WWE 2007: It's time to shake the rosters up again. Enter WWE Draft Lottery 2007.

[QUOTE][B]WWE.com Broadcast From WWE Headquarters:[/B] [B]Linda McMahon[/B]: Ladies and gentlemen, and indeed fans everywhere, the WWE Board of Directors is pleased to inform you that as of January 1st 2007, World Wrestling Entertainment are ushering in a new era of American professional wrestling. Today, live on WWE.com, the respective General Managers of RAW and Smackdown! will be here in Stamford, Connecticut hosting the fourth official Draft Lottery. But, this year’s Lottery will be very different from the previous two. That’s right, we’re going right back to the basics, meaning that every WWE superstar, personality and staff member will be eligible, excluding the following: - WWE Champion John Cena and World Heavyweight Champion Batista will ineligible, as they are WWE’s World Champions. But there will be a twist in their contracts, as they will each switch to their counterpart’s brand, meaning that Batista will take his World Heavyweight Championship to RAW, and John Cena will bring his WWE Championship to Smackdown!. - WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick will stay on Smackdown!, and World Tag Team Champions Rated-RKO will continue to compete on RAW. - United States Champion Chris Benoit and Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy will compete on their original brands as well. - Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms will switch over to the RAW brand, as will the Cruiserweight division. Vice Versa for Mickie James and the WWE Women’s Division. In another major announcement, the ECW brand will not take part in the 2007 Draft Lottery, because, as of today, Extreme Championship Wrestling will cease to be an active WWE brand. All ECW superstars will be drafted to either RAW or Smackdown!. Finally, RAW and Smackdown! will both introduce new General Managers, those being Shane and Stephanie McMahon. Shane will control RAW, whilst Stephanie will once again act as General Manager of the Smackdown! brand. Thank you for listening to this special WWE.com broadcast, and enjoy this year’s WWE draft.[/QUOTE] Results from WWE Draft: Regular = Babyface Italics = Heel [QUOTE][COLOR="Red"]WWE Raw: [I]General Manager: Shane McMahon[/I] World Heavyweight Champion: Batista Intercontinental Champion: Jeff Hardy [I]World Tag Team Champions: Rated-RKO (Randy Orton & Edge)[/I] [I]Cruiserweight Champion: Gregory Helms[/I] Rob Van Dam Shawn Michaels The Undertaker Marquis Cor-Von [I]Chavo Guerrero Finlay Joey Mercury Johnny Nitro Shelton Benjamin Test William Regal[/I] CM Punk Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy Shad [I]Charlie Haas Chris Masters Hardcore Holly Idol Stevens Jamie Noble Trevor Murdoch[/I] Mike Mizanin Tommy Dreamer Viscera [I]Kevin Thorn Mike Knox Sylvester Turkay[/I] Sandman Shannon Moore [I]Christopher W. Anderson Sylvan[/I] Balls Mahoney Jimmy Wang-Yang [I]Vito[/I] Ashley Massaro Torrie Wilson Al Snow Jim Duggan [I]Steve Lombardi[/I] Layla El [I]Vickie Guerrero[/I] Josh Matthews Todd Grisham [I]Michael Hayes[/I] Tazz [I]John Bradshaw Layfield[/I] Charles Robinson Jim Korderas Mickie Henson Mike Chioda Theodore Long [I]Jonathan Coachman[/I] Arn Anderson Blackjack Lanza Sgt. Slaughter Maria Kanellis Kristal Marshall Court Bauer Tim White [I]Dave Taylor Steve Keirn[/I] [/COLOR][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Smackdown General Manager: Stephanie McMahon WWE Champion: John Cena United States Champion: Chris Benoit WWE Tag Team Champions: Brian Kendrick & Paul London Women’s Champion: Mickie James Bobby Lashley Kane Rey Mysterio Ric Flair Triple H [I]King Booker[/I] Carlito [I]Eugene Ken Kennedy Kenny Dykstra Mark Henry Umaga[/I] JTG Sabu Scotty 2 Hotty Super Crazy Val Venis [I]Little Guido Maritato Matt Striker Rob Conway Robbie McAllister Simon Dean Tatanka[/I] Snitsky [I]K.C James Lance Cade Rene Dupree Rory McAllister[/I] Harry Smith [I]Elijah Burke Tony Mamaluke[/I] Stevie Richards [I]Montel Vontavious Porter[/I] Jillian Hall [I]Michelle McCool Candice Michelle Jazz Melina Victoria[/I] Roddy Piper [I]Mick Foley[/I] Armando Alejandro Estrada Eric Bischoff Trinity Jim Ross Joey Styles Michael Cole Jerry Lawler Chad Patton Chris Kay Jack Doan Nick Patrick Dusty Rhodes Gerald Brisco Ricky Steamboat Pat Patterson Funaki John Laurinatis Ron Simmons [I]Bruce Pritchard Dean Malenko[/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Archived