SWR Presents: "Dark Days Of Wrestling"

We are truely in the dark days of wrestling. But, what did we expect? You've got nickelodeon, sitcom, and Vince Russo's writing the shows. People that have no idea how to put on a wrestling show. I don't care about deep, dark, secrets, or two billionaires in a **** measuring contest(if they were actually wrestling eachother, then maybe). Things like that get tired and repeatitive, but putting a title in someone's face and says, "come get it!", never do. So, never being one for long back stories, wrestling sucks now and I want to change that. [I]Note: I didn't realize someone else had a diary name similar to mine. Sorry about that.[/I]

[B]News:[/B] Months after Supreme Wrestling Revolution opened it's door the roster has been filled out and the date of their first show announced. On Friday, March 9 at the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama you can see stars such as [I]Lance Storm[/I], [I]Kid Kash[/I], [I]BJ Whitmer[/I], and [I]Rodney Mack[/I] step foot for the first time inside a SWR ring. [B]Others Include:[/B] "Primetime" Elix Skipper Javi-Air (Javier Alverez) Caprice Coleman (Amir Rashad) Sean O'Haire JD Michaels w/April Hunter Trent Acid Kenny King Freak Nastty (Biff Sanders) Derek Sanders (Tad Sanders) "Silverback" Ryan Reeves The Amazing Red Nathan Jones The Shane Twins (Todd and Mike) Ruckus Seth Skyfire The Iron Saints (Vito and Salvatore Thomaselli) Nathan Jones and.... "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson

SWR Presents: A Revolution is Born
[I]"The Enforcer" Arn Anderson comes out to a nice pop from the fans who still have respect for the guys who laid the foundation. He enters the ring, grabs a microphone, and welcomes everyone to the first ever Supreme Wrestling Revolution event[/I].
[B]ARN[/B]
You know, I've been around for a long time. Wrestled in alot of different places, for different promotions. Promotions like the NWA, and Smokey Mountain Wrestling. So, it's safe to say that I've seen a few things. But never have I seen the state of wrestling as it is today. I've sat back and watched this business that I love, that put food on my table for me and my family, turned into a sideshow. It got to a point where I didn't like pro wrestling, I didn't want to have any part of it. One day, I walked into Vince McMahon's office and handed him my notice. Told him my heart just wasn't into it anymore. I went home, they moved on. Sat around the house for awhile, something I never had a chance to do much of in my career. One day I got a phone call from a man asking me if I wanted to make a return to wrestling, before he could finish his sentence I politely declined his offer. The man on the other end was persuasive, we ended up talking for a good while. He expressed his views on what he thought was wrong with wrestling. We agreed on alot of things. Anyway, to make a long story I was offered Vice President of the company, now here I am. And, tonight we're going to jump right into it by finding out who will respresent this company as our first ever World Heavyweight Champion. A one night eight man single elimination tournament to determine who the Champion will be. The man who is standing at the very end will have fought in not one but three matches tonight and will truely earn the right to be called a World Champion. Now, I believe I have run my mouth too long so I'll just leave the ring so we can get this tournament started.
[I]Arn hands the microphone to the referee then exits the ring, making his way up the ramp and backstage.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Lance Storm w/Dawn Marie vs JD Michaels w/April Hunter[/U][/B] April Hunter tried to envolve herself in the match which led to Dawn Marie pulling her down from the apron and slapping her across the face. A good old fashioned catfight broke out on the outside that caught Michaels attention. Storm took advantage and hit a superkick on the distracted Michaels to earn the pinfall and advance in the World Title tournament. Winner: [B]Lance Storm[/B] [I]The match may have been over between Lance Storm and JD Michaels but the catfight still raged on outside. Both women bitting, kicking, scratching, and pulling eachothers hair. Storm, Michaels, along with help from officials finally got control of both women who afterwards came out looking like a shampoo commercial for dry split ends.[/I]
[I]Once the dust settled from the catfight a young black man by the name of Caprice Coleman makes his way down to the ring. He's in a black suit, an obvious member of the Nation of Islam (wearing the head garment that is synonymous with black muslims). He introduces himself as Amir Rashad and claims he is a follower of 'The Honorable' Elijah Muhammed. He introduces his client Rodney Mack. Mack comes down to the ring to a chorus of boos ready to wrestle wearing the same head garment. Once inside the ring Rashad continues.[/I]
[B]RASHAD[/B]
Ladies and Gentlemen, you are looking at a man that has been re-born. No longer bound by society's restraints, no longer oppressed by the racist, facists that plague this country. You are looking at a man that has found his light through this dark world. That light I'm talking about is through the words and teachings of Elijah Muhammed. I introduced you to this crowd as Rodney Mack before you came out here. That will be the last time. Rodney mack is a slave name. Brother, you are a free african american man! Praise Ali! No, from now on you will go by the name Malik Saad (Sigh-eed). But after tonight people will call you World Champion.
[B]VS[/B] [B][U]Malik Saad w/Amir Rashad vs Elix Skipper[/U][/B] Malik Saad pyshically dominated the match with his much smaller opponent Elix Skipper before making Primetime tap out with his blackout submission hold. Saad advances in the tournament. [B]Winner: Malik Saad[/B] [I]Backstage Kid Kash was standing by with Jessie Batch who asked Kash about his World title tournament match with "Silverback" Ryan Reeves. Best known for his appearance on WWE's Tough Enough show on MTV.[/I]
[B]KASH[/B]
"Silverback" Ryan Reeves? Who the hell is that? (Batch tells him again he was on Tough Enough) Let me make one thing perfectly clear to you, Jess. You think that just because he was a contestant on a ridiculous show I'm supposed to take this guy seriously? Come on, the guy didn't even win. Answer me this, how many winners of that show are still in the WWE? Hell...still in wrestling for that matter? (Jessie is baffled) I rest my case. Silverback, whatever you want to call yourself, I'm not impressed. To me you're nothing more than a hack. And in our match tonight I'm going to show everyone in this arena how truely pathetic you are. Then maybe you'll realize this isn't the business for you and run back to MTV with your tail tucked between your legs. Maybe they'll give you a spot on the Real World or Road Rules, which may ultimately lead you back to the WWE. It's happened once already.
[B]VS[/B] [B][U]Kid Kash vs "Silverback" Ryan Reeves[/U][/B] Ryan Reeves suprises Kid Kash by getting the upset victory via a roll up. Kid Kash can't believe what just happened as Reeves has advanced in the World Title tournament. [B]Winner: Ryan Reeves[/B]
[I]Backstage Nathan Jones was walking around displaying really odd behavior and talking to himself, though the words were unclear. He then goes into a rage destroying everything in the halls, tables, storage trunks, even tipping over a soda machine.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Sean O'Haire vs BJ Whitmer[/U][/B] Sean O'Haire defeats BJ Whitmer to advance in the World Title tournament by hitting Whitmer with a steel chair after the referee had been inadvertantly knocked unconscience. [B]Winner: Sean O'Haire[/B]
[I]Once again backstage where Nathan Jones' destruction of property continues. Jesse Batch was standing near by trying to get a word. Nathan Jones stops as the nervous Batch tries to get in closer for a word. Suddenly, Jones snaps and makes his way toward Batch who hightails it out of there before Jones can get any closer. Jones lets out an evil laugh as he watches Batch flee.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Lance Storm w/Dawn Marie vs Malik Saad w/Amir Rashad[/U][/B] Lance Storm catches Malik Saad by suprise with his single leg boston crab causing Saad to tap out. Lance Storm adavances to the finals of the World Title tournament. [B]Winner: Lance Storm[/B] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]"Silverback" Ryan Reeves vs Sean O'Haire[/U][/B] Sean O'Haire defeats Reeves to advance to the finals in the World Title tournament when Kid Kash interferred hitting Reeves with the Bank Roll giving O'Haire the pinfall. [B]Winner: Sean O'Haire[/B] [I]After the match was over Kid Kash jumped at the oppertunity to add some insult to injury. As he laid on the canvas Kash furiously landed punch after punch on Reeves before proudly standing over his fallen body.[/I] [I]A video played for a tag team that goes by the name of the All-Americans. The brothers Biff and Tad Sanders, both blonde hair, blue eyes claim that they're more american than apple pie. The video shows the brothers doing various activities, illegal in most states. Street racing, partying, playing golf, playing mailbox baseball, and sailing to name a few. They say that they will run through the tag team division in Supreme Wrestling Revolution. [/I] [I]Backstage Jessie Batch stood with World Title tournament finalist Sean O'Haire before his title match with Lance Storm.[/I]
[B]O'Haire[/B]
Tonight I do what I've been working for my entire career, become World Heavyweight Champion. One man left to beat, that's you old man. Lance Storm, it's time for you to step aside for the new generation. You've had a great run, but let's face the facts, time has caught up with you. You no longer move around that ring like you once did. My opinion is, you should've stayed retired. Because what I'm going to do to you tonight may just end your career altogether. But hey, Lance, if it's any concilation, it's nothing personal.
[B]VS[/B] [B][U]Lance Storm w/Dawn Marie vs Sean O'Haire (SWF World Heayweight Championship)[/U][/B] Lance Storm defeats Sean O'Haire by pinfall when Storm superkicks the steel chair that O'Haire tries to envolve in the match right in his face. Lance Storm becomes the first ever Supreme Wrestling Revolution World Heavyweight Champion. [B]Winner: First SWR World Champion Lance Storm[/B]

[B]SWR NEWS[/B]
[QUOTE]
[SIZE="3"]It's being reported that PJ Polaco, formly known as Justin Credible, was backstage at SWR's A Revolution is Born visiting friends. During his visit talks heated up between himself and some of the officials backstage at the event on signing a deal with the promotion. No reports have been made at the time but a deal looks very likely as Lance Storm is said to be pushing the deal very hard[/SIZE].
[SIZE="3"]Also, SWR has come to an agreement with Chad Collyer on a deal. Collyer is most known for his TNA days as a member of Jeff Jarrett's National Guard.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]The company's first show, A Revolution is Born, drew over 700 people to the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama. SWR advertised the event months and advance and it paid off. SWR officials are said to be extremely pleased with the number in attendance. Some inside the company feel the announcing of the show was very awful by newcomer, 21 year old Curtis Lee. Prince Nana, Lee's colour man guided him along quite nicely and is expecting fast improvement from the young man[/SIZE].
[SIZE="3"]SWR's next show will be Chaos Theory in two weeks on Saturday March 24th at the Boutwell Auditorium in Brimingham, Alabama. Matches already confirmed include BJ Whitmer vs The Amazing Red and a four way tag team match for the vacant Tag Team Championship between The All-Americans vs Suicide Kings vs Shane Twins vs Iron Saints. Also, Arn Anderson presents the SWR World Title to Lance Storm.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Charlie Vick;212533][B]News:[/B] Months after Supreme Wrestling Revolution opened it's door the roster has been filled out and the date of their first show announced. On Friday, March 9 at the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama you can see stars such as [I]Lance Storm[/I], [I]Kid Kash[/I], [I]BJ Whitmer[/I], and [I]Rodney Mack[/I] step foot for the first time inside a SWR ring. [B]Others Include:[/B] "Primetime" Elix Skipper Javi-Air (Javier Alverez) Caprice Coleman (Amir Rashad) Sean O'Haire JD Michaels w/April Hunter Trent Acid Kenny King Freak Nastty (Biff Sanders) Derek Sanders (Tad Sanders) "Silverback" Ryan Reeves The Amazing Red [B]Nathan Jones[/B] The Shane Twins (Todd and Mike) Ruckus Seth Skyfire The Iron Saints (Vito and Salvatore Thomaselli) [B]Nathan Jones[/B] and.... "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson[/QUOTE] Impressive. You managed to clone Nathan Jones :D

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]CHAOS THEORY[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Boutwell Auditorium, Birmingham, Alabama[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]ANNOUNCERS[/FONT][/U]:[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Curtis Lee and Prince Nana[/FONT][/SIZE]
[I]The show starts off with Vice President Arn Anderson standing in the middle of the ring, a microphone in one hand and the SWR World Championship in the other as Chaos Theory kicks off once again inside the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama. I'ts still odd to see "The Enforcer" is a suit, but none the less, he allows for the crowd noice to quiet before beginning to speak. [/I]
[B]ARN[/B] I came out here to present this title to a man who outlasted seven others two weeks ago to earn the right to be called World Champion. And that's just what I'm going to do, so Lance Storm, would you please come down to the ring?
[I]Lance Storm and Dawn Marie emerge from the entrance way and head towards the ring. For just a second Lance Storm's normally emotionless face is replaced by a half smile as the two enter the ring and stand before The Enforcer.[/I]
[B]ARN[/B] Lance, I gotta tell you, you empressed the hell outta me in that tournament. So, on behalf of the Supreme Wrestling Revolution I'd like to present to you this World Heavyweight Championship belt. You truely earned it.
[I]Arn hands the title over to Storm who then begins to stare at the title before quickly slinging the strap over his shoulder. "Thank you, Mr. Anderson", Storm replies into the microphone. The two men shake hands but are quickly entrupted by Sean O'Haire's music as he stops halfway down the ramp holding a microphone.[/I]
[B]O'HAIRE[/B] Sorry to enterupt your sentimental little moment you have going on here...(mockingly) you truely deserve this belt...yada yada yada! Everyone in this crappy town knows that the one truely deserving individual is me, Sean O'Haire. (Arn quickly replies with a, "You lost Sean!) Then give me a rematch tonight! I demand justice, I demand a rematch! I'm the biggest star in the SWR and I should be treated like it!
[I]At this point Lance Storm begins waving O'Haire into the ring, O'Haire takes a few steps forward then backs away. Anderson settles Storm down then turns his attention back to O'Haire.[/I]
[B]ARN[/B] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you work for? This is not the WWE, you don't come around here demanding things and expect to get them. You earn everything you get in this company. You know what that means O'Haire? You lost your chance at the title when you had it. Now, you get to the back of the line. But I tell you what I'll do for you. I'm going to put you in the ring tonight against Lance in a tag team match, the parnters, that's up to you guys to decide. You some how find a way to pin Lance Storm's shoulders to the mat, not your partner, you, you'll be one step closer to getting the title shot you want so bad. There are no free rides, not in this company.
[B]VS[/B][B]VS[/B][B]VS[/B] [B][U]All-Americans(Biff and Tad Sanders) vs Suicide Kings(Javier "Javi-Air" Alverez and Trent Acid) vs Shane Twins vs Iron Saints(Vito and Salvatore Thomaselli (Tag Team Championship)[/U][/B]The prepy, juvenile behaving, All-Americans, Biff and Tad Sanders, get the single pinfall over Salvatore Thomaselli to become the SWR Tag Team Champions after Tad Sanders used a pair of brass knuckles to defeat Javi-Air. [B]Winner: Biff and Tad Sanders[/B]
[I]After their title victory the All-Americans quickly grab their title belts then go into celebrating mode, grabbing a few beers from under the ring and quickly shotgunning them. A shoving match ensues between the two brothers that gets heated very quickly with each one competing for dominance over the other. As quickly as the fight began it ends and the two begin to exit the ringside area via the audience, not before giving eachother the old chest bump to finish off the fratboy-like celebration. [/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]BJ Whitmer vs The Amazing Red[/U][/B] Fast paced match that featured The amazing aerial (no pun intended) moves by Amazing Red vs BJ Whitmer's mat wrestling ability. BJ gets the pinfall victory over Red after the Exploder '98. [B]Winner: BJ Whitmer[/B]
[I]"Silverback" Ryan Reeves comes out next in his wrestling attire, his game face clearly on tonight. It's very obvious that he didn't come here to talk, he came to fight. Huffing and puffing inside the ring much like the silverback guerilla, of which he got his nickname, he grabs the microphone and tells Kid Kash that he cost him his chance at being World Champion, then challenging Kash to quote," get your ass down to this ring so I can beat it." Kash's music hits as he steps on stage dressed in his street clothes.[/I]
[B]KASH[/B] First of all, Ryan, as you can tell I'm not prepared to have a wrestling match tonight. Second of all, you don't come out here demanding a match from someone like me. It doesn't work that way. I say when I wrestle, where I wrestle, and who I wrestle. And tonight, I say I'm not wrestling anyone. But since you're out here looking for a fight, and probably won't leave until you get one. I've got just the opponent for you. Ryan Reeves let me introduce you to your opponent tonight... Nathan Jones!
[I]Kash steps off to the side as Jones' music hits and the maniac ex-con emerges looking to destroy anyone in his path. Kash sees Jones eyeing him as he walks by and knows the monster is not to be trusted so he quickly dissappears backstage.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]"Silverback" Ryan Reeves vs Nathan Jones[/U][/B] Not much technical skills on display in this one, pure brute strength on display as we watched Nathan Jones lose control and get himself disqualified when throughout the match he never listened to the referees instructions to keep the match clean. [B]Winner: Ryan Reeves by DQ[/B]
[I]Ryan Reeves lays on the canvas in pain as Nathan Jones turns to the referee that disqualified him. Billy Dalton in fear for his safety ducks out of the ring while Jones gives chase. Then Kid Kash emerges from the crowd, jumps the guard rail and slides into the ring. By that time Reeves was on his way to his feet, unaware that Kash was waiting to pounce on him when he did. Reeves spins around to see Kash running at him, Silverback reacts in a split second, meeting Kid Kash with a thunderous spinebuster. Kash lays out on the mat, Reeves standing over him. Ryan mounts Kash and begins to rain down punch after punch to Kash's skull. Figuring enough damage has been done Reeves dismounts and exits the ring, heading up the ramp.[/I] [I]Seth Skyfire came out for his match as officials helped Kash to the back. Shortly followed by Amir Rashad who gets in the ring and begins to speak.[/I]
[B]RASHAD[/B] To say that I was dissappointed two weeks ago would be an understatement. I will not tolerate failure. If you cannot do the job I aspect you to do then I will find someone who will. Do you understand me? (no music comes on as Malik Saad makes that long walk from entrance to ring, Rashad gets directly in Saad's face) Brother, failure is no longer an option. Make me proud...make Ali proud.
[B]VS[/B] [B][U]Malik Saad vs Seth Skyfire[/U][/B] Malik Saad destroyed Skyfire in a brutal match that had Saad doing as he pleased to Seth before locking in the Blackout submission hold for the tap. [B]Winner: Malik Saad[/B].
[I]Backstage JD Michaels stood in the hallway talking to his manager April Hunter. Sean O'Haire comes up to the two of them, after making small talk for a minute he gets down to business. O'Haire asks Michaels if he will be his tag team partner tonight against Lance Storm and whoever his partner is. JD jumps at the chance to get back at Storm for eliminating him in the first round of the title tournament at A Revolution is Born.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]"The Baby Gangsta" Ruckus vs Kenny King[/U][/B] One razzle dazzle later and we saw Ruckus pin Kenny King for the victory in a match that wasn't anything special but didn't put you to sleep either. [B]Winner: Ruckus[/B] [B]VS[/B][SIZE="7"][B]?[/B][/SIZE] [B][U]O'Haire/JD Michaels vs Lance Storm/?[/U][/B] O'Haire and Michaels made their seperate entrances and stood in the ring waiting for Lance Storm and the partner he choose. Storms music hits as he and Dawn Marie enter followed closely by PJ Polaco! The faces' of Michaels and O'Haire drop as they see one of the great tag teams in wrestling history reforming in front of their eyes. To take on THEM no less. The match got underway with Storm and Polaco carrying the other two to a decent finish when towards the end of the match PJ Polaco hits his own partner Lance Storm with an "Incredible" superkick to the shock of many fans. O'Haire took advantage and quickly covered Storm for the 1-2-3. [B]Winner: O'Haire/Michaels[/B]
[I]After the match Storm still out on the canvas when PJ directs O'Haire to pick Lance up. O'Haire is baffled and ponders it over before ultimately obliguing Polaco's request. Dawn Marie can only watch on the outside with concern as Polaco hits Storm with another incredible superkick. Sean O'Haire drops Storm back down to the canvas and looks over at JD Michaels who stood in the corner watching. Both O'Haire and Michaels turns to look at Polaco in a state of confusion. PJ stands over Lance Storm's fallen body as the show ends.[/I]

[B][SIZE="5"]BREAKING NEWS[/SIZE][/B] [QUOTE] Sting has released a statement saying he has left TNA wrestling. " I feel it is time for me to step away from the spotlight and let the younger guys take control of TNA. They have so much talent in that organization, they will have no problem getting to that next step without me. I look for to watching them grow as a company and will never rule out the possibility of a return later on down the round." [B][SIZE="5"]SWR NEWS:[/SIZE][/B] Announced a 2 hour show called Octayne that will be held in Birmingham, Alabama every two weeks and can be seen free on the promotions website. Also, has come to agreements with The Original Sinn, and Ricky Banderas.
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"]OCTAYNE[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Boutwell Auditorium Birmingham, Alabama Announcers: [/SIZE]<
[I]Supreme Wrestling Revolution's first two hour show that will be broadcasted over the internet kicks off inside the Boutwell Auditorium. 800 plus screaming fans showed up for tonight's show as Curtis Lee and Prince Nana take their seats at the announcer's table. We head down to the ring for the first match of the night.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Kid Kash vs "Primetime" Elix Skipper[/U][/B] A solid opening match to start the show off between two good workers that saw Kid Kash get the pinfall against Primetime when he hit the bankroll for the 3 count. [B]Winner: Kid Kash[/B]
[I]After the match was over Ryan Reeves cames charging inside the ring heading straight for Kash. Obviously, feeling he didn't do quite enough damage to the notorious K.I.D. at Chaos Theory two weeks ago. The two go at eachother, trading right hands. Reeves seemed to have the upper advantage until Kash was able to kick Reeves right square in his "little guys". Reeves drops to his knees in pain as Kash pounces off the ropes and connects with a thunderous double axle handle to the side of Silverback's head. Kash begins stomping away at Reeves, who lays on the canvas. Kash mounts Reeves as he lays on his stomach, lifts his head by the hair on the back of his head, then hits forearm after forearm across Ryan's jaw. Officials are able to pull Kash away, dragging him backstage as others check on Reeves.[/I] [I]The Vice President of SWR heads down to the ring in order to address the fans on a few issues. Once inside he grabs a microphone and gets right into it. [/I]
[B]ARN[/B] Sean O'Haire, JD Michaels, and PJ Polaco, you'd better listen up. What you three did to Lance Storm at Chaos Theory was disgusting. You three idiots walk around here like you're big shots, you don't listen to anyone or anything. Im going to tell you something right now. There is a little something called accountability. Means being held responsible for your actions. Something you guys will learn about, even if I have to come out of retirement and beat it into your heads myself. But as for tonight, as punishment for that assault on Lance Storm I have made a few matches. Tonight you will see Sean O'Haire go up against BJ Whitmer, JD Michaels will take on the newcomer Chad Collyer, and lastly Lance Storm vs PJ Polaco going one on one with Lance Storm in a non title match.
[B]VS[/B] [B][U]Suicide Kings vs Shane Twins[/U][/B] Two top contendars battle it out between the death-defying, put their bodies on the line, Kings against the brute force of the Shane Twins. Trent Acid scored the pinfall after connecting with a yakuza kick to Todd Shane. [B]Winners: Suicide Kings[/B]
[I]As the Kings stood in the ring celebrating, the SWR Tag Team Champions the All-Americans, came down to ringside carry their tag titles. Javi-Air and Acid challenge Biff and Tad to step foot inside the squared circle, instead the brothers stand on the outside holding up their titles for everyone to see, including the Suicide Kings. The two teams exchange words for a minute while Biff and Tad shine the belts, annoying the Kings even further. The All Americans begin to head back up stage, still taunting the Kings as they do so until they dissappear into the curtain.[/I] [I]Sean O'Haire along with JD Michaels and April Hunter were out next. Both men dressed in their wrestling attire ready to square off do to their actions at the last show. O'Haire grabs a microphone and begins to speak.[/I]
[B]O'HAIRE[/B] Arn Anderson, I did what you told me to do. I pinned Lance Storm's shoulders to the mat, 1-2-3. Doesn't matter how I did it, as long as the job got done. That means I'm one step closer to getting my rematch for the SWR World Title whether you want to admit it or not. ` As a matter of a fact, I shouldn't have to earn another shot at the title. I'm the biggest thing going for this company, I put the asses in the seats, and it's about damn time you start showing me some respect. But we'll play your little games, Arn. But let me ask you this, after busting your *** in this ring for as many years as you did, what do you have to show for it? Nothing, zero! Unless you count being included into the " greatest wrestler to have never won a World Title'' discussion. Take a look at the two of us Arn, this is what winners look like. But like I said, I'll play your little game for now. So, send out my next opponent so I can beat him and move up one more rung on the ladder.
[I]He tosses the microphone down as BJ Whitmer makes his way down to the ring. April Hunter and JD Michaels exit the ring and head backstage. A ringside worker scoops up the mic so the match can get under way.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Sean O'Haire vs BJ Whitmer[/U][/B] O'Haire's ****iness quickly dissappeared as BJ began to technically take Sean apart at the beginning of the match. O'Haire grabbed control of the match for a short while with some power moves to counter act Whitmer's onslaught. O'Haire grabs the victory over Whitmer who controled the majority of the match-up when PJ Polaco hits BJ with a ''That's Incredible'' kick for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Sean O'Haire[/B] [I]After the match was over Polaco headed back upstage as he and Sean O'Haire, who was still standing in the ring, locked eyes. Backstage announcer Jessie Batch ran out from the curtain holding a mic and looking to get a word from the former Impact Player that turned his back against his old partner at the last event. Not beating around the bush Batch asked PJ why he turned on Lance Storm.[/I]
[B]POLACO[/B] Why did I do what I did to Lance? That seems to be the million dollar question going around. But all I've got is a two dollar answer. Because I like to do things like that. I like to rock the boat every now and then. Lance Storm had his time to shine , and now it's J-Cred's turn. Plain and simple, I plan to execute Lance Storm's career.
[B]VS[/B] [B][U]JD Michaels vs Chad Collyer[/U][/B] Michaels was able to pick up the victory in Collyer's debut match when April Hunter constantly got involved in the match leading to a small package and a 'W' for JD. [B]Winner: JD Michaels[/B]
[I]Another former Tough Enough contestant, Kenny King, came out for his match against Malik Saad. Before Malik came out his manager Amir Rashad wanted to have a few words with the young King.[/I]
[B]RASHAD[/B] Brother, I came out here to tell you that we don't have to do this tonight. We don't have to fight our brothers for the entertainment of all these racist, white faces in Birmingham, Alabama. This is what they want, they want to see us continue to destroy each other. They see you, a young black man, as a threat to them. And they want to keep that threat held down. But there are strength in numbers. With me in your corner there will be nothing standing in your way of achieving whatever you dream.
[I]King, tried of hearing Rashad run his mouth quickly snatches the microphone from his hands. He throws the mic to his mouth and replies to Rashad's request with a very strong, "NO!!".Rashad motions for his henchman Malik Saad to come down to the ring to get the next match underway.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Kenny King vs Malik Saad[/U][/B] Kenny King puts up a pretty good fight but the power of Saad is too much to overcome as King falls victim to the blackout and taps out. [B]Winner: Malik Saad[/B] [I]Our main event of the night was next as the SWR World Champion Lance Storm came down to the ring followed by his manager Dawn Marie. But before we got down to business Storm wanted to speak.[/I]
[B]STORM[/B] J-Cred, whatever you want to call yourself...I know Mr. Anderson made this match a non title match but I've decided to put the belt on the line. Everyone knows I carried your ass all them years back in the real ECW. You know something else, I don't think you can beat me on your best day.
[B]VS[/B] [B][U]Lance Storm vs J-Cred (SWR World Title)[/U][/B] Very even match as both men beat away at eachother. JD Michaels even came out and tried to interferre on J-Cred's behalf. Storm was able to pick up the victory by pinfall over Cred via a superkick to make title defense number one. [B]Winner: Lance Storm[/B]
[I]After the match JD Michaels and Shawn O'Haire once again got the best of Storm as they began to beat him down. J-Cred collected himself off the mat and quickly joined the action. Each man hit Storm with their finishing move, afterwards J-Cred finished it off with his kendo stick from underneath the mat as he destroyed it over Storm's head. The show goes off the air with a close-up of Storm's face as he lies on the canvas unconscience for the second show in a row.[/I]

[SIZE="7"]NEWS[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][SIZE="4"]WWE has now ended both it's Raw and ECW shows. One has to wonder with just Smackdown how it will effect the roster. We will keep you updated if anything happens. In SWR news, just weeks after deciding to broadcast their events over the internet through their website, SWR stricks a deal with a local television station to broadcast a weekly one hour show. Octayne can now be viewed on Monday nights at 11p.m. cst on the CST network. All three prior events can be viewed on SWR's website[/SIZE].[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"]OCTAYNE[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]Boutwell Auditorium, Birmingham, Alabama[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]Announcers[/SIZE] Curtis Lee and Prince Nana [SIZE="3"]
[I]In ring highlights from the three previous events are shown as SWR begins it's new one hour show Octayne with Black Label Society's "Concrete Jungle" playing in the background. One thousand people packed into the Boutwell Auditorium once again as it is the first sell out in SWR history. [/I] [I]We head down to the commentators table where Curtis Lee and Prince Nana welcome us to the brand new show. They hype the hour show as well as the main event with the SWR World Champion Lance Storm teaming with BJ Whitmer and Chad Collyer to take on Sean O'Haire, J-Cred, and JD Michaels tonight in a six man tag team match. They then lead us into a video recaping the fued that's been going on between Kid Kash and Ryan Reeves.[/I]
[I]The hype video is recaping the fued between Kash and Reeves. Starts out with Kash's interview at SWR's first show, A Revolution is Born, downplaying Silverback as being any real competition to him in their SWR World Title tournament match. Reeves upsets Kash in the first round, moves on to face Sean O'Haire in the semi finals. Loses that match due to Kid Kash's inteference. Then Reeves calling out Kash at the next event, Chaos Theory. Kash refuses the challenge, instead he gives him Nathan Jones, Jones gets dq'ed and after the match Kid Kash's attempted attack fails, gets beaten down by Reeves. Which lead us to another confrontation at the first two hour internet show Octayne that saw Kash assault Reeves after Kash's match with Elix Skipper. [/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Kid Kash vs "Silverback" Ryan Reeves[/U][/B] Reeves jumped on Kash early on and had the Notorious K.I.D. on his heels all match long. Finally, thinking that he's had enough Kash ducks out of the ring and heads backstage as he is counted out by the referee. This only angers Reeves more as he gives chase. [B]Winner: Ryan Reeves, by countout[/B] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Teddy Hart vs The Amazing Red[/U][/B] The talented but egotistical nephew of Brett Hart, Teddy Hart makes debut in the SWR. Fast paced match that saw alot of good cruiserweight action from both men as Teddy he hits the Hart Attack for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Teddy Hart[/B]
[I]A graphic is shown with Curtis Lee and Prince Nana talking about a one on one interview with Nathan Jones about his time spent in prison. Nana did the heel royality thing opposing the presence of a common criminal in the SWR.[/I] [I]Backstage Amir Rashad stood with his client Malik Saad.[/I]
[B]RASHAD[/B] I had originally asked Mr. Arn Anderson for a little more air time than he allowed me to have. But he's just like every other caucasian man, woman, and child. He wants to silence us...hold us down. But ladies and gentlemen ations speak louder than words. And that's exactly what my client is about, action. So, starting next week on Octayne Malik Saad will destroy anyone put in front of him in order to get a shot at the SWR World Title. Mr. Anderson, it's now on to you whether you want to see the blood of innoscent men shed all over that ring. You see, we are peaceful men. But we will do whatever it takes to get a title shot, and if that means a few careers get ended for Arn Anderson to take notice, then so be it.
W/[B]VS[/B]W/ [B][U]Trent Acid w/Javier Alverez vs Biff Sanders w/Tad Sanders[/U][/B] One half of the Suicide Kings taking on one half of the SWR Tag Team Champions The All-Americans. Acid gets the pinfall after an inverted brainbuster. The Kings are one step closer to getting a Tag Team title match. [B]Winner: Trent Acid[/B]
[I]Sean O'Haire, JD Michaels, and J-Cred came out ready for their main event six man tag team match against Lance Storm, BJ Whitmer, and Chad Collyer. Before the other team came out O'Haire got on the microphone.[/I]
[B]O'Haire[/B] Arn Anderson, so far I've done everything you've told me. I pinned Lance Storm in a tag team match, and beat that creepy little midget Chad Collyer. And after tonight, when I pin Lance Storm once again, I want my rematch for the SWR World Title.
[I]J-Cred quickly snatches the microphone from O'Haire hand leaving and shocked, angered look on Sean's face.[/I]
[B]J-Cred[/B] See, that's where you're wrong, Sean. I'm going to be the one to pin Lance Storm tonight to get a rematch at the World Title.
[I]Following in J-Cred's footsteps, JD Michaels snatches the mic from him.[/I]
[B]JD Michaels[/B] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait one minute. You guys lost...plain and simple. You both had title shots, and you both blew them. I, on the other hand, have not recieved a shot at the title. And tonight it's going to be me pinning Lance Storm and getting the title shot. But I'm going to do something neither one of you could do, it's called winning.
[I]Sean O'Haire and J-Cred have heard enough from Michaels and begin to walk towards JD. As they do Lance Storm's music hits and out come all three challengers running down to the ring. Once inside we have a six man free- for- all.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Lance Storm/BJ Whitmer/Chad Collyer vs Sean O'Haire/J-Cred/JD Michaels[/U][/B] The brawling got under control as the match got underway. O'Haire and J Cred were in the match only a short while before tagging in JD and basically leaving him there for the wolves, as all three members of Storm's team worked as a team, tagging one another in. Whenever JD had a chance to tag they would either develop alligator arms or just happen to be jawing at a fan in the stands. Lance Storm hits a super kick on Michaels picking up the pinfall. [B]Winner: Storm/Whitmer/Collyer[/B]
[I]After the match was over O'Haire and J-Cred check on their fallen partner who starts shoving on both men while Storm's team looks on. JD turns and hits Lance Storm with a right leading to a huge six man brawl between the teams, just like how the match started out. The show goes off the air with officials trying to break up the fight.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]OVERALL: D- A Success![/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][I]Now, to catch up with what's been happening elsewhere. WWE lost both it's Raw and ECW timeslots but have signed Jon Heidenreich, Homicide, Scott Hall, Rosey, Trish Stratus, John McCarthy, Chris Kanyon, Mark Copani (Muhammad Hassan), and Andrew Martin (Test). [/I]
[B][SIZE="4"]OCTAYNE PREVIEW[/SIZE]:[/B]
[U][B]Confirmed Matches[/B][/U] [I]Kid Kash vs Ryan Reeves in a Hardcore match. Kash escaped "Silverback" last week due to a countout. There will be no disqualifications or countouts, and no escape.[/I] [I]Teddy Hart made his debut last week and got an impressive win over The Amazing Red. He takes on Kenny King.[/I] [I]A four way tag team match will see the Suicide Kings vs Iron Saints vs Shane Twins vs the debuting team of Avarice and Sloth known as GodWar.[/I] [I]Also, Amir Rashad has put Vice President Arn Anderson on notice that his client will destroy anyone in his way to the SWR World Title. Rashad has promised bloodshed this week on Octayne.[/I] [I]Who has the upperhand between Sean O'Haire, JD Michaels, and J-Cred in the World Title hunt. Arn Anderson will be there live to address each man's aspiration[/I].[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]OCTAYNE[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Boutwell Auditorium, Birmingham, Alabama Annoucers
Curtis Lee and Prince Nana
[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][I]Octayne kicks off infront of a soldout Boutwell Auditorium for the second time in as many weeks, in the companies short history. JD Michaels' music hits as he and his manager April Hunter make their way down to the ring.[/I]
[B]MICHAELS[/B] Sean O'Haire, JC...last week you left me high and dry in the middle of this ring. Allowing Lance Storm, BJ Whitmer, and Chad Collyer to basically do what they pleased with me. Dispite my best efforts, I couldn't over come a 3 on 1 ambush. I know folks, I know what your thinking. Even I couldn't beat those kind of odds. So, O'Haire, Cred...get your asses down here now! We've got some issues to discuss!
[I]Sean O'Haire's music hits as he and J-Cred step out onto the stage and begin to make the trip down to ringside. Both men's eyes locked on Michaels as they point and shout at JD before stepping inside the ring. O'Haire politely asks JD to hand him the microphone.[/I]
[B]O'HAIRE[/B] It's like this, JD. Last week you screwed up, and had to be taught a lesson. (J-Cred nods his head in agreement) There's an order you must follow and last week you disurpted that order. It goes me, JC, then you get whatever scraps are left over. Everything we do should be working towards getting me a shot at the SWR World Title.
[I]J-Cred dissagrees as he grabs the mic from O'Haire's hand, then shoving O'Haire backwards. O'Haire and J-Cred look ready to deliver blows.[/I]
[B]J-CRED[/B] That's not what we agreed on! I came here to end Lance Storm's career and you told me you would help. Since I've be here all I've done is get kick around by Storm and his buddies. And I blame you! This was never about the three of us, it was about you the whole time. We'll guess what? I'm no longer doing your dirty work!
[I]J-Cred begins walking towards Sean O'Haire. JD Michaels soon follows and both men begin to back O'Haire into the corner of the ring. Sean tries to plead with the two angry superstars but to no avail. Arn Anderson's music hits as it grabs the three men's attention. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp holding a microphone.[/I]
[B]ARN[/B] Hold on there, boys. I really could care less if you three tare eachother apart...as a matter of fact it would make my life a whole lot easier. But I've got a proposition for the three of you. (The three continue to agrue with eachother, pushing and shoving trying to jocky for position inside the ring) Boys, boys! Would you let me finish? Come to think of it, you three kinda remind of the three stooges. (that doesn't sit well with them) Anyway, all three of you want a shot at the SWR World Title and next week you'll will have your chance to earn it, as all three of you will take part in a ten man battle royal to determine the number one contendar to Lance's title. But as for tonight you guys will have to work together because it will be JD Michaels going one on one with the SWR World Champion Lance Storm in a Lumberjack match.
[B]VS[/B][B]VS[/B][B]VS[/B] [B][U]Suicide Kings vs Iron Saints vs Shane Twins vs GodWar[/U][/B] The Suicide Kings win the four way elimination tag match after defeating Avarice to eliminate the last team. Iron Saints were eliminated first by Sloth of GodWar, followed by Todd Shane being pinned by Javi-Air. [B]Winner: Suicide Kings[/B]
[I]After the match was over Trent Acid and Javier Alverez celebrated their victory when the All-Americans came out of nowhere and ambushed the hot tag team. Biff and Tad Sanders break down Javi-Air and Acid, seeing them as the main threat to their titles. Tad took out the smaller Alverez with a fury of punches and kicks while the bigger, stronger, Biff took out Acid with a series of powerful slams and finishing with his signature powerbomb. Tad then feeds Javi-Air to his brother as he hits another thunderous powerbomb on Alverez.[/I]
[I]Backstage a cameraman runs through the halls, as he turns the corner the camera focuses on Amir Rashad directing Malik Saad to brutally attack The Amazing Red. Saad slings the smaller Red around like a rag doll. Slamming him into anything he can find, walls, tables, trash cans, etc. Officials are able to pull Saad off of Red who has been busted open. Saad and Rashad walk away as officials check on Red.[/I]
[I]A graphic for the match with Ryan Reeves vs Kid Kash in a hardcore match is shown while Curtis Lee and Prince Nana talked about Kash getting himself counted out last week in their first encounter.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Kid Kash vs "Silverback" Ryan Reeves (Hardcore)[/U][/B] The match saw alot of brawling, with the use of a ton of weapons coming into play. Kid Kash picked up the victory when he low blew Reeves with a crutch before breaking it across his back for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Kid Kash[/B]
[I]Backstage Jesse Batch walked into a dark locker room where Nathan Jones was sitting on a bench along the back wall. Jesse nervouslly approaches Jones, possibly remembering their last encounter only a few months back. He asks Jones if they can talk about his expriences inside a maxium security prison. The hostile Jones stands to confront Batch. Jesse backs away in fear until Jones snatches him up by his collar. He screams:[/I]
[B]JONES[/B] You want to know what it was like?! Do you?!
[I]Jones' body language becomes more eratic. He lets Jesse loose, who then breathes a deep sigh of relief as he rubs his neck. Jones' anger subsides as he mutters the words, "you don't want to know what it was like inside", as he walks off.[/I] [B]VS[/B] [B][U]Teddy Hart vs Kenny King[/U][/B] Teddy Hart gets his second victory in the SWR via pinfall after the Hart Attack over the young, talented, but still very raw Kenny King. [B]Winner: Teddy Hart[/B]
[B]Lumberjacks:[/B]
[I]JD Michaels and his manager April Hunter came down to the ring for the main event of the evening. Followed by the SWR World Champion Lance Storm with Dawn Marie. As they stood in the ring the lumberjacks made their way down, Whitmer and Collyer for Storm were out first. Then O'Haire and J-Cred for Michaels. Before the match got underway Dawn Marie grabbed a microphone.[/I]
[B]MARIE[/B] April, just so you know. I went to Arn Anderson earlier and asked for a match next week on Octayne....versus you. And I can't wait. I look forward to pulling out every single piece of hair out of that head of yours.
W/[B]VS[/B]W/ [B][U]Lance Storm w/Dawn Marie vs JD Michaels w/April Hunter (Lumberjack)[/U][/B] Physical matches with both men's lumberjacks doing numbers on their opponents. Lance Storm picked up the 1-2-3 after O'Haire and J-Cred tried to envolve their selves in the match leading to a fight on the outside with BJ Whitmer and Chad Collyer. Leaving Michaels open to a superkick. [B]Winner: Lance Storm[/B] [I]After the match was over Storm, Whitmer, and Collyer made their way up the ramp as JD Michaels argued with Sean O'Haire and J-Cred over his loss inside the ring. [/I] Overall: D- A successful show[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="6"]OCTAYNE Preview:[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][I]With so many men wanting a shot at Lance Storm and the SWR World Championship, Vice President Arn Anderson has decided to have a 10 man over the top battle royal to crown a number one contendar. Some of the particapants include: Sean O'Haire, J-Cred, JD Michaels, BJ Whitmer, Ryan Reeves, and Kid Kash. Reeves and Kash will get another chance to go at eachother, this time a World Title match will be at stake. After their catfight a few months back Dawn Marie has asked Arn Anderson for a match against April Hunter. Also in action: Chad Collyer vs Ruckus, The Iron Saints in tag team action taking on the new tag team of Avarice and Sloth known as GodWar.[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]Octayne Boutwell Auditorium Birmingham, Alabama June 2007 Week# 3[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][I]"Concrete Jungle", by Black Label Society plays as Octayne kicks off inside the Boutwell Arena. A small fireworks display goes off at the top of the ramp before heading down to the commentators' table where Curtis Lee and Prince Nana standby[/I]. [I]Lee and Nana welcome us to Octayne, then go on hyping the show to the moon. They talk about tonight's main event inwhich ten men will go at eachother in an over the top battle royal, the winner to receive a shot at Lance Storm and the SWR World Championship next week right here on Octayne. But first, they send us down to ringside for our first contest of the night.[/I] [B]F+[/B] [Quote][B][U][SIZE="3"]Iron Saints vs GodWAr[/U][/B] The Iron Saints get the pinfall over the mysterious new tag team of Avarice and Sloth when Salvatore hits the Snap Tiger Driver on Avarice for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Iron Saints [B]E+[/B][/SIZE][/Quote] [I]The Vice President of SWR, Arn Anderson, was sitting in his office backstage going over some thing on the phone when Amir Rashad along with Malik Saad barged in, interupting the conversation. Anderson politely asks the person on the other end if he can call him back. He hangs the phone up and turns his attention to Saad and Rashad. Obviously, wondering why they felt the need to interupt his phone conversation, but more importantly, who the h*** do they think they are for barging in like that. Always being the loud mouth that he is, Amir demands Arn give his client Malik Saad a match against Lance Storm for the SWR World Title. Rashad feels it is an injustice that he be denied, not to mention racial discrimination. Anderson without hesitation shoots down the request with a thunderous "no". He gives Saad the chance to earn his match for the title tonight when he enters Saad into the ten man battle royal. Saad and Rashad leave Arn's office in anger. As they hit the door the words "earn it" rings loudly from the Enforcer's mouth. Something they obviously didn't want to hear.[/I] [B]E[/B] [I]A video replay is shown of Dawn Marie and April Hunter's catfight at SWR's very first show A Revolution is Born a few months ago which saw officials seperate the two before they pulled all of eachothers hair completely out of their heads. [/I] [B]F-[/B] [Quote][B][U][SIZE="3"]April Hunter vs Dawn Marie[/U][/B] Hard to watch match between two female wrestlers that saw April Hunter pick up the victory over Dawn Marie by pinfall after JD Michaels distracted Marie leading to a lowblow and the 3. Lance Storm came out and assisted Dawn up the ramp and backstage. [B]Winner: April Hunter [B]F[/B][/SIZE][/B][/Quote] [I]Backstage we saw Sean O'Haire and J-Cred arguing with eachother about who was going to win the ten man battle royal tonight. Both men confident that they will be the one to come out the victor. JD Michaels and April Hunter, having just been involved in a match walk up late on the conversation. Both O'Haire and J-Cred felt the need to catch JD up on what the two men have been discussing. Telling him who will win the battle royal. Michaels tells them that both of them are wrong, and that it will be him winning the match and going on to defeat Storm for the SWR Title. And if he has to throw both men over the top rope to do it...then so be it. After that statement all there men begin arguing with eachother as the cameraman pulls back until the three stooges cannot be seen anymore.[/I] [B]E[/B] [Quote][B][U][SIZE="3"]Chad Collyer vs Ruckus[/U][/B] Chad Collyer got the victory via submission after clamping on the Texas Cloverleaf. [B]Winner: Chad Collyer [B]D-[/B][/SIZE][/B][/Quote] [I]Back at the announcers table where Curtis Lee and Prince Nana talk about how the show has gone so far. They announce that next week's Octayne will be just as good if not better as not only will Lance Storm defend the SWR World Title against the winner of the battle royal that will take place shortly, but we will also see The All-Americans defend the SWR Tag Team Titles against The Suicide Kings.[/I] [B]F[/B] [Quote][B][U][SIZE="3"]10 Man Battle Royal For Number One Contendar To The SWR World Title[/U][/B] Sean O'Haire, J-Cred, JD Michaels, BJ Whitmer, Elix Skipper, Teddy Hart, Kid Kash, Ryan Reeves, Trent Acid, and Malik Saad were the ten competitors in the battle royal. Order of elimination: Elix Skipper by Reeves, Teddy Hart by J-Cred, J-Cred by Sean O'Haire, Kid Kash by Ryan Reeves, Trent Acid by Ryan Reeves, Sean O'Haire by JD Michaels, Ryan Reeves by Malik Saad, JD Michaels by BJ Whitmer. BJ Whitmer eliminates Malik Saad to become number one contendar to Lance Storm's World Title. [B]Winner: BJ Whitmer[/B] [B]D[/B][/Quote][/SIZE] [I]BJ Whitmer stood in the ring trying to pull himself together after the long, grueling match. As he did so, Lance Storm and Dawn Marie made their way down to ringside. Lance climbs into the ring as BJ kneels down on one leg. BJ rises to his feet and meets Storm eye to eye. The two men lock eyes as Lance extends his hand toward BJ, who excepts the show of sportsmenship. BJ and Lance shake hands a mere seven days away from their match up on next week's Octayne for the SWR World title. The show goes off the air with Lance Storm holding BJ Whitmer's arm up in victory.[/I] [B]F+[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]Overall: D-[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]1,000 in Attendance[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][B]SWR News:[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]Nathan Jones and Sean O'Haire were both released from the company yesterday. O'Haire's release comes after being injuried in a brawl outside of a nightclub. He also had an incident a while back when he got in a fight with two women. An unknown source with-in the company was quoted as saying, "we don't want that kind of image here." O'Haire suffer several fractures to his face and skull during the altercation. Jones on the other hand was released due to poor backstage behavior and a lack of work ethic. Ricky Banderas, known as Avarice in SWR, was one half of the new tag team of GodWar with Sloth (Sinn). He has signed an exclusive deal with AAA and will be leaving SWR very shortly. This comes as a dissappointment to officials inside SWR as the team was regarded quite highly and seemed to have tons of potential as a tag team and in storylines. Word is that they will not scrap the GodWar tag team but will replace Banderas. We will keep you updated as we find out more.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"][B]Octayne Preview:[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]The show is being billed as the biggest night in SWR's short history... [I]After going through nine other men in a battle royal, all battling for a shot at the gold, BJ Whitmer takes on his close friend Lance Storm for the SWR World Championship. All friendship aside as both men look to put it all on the line as they battle for the top spot in the company.[/I] [I]Biff and Tad Sanders, The All-Americans, defend their Tag Team Championships against Trent Acid and Javier Alverez, known as The Suicide Kings. The Kings have watched the All-Americans wave those belts right in front of their faces the last several weeks. Now its time to reach out and take them.[/I] [I]Also, Vice President Arn Anderson will make an announcement regarding an up coming SWR event.[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]Octayne June 2007 Week #4 Boutwell Auditorium Birmingham, Alabama[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][I]After the opening credits roll we go straight down to the commentator's table where Curtis Lee and Prince Nana welcome us to another episode of Octayne eminating from the Boutwell Arena in Birmingham, Alabama. The two talk about tonight's show as we will see Lance Storm defending his SWR World Heavyweight Title against his close friend BJ Whitmer in the main event. But first we kick things off with a tag team title match between The All-Americans defending against the Suicide Kings.[/I] [B]F+[/B] [Quote][B][U][SIZE="3"]All-Americans(c) vs Suicide Kings (Tag Titles)[/U][/B] The Suicide Kings winning streak comes to an end against the arrogant youngsters, Biff and Tad Sanders, after Tad rolls up Javier Alverez using the ropes for leverage to get the pinfall. [B]Winner: The All-Americans E-[/SIZE][/B][/Quote] [I]Backstage Jessie Batch stood next to "Silverback" Ryan Reeves who began to talk about how close he came last week to winning the ten man battle royal to earn a shot at the SWR World Title. He states what a great feeling it was to eliminate his bitter rival Kid Kash in the match just as he caused him his shot at winning the one night tournament at A Revolution is Born. Out of nowhere Kid Kash blindsides Reeves sending him crashing to the floor. JB runs off to the side and yells for help as the Notorious K.I.D. begins to stomp Reeves as he's down. Kash takes some wires that are connected to a monitor off screen and begins choking Silverback until he's blue in the face. Officials are able to run Kash off before any further damage can be done.[/I] [B]F+[/B] [I]Inside the locker room is where J-Cred and JD Michaels argue again. JD's arm in a sling as he blames J-Cred for the damage to his shoulder. Saying that they were supposed to have eachother's back in the battle royal last week. J-Cred reminds JD that it was him that allowed "the man no longer associated with this company" to eliminate him from the match. Both men agree that it is time to put all the bickering and backstabbing behind them and focus on the task at hand. To dethrone Lance Storm as SWR World Champion.[/I] [B]F[/B] [Quote][B][U][SIZE="3"]Malik Saad vs Jason Blade[/U][/B] Saad gets the tapout victory in a squash match over Blade. [B]Winner: Malik Saad E+[/SIZE][/B][/Quote] [I]The Vice President of SWR, Arn Anderson, heads down to the ring and grabs a microphone. He announces that in the third week of July SWR will hold a 3 hour event much like a ppv in the J.H. Lewis Gym in Atlanta, Georgia. He's says that unlike a pay per view this event will be broadcasted over the internet via the SWR website live. The first match he makes for the event will be a 2 out of 3 falls match between Kid Kash and Ryan Reeves to end their fued once and for all. More matches will be announced over the next weeks to come.[/I] [B]E[/B] [I]Back at the announcers table where Curtis Lee and Prince Nana discuss the possibilities for the company over the huge announcement just made by Vice President Arn Anderson. They also hype the 2 out of 3 falls match between Kid Kash and Ryan Reeves to end their long running, bitter fued once and for all. They send us down to ringside for our main event of the evening.[/I] [B]F[/B] [Quote][B][U][SIZE="3"]Lance Storm(c) vs BJ Whitmer (SWR World Title)[/U][/B] Very solid technical bout between both men that went twenty plus minutes. Ending with Lance Storm retaining his World Title after connecting with a superkick for the three count. [B]Winner: Lance Storm D[/SIZE][/B][/Quote] [I]After the match was over both men were showing the effects of the grueling match-up. BJ is clearly upset with himself after his missed oppertunity. But being the sportsmen that he is goes over to Lance Storm and shakes his hand. He raises Storm's arm up in victory just as Storm did for him after he won the battle royal last week. Octayne goes off the air with the two of them celebrating a great match, much to the pleasure of the fans inside the Boutwell Auditorium.[/I] [B]E[/B] [B]Overall: D- 1,000 in Attendance[/B][/SIZE]

[Center][SIZE="5"][B]OCTAYNE Preview:[/B] [/SIZE] [/Center] [SIZE="3"][I]BJ Whitmer and Chad Collyer team up to face JD Michaels and J-Cred in a tag team match. The person who scores the pinfall or submission will take on Lance Storm for the SWR World Title at WrestleFest. Last week Vice President Arn Anderson made a 2 out of 3 falls match for WrestleFest between "Silverback" Ryan Reeves and Kid Kash. With all the bad blood between the two Anderson has told both men to keep away from eachother until the match. Kid Kash will be in action taking on a newcomer to SWR, Heretic. [/I] Announced For WrestleFest: 1.) Kid Kash vs "Silverback" Ryan Reeves (2 out of 3 Falls) 2.) Kenny King vs Teddy Hart vs Elix Skipper 3.) Lance Storm(c) vs Whitmer, Collyer, J-Cred, or JD Michaels (SWR Title)[/SIZE]

[Center][SIZE="6"]OCTAYNE July Week #1 2007 J.H. Lewis Gym Atlanta, Georgia[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][I]Curtis Lee and Prince Nana kick off Octayne by announcing the main event of the night in which Chad Collyer and BJ Whitmer teams up to take on J-Cred and JD Michaels in a tag team match. Then they go on to say that Vice President Arn Anderson has said the person to score the pinfall or submission in the match will get a shot at Lance Storm's SWR World Title at the WrestleFest event in a few weeks[/I].[B] F[/B] [I]On top of that big announcement, Lee and Nana announce that we will see The All-Americans defend their Tag Team Titles against The Suicide Kings once again at WrestleFest. [/I][B]F[/B] [Quote][Center][B][U][SIZE="2"]Kenny King vs Ruckus[/U][/B] The youngster Kenny King gets his victory first in an SWR ring after a Coronation and the 1-2-3. [B]Winner: Kenny King D-[/SIZE][/B][/Center][/Quote] [I]Backstage The Amazing Red entered the door dressed in street clothes and carrying a duffle bag full of his personal belonging. His arm in a sling due to the vicious attack by Malik Saad a few weeks ago. Jessie Batch catches up with him to ask how he feels and when he plans on making a return. Red angerily replies that he doesn't care if his arm is 100% or not, he wants Saad...anytime, anywhere. Batch tries to talk Red out of the declarition of war but Red's not buying. He tells Batch to get the word to Malik Saad that he's looking for him. He finishes up by saying he doesn't care about his well being and will do whatever it takes to beat Saad, even if that means losing his arm. Red storms off leaving JB and the camera behind.[/I] [B]F+[/B] [I]"Silverback" Ryan Reeves' music hit as he came out onto the stage dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. He plays to the crowd for a minute before heading towards the commentator's table where Curtis Lee and Prince Nana reside. He grabs a headset to join them in commentary for the next match-up between Kid Kash, who he's been fueding with, and the newcomer Heretic. Lee and Nana begin to touch on the subject of their bitter fued before being interupted by Kid Kash's music as he headed to the ring. Not before stopping at the top of the ramp to cast an evil eye in the direction of Reeves. The two exchange words toward one another as a security guard kept kash from walking over. Reeves picks up his headset, after having tossed it down ready for Kash to start a fight as the tension settled down and Kash got in the ring.[/I] [B]F[/B] [Quote][Center][SIZE="2"][B][U]Kid Kash vs Heretic[/U][/B] Kid Kash got the pinfall on the rookie after he hit the bank roll. [B]Winner: Kid Kash E+[/B][/SIZE][/Center][/Quote] [I]Once again backstage where Jessie Batch stood with the SWR Tag Team Champions Biff and Tad Sanders, The All-Americans. He asks them how they felt about having to defend their tag team titles against the Suicide Kings who they beat just one week ago in their first defense of their titles. The All-Americans go on to spout off about how it is a travesty that they have to defend the titles against a team they just beat. That it goes against everything Vice President Arn Anderson said about earning title shots. They say that the Kings lost, they should go to the back of the line with all the other wanna-bes. It's no sweat off their backs they reassure. They've beaten them once, and they claim they will beat them once again. Only this time it will be in front of the whole world.[/I] [B]F+[/B] [Quote][Center][B][U]Malik Saad vs John Walters[/U][/B] Saad picks up the victory by submission via the Blackout. [B]Winner: Malik Saad D-[/B][/Center][/Quote] [Quote][B][U]JD Michaels and J-Cred vs Chad Collyer and BJ Whitmer[/U][/B] All four men knew just what was at stake in the match. That is a shot at Lance Storm and the SWR World Title for whoever scored the pinfall or submission in the match. Throughout the contest each team would prevent their partner from scoring the victory. The finish came when JD Michaels hit his patented elbow drop off the top rope onto Chad Collyer. As he landed he rolled a few feet away from Collyer. J-Cred who had been fighting BJ Whitmer on the outside sees his oppertunity, sliding in the ring and picking up the pinfall while his partner was still down on the canvas earning himself a rematch for the SWR World Title at WrestleFest. [B]Winner: J-Cred and JD Michaels E[/B][/Quote] [I]After the match was over J-Cred celebrated his victory and catapult into a World Title match. As he did so JD Michaels collected himself, finally getting to his feet. In shock of what just happened he spins J-Cred around until they're face to face. Michaels clearly upset begins to argue with JC as he tries to plead his case. In an instant Michaels levels J-Cred with a right hand sending him crashing to the mat. Octayne goes off the air with JD Michaels standing over J-Cred as he holds his jaw.[/I] [B]F[/B][/Center] [B]Results:[/B] Kenny King over Ruckus, pinfall Kid Kash over Heretic, pinfall Saad over John Walters, submission JD Michaels/J-Cred over Chad Collyer/BJ Whitmer, pinfall [B]Overall: E 1,871 in Attendance[/B][/SIZE]

Archived