Fictional Leagues?

The one thing that bugged me about TPF was that your only league option was to have a league format similar to the NFL. If I wanted that, I'd just go play Madden and sim the games. Will Bowl Bound have the ability to create fictional leagues of various sizes, a la OOTPBB?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Different league sizes are a must for me. I only play solo fictional leagues and having too many teams makes it hard for me to get to know the players and get immersed in the league. That is the ONLY reason I didn't end up purchasing TPF and would also stop me from purchasing this game. I have FOF and enjoy it occasionally, but the league size is what causes me to lose interest quickly. That said, I am waiting for a great pro football game with custom league sizes and hope that this is it!

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn;228021]We will have multiple league sizes and formats to start.[/QUOTE] OK, this definitive answer about something such as this, leads me to believe that development is moving along fine. I don't think Arlie would say that if he were not far enough along that he can see this will work. I can't wait!

Archived