I realize this may be the semi-wrong forum to voice comments about TPF but i only mention it as my comments may apply to the new BB. Please, Arlie, please, we beg you, make the gameplanning simpler, if possible. After a very long time of trial and error I 'believe' I figured how to get the most out of my best players while eliminating plays to my weak players BUT, to fully implement this plan takes a very long time. Changing the play packages is not difficult and does not take very long; altering the global strategies also does not take long and is not difficult but to put all that into effect using the manage gameplan screen with all the possible variations takes some doing. It is very easy to overlook a situation and very easy to put in the wrong plan for a particular situation. It literally takes me 45 minutes or more to implement the gameplans I have created by changing the plays/play packages. If you could do this for us, we would all smile a lot longer and may even learn to like bill gates. some. So, in closing, I am going to only reiterate what you have read many thousand times before, we are all very much looking forward to your new game and thank you for a great game in TPF.

i just getting back into TPF with the latest patch. i love the game, just the gameplan and global strategy is confusing. i post a question at .400 softwre forum. i hope you can answer it. and i agree with New Orleans Thunder, please make the gameplan and global strategy very friendly user interface and very easy to setup for BB college football thanks

The gameplanning has been streamlined a bit. There's no packages and coaches have a playbook that follows them wherever they may go. You have access to all formations (you just get bonuses/penalties on some depending on the offense/defense you choose). You still set the % for each situation, but instead of tying each situation to a package you just set a base % for each play type that then hits your playbook. It plays a lot cleaner and is easier to manage. We've made some interface changes that should help out as well.

Archived