Can someone explain to me how come my opponent is able to low-blow me 9 times and smash me into the ring post 2 times but yet I hit him only 2 times with the Black Mist (to counter his low-blows) and I get disqualified. What the hell is that?

Does anyone read the help files? :confused: There are three levels of cheating move, Low, Medium and High. You cannot be disqualified for a Low move, but the more of them you do, the more likely it is that when you do a Medium or High you will be DQed. If you want a good way to understand it, imagine a bar between 0 and 100. You start at 0, and you get DQed if you hit 101. Low moves would do 10 points of damage, but could never go over 100. Medium would do about 20, and High level 40. So you can have 100 low level moves, and never get DQed, but if you then follow with a Medium you're almost certain to get DQed. And likewise, one low, one medium and two highs would get you into DQ territory.

I like the system but, personally, feel that the AI should be "allowed" to DQ itself every once in a while (that being... very rarely). How exactly that would be handled, I dunno, it'd probably be a coding *****... but there's always WreSpi 2 then (which I am SO ready to preorder now, regardless)

The only possible way I could see having the AI ever DQ itself may be if they have a dislike relationship with you or a particuarly vicious hardcore style wrestler and even then it should be rare just because it would be particularly annoying and not add much to the game in terms of fun.

[QUOTE=Damian]Low Blow should really be a HIGH level cheat, as it's the most common DQ in real life.[/QUOTE] Well... hopefully that'll change if Adam puts in the different move effects for different areas... as US refs hardly ever see the low blow, and i mexico it's an instant DQ, no bs but yeah... at least mid-level as standard... and I think I'll go and change that in my database right now (that's why the editor came with the game after all :-) )

Archived