Can Someone Give Me An Idiots Guide To Managing WWE on TEW 2007 Plz !!!

I'm currently running WWE on my TEW game. I've been playing for about five months game time and still have all my shows. I VERY RARELY (like once or twice in the five months) end my shows with a segment. That includes post match segments. I always end if off with a match. And utilize your divas. They help cool down the crowd in between bigger matches to help your crowd not be burnt out come main-event time. I always try to start my shows off with a 10-12 minute match or segment with a couple popular workers, hit the mid-way match with something similar, and then close the show off with a 15-20 minute match involving my most popular workers. Half the time that opening segment or mid-way segment (depending on where I decide to place my segment) builds towards the main-event with a talk show segment or an in-ring interview that gets interrupted.

I have a little over a year now and never get less then a B show I am still global with WWE, and have all three shows. I usually end with a match but about 50% of the time ill end with an angle. Have at least 2 storys for each show more is better but 2 minimum. I rarely use my Divas they either became managers or are used in pre show dark matches. I made an angle that highlights about 6 guys called it my review angle I often open with that when I have big stories going on. I book about 60 percent matches , and 40 percent entertainment. You need to remember to find that happy medium of catering to your TV audience and which ever specific arena you are in. The rest of how you run your show depends on what you want to make it I personally added a little more pure / Realism to mine took entertainment down to just heavy Risque and comedy are at medium. My only problems I have with it lie with two workers that I have and gaining momentum but the rest of the company is doing great. Didn't want to be to specific with your advice because you don't want to use the same formula every single week.

I've only ever been WWE once... and never again because it takes way too long to book a PPV. The ratio usually is 60% wrestling to 40% angles (depending on the data you are using) which for a 2 hour show works out to be 48 minutes worth of angles and 72 minutes worth of matches. I tended to start the show off maybe with 2 Upper Mid Carders in a 13 minute match or the tag champions/mid-card champion defending their belts. The main event would normally last around 18 minutes depending on the match time left to fill and who was working it. Then just packed the rest of the card out with angles and matches - usually best to go with matches you would want to see yourself - I sacked most of what I deemed to be dead weight, it was nice getting rid of Khali and Masters. I was also running 2 seperate storylines for each show... oh and cancelled ECW! My TV Shows usually got a B or a B+.

[QUOTE=Jorge_JBR;218656]The few times I've used real world data, I never, ever picked WWE. I perfer wrestling over angles. And 60% matches, that's too much. Have they watch WWE recently? I keed. I just love taking shots at Vince.[/QUOTE] Just because you prefer wrestling over Angles doesn't mean you can't play the WWE. Isn't this game all about you being the booker ? I prefer wrestling over Angles as well I also prefer talent over guys like Batista or Cena thats why I make the changes that I want to see made.

[QUOTE=stupifY_me;218671]Just because you prefer wrestling over Angles doesn't mean you can't play the WWE. Isn't this game all about you being the booker ? I prefer wrestling over Angles as well I also prefer talent over guys like Batista or Cena thats why I make the changes that I want to see made.[/QUOTE] True. I also suck at booking huge promotions.

Archived