Athletc Commissions

you should take into account the rules used in different regions in the us you cannot kick a downed opponent in the head while standing in japan you can the nevada state athletic commission will not allow rounds above 5 minutes in length in brazil alot more is allowed, i havent seen a brazillian fight in a while but they used to allow headbuts and things like that, also the last fight i saw from brazil was still bare knuckle --- there should be options resembling the rules pancrase used to use that can be toggled pancrase used to be bare knuckle (with only palm strikes allowed) and shinguards were mandated, as were knee pads they had a down rule(if a guy was knocked down and he was hurt a 10 count would start, it would also result in the guy who fell losing a point(both fighters started with 5 points)) at the very start pancrase used 1 20 minute round when the fighters were on the floor a hold could be broken if one fighter made it to the rope(like a rope brake in wrestling) but it would result in the guy grabbing the rope losing a point points could also be taken for fouls

i think instead of having ones set rules for you, you should set them yourself but with penatlies. for instance, you allow elbows. cuts happen frequently with elbows and your fights get injury suspension from the athletic commissions. or with bare nuckle, the crowd likes it more, but injuries happen much more often(broken hands), therefor you lose fights due to injury.

Archived