ECW: The Rise and Rise of

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][U][B]Chapter I:[/B] Out With The Old[/U][/SIZE] [I]Contd.[/I] [IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/revnow/ECWJoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Paul E's new policy continued in an attempt to revitalise the roster and take the promotion to new, previously unforseen heights: [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"][U]Out with the old[/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Chris Chetti Tommy Rich Mike Kehner (referee) Chastity [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="LimeGreen"][U]In with the new[/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Christopher Daniels Scoot Andrews The Headhunters Psicosis[/CENTER] The cream of the crop, so to speak, was, of course, Psicosis. The young luchadore, who was poached of us during the previous year by the millionaire talent-raiders in Georgia, had gotten some major heat with Eric Bischoff for publicly trashing the New World Boredom angle in front of his colleagues. Not only did we agree with his critique of such an inferior product, we were more than happy to welcome him back home! Meanwhile, the "big signing" remained a mystery.

Archived