Cornellverse: Re-Imagined

[QUOTE=Trell;205549]Wow, those are some great renders, definitly making this Diary different than anything else out there, keep up the great work.[/QUOTE] Its also easier to do some things, ie the dream at the beginning

[QUOTE=Clarity;205489]Does look like he is having a pre match dump.. But i assure you he is clothed[/QUOTE] LMAO!!! Wow, what a great way to start the morning. Runaway Train day dreaming on his throne (is that porcelain?)

I'm assuming you omitted a "blown up" picture of Runaway Train inbetween running from his lockeroom and attacking Jack Bruce ;) In all seriousness, great work so far. Some of the facial expressions especially are spot on. Enjoying it so far.

[QUOTE=Clarity;205624]Is he that bad. This is the first time i ever used SWF. Blown up????[/QUOTE] He's not THAT bad, IMO, but with regards to his stamina (at C level), he can't go longer than 15 minutes without blowing up. Even in modern WWE with fast paced matches, main events are longer than that (at least on PPV). Also, he's not the greatest entertainer (average, around C level), so he's managed by The Guru, who he "led to the SWF World championship." As for his moveset, he's really a big, legit power guy, so the moves you illustrated Train wouldn't use. Regardless, your renders still look aweseme! Just an idea (possibly a bad one); do you have WreSpr2? It would give you an idea of the movesets of most of the CornellVerse workers. Using Train as an example, his trademark moves are (taken from WreSpr2): - Train Wreck - "The trademark finisher of Runaway Train, it is a spinning elevated powerbomb." - Train of Pain - "A trademark combination move of Runaway Train. First he delivers a crushig high speed avalanche, then, as the victim staggers out, he destroys him with a brutal spinning spinebuster." - Locomotion Backbreakers - "A trademark of Runaway Train, it is three Backbreakers done in sequence, with Train not releasing his victim until the third one is hit." - Full Steam Ahead - "A trademark move of Runaway Train, it is a Flapjack, except with Train's power, height and viciousness, it turns into a painful high-velocity drive into the canvas."

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;205584]Runaway Train must be loving this diary. Savate Kick, Ankle Lock, German Suplex - his move set is already about twice as good as it used to be! :D[/QUOTE] I wished I woke up before you, because I was going to say the same thing. The kick I can see, a lot of stiffs can pull it off. The Ankle Lock was streching it since it didn't fit the Train gimmick, but a german?!? :eek: But seriously, this diary is awesome so KUTGW! :D

[QUOTE=Clarity;205641]I forgot i had WreSpi2 on this machine. I could check it for moves :D Thinking about it, people can fly in their dreams, surely Train would be able to do ankle locks in his dream *Plot hole covered up well i feel :D *[/QUOTE] What about the German?

[QUOTE=foolinc;205648]What about the German?[/QUOTE] I believe foolinc was referring to the german suplex, not actual Deutch (sp?) And there are no plot holes. It's totally believable that Train takes pre-match locker room dumps to mentally prepare himself for the pain ahead :D

Very different and impressive. Just one very small point - Runaway Train is a large heavyweight - that makes him the size of Batista (and his moveset sounds very much like Batista's too!) - the renders make him look about Shawn Michaels size. Just a thought for future renders maybe - kutgw Clarity.

Archived