Deliverance

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Deliverence/TCW.jpg[/IMG] [B]TCW Presents: Total Wrestling[/B] [I]Missouri State Armory Attendance: 5,000[/CENTER][/I] [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Tonights Main Event[/FONT][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TommyCornell.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="White"]VS[/COLOR][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TroyTornado.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Impact"]Tommy Cornell VS Troy Tornado [/FONT][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]TCW World Heavyweight Championship[/CENTER][/I][/COLOR][/B] [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]T[/FONT][/SIZE]he build up to tonights main event had the crowd practically screaming for the match to start. For weeks now, Troy had managed to get under Tommy's skin whilst denying him the chance to get some payback. Troy had brought on Tommy's wife Jennifer as a surprise guest interviewer backstage and then had proceeded to try have his way with her on a show that Tommy was unavailable to attend, due to a missed plane; again caused by Troy. The cameras had cut away before anything was seen to have happened, but Troy was insisting that Jennifer Cornell was a freak in bed spurring Tommy to demand a match tonight. Both men gave it their all and put on what could be considered TCW's best match of the year. And as each man flew through the air the crowd cheered that much harder for them. Finally, when both men looked in danger of just collapsing, Tommy hit Troy with a Rough Ride and went for the pin.. The crowd were on there feet as they counted with the referee.... 1..........2..............................3. The crowd raised the roof, as Tommy raised the World Heavyweight Championship. It was certainly a show that i was glad to have been there and seen live. I grabbed my coat and started shuffling out of the arena with my two mates i had come with, talking about the show and wrestling in general and paying little attention to my surroundings. We got outside and i turned to look at my mate but instead saw the brightest of lights shining straight at me, followed by intense pain and finally darkness decended upon me. [CENTER][I][SIZE="4"]To Be Continued.....[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Georgia"][I]*Beep......Beep......Beep......Beep......Beep......* [/I] Conciousness returned to me and i tried looking around... Nothing... Complete absence of walls, ground, even light. It was like being blind only knowing that you could actually see. [B]????:[/B] Welcome.. We have been expecting you. I am Mr Ota. [B]Me:[/B] What happened.. Where am i. [B]Mr Ota:[/B] The particulars of how you got here are not important. What is important is what you do. [B]Me:[/B] What [I]'I'[/I] do? [B]Mr Ota:[/B] Yes.. You see, The war is over, and now we need you to maintain the peace. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][I]To Be Continued....[/I][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][I]"It was a war unlike anything anyone had seen before, and it started with an simple act of kindness. Upon the creation of mankind, God decreed to the angels to bow down and serve mankind. Yet there was one that considered it an insult and his name was Lucifer. He rallied a army and laid siege to the Pearly Gates in an attempt to claim Heaven as his own. For thousands of years this war waged with millions of angels lives lost. Lucifer had tried to overthrow Heaven but was defeated and was forced to return back to earth and fell like a bolt of lightning. The Angels that rebelled with Lucifer were also hurled back to earth. Not wishing to admit defeat Lucifer created a Heaven of his own, a place he called Hades but more commonly known as Hell. From here, Lucifer commanded his legions to destroy God's forces. But neither man would ever gain the edge. Finally a truce was called, and God and Lucifer knew that something else was needed. They looked upon the earth for ideas and they knew what was needed.[/I]"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [SIZE="3"][I][FONT="Georgia"][CENTER]To Be Continued....[/CENTER][/FONT][/I][/SIZE] [QUOTE][B]Disclaimer: [/B][I]I realise that people might look at this and dislike the religious content, however i would just like to say that im not religious in any way, shape or form, but my mind has realised a story to tell about good and evil so im gonna try tell it. I hope people read this and not get their knickers in a twist[/I][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Georgia"]Mr Uto finished his story; [B]Mr Uto:[/B] God and Lucifer saw how the people cheered at competitive sports and saw that Wrestling was still regarded as popular. So they decided that they would form... how would you call it... a wrestling promotion where the angels could face off and find out who was better [B]Me:[/B] Wrestling is popular in Heaven? [B]Mr Ota:[/B] Read Genesis and you will see Jacob wrestling with an angel. [B]Me:[/B] So why me? [B]Mr Ota:[/B] We needed an unbiased view, and you needed saving.. [B]Me:[/B] Saving.. From what? [B]Mr Ota:[/B] In time you will find out [CENTER][SIZE="3"][I]To Be Continued....[/I][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Georgia"]Good in [COLOR="Blue"]BLUE[/COLOR], Evil in [COLOR="Red"]RED[/COLOR] [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Angels:[/SIZE][/B] [I]The Angels are the lowest order of the angels, and the most familiar to men. They are the ones most concerned with the affairs of living things. Within the category of angels, there are many different kinds, with different functions. The angels are sent as messengers to men[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Nadia Snow[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Roxy Kitten[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="5"]Archangels[/SIZE][/B] [I]The Archangels are usually considered the second lowest order of the Third Sphere; these angels tend the larger arenas of living endeavor and act as the administrative leaders of the Heavenly beings. An archangel is usually given a task of great importance to men.[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Kate Lilly[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Kristabel Plum[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Katherine Goodlooks[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Melody Cuthill[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Sara Marie York[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="5"]Principalities[/SIZE][/B] [I]The Principalities are ruling-class angels. They are shown wearing a crown and carrying a sceptre. They lie beyond the group of archangels. They are the guardian angels of nations and countries, and are concerned with the issues and events surrounding these, including politics, military matters, commerce and trade. One of their duties is to choose who amongst living things will rule.[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Raven Nightfall[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Devils Daughter[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]April Appleseed[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Suzanne Brazzle[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="5"]Rulers & Authorities[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Jez McArthuer[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Dylan Sidle[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Sara Silver[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Rock Downpour[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Archived