TEW 2004 Question

Damian

Ok i'm getting a bit annoyed with the game now, i started as a brand new promotion, so I could have to fun to build one from the ground up.. trouble is NOBODY will work for me. I'm UK based, so i'm only aiming for UK workers, i've tried all ranges, over to brand new in the UK and still, nobody will work for me on PPA deals. Example.. Bulk wants $270 a show.. I offered $400, no houses, and have tried a length from 1 year to 3, but he still says no.. every worker I have approached has said no, even though some are being offered double what they requested!? Where am I going wrong.. and is it just me or when a worker REQUESTS a wage and you match it, shouldn't that be a yes really?

Well here's to hoping, because I brought TEW and with these annoying problems like this one and many more.. I've never completed a month with any fed on the game and haven't enjoyed it at all. I've got 512MB Ram and if I run anymore than US/CA and UK, it takes about 8 minutes to load each day.. Many other sims in Football have 100x the information to run and they load alot faster on 256mb

Guest Weden
^^ That's probably in "Real" data with 500 million workers and promotions, 'cause original data takes around half a minute on 512MB. and don't forget, Adam isn't a massive company like SEGA or Sports Interactive. He's a one-man army...

Archived