RIP - Chris Candido

Guest Nukester

Guest Nukester
Looks like another wrestler goes down, but not to drugs....From PWInsider: "I find it only fitting you hear the truth from me about the death of my bestfriend, brother, and soulmate. Chris died tonight due to a blood clot brought on by complications with his surgery. I just want to tell everyone that in their sorrow, find a way to be happy that he went out the way he wanted to...on top of the world, blonde, tan, and loving life up until the last minute. Every ounce of my brother loved this sport, and for him to go out 2 or 3 years ago wouldn't have been a fitting end to the life of such a determined, passionate, and benevolent human being. I truly view my brother as an angel as will all who knew him. Thanks to everyone for all your positive press, Chris went out a happy man and will forever live on as the(one of) greatest of all time. He would have had it no other way. "

Then, man, D Boon did you ever miss out. Candido is one of those guys from the 90's who could have been so much more than what he was. He had all the elements. The ring skills, the personality, the hunk factor. Candido in the right hands could have been iconic. Even as he was, he did very well for himself and wrestling has lost another incredible talent before his time. RIP Chris and give everyone over on the other side as much as you gave us fans on this one.

Boon: Go out and get ANY of Chris' work. You'll thank me later. [url]http://www.declarationofindependents.net/doi/pages/chrisfeedback.html[/url] Feedback from various workers in the business. As a trainee looking to start, Candido's death strikes me as odd. Because it was an ankle blood clot and because it could happen in regular life, just walking down the street. I can not say I feel what Tammy Candido is feeling but I can only hope she gets through it. Just when it looked like Chris was getting his push in TNA this goes and happens.

Archived