [/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 14-0-12[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: A[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Popularity: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Masuno is the Burning Hammer equivalent of Polyfilla. If I need someone to fill a hole on the card, that I can rely on, then Masuno is probably my top go to guy. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Early in the tour Masuno was a World Title challenger but has since found himself demoted to the role of being a steady mid-carder, that can be used in a variety of roles…either as an Openweight Title contender, a solid test for a main-eventer or even as part of the tag division, where he has recently been teaming up with fellow mullet-haired heavyweight Yasuhiko Taira as Mullet Power. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Optimus [SIZE=1](Retired)[/SIZE] [/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Optimus.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 4-0-5[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Highest Match Rating: A[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]The Burning Hammer Junior Pioneer and without question a Burning Hammer Legend called time on his career back in April. [/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]He produced some great matches in his run up towards his retirement, as he seemed to step up the gear, so he could go out on a high and was rewarded with a great send off when he won his final match with Elemental II. He still remains with the promotion but is now passing over his knowledge and considerable wisdom as a Road Agent.[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial]________________________________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U][SIZE=3]No Longer part of the Burning Hammer Roster[/SIZE][/U][/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][I]- This will only apply to those who were part of the full time roster during the Reborn Tour , that were either on written, long term PPA or Touring contracts.[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][I]- This will not include those that came in on short-term deals/talent exchange or were released from the roster before the tour began.[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Champagne Lover[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Tour Record: 8-0-19 [/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Best Match Rating: B+[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkred][B]Average Match Rating: C+[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Mexican import Champagne Lover, made a decent account of himself whilst in Burning Hammer, with the highlight of his tour being a good series of matches with Yasunobu Masuno.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]However he did not quite do enough to be invited back, either with a more long term contract or as part of the next tour. The door is still open for Lover to return at a later stage, but for now I’m going to explore other options when it comes to bringing in gaijin on touring contracts. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B]Where is he now ? :[/B] Is a main eventer with Mexican promotion OLLIE, it will be interesting to see if he signs a touring contract with another Japanese promotion, or if he refocuses his attention to his career in Mexico, and he makes a serious challenge for OLLIE’s equivalent to a World Title. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Sanetomo Shiraishi[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SanetomoShiraishi.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 0-0-14[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]43 year old Sanetomo Shiraishi found himself used as job fodder to put over the young talent in the lower end of the card, until his contract expired. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B]Where is he now ?:[/B] Currently unemployed, and unlikely to be picked up by any of the major Japanese promotions. Is old , banged up with a bad knee and lacks star power. Now looks destined to work minor independent shows until he decides to retire. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Silver Shark[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SilverShark.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 3-0-18[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Shark was a reliable jobber in the Junior Division, but it was agreed at the end of the tour, that his career was going no-where in Burning Hammer and that his time with the promotion has run it’s course. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial]It’s not out of the question that Silver-Shark could come back to Burning Hammer but it’s unlikely to be on any sort of long term deal. It will be either be as part of a talent exchange with WLW (where he currently works for) or on a short-term deal to temporarily fill a gap in the roster.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B]Where is he now ?:[/B] Now fully concentrating on his career with Lucharesu promotion WLW, where he enjoys a much higher reputation as an upper mid-carder and even had a brief run with WLW’s secondary singles championship the Show-Stealer Title. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][U]Yoshii Shiomi[/U][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Tour Record: 4-0-12[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Best Match Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkred]Average Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Very much lost in the Burning Junior Division shuffle, unable to rise above being anything other than a jobber. However his lack of success/push did not contribute to his release, it was his whiny back-stage attitudeHe failed to turn up for a show one time and was released not long after that, whilst that may seem a little harsh. When you add that to his constant whining of deserving a better push, then I felt it wasn’t worth the trouble of keeping him in the roster.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial][B]Where is he now ? :[/B] Currently unemployed- be interesting to see if he finds work with one of the other promotions, given his poor backstage attitude. [/FONT] [/SIZE]

[quote=EricAdams;242630]As a huge puro fan, I just want to say I love this thread. It has enough puro tradition balanced with modern changes to remain interesting in text.[/quote] Thanks , it's always nice to receive positive comments, and it's exactly the what I'm aiming for within this dynasty. I did not want to stray too far away from the Puro style, so you're not going to get matches ruined by over-booking. There may be the odd pre/post match attack/brawling angle or a heel might cheat to win, but you wont be seeing any over-booked and ultra contrived run in's. At the same time though I want to make people care about the characters in the diary, so that's why I've gone for maybe a bit more of a face/heel divide than there might normally be in a puro fed. There still are non face/heel matches but they tend to be the more meaningless matches lower down the card.

In the second of a few off-season features, I will take a look at who have been the champions in the other promotions around the Game-world. [B]A Modified Cornellverse: [/B] [I]There are a few modifications to the Cornellverse I'm using in my game for this dynasty.....[/I] [I]The major change is in Mexico where SOTBPW does not exist.....OLLIE & MPWF are the two major promotions and both are at Cult Level (most of the Luchador’s popularity in their own country has been raised a little to reflect this). MHW (Mexican Hardcore Wrestling) are added as a third Mexican fed, they are an up-start promotion that offers a controversial alternative to traditional Lucha-Libre and only just began putting on shows in 2006[/I] [I]Japanese promotions WLW & PGHW have less titles, WLW now only has three and PGHW have dropped the International Tag Titles, and the International Title has been re-named the Rising Star Championship and is specifically for the young talent on their roster.[/I] [I]NOTBPW are using the title names I was using when I had my NOTBPW diary running- the Canadian Title is the International ( If CGC and have a ‘world’ title , then why can’t NOTBPW ?!) and the Unlimited-Action Title is the X-Division Title. [/I] [I]Finally the SWF Shooting Star Title is specifically for Lightweight workers, and much like it’s real life equivalent the WWE cruiserweight Title, it is very much treated like a jobbers title.[/I] [B][U][SIZE=3]Title Holders (January- June 2007)[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]21st Century Wrestling [SIZE=1](UK)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]World:[/B] Joss Thompson (champion since October 2006) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders (During January-June 2007):[/B] None[/COLOR][/I] [B]United Kingdom:[/B] Leo Price (champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Genocide Agent (April-May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Daniel Black Francis (November 2006- April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] Pitbull Brown & Rod 'The God' Todd (champions since June 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] The Ivanoff Brothers (October 2006- June 2007)[/COLOR][/I] ______________________________________________________________________ [B][COLOR=sienna]5 Star Supreme Wrestling [SIZE=1](Japan)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]World:[/B] Thunder Hike ( Champion Since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Crusher Ichihara (November 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]All-Asian:[/B] Kit Hatoyama (Champion Since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] June Butler (April-May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Umeko Karube (January-April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Yuma Maruya (December 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] Kiko Sakakibara & Megumi Nakijima ( Champions since May 2007- to win vacant titles) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Joanne Rodriguez & Kiko Sakakibara (May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=black]* Titles vacated when Rodriguez broke her neck[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Ikuko Temko & Huntress Makiko (May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Kiko Sakakibara & Kit Hatoyama (January- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Raku Makuda & Tomoko Nagatsuka (November 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I]______________________________________________________________________[/I] [B][COLOR=purple]Angel Athletic Association [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Femme Fatale:[/B] Wanda Fish (Champion since July 2006) [B]Top Contenders:[/B] Raven Nightfall (Champion since August 2006) [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Good Lookin Bunny'- Katherine Goodlooks & Jessica Bunny (Champions since October 2006) _______________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=darkorchid][B]Babes of Sin City [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE] [/B][/COLOR] [B]Queen of the Ring:[/B] Dharma Gregg (Champion since December 2006) [B]Girl Power Tag Team:[/B] 'Hollywood Magic' Britney Hollywood & Sprite (Champions since November 2006) ___________________________________________________________________ [B][U]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat [SIZE=1](Canada)[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]4C Championship:[/B] Joey Poison (Champion since November 2006) [B]Hardcore:[/B] Hardcore Killah (Champion since January 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Brett Fraser (December 2006-January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Phenomenal Excess'- Phenomenal E & Duberry Excess (Champions since November 2006) _____________________________________________________________ [COLOR=red][B][U]Canadian Golden Combat[SIZE=1] (Canada)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]World:[/B] Alex De-Colt (Champion Since June 2006) [B]Canadian:[/B] Ricky De-Colt (Champion Since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Lee Rivera (March 2007-May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Eddie Chandler (January 2007- March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]'Shooter' Sean Deeley (October 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Youth Energy'- Lee Rivera & Shane Nelson (Champions since July 2006) ___________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=darkslateblue]Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]Coastal Zone Championship:[/B] Donnie J (Champion since November 2006) [B]Xtreme:[/B] Matt Sparrow (Champion Since April 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Insane Machine (December 2006- April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'The Unbeatables' - Ultimate Phoenix & Plague (Champions Since March 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B]'Air Force 1'- 'Flying' Jimmy Foxx & Snap Dragon (September 2006- March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] _____________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=darkslateblue][B][U]Danger and Violence Extreme [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]Unified:[/B] Jack Giedroyc (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders :[/B] Eddie Peak (October 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Brass Knuckles:[/B] Vin Tanner (Champion since April 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] JD Morgan (April 2007)- * Won title, then immediately dropped it on his first defence to Tanner[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Jack Giedroyc (October 2006- April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'The New Wave'- Scout & Guide (Champions since March 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] 'The New Jersey Devil's'- Alex Braun & Tank Bradley (October 2006- March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] __________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=olive]Golden Canvas Grappling [SIZE=1](Japan)[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/U][/B] [B]World Heavyweight:[/B] Toshiharu Hyobanshi (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Hiroyasu Gakusha (March 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Openweight Championship:[/B] Jack Marlowe (Champion since April 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Takayuki 2000 (December 2006- April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]World Heavyweight Tag Team[/B]: Jimmy Cox & Jack Marlowe (Champions since January 2007) [COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Nathan Coleman & Stuart Ferdinand (November 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR] [I][FONT=Courier New]* Interesting fact three straight Gaijin pairings have held the Golden Canvas tag titles, with Samoan Destruction Inc. being the previous champions before Coleman & Ferdinand.[/FONT][/I] ___________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=sienna]Hinote Dojo [/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna](Japan)[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]Burning Hammer Developmental Territory[/I] [B]All Japan:[/B] Yatsuhiro Atshushi (Champion Since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Heihachiro Sakai (November 2006- May 2007[/COLOR])[/I] ____________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=indigo]INSPIRE Diversity Group International [SIZE=1](Japan)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]King of Fighters:[/B] Mike Watson (Champion Since March 2007) [COLOR=dimgray][I][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Marat Khoklov (May 2006- March 2007[/I])[/COLOR] [I][FONT=Courier New]* Khoklov INSPIRE's very first champion has since gone on to leave the promotion, I guess once he had been beaten...the aura had gone from him and Kikkawa & co. no longer saw the Russian Giant as an asset to their promotion.[/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________________________[/FONT][/I] [B][U][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Junge Europaiesche Federalisten [SIZE=1](Europe)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [I][FONT=Courier New]* New Promotion that has opened up in Europe that has ambitions of being a European version of INSPIRE. Razor Valentine is the owner and Jamie Anderson is currently the head booker.[/FONT][/I] [B]Triple Crown:[/B] Toby Juan Kanobi (Champion since March 2007- defeated Jed High to become first champion) [B]Televison:[/B] Scott Van Den Berg (Champion since March 2007- defeated Jamie Anderson to become first champion) ___________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=navy]Men of Steel Combat [SIZE=1](UK)[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/U][/B] [B]UK Championship:[/B] 'The Highland Warrior' Greg McPeterson (Champion since September 2006) [B]Blood & Beer:[/B] Shane Hannigans (Champion Since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Jeffery McPeterson (August 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]UK Tag Team:[/B] 'Monkey Business'- Shane Hannigans & Tom Foolery (Champions since January 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders: [/B]'UK Wrecking Crew' - Thug & Bruiser (December 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I]__________________________________________________________________[/I] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Mexican Hardcore Wrestling [SIZE=1](Mexico)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]Campeon De Lucha:[/B] Enrique Merino (Champion since February 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders[/B]: Torque (January-February 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Campeon De Xtreme:[/B] El Albotorador Seguro (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Pirrato (January- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Campeones de Parejas:[/B] 'Legion of Death'- Luchadore Originalic & Charron (Champions since February 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] 'Circus of Death' Reaper Cicero & Reaper Dante (January-February 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I]_________________________________________________________________________[/I] [B][U]Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation [SIZE=1](Mexico)[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]Campeon de Herencia de Mundo:[/B] Soul Taker (Champion since May 2006) [B]Campeon de Lucha:[/B] Electo (Champion since February 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Inca Jr (January-February 2007) [/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Angel De Mexico (November 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Campeones de Parejas:[/B] 'Los Sickness' - Tijuana Vampire & Enrique Merino (Champions since February 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] 'Continental Connection' - Asiatico & Europea (October 2006- February 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Campeones de Trios:[/B] Magnifico, Apprentica Jr & Atlantis Jr (Champions since July 2006) ___________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=navy][B][U]Mid Atlantic Wrestling [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/U][/B] [/COLOR] [B]Mid Atlantic Championship[/B]: Steven Parker (Champion since July 2006) [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Natural Storm' D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard (Champions since August 2006) [B]Rip Chord Invitational 2007:[/B] 'The Mean Machine' - Jean Cattley ____________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=darkslateblue]New York City Wrestling [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/U][/B] [B]Empire:[/B] Grandmaster Phunk (Champion since October 2006) [B]Tri-State Regional:[/B] Honest Frank (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Steve Flash (September 2006-May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'The Lost Souls'- The Masked Mauler & Land Mass (Champions since February 2007) [COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] 'Wiley Coyote'- Coyote Dynamie & Wiley Steinway (September 2006- February 2007)[/COLOR] [I][FONT=Courier New]* In my opinion that might just be the most horrendous current set of champions in the history of the Cornellverse.[/FONT][/I] __________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=darkred]North of the Border Pro Wrestling [SIZE=1](Canada)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]International:[/B] Sean McFly (Champion since April 2006) [B]X-Division:[/B] Owen Love (Champion since June 2007- to win vacant title) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Dark Angel (March-June 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]* Title vacated when Dark Angel semi-severed his spinal column[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]'The Natural' Damian Carvill (March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Harrison Hash (November 2006- March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Can-Am Blondes' - Owen Love & Damian Carvill (Champions since November 2006) [B]Womens Championship:[/B] Emma Bitch (Champions since April 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Melody Cuthill (November 2006-April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup 2007:[/B] Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone Jr _____________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=blue]Original Lucha Libre In Extreme [SIZE=1](Mexico)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]Campeon de Universal:[/B] Nicolas Lopez (Champion since August 2006) [B]Campeon de Mexico:[/B] Mr Lucha II (Champion since April 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Luis Montero Jr (September 2006- April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Campeones de Parejas:[/B] 'Dos Phoenix' Phoenix II & Phoenix II (Champions since September 2006) [B]Campeones de Trios:[/B] Slayyer, Hexx & Decimalo (Champions since October 2006) __________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=teal]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling [SIZE=1](Japan)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]Glory Crown:[/B] Yoshimi Mushashibo (Champion since August 2006) [B]Glory Tag Crown:[/B] Pride Koiso & Kozue Kawashima (Champions since September 2006) [B]Historic Japan:[/B] Alexander Robinson (Champion since March 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Bryan Holmes (May 2006- March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Rising Star:[/B] Tetsunori Yasua (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Washi Heat (October 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Elite Series 2007:[/B] Yoshimi Mushashibo __________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=teal]Pro Wrestling Saisho[SIZE=1] (Japan)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=black][I]PGHW Developmental Territory[/I][/COLOR] [B]Destiny:[/B] Hirokazu Yamanou (Champion Since February 2007- to win vacant Title) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Strong Style Yoemon (November 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I]* Title Vacated when Strong Style Yoemon graduated to the PGHW roster[/I] [B]Destiny Tag Team:[/B] Torch Nakazawa & Stone Yoshikawa (Champions since October 2006) _________________________________________________________________ [U][B]Rhode Island Pro Wrestling[/B] [SIZE=1][B](USA)[/B][/SIZE][/U] [I]SWF Developmental Territory[/I] [B]RIPW Championship:[/B] Valiant (Champion since September 2006) [B]RIPW Tag Team Championship:[/B] 'The Heartbreakers'- Raphael & Justin Sensitive (Champions since October 2006) _______________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=darkred]Ring of Fire [SIZE=1](UK)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]Ring of Fire Championship:[/B] UK Dragon (Champion since July 2006) [B]Number 1- Contender :[/B] K-Lee Hawkins (Champion since April 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Billy Robinson (December 2006- April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'Absolutely Flawless'- Lance Martin & Kelly Martin (Champions since November 2006) ____________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=teal]Supreme Wrestling Federation [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]World Heavyweight:[/B] Steve Frehley (Champion since June 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Runaway Train (October 2006- June 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]North American:[/B] Rich Money (Champion Since June 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Elmo Benson (March- June 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Rich Money (September 2006- March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Shooting Star[/B]: Calamari Kid (Champion Since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Bart Biggz (March - May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Kid Toma (January-March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] Joe Sexy & Squeeky McLean (Champions since February 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] 'The Biggz Boyz' Bart Biggz & Brett Biggz (August 2006- February 2007)[/COLOR][/I] ___________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=darkslategray]Total Championship Wrestling [SIZE=1](USA)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]World Heavyweight:[/B] BLZ Bubb (Champion Since April 2007) [COLOR=dimgray][I][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Tommy Cornell (December 2006- April 2007[/I])[/COLOR] [B]International:[/B] Charlie Thatcher (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Rocky Golden (December 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]All Action:[/B] Aaron Andrews (Champion since June 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Wolf Hawkins (April-June 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=dimgray]Aaron Andrews (March-April 2007) [/COLOR] [COLOR=dimgray]Wolf Hawkins (January-March 2007)[/COLOR] [COLOR=dimgray]Chance Fortune (December 2006-January 2007)[/COLOR] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'The Machines' - Wrestling Machine # 1 (Human Arsenal) & Wrestling Machine # 2 (Brent Hill) (Champions since April 2006) ________________________________________________________________ [B][U][COLOR=green]Ultimate Combat Ring [SIZE=1](Europe)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]World Combat:[/B] Luis Figo Manico (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Byron (October 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]European[/B]: Bam Bam Johansson (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Toby Juan Kanobi (February- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Joey Beauchamp (October 2006- February 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team:[/B] 'The Rescue Rangers' Wonder Boy & Super Falcon (Champions since February 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] 'Double Dutch'- Ruud Van Anger and Frank De Pain (August 2006- February 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Female:[/B] Miss Information (Champion Since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Anna Ki (August 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I]________________________________________________________________________[/I] [B][COLOR=red][U]United States Pro Wrestling[SIZE=1] (USA)[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/B] [B]USPW World:[/B] T-Rex (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Bruce The Giant (October 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]USPW National:[/B] Freddie Datsun (Champion Since January 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders[/B]: Corporal Doom (January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Jim Force (October 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]World Tag Team[/B]: 'The Towers of Power'- Mick Muscles & Danny Rushmore (Champions since October 2006) ___________________________________________________________________ [B][U]Warrior Engine XXV [SIZE=1](Japan)[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]Warriors Heart:[/B] Saionji Omura (Champion since March 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Ryu Kajahara (October 2006- March 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]King of Death Matches:[/B] Henry Lee (Champion since June 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Gareth Wayne (January- June 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Henry Lee (August 2006- January 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Blood Brothers[/B]: 'The Pack' Munemtisu Senmatsu & Taheji Konoe (Champions since June 2006) ______________________________________________________________________ [COLOR=navy][B][U]World Level Wrestling [/U][/B][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=navy][B][U](Japan)[/U][/B][/COLOR] [/SIZE] [B]Universal:[/B] Dark Eagle (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] The Great Hisato (February-May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Barei Yasujiro (December 2006- February 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Show-Stealer:[/B] The Incredible Koyama (Champion since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] Koji Kojima (April- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Haru Kurofuji (April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]Silver Shark (February- April 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=dimgray]The Incredible Koyama (December 2006- February 2007)[/COLOR][/I] [B]Tag Team[/B]: 'Power Trip WLW' - Haru Kurofuji & Koji Kojima (Champions since May 2007) [I][COLOR=dimgray][B]Previous Holders:[/B] 'The Avalanche Effect' - Koki Ishibashi & The Incredible Koyama (August 2006- May 2007)[/COLOR][/I]

Great show. I'll be eagerly looking forward to attending Night of the Burning Hammer. :) Biggest surprise for me was the tag match getting a B+. Which makes you the first dynasty writer I've read to ever get a good rating out of their tag division.

[I]Some more off-season news[/I] [B][U][SIZE=3]Off Season comings and Goings[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]In-[/B] [B]Eagle Kawasawa:[/B] Signed to 2 year written contract - should be a solid addition to the mid-card whether that be as part of the Junior, Tag or Openweight ranks. [B]Steve Flash :[/B] Signed to a PPA deal, he actually speaks a reasonable amount of Japanese so shouldn't have any problems communicating with the locker-room. [B]Rhino Umaga:[/B] Has signed a 2 year written contract after impressing on the last tour [B]UK Dragon:[/B] Has signed a touring contract after impressing in his few appearances towards the end of the Reborn Tour [I]Plus there is one more signing, I wont reveal who is until they make their debut, because it will have more impact that way. [/I] [B]Out-[/B] [B]Silver Shark: [/B]PPA contract not nenewed, was only a glorified jobber and it was felt that his spot should be given to some fresh blood. [B]Champagne Lover:[/B] Left Burning Hammer after the last tour ended[B],[/B] Not being brought back for the immediate future, but may be brought back at a later date. Did a reasonable job , but not enough for me to offer him a solid contract, want to take a look at some other options on this next tour. [B]Re-signings-[/B] [B]Hyosuke Kokan:[/B] Signed a 2 year deal, is as key part of the tag division, as one half of Size of the Fight. [B]Koshiro Ino:[/B] Signed another 'short term' contract extension- He'd get a proper main event push if he would sign a long term contract. [I]Several other contracts will be up for renewal in the next couple of months, including World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa. Given that Komine doesn’t like loosening the purse-strings (never in more evidence than our attempts to sign Eisaku Hoshino) I hope we don’t lose Nakasawa because tight-wad Komine isn’t willing to pay him what he’s worth.[/I] [B][SIZE=3]Other News[/SIZE][/B] - Ironclad our secondary T.V show that broad-casts on cable channel TV5 Monde and can be seen by International viewers, has been renewed for another 4 seasons, following a succesful first 'trial' season. - We have also extended our PPV contract with Emperor Choice for another year. - Former Burning Hammer Alumni Champagne Lover, is taking another crack of making it in Japan as he has accepted an offer to tour with Golden Canvas Grappling. It will be worth monitoring to see how he does with the rival promotion, it appears that Lover is more serious about wanting to make it in Japan than establishing himself as a top star in his home country. - Unfortunately VENOM got injured whilst working at an INSPIRE show, the injury is a bad one as he’ll be out for a whole year with a concussion. That’s a real shame for VENOM as he was likely to have got a stronger push on the next tour. ______________________________________________________________ [B][U][SIZE=3]Title- Reborn [/SIZE][/U][/B] The [B]Openweight Title, [/B]will no longer be restricted to being an Under-30 youngsters title. Though it will still likely be used to elevate the younger members of the roster, the fact that the age restriction is no longer in place opens up more options in terms of contenders for the title. Another change that will make winning the belt (and then defending it as often as possible) is that winning the title could eventually lead to a World Title shot. If the holder of the Openweight Title makes ten successful title defences, they must vacate the title, however in exchange they are given a World Title shot. Could we be seeing main event calibre talent go after the Openweight title, knowing that could well lead to an opportunity to win the World Title ? Finally Mokuami Maita will remain as the champion and will not be stripped of the title.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods return to action, after a well deserved rest period. The promotion will journey forth on their second tour of 2007 which will run for four months from September to December, which yes you did read that right Burning Hammer fans, they popular promotion has added an extra month to their schedule.[/COLOR] Though we still have another 3 months of action before we get to December, we are intrigued by what Burning Hammer have planned for this extra month in their schedule. With the schedule traditionally finishing in November with the Everlasting Mission PPV, all Burning Hammer officials have told us so far is that the tour will end with a tournament that will become a key part of the Burning Hammer schedule and the winner of this tournament will earn a World Title shot at next years Fire Dream of the Immortals PPV. On to the almost present and the winter tour, which will be known as the [B][COLOR=darkred]Eye of the Dragon[/COLOR][/B] Tour will kick off with a double header in Tohoku at the Akita Stadium. - The main event on Monday will see World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa team up with the man who won the Best of the Super Juniors cup. There opponents will both have revenge on their mind Hooded Kudo once again saw his chance of winning the World Title denied by his nemesis Hiroaki Nakasawa at the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Cup PPV, whilst his partner Burning Junior Champion Sensational Dragon was denied the Junior Double, losing out to Elemental II in the finals of the BOSJ Cup. - Size of the Fight will be looking to avenge their loss to The Rebellion at Inferno, with the Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 members taking the World Tag Titles away from Size of the Fight on their first defence. Size of the Fight get a chance to win back those belts on Thursdays's show , but the two teams face off in a pair of singles matches first as Shimedzu takes on Hyosuke Kokan and Miyamae faces off with Kansuke Konda. - Also on Monday's show Kinnojo Horri will be looking to get back on the winning track, but he faces a tough opponent in the form of Rhino Umaga. Koshiro Ino faces off with Yasunobu Masuno, Nisso Yuasha has been granted a re-match with Marihito Masuko and there will be six-man tag action as Openweight Champion Mokuami Maita, teams up with Golden Scorpion and the debuting Steve Flash to take on The Great Hisato and the Raging Bulls. Thursday's main event see's World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa take on Koshiro Ino in a non-title match. Though it's only a non-title match, it will be a huge opportunity for Koshiro Ino, because if he wins then it's likely he will face Nakasawa again, accept next time it will be for the World Title. Other action on Thursday see's the aforementioned Tag Team Title match and there will be a 4-Way Elimination match to decide who gets the next shot at Mokuami Maita's Openweight Title.. looking to earn that Title Shot will be Rhino Umaga, UK Dragon , Eagle Kawasawa & one half of the Raging Bulls Chuichi Sanda (taking full advantage of the fact that the age limit for the title has now been lifted) To round out the card promising powerhouse rookie Bulldzozer Brandon Smith faces his toughest test yet as he takes on the leader of the Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 and perennial World Title challenger Hooded Kudo, plus there will be a pair of Junior matches as The Awesome Kiyaru [I](who finally gets his Junior Title shot next week- his title match was originally scheduled for Early June but it was postponed due to the champion Sensational Dragon picking up an injury) [/I]and Marihito Masuko takes on Super Joshuya. [B]And finally a major new signing will make his debut at Thursday's show, the only clue we have been given by Burning Hammer officials who have gone to great lengths to keep the identity of the new signing under wraps , is that they are a former champion. [/B] [B]_______________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Here is the official card previews for the Akita Stadium double-shot that will open the Eye of the Dragon Tour...[/I] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night One ( Akita Stadium,Tohoku)[/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Main Event- All Star Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]'World Champion'[/SIZE] Hiroaki Nakasawa & [SIZE=1]'BOSJ Cup Winner 2007'[/SIZE] Elemental II vs [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7"[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & [SIZE=1]'Junior Champion'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=navy][B]Rebellion vs Size of the Fight [/B][B]:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][SIZE=1]'World Tag Team Champion- Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7' [/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Shimedzu[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Hyosuke Kokan [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=navy][SIZE=1]'World Tag Team Champion- Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7'[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Miyamae[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri vs Rhino Umaga [/CENTER] [CENTER]Koshiro Ino vs Yasunobu Masuno [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Marihito Masuko vs Nisso Yuasha [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Openweight Champion'[/SIZE] Mokuami Maita, Golden Scorpion & Steve Flash vs The Great Hisato & The Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) ___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night Two ( Akita Stadium,Tohoku)[/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Main Event -Non (World) Title Match :[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Koshiro Ino[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Titles Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7'[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Openweight Title Shot Eliminator[/U][/B] Chuichi Sanda vs Eagle Kawasawa vs Rhino Umaga vs U.K Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hooded Kudo vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Americana[/CENTER] [CENTER]Marihito Masuko vs Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Plus A Major New signing makes their debut appearance ![/COLOR][/B] ___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=darkred][B][SIZE=1]Prediction Short Form- Tohoku Double Shot[/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Night 1 (Monday) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]All Star Tag:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II vs Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Shimedzu vs Hyosuke Kokan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Miymae vs Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Kinnojo Horri vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Koshiro Ino vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Nisso Yuasha vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Mokuami Maita, Golden Scorpion & Steve Flash vs The Great Hisato & The Raging Bulls[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]__________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]Night 2 (Thursday)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]Tag Team Title Match:[/B] The Rebellion vs Size of the Fight [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][B]Openweight Eliminator:[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Chuichi Sanda vs Eagle Kawasawa vs Rhino Umaga vs UK Dragon[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Hooded Kudo vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Americana[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Marihito Masuko vs Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkorange][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=darkred]Plus - for a Bonus Point who is the New Signing for Burning Hammer[/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[B]O.O. C Note: [/B] That's going to be my last 'official ' post in this thread for a little while, I'm off on holiday again (to Madeira) on Monday and return the following Monday. I should still be able to so follow this thread and all the other great dynasty's on holiday as my hotel will have internet access, but I won't have time to write up the next show until I get back.

• 2 weeks later...
[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I'm back from my week in Madeira...which was (I'm not going to lie here) nice. :) Anyway it's good to be back, because as nice as the hotel I stayed in was, it either had shoddy internet through the T.V or one computer in the lounge on a pay as you go meter. Anyway I am blatantly bumping this one back up from the forgotten depths of something like Page 6. Feel free to predictions to put in predictions (actually I'm actively encouraging them) on the shows I previewed before I went off and who the big new signing will be. I should have the first two shows of the new tour up in the next few day. First show will probably be up Thursday to be honest, got to get back in the swing of normality again.

[I]Good to see you back mate[/I] Prediction Short Form- Tohoku Double Shot Night 1 (Monday) All Star Tag: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II [/B]vs Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon Shimedzu vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] [B]Miymae[/B] vs Kansuke Konda [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [B]Nisso Yuasha[/B] vs Marihito Masuko Mokuami Maita, Golden Scorpion & Steve Flash vs [B]The Great Hisato & The Raging Bulls[/B] __________________________________________________ ________________________________ Night 2 (Thursday) Non (World) Title: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Tag Team Title Match: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Size of the Fight Openweight Eliminator: [B]Chuichi Sanda [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa vs Rhino Umaga vs UK Dragon [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Americana [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Super Joshuya [B]New Signing: Bruce the Giant[/B] - Seems unlikely, but hey, some of the things I thought were unlikely have happened in this diary lol.

[U]Prediction Short Form- Tohoku Double Shot Night 1 (Monday) [/U] All Star Tag: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/B] vs Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon (Kudo needs to move away from the title picture a bit, and Elemental winning will further the Junior title feud.) [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan (Blind guess, as Shimedzu seems to be the more talented Resistance member, so he'd be the one to take his singles match.) Miymae vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Nisso Yuasha vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [B]Mokuami Maita, Golden Scorpion & Steve Flash[/B] vs The Great Hisato & The Raging Bulls __________________________________________________ ________________________________ [U]Night 2 (Thursday)[/U] Non (World) Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Koshiro Ino (Not quite sure if you want to push Ino to main event level...) Tag Team Title Match: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Size of the Fight Openweight Eliminator: Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Eagle Kawasawa[/B] vs Rhino Umaga vs UK Dragon [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith (I'm pretty sure those rookie-hating puro fans would riot if Smith went over here.) [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Americana [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Super Joshuya Plus - for a Bonus Point who is the New Signing for Burning Hammer [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] (Seems like the most likely big name to sign with you.)

Night 1 (Monday) All Star Tag: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II [/B]vs Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon [B]Shimedzu[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan Miymae vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno Nisso Yuasha vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] Mokuami Maita, Golden Scorpion & Steve Flash vs [B]The Great Hisato & The Raging Bulls[/B] __________________________________________________ ________________________________ Night 2 (Thursday) Non (World) Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Koshiro Ino Tag Team Title Match: [B]The Rebellion [/B]vs Size of the Fight Openweight Eliminator: [B]Chuichi Sanda [/B]vs Eagle Kawasawa vs Rhino Umaga vs UK Dragon [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Americana [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] vs Super Joshuya New Signing: [B]Honshino[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 1 )[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 3rd September 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Akita Stadium , Tohoku (Attendance:4'500) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches:[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Yasuhiko Taira vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result:Yasuhiko Taira defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 4:35 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=red]with The Flattener. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Dark Match # 2: Toshiki Shibanumo vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Toshiki Shibanumo defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 5:32 by pinfall with a Hammerplex. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Shibanumo & Takemitsu have pretty good chemistry[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_______________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Probably because everyone needs reminding of what went down before the off-season anyway a highlights video is show of what went down on the last tour. It focuses on the World Title run of Hiroaki Nakasawa and his battles with the likes of Hooded Kudo and Kinnojo Horri. [/I] [I]Also featured are the ever changing holders of the tag titles as it shows the Raging Bulls feud with Size of the Fight and The Rebellion somewhat shockingly winning the titles at Inferno in SOTF's first title defence, Sensational Dragon's Junior Title run and Elemental II winning the Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Mokuami Maita, Golden Scorpion & Steve Flash vs [/B] [B]The Great Hisato, Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheGreatHisato.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This six man match wasn't bad, but there wasn't really anything memorable about it either , it was just a serviceable match to get a bunch of mid-carders on the show, plus a Gaijin making his debut. Flash played face in peril for a good portion of the match and put in fairly decent effort. Both teams came close to winning in the final 2 minutes, where the action inevitably picked up. However it was The Great Hisato and The Raging Bulls that would go on to win the match, when Golden Scorpion nailed Sanda with a Scorpion Stinger only to be dumped himself with a Hamacho Sledge 2K by Sanda's regular tag partner. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Chuichi Sanda, Eiji Hamacho and The Great Hisato defeated Steve Flash, Golden Scorpion and Mokuami Maita in 9:54 when Eiji Hamacho defeated Golden Scorpion by pinfall .[/B] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Koshiro Ino vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Duane Fry would probably refer to this match as a 'Barnstormer'. There was nothing pretty about this match, it was just two solid heavyweights going back and forth, but the crowd lapped it up. Ino came out all fired up and took the match to Masuno early laying in clotheslines and taking Masuno down with a shoulder tackle. However Masuno managed to turn the match in his favour when he caught Ino with a spinebuster, after a Kobra's Bite attempt. Masuno then slowed the match down a little and worked over the neck and back of Ino , he then went to lock on the Masuno deep sleeper but Ino struggled over to the ropes, and referee Kenzo Shinozaki asked for the rope break, with Masuno taking full advantage of the five count. He then got behind Ino and dumped him with a Belly to Back suplex, but Ino kicked out after two,he whips Ino off the ropes and then catches his face painted opponent with another spinebuster for another two count, but once again Ino kicks out. Another Irish whip and he connects with a Lariat but Ino completely no sells it (as if he's taken a dosage of FOOOOORCE !!! Pills) and begins to fight back, he rocks Masuno with a series of punches and then takes his mullet haired opponent down with a big clothesline. Masuno staggers back up to his feet but gets staggered with a double-axe handle from Ino. Ino then dumps Masuno with a German Suplex, Masuno kicks out at two....both men are looking a bit worse for wear, but Ino is up first and catches a staggering Masuno with the Kobra's Bite and that proves enough to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Koshiro Ino defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 11:56 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Apparently there was too much no-selling[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and[/I] [I]Best of the Super Juniors Cup Winner Elemental II[/I] [I]- Nakasawa says that the outcome will be the same for their opponents as it was at Inferno. [/I] [I]- Elemental II says that once again he will show why he is the best in the Junior Division and that he is now more determined than ever to get the Junior Title away from Sensational Dragon[/I] [I]- Nakasawa chimed in that Kudo may as well give up his quest to the World Title. How many times does he have to beat Kudo, for Kudo get the message that he will never be champion as long as he is holding the World Title.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Marihito Masuko vs Nisso Yuasha[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a re-match from Inferno, as Yuasha felt somewhat agrieved at the manner of Masuko's victory. Yuasha came out all fired up and man-handeld his considerably smaller opponent for much of the match, and it looked like Yuasha would get his revenge when he had Masuko up for Thunder Drop. However a hooded figure wearing a Masuko face mask came from out of the crowd and shined a pink flashlight in Yuasha's face, temporarily blinding and disorientating the plodding super heavyweight. Masuko wriggled free and took Yuasha down with the Into the White (Springboard Bull-dog) as Yuasha rose back to his feet Masuko immediately caught him with the Masuko Cradle-Shock planting Yuasha's head into the canvas and making the cover for the three count. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Nissho Yuasa in 5:54 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Got to say that rating took me by surprise....B- for a 6 minute match, with a screwy finish featuring two lower mid-carders ?![/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Hyosuke Kokan vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first of the two Size of the Fight vs Rebellion match ups gets under way as Kokan comes out all fired up and takes the fight right to Shimedzu, rocking the tag team champion with a series of leaping elbow smashes, Shimedzu soaks up the early flurry however and fires-back with a combination of kicks that has Kokan now on the back-foot. Eventually Shimedzu backs Kokan into one of the corners and delivers the face-wash. Shimedzu continues to control the match, working over Kokan’s mid-section with a Gut-buster and then his back with a catapult back-breaker. Shimedzu goes for a somewhat lax cover, with Kokan kicking out at 2. As Kokan gets back up, Shimedzu goes for the Shining Wizard but Kokan catches his leg and dumps Shimedzu with a leg-hook Belly to Back Suplex , however due to he punishment he had taken he’s unable to follow up with a cover. Both men stagger back up to their feet but Kokan is up that bit quicker and he takes Shimedzu down with a the Tilt-A Whirl Head-scissors. Shimedzu gets back up but is once again sent back-down to the canvas as Kokan connects with a top-rope drop-kick. Kokan goes up top once more and connects with the Cannonball Senton One…. Two… Thr……No suddenly Kokan is met with a Cane shot to the back from Shimedzu’s partner Miyamae, Kokan’s partner Kansuke Konda then comes running out to save his partner from further punishment, as the original combatants got back up it, it all led to a chaotic brawl between the two teams, and referee Omura Umeki saw no other option but to throw the match out, much to the chagrin of the audience [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hyosuke Kokan drew with Shimedzu in 10:39 when the referee lost control and stopped the match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The match may have been thrown out but The Rebellion and Size of the Fight continue to do battle with each other all the way to the backstage area...eventually Miyamae and Konda make their way back towards the ring and as they make it back into the ring, the bell sounds for their scheduled match up.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Kansuke Konda vs Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The intensity carries over from the brawl, as these two just go at each other, eventually Konda starts to gain the upper-hand and Miyamae slips out for a powder, but Konda does not give him any respite and crashes into Miyamae with a Tope con Hilo. Konda stays on Miyamae and the two take their brawl into the crowd. Konda goes for the Konda Driver but Miyamae blocks the attempt and ends up sending Konda over back-first into a pile of chairs with a Uranage. Miyamae then follows up with a Fisherman brain-buster onto the same set of chairs. Miyamae makes his way back into the ring , whilst referee Omura Umeki starts his 20 count. Konda eventually staggers his way back towards the ring….Miyamae allows him back in and then fires off a series of kicks that send an out of sorts Konda back down to the canvas. Miyamae goes for the cover, but Konda kicks out. A Rolling cutter from Miyamae sends Konda back down again, The Rebellion member is fully in control and dumps Konda with an Exploder suplex. He goes for the cover One… Two… Konda kicks out !!, Miyamae decides to head up top and he comes flying off with a top rope headbutt, but Konda just manages to roll out of the way in time and Miyamae eats nothing but canvas. Both of them stagger back up, Miyamae regains control with a kick to Konda’s mid-section before attempting the Miyamae spoiler but Konda wriggles free and counters with a Tornado DDT. Konda goes for a quick cover… One… Two… Miyamae kicks out. Konda heads up top, Miyamae gets back up but Konda takes him down with a springboard bull-dog. Konda follows up with a series of mushroom stomps to the prone body of Miyamae, Miyamae staggers back up and walks right into a Northern Lights Suplex from Konda One… Two…. No, Miyamae kicks out…..both are back up….KONDA DRIVER !!! One…. Two.... Three, and Konda picks up the win giving himself and Size of the Fight a bit of momentum going into their re-match with The Rebellion. The two best tag teams in Burning Hammer continue to have a hot feud against one another, this was a technically well worked match, but it also had more than that, the two wrestlers also put on a great performance to keep the crowd wrapped up in the drama of the match. The formula was simple stuff… face comes out hot, heel gains the advantage, face comes back strong at the end, but these are two of my best mid-card workers right now and the fans lapped this match up, even if it’s the sort of thing they’ve laid witness to a trillion times before. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kansuke Konda defeated Miyamae in 13:54 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] __________________________________________________________ [I]Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon are back-stage and it looks like they want to get something off their chest.[/I] [I]- Kudo said that their opponents for tonight Nakasawa and Elemental II were lucky at Inferno[/I] [I]- Sensational Dragon chimed in that Elemental II may of beaten him for the Best of the Super Juniors Cup, but that was because he was not 100 percent , blaming the reason he did not win the cup ion the fact that he had less rest time than his opponent. Dragon says that the next time they meet , the outcome will be very much different. [/I] [I]- Kudo then said that Nakasawa’s time as World Champion was running out, and that his destiny will be fulfilled soon[/I] [I]- Kudo also said that a new disciple is coming that will help secure the prize to Silver Dragon Feet 2K7. He said this disciple may appear tonight, he may appear tomorrow night, but once this disciple has joined their shall be nothing that can stop Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 from ruling over all of Burning Hammer. [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]Match # 6: Kinnojo Horri vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Horri is looking to get back on the winning track, after coming up short in his attempts to win the World Title, whilst Umaga is looking to re-establish himself as a legitimate threat since signing on with Burning Hammer long term and regain the momentum he had when he was perceived as an ‘invader’ from Golden Canvas. The two lock up and we have a test of strength, with both of them shoving each other off, before we segue into a period of them just hitting one another with lefts and rights eventually Horri has Umaga rocking and he clotheslines the big Samoan over the top-rope. Horri goes to follow up but is met by a Shoulder tackle to the gut from Umaga. The big Samoan then follows up with a series of head-butts that has Horri dazed, before following up with a German Suplex One… Two…. No Horri kicks out, Umaga whips Horri off the ropes and both go for Lariats, taking one another down, and both lay on the canvas after the double collision. The two get up and Umaga tries for a Belly to Belly Suplex but Horri blocks the attempt and dumps the Samoan with a Belly to Belly of his own. One… Two… Umaga kicks out. Horri softens up Umaga with a series of fore-arm smashes, before attempting the Destiny Bomb, but Umaga keeps his feet planted and takes Horri over with a back-body drop. The Big Samoan then turns around and looks to be setting up for the Rhino Charge but he charges straight into a Burning Lariat !! One…. Two…. Three…. That was solid heavyweight contest but I was hoping for a little bit more out of these two, and at times particularly during the early going the pacing of the match felt a bit sluggish. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Rhino Umaga in 11:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]A video plays hyping the main event between World Champion Nakasawa & recently crowned Best of the Super Juniors Cup winning Elemental II taking on the Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 pair of perennial World Title challenger Hooded Kudo and current Burning Junior champion and losing BOSJ Cup finalist Sensational Dragon.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II vs [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Elemental II and Sensational Dragon start the match off , and they engage in some chain wrestling with the Junior legend getting the upper-hand. Sensational Dragon backs away and goes to his corner to discuss tactics and get some encouragement from Hooded Kudo. Dragon comes charging out of his corner, but he gets taken down with an arm-drag from Elemental II, Dragon gets up again and gets taken down with another arm-drag. Dragon is getting visibly frustrated and is making mistakes, he tries to get a tag into Kudo, but Elemental II takes him down with the Tri-Fecta Kick-series. Elemental II goes for the cover but as he goes for the cover Sensational Dragon gets in a sneaky low-blow and as Elemental II slumps to the floor. Dragon gets the tag into Kudo, what ensues is a period where Elemental II is isolated in the Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 corner. They work the Junior legend over, giving him such psychologically humiliating moves as the face-wash and several times going for some-what nonchalant covers as they feel they have the match totally in control and it’s only a matter of time before they wear him down. The SDF 2K7 pair also several times resort to under-handed tactics such as fake-tags much to the ire of Elemental II’s partner Hiroaki Nakasawa (who is desperate to get into the match). Eventually Elemental II finds the opening that he is looking for, when Kudo picked up Elemental II for a Kudo-Driver but the Junior legend was able to wriggle free and catch Kudo with an Enziguri. Elemental II dived over to his corner and finally got the tag into Nakasawa. Nakasawa came in all fired up, laying in a series of fore-arm smashes into Hooded Kudo and then sending his perennial rival over the ropes with a big clothesline. Sensational Dragon springboarded in off the ropes but was caught by Nakasawa who dumped the Junior champion over-head with a back-body drop that also sent Dragon out of the ring with his partner. Eventually it was Kudo who would get back into the ring to take on Nakasawa, but once again the World Champion got the better of the exchange of blows, backing Kudo into the corner …he then picked a dazed Kudo and sat him upon the top turnbuckle, and then delivered a Nakasawa Neck-breaker !! One….. Two… Thr… Sensational Dragon moved Kudo’s foot onto the ropes an incensed Nakasawa lunged at Sensational Dragon but the Junior champion snapped the ring ropes into Nakasawa’s face and then took Nakasawa down with a Tornado DDT. With Nakasawa down Sensational Dragon dragged Kudo into his corner and tagged himself in. As Nakasawa got back up Dragon hit a flying spinning heel-kick that took Nakasawa down, he stayed on the offensive with an impressive sling-shot plancha, once again Dragon went up top and pulled off a 450 Splash !! One… Two… No , a now recovered Elemental II broke up the pin attempt with a top rope Elbow drop. Kudo now comes back in, and the four start to unload on one another, eventually it settles down again with Kudo and Elemental II remaining in the ring. Elemental II unloads on Kudo with the Tri-Fecta kick series, but Kudo blocks the final kick and takes down Elemental II with an STO. As Elemental II gets back up Kudo nails him with the Shining Wizard One… Two… No….Elemental II kicks out. Kudo then sets Elemental II up on the top-rope and goes for a Kudo Kutter, but Elemental blocks the attempt, he shoves Kudo off, but Kudo nails him with a big palm-strikes and this time nails the KUDO KUTTER !!! One… Two… Thr….No Nakasawa comes in to break the cover. Kudo and Nakasawa now exchange blows with one another, eventually their fight spills out to the outside, with the two brawling into the stands, leaving the two Juniors to decide the outcome of the match in the ring. Sensational Dragon nails an already dazed Elemental II with a spring-board drop-kick, he then nails Elemental II with a Dragon Suplex One… Two…. No……. Elemental II shows great resilience and kicks out, but Dragon can sense victory. The Junior champion sets Elemental II up for the Dragon Slice, but suddenly Elemental II spins his way out of the predicament, he delivers a kick to the mid-section of Sensational Dragon, he follows up with a roundhouse and then a back-heel kick , Dragon is suddenly reeling from the sudden flurry of offence from Elemental II….Elemental II picks up Dragon into a pile-driver position, he cradles the legs…..EARTH BREAKER !! One… Two…. Kudo is making his way back to the ring, but Nakasawa pulls him back. Three !!! That is what you call a solid T.V main event, it did not have the drama of a World Title match, but served it’s purpose in continuing the main feuds that are currently going on in the promotion, whilst still providing the high quality action that the Burning Hammer fans have come to have expect of late. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa and Elemental II defeated Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon in 21:11 when Elemental II defeated Sensational Dragon by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show finishes with Hiroaki Nakasawa and Elemental II standing tall in the ring[/I] [I]______________________________________________________________________[/I] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] I have that feeling that we probably peeked with the last PPV (those should be our best shows anyway), this was a solid first show for the new tour though. A B rated show is what I expect from the promotion on a regular basis and that is what we got right here. A rated show’s are going to happen once in a blue moon, and to be honest that’s the way it should be. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring earned a 14.84 rating on Nippon TV [FONT=Courier New]- Worringly gone down by about 3 points all of a sudden since the off-season, I know the wrestling industry is at an E (For some reason my games always seem to generate crappy wrestling industries and economies), but we've just come off a hot highly rated PPV and it suddenly falls, puzzling.[/FONT]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 2)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 6th September 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Akita Stadium , Tohoku (Attendance:5'000) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] Dark Match # 1: Steve Flash vs Tadakuni Toshusai [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Steve Flash in 5:24 by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] ____________________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match #2 : Fire-Fox vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Fire Fox defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 4:08 by pinfall with a Down in Flames. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I'm not joking that was the rating (and personally I find it irritating when you get ratings that good for a dark match) , I had to do a double take with this one, how in the hell did a sub 5 minute dark match, between two non-pushed members of the roster get that great of a rating.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]They must have incredible chemistry, and maybe I should find a way to give these two more of a push, just to explore what could be a very good rivarlry.[/FONT] ___________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V) [/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A hype vid plays for the main event , the non title match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino. The video puts over that the match, though non title is a big opportunity for Ino, and should the power and paint man earn a win here, he would put himself in a strong position to challenge Nakasawa for the Burning World Championship.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] _____________________________________________________________________ [I]Hooded Kudo, comes out to the ring and picks up a microphone, his opponent Bulldozer Brandon Smith is already out and is waiting to start his match with the Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 leader.[/I] [I]- Kudo says that he keeps hearing mumurings from some so called experts that time has near enough run out on his challenge for the World Title[/I] [I]- He says that these experts also say that The Rebellion and Sensational Dragon are also set to lose their titles to those that challenge them[/I] [I]- He says that these experts are misguided fools on all counts[/I] [I]- He said that Monday's show was indeed a set back , but from adversity will come triumph and that the path to ultimate glory begins tonight[/I] [I]- He said that he does not hold anything personal against the man that faces across from him , but because he has been put in his path, he will be the first to be sacrificed , so that Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 shall hold all the power[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]________________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Hooded Kudo vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The man that calls himself the Bulldozer impressed the fans more here, than any other time in his tenure with Burning Hammer, as he went toe to toe with one of the most iconic members of the roster Hooded Kudo. The match started with a test of strength, which seemed a bit of a foolish move by Kudo, as Smith has a definate size and power advantage when it comes to those, but Kudo as always a master of mind games let Smith thinking he was coming out on top, using that trusty old heel tactic of a thumb to the eye. Kudo then took control and laid in several shots to Smith's mid section, before bringing the big man down with a Russian Leg-sweep, Kudo then kept the big Young Lion from across the pound grounded with a series of stretches and holds that worked on Smith's mid section. Feeling that he had the match fully in control, Kudo began to jaw with the crowd and taunt his inexperienced opponent by paintbrushing Smith and telling him to 'just give up. ' All that did though was fire up Smith, who exploded with a Lariat that took Kudo off his feet, but also expended alot of energy from Smith himself. As both just beat Omura Umeki's ten count, Smith took Kudo down with a 3 Point Tackle. One... Two... No, Kudo kicked out. Smith picked up Kudo and attempted a Back-Drop Driver, but Kudo fought his way out with elbows, Kudo then took Smith off his feet with a Dragon screw leg-whip and then went to follow in with a Shining Wizard but Smith caught Kudo's leg and took him down with a side-slam. Smith then picked up Kudo and nailed the Burning Legend with a Pump Handle Slam. One... Two.... Could a major upsets be on the cards... Thr...No Kudo barely kicked out, Smith sensing victory picked Kudo up off the canvas, he tried again for his finisher the Back-drop driver, but Kudo fought out with chops and kicks to the mid section. Then Smith made the sort of rookie mistake that showed why he still has alot to learn when it comes to beating the best that Burning Hammer has to offer, instead of staying on Kudo, he irish whipped the SDF-2K7 leader into the ropes, as went for a Lariat on the rebound, Kudo ducked the attempt and caught Smith the Kudo-Kutter..... Kudo went for the pinfall....and Omura Umeki counted to three. The valiant loss here to one of the most iconic members of the Burning Hammer roster, will do alot more here to help Smith's standing with the fans, than any of his wins against the dregs of the roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 9:09 [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]Size of the Fight are backstage and have microphones. Actually Konda did all the talking, whilst Kokan just nooded along to whatever Konda was spouting. [/I] [I]- He said that losing the tag titles on their first defence at Inferno against The Rebellion, was one of the toughest losses of their career.[/I] [I]- He then said, that over the off-season Size of the Fight could have let that get into their heads, [/I] [I]feeling like they were never good enough to hold those titles. But he said that it's set-backs like this that make SOTF grow stronger, and that they will be ready[/I] [I]- He said if The Rebellion can beat them on their first title defence, then Size of the Fight shall do the same to them.[/I] [I]- Kokan then got in a bit of token time on the stick, telling the Rebellion that they better be ready, and that it's all about the Size of the Fight that they can bring, that will determine who is the best.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ________________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #2 : The Awesome Kiyaru vs Americana[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It had been known that Kiyaru will get his Burning Junior Title shot against Sensational Dragon on one of next weeks shows. However it was announced just before the start of this match that Kiyaru would be putting that title shot on the line against his opponent tonight, the Elemental influenced/copy-cat Americana. It certainly added a little bit more intrigue to what could have been just another routine (albeit athletically impressive) Junior contest. The match starts off with the usual low-key feeling out process, before they began to unload on each other with chops and kicks. Kiyaru took advantage with his own patented kick series the 'mirage' series that had Americana rocking, one more final tick took the Elemental tribute act to the outside. Kiyaru did not give Americana any time to get his bearings and took his opponent down with a Quebrada, he then took Americana back into the ring and attempted a Falcon Arrow but Americana countered with an Enziguri. As both men got back up, Americana hit a springboard back elbow that had Kiyaru reeling, he then took Kiyaru down with a rolling cutter, and went for a pin attempt....but Kiyaru countered into a pin attempt of his own...then Americana countered into one of his own. they kept exchanging pin attempts until it left both of them exhausted and having to back off for a breather. Back up and Americana attempted the Elemental Suplex but that was blocked by Kiyaru, who then got in a couple of kicks to Americana's mid-section and then pulled off an inverted Falcon Arrow.... One... Two.... No, Americana kicked out. Kiyaru then went up top and was looking for one of his big aerial manouevres, but he took too long to set up, and Americana sprung up off the canvas and nailed Kiyaru with a top-rope Elemental Suplex !!# One.... Two..... Thr...No Kiyaru just got his feet on the ropes, Americana then went to follow in with an Elemental Driver but Kiyaru blocked it by getting down to one, knee, again Americana tried to finish the match with the Elemental Driver but once again Kiyaru had the savvy to slumped to his knees, before suprising Americana with a roll-up. One... Two... Americana kicked out, and then unloaded a series of kicks on Kiyaru , letting out his frustration that he's not been able to put this match away, the kicks have Kiyaru reeling but he soaks up the pressure and then takes down Americana with a spinning leg-sweep. Americana gets back up, but Kiyaru takes him off his feet again with another leg-sweep. Kiyaru heads up top, and then lands a corkscrew plancha on Americana... One... Two.... Americana kicks out, but Kiyaru is now fully in the drivers seat, he heads up top again and as Americana staggers back up to his feet, Kiyaru catches him with the Kiyaru Effect. One... Two... The match is over, as Americana is unable to kick out from the Kiyaru Effect. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Americana in 13:39 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] __________________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the World Tag Team Title match between The Rebellion and Size of the Fight[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : World Tag Team Titles: [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Following their excellent title match at the final show of the previous tour and the show-stealing match between Konda and Miyamae on Monday's show. I had high hopes for this match, unfortunately it did not quite deliver. It wasn't a bad match, but these four are capable of better. The match started off with some intense brawling between all four men, before referee Omura Umeki restored order just before the three minute mark, with Kokan and Miyamae in the ring. Miyamae soon gained the advantage, via some-what nefarious means, and what followed was a somewhat unfortunately laboured heel beat-down sequence, with The Rebellion working in plenty of phantom tags and Konda getting incensed by the tactics in the SOTF corner, but doing nothing to help his partner by attracting the attention of the referee away from what The Rebellion were up to. As expected eventually Kokan did get in the hot-tag when he took down Shimedzu with a Tilt- A Whirl head-scissors, and then hit an Enziguri when Shimedzu grabbed his other leg. Konda came in and took the fight right to Shimedzu un-loading with a series of fore-arm smashes, and then dumping Shimedzu with a Northern Light Suplex... he went for the cover, but Shimedzu was quick to kick out. Shimedzu got back up, but Konda took him down with an Ace-Crusher !! One... Two... No, Miyamae came into make the save, before being ordered back to his corner by Omura Umeki. Konda then got in a series of mushroom stomps on Shimedzu before heading up top, however Miyamae came over and crotched Konda on the top-rope. That drew the ire of a now recovered Kokan, but all that did was enable The Rebellion to double deam Konda who then double teamed him with a slingshot suplex....Shimedzu went for the cover, but Kokan was able to get in the ring and make the save. All four men were now in the ring, and they unloaded on each other....somehow the smaller team of Size of the Fight gained the advantage in the exchange showing their resilliance , sending The Rebellion to the outside, and then hitting stereo suicide dives. Konda brought Miyamae back into the ring and nailed him with the KONDA DRIVER !! One.. Two... No, somehow just barely Shimedzu got back into the ring and make the save, meanwhile we see a bloodied Kokan on the outside, with a broken Kendo-stick laid over his body, Shimedzu must have out of the view of the referee smashed a Kendo-stick into Kokan's face. Konda was now left isolated in the ring by himself, he tried to fend off both members, but in the end the double teaming proved too much, as he was taken off balance with a spin-kick leg-sweep combination, the stereo shoot-kicks to the back and front then softened him up for Shimedzu to set him in place for the Spiked Skull-Drop, and with Kokan out-cold on the outside, it was all over when Miyamae headed up top and spiked Konda's cranium to the canvas. The first half of the match dragged, but it definately picked up in the latter half, another problem is that the fans probably knew that the titles would not be changing hands again already, and weren't fully buying into any of Size of the Fights near-falls, even when Konda hit the Konda driver and Shimedzu was on the outside. [COLOR=red][B]Result: The Rebellion defeated Size of the Fight in 14:47 when Shimedzu defeated Kansuke Konda by pinfall.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=indigo]The Rebellion retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] [I]The Rebellion then celebrate, by picking up their belts and taunting their fallen opponents with them, by pointing to them and then shoving them right up to their faces, as Size of the Fight are carried off, they then do the double pose on the turnbuckles.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] _____________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #4: Marihito Masuko vs Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Coming into this match the previous holder of the Junior Title, Marihito Masuko appears to be back on the winning track , after a long losing streak but has had to go to the 'dark-side' to find that winning formula. His opponent (also a former Junior champion) Super Joshuya has been some-what floundering in the Junior division mid-card with little direction and will be looking to get back on track himself and climb back up the rankings. After a chain wrestling sequence, Super Joshuya gained the first real advantage of the match by taking Masuko down with a Spinning Leg-hook Belly to Back suplex., and could have ended the match right there and then but Masuko got a foot on the ropes, as Joshuya went for the pin attempt. Back up and Joshuya dived off the ropes to take Masuko over with a Flying Neck-breaker, again he went for the pin attempt, but this time Masuko rolled him over into a small-package. Back up and Joshuya was still in control of the match though after a series of palm -strikes he set Masuko up for the J-Drop, but this time Masuko caught him by suprise with a leg-sweep DDT and went for a pin attempt of his own but Joshuya was able to kick out. Joshuya then charged at Masuko but was then monkey-flipped into the turnbuckle, before being caught with an STO. Masuko then set Joshuya up for the Cradle-Shock but Joshuya was able to block and countered with a catapult back-breaker. With Masuko down he headed up top, but what he did not realise is that after his last move, he had catapulted Masuko into referee Kenzo Shinozaki. As Joshuya set himself on the top-rope, the hooded man with the Masuko Mask who came out during Masuko's previous climbed up on the apron and hit Joshuya across the back with a chair, sending Joshuya tumbling to the canvas. Masuko then got up and took a dazed Joshuya down with the Cradle-shock. Shinozaki then came to, and counted to three. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Super Joshuya in 8:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The heavyweight with the Masuko Mask then entered the ring and on the orders of Masuko he beat -down on Super Joshuya, before picking up Joshuya and delivering a half nelson back-breaker, he then picked up the fallen body of Joshuya, who then took a face-ful of pink-mist from Masuko. The masked man then took off his hood and mask to reveal himself as .................[/I] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tadakuni Toshusai !![/B] [B]Rating: E[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Yes the segment rating was kind of not great, but the turn was a complete success and yes Toshusai's heel turn as[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Masuko's assaillant was kind of put in as a red-herring reveal as the 'big' new signing. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_______________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Openweight Title Shot Eliminator: [/B] [B]Chuichi Sanda vs Eagle Kawasawa vs Rhino Umaga vs UK Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Though winning the eliminator will get one of these opponents an immediate title-shot, there will still be an incentive for not getting eliminated first. The wrestler who wins the match will get a shot at Mokuami Maita's Openweight title next week. However the two that come second an third in the match will face off in a contenders match and will face the winner of the Openweight Title match later on in the month, the wrestler who gets eliminated first will be out of Openweight Title contention. The match was being competed under 4 corner survival rules, and the early going saw the usual feeling out process between all four competitors with some tactical alliances happening. Sanda decided to team up with Rhino Umaga, and the pair isolated Eagle Kawasawa. However when Umaga went for a Rhino Charge, Kawasawa was able to side-step out of the way and Umaga ending up bowling into Chuichi Sanda. With Sanda down.....Kawasawa took the big Samoan down with a spin-kick, and then followed up with the Vision Quest. With the match being elimination rules, non of the other competitors attempted to make the save and Umaga was eliminated from the match and from Openweight Title contention (for the foreseeable future) UK Dragon then decided it was time to enter the match, and took Kawasawa down with a diving European Uppercut. Dragon then followed in with a series of European Upper-cuts and then taking Kawasawa up and over with a snap suplex, for a two count. Meanwhile Sanda was ready to be tagged back into the match but was content for the two Junior sized competitors to slug it out, whilst he replenished his energy. Dragon then picked up Kawasawa for a brainbuster but Kawasawa countered with an Enziguri and then nailed Dragon with a Falcon Arrow... One... Two... No... Dragon kicked out Kawasawa then went for his patented Eagle-Plex (Double chicken wing suplex) but UK Dragon got his way out of the predicament with elbows to the mid-section, before rocking Kawasawa with a European Upper-cut and then dumping Kawasawa with a Northern Lights suplex. Dragon then went up top (probably to set himself up for the Diving Head-butt) but Sanda decided to interject himself into the match and shoved Dragon off the top turnbuckle, to the outside with Dragon landing across one of the guard-rails. With Dragon lying in a heap on the outside and Kawasawa also worn out in the ring, Sanda now thought he had the match in control. He picked up Kawasawa and nailed him with an Exploder Suplex One... Two... To the disbelief of Sanda, Kawasawa kicked out, he then picked up Kawasawa and sent him crashing back down with a sit-out power-bomb One Two..... Kawasawa flipped the pin attempt over.... One... Two... Three !! Kawasawa had taken Sanda by suprise with a perfect roll-up , and Sanda was eliminated from the match....the Raging Bull could not believe what had just happened and started to argue with referee Omura Umeki. As a rather peeved Chuichi Sanda was being escorted away from the ring, the two remaining combatants were back in the ring, but both were taking time to catch a breather. UK Dragon made the first significant move taking Kawasawa down with a drop-kick, he then hit another drop-kick that sent Kawasawa to the outside, before climbing the ropes and taking Kawasawa down with a diving European Upper-cut. He then took Kawasawa back into the ring and set up for the Dragon-Drop, but Kawasawa slipped his way out of it, and looked to nail Dragon with the Eagle-Plex, Dragon then slipped his way out of that and nailed Kawasawa with a Dragon Suplex One... Two... Kawasawa kicked out, and the tried to roll up UK Dragon, but Dragon blocked the roll attempt and then applied the Dragon Clutch. Kawasawa though was able to slip out of the submission move and then countered into his own submission hold the Spread Eagle (Bridging grounded double chicken-wing) but like Dragon he was unable to fully synch in the hold and Dragon was able to turn over the move into a pinning predicament. Realising that the hold had been countered Kawasawa let go and kicked out. Both men then staggered back up to their feet and Kawasawa took down Dragon with a spin-kick, he then went for the Vision Quest, but Dragon picked himself up and answered with a European Upper-cut. Dragon then laid in a flurry of upper-cuts before picking up Kawasawa for the Dragon Drop (cuthroat driver), this time Dragon was able to nail Kawasawa with one of his big moves. One... Two... Three, UK Dragon will face Mokuami Maita for the Openweight Title. That was decent match, but it might as well of been Kawasawa vs Dragon, as the contribution to the match from both Sanda and especially Umaga was fairly minimal. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UK Dragon defeated Rhino Umaga, Eagle Kawasawa and Chuichi Sanda in 14:24; the order of elimination was Rhino Umaga first, then Chuichi Sanda, and finally Eagle Kawasawa. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [I]Resident interviewer and the owners best friend (the only reason he gets on these shows) Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Koshiro Ino backstage. Kaneko actually takes Ino off guard and asks him who he think the new signing is for Burning Hammer[/I] [I]- Ino says he has no idea. Kaneko said that a man Ino has had plenty of history with of late Hooded Kudo seemed to know who this man was.[/I] [I]- Ino said he was not worried about any new member Kudo was bringing into his stable of misguided fools, he said he was fully focused on his match with Hiroaki Nakasawa[/I] [I]- He said that Nakasawa is the world champion for a reason and that nothing but one hundred and ten percent focus on his opponent would do. Ino said that though the match is non title , it was a great opportunity to show that he was ready for a world title shot, he said that he respected Nakasawa but he would treat him like he does everyone else when it comes to competing in the ring and that he would unleash the POWAAAAHHHH !!!!![/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _______________________________________________________________________ [I]The main event hype video for Nakasawa vs Ino from the beginning of the show is replayed.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The two show plenty of respect to one another to begin with and engage in a test of strength, however Nakasawa begins to get frustrated when Ino starts coming out on top and he begins to unload with some heavy hitting slaps and chops, that back up Ino, but Ino soaks them up and comes right back at Nakasawa. Back and forth they go with the slug-fest, until both go for clothelines and simultaneously take each other down . Ino is back up to his feet first and he takes Nakasawa down with another clothesline, he goes for the Kobra's Bite but Nakasawa is able to duck and takes Ino over with a back-body drop. Ino then staggers back up to his feet only to be dumped by Nakasawa with a Belly to Back suplex.... One... Two... Ino kicks out, Nakasawa looks for another suplex, but Ino fight out of it and then dumps Nakasawa with a German Suplex.... One.. Two... Nakasawa kicks out, Ino looks to pick Nakasawa up for a power-bomb, but the World Champion stands his ground and then takes Ino down with a Uranage. Nakasawa then looks for the Nakasawa neck-breaker but Ino had it scouted and fought Nakasawa off with a series of elbow. After a brief stand off, the two began to exchange chops and slaps once again, Nakasawa seemed to be gaining the advantage but Ino soaked it up and once again came back with a flurry of his own, he then had Nakasawa reeling enough to pick him up for a Death Valley Driver !! One Two The move had taken alot out of Ino, and he was slow to make the cover, giving Nakasawa enough time to kick out. Ino looked for another power move, but Nakasawa took him down with a swinging neck-breaker , and then followed up with an STF. Ino seemed to be powering his way out of submission , but Nakasawa switched it up into a cross-face, but once again Ino used hi strength to power out, but on his way up Nakasawa caught him with a NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !! One.. Two.. And a half, to the disbelief of Nakasawa Ino kicked out. Nakasawa then picked Ino up and irish-whipped him into the ropes , to set Ino up for the H-Bomb, but Ino ducked the attempt and caught Nakasawa with a BACK SNAPPER !! One.. Two... And a half, now it was Ino's turn to stand there in disbelief as Nakasawa kicked out of one his big finishing moves. Ino then picked Nakasawa up off the canvas, and was about to set up for some kind of power-bomb attempt, when out of nowhere a man dressed in black and wearing an Optimus mask jumped the guard-rail and cracked a Kendo-Stick (the commentators noted it as the weapon of choice for Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7) over the back of Koshiro Ino. The intefering masked man, then laid in a couple of shot into Hiroaki Nakasawa (busting open the World Champion) , leaving Omura Umeki with no-choice but to throw the match out. An incensed Koshiro Ino then charged towards the man in the Optimus mask but ran right into several Kendo-stick shots to the mid-section before being nailed by a rolling-cutter. The masked man (who looked about the same sort of size as Shimedzu of The Rebellion) then headed towards the corner that Ino's laid out body was nearest to, and then in some kind of exclamation point, nailed Ino with a picture perfect triple-jump moonsault. Toru Minamoto said that he only seen one man hit a moonsault as perfectly as that in his tenure as Burning Hammer commentator....... As he said that the man who had just taken out two of Burning Hammer's most revered competitors , slowly peeled off the Optimus maks and revealed himself as....... [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] Former Burning Junior champion,[B] Tom 'Angry' Gilmore.....[/B]returning to the promotion where he made his name after his stint in the SWF. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa drew with Koshiro Ino in 18:02 when the referee lost control and stopped the match. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hooded Kudo, then comes out and makes his way to the ring. Feeling that Gilmore has done his bidding for him and will join as a new member of Silver Dragon Feet 2K7, Kudo offers his hand and a chance to formally join his faction. But Gilmore just turns away and walks up the entrance ramp, leaving Kudo confused and fuming[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Solid show, it's not quite reaching the heights at the end of the last tour in terms of match quality, but it changed up a few storylines. Tom Gilmore should switch things up a bit amongst a main event that was going along fine with the Nakasawa, Kudo, Horri feud over the title but there's only so much you can squeeze out of that before it becomes stale. The inconclusive ending of the main event also effectively elevates Koshiro Ino into the title picture. I was hoping for better from the tag title match but it was just a slightly off night and I'm still in strong belief that these are the two best teams to carry the tag division right now, whilst I build up some new challengers into the mix lower down the card. _______________________________________________________________________ [SIZE=2][B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.20 rating on TV5 Monde [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]It appears that this show is getting the better ratings now. [/I][/SIZE]

[B][U]Predictions analysis [/U][/B] [B][/B] 3 People took part this time, so it's just about worthwhile doing this. The winner gets a Marihito Masuko fan-pack (the more people that send in predictions, the less shoddy the prize- actually the fan-pack is pretty decent as you will see later, but more participants- the more over the wrestler) ;) [B]Gremlinator:[/B] Finished 9/13 on the match-ups Guessed that Bruce The Giant would be the new signing, I'm moving the promotion away from big plodding lumps of lard, I won't be bringing Bruce back to Japan anytime soon. [B]Imerak:[/B] Finished 10/13 on the match-ups Big new signing guess was Eisaku Hoshino- Still wrong but a bit more of a better calculated guess. I would love to sign him to the roster eventually but at the moment he's pricing himself out of employment, and to be honest the priority is to get my current champion Hiroaki Nakasawa tied down to a new contract. The man who did turn out to be the signing Angry Gilmore gives me the talent level of Hoshino but at half the price. [B]Chris Caulfield:[/B] Finished 10/13 on the match-ups. Also predicted Hoshino as the new signing Well all very close in the end but we have a tie between veteran prediction contest participant Chris Caulfield and the relatively new kid on the block Imerak. There's not other choice but to award both of them a Marihito Masuko fan-pack each. [B]Fan Pack includes[/B] Masuko Kabuki face paint kit Masuko 'Pink Misssssssttttttt' T-Shirt Masuko action figure with Pink Mist spewing action Best of Marihito Masuko DVD- featuring alot of matches from 2006, including his feud with Sensational Dragon, winning the Best of the Super Juniors Cup and his Junior Title reign.

Archived