The Revolution Will Be Brutalized

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/smalllogo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] NOTE: all in astriks (*) are actions, all in Italics are thoughts [CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Part One: The opportunity[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT="Impact"]October 15th 2006 Staunton, Virginia 11:47 AM[/FONT] *phone rings* ... ... *and rings* ... ... *and Rings* ... .. Cooke: Dammit Matt, it's my day off, you had better be on fire or have blood gushing from your eyes. Lebowski: err...Is this Mr. Chris Cooke? Cooke: who is this? Lebowski: This is Kenneth Lebowski, attorney at law, calling in regards to the recent death of your uncle Lenny Shenk? Cooke: uhhh...wh...who died? Lebowski: your *shuffles through papers over the phone* Lebowski: GREAT uncle, I apologize, your great uncle Lawrence "Lenny" Shenk has passed away, I'm sorry you had to hear this way Cooke: well he couldn't have been that great if I never knew him... Lebowski: yes, well, I try to stay out personal family matters, Mr. Cooke Cooke: grand…now what do you want? Lebowski: we’re you aware of your great uncle’s business ventures Mr. Cooke? Cooke: …Listen…Lebowitz… Lebowski: Lebowski Cooke: whatever, the point is, its 11:52 AM, it’s my first day off since July, and not to articulate too much but I’m rather pissed that you are calling me and not telling me what the **** is up, NOW, What….Do…You…Want? Lebowski: Well it has appeared that your great uncle has left you some assists of his, totaling in…after taxes…a total of…4.5 million dollars *Lebowski hears a large thump in the background over the phone* Lebowski: Mr. Cooke? Are you okay? What was that? Cooke: I’m fine, just my jaw hitting the floor, did you actually say 4.5…four million and five hundred thousand dollars? Lebowski: yes, sir Cooke: That a guy…that I’ve never met, never knew was related to me, but somehow, gave to me, when he died, 4.5 MILLION ****ING DOLLARS? Lebowski: that would appear to be the situation sir. Cooke: hmm..mmhmm…hmm..well…uhhh..where’s your office located? Lebowski: Richmond. Cooke: and your name is Lebowski? Lebowski: Kenneth Lebowski, yep, that’s me. Cooke: Right, Right, I uh…I’ll be there in an hour Lebowski: oh..uhh..sir, I’d advise you that Richmond is at least a two and a half hour drive from where you are Cooke: I said I’ll be there in an hour *Cooke hangs up* [I]For the love of Don Bohannon…4.5 million dollars, I gotta get ready, I HAVE TO GET DRESSED[/I] *he jumps out of bed and runs toward the shower almost tripping over a stack of “Wrestling Illustrated” he knocks the pile over anyway and keeps running he stops when a cover caught he eye, He picks it up and reads the headline* Cooke: Virginia Pro Wrestling…Is Lenny Shenk on top? *He stares for a second before throwing it on his bed and running for the shower* [FONT=Impact] Later… [/FONT] *Cooke is driving at breakneck on I-64 towards Richmond, In the passenger seat sits a very worried Matt Riley* Riley: you know, I could get fired for this from the district manager, I’m only an assistant manager, unlike you, who gets away with everything I might add, and also, I don’t think the DM (district Manager) would be too understanding, when I explained that I went, no correction, was kidnapped, from work, so a friend wouldn’t have to drive to Richmond alone, And… Cooke: bu… Riley: AND…who hasn’t even told me, WHY, we are going there. Cooke: We’re going to collect 4.5 million dollars Riley: OH, and he’s delusional, however, I on the other hand… Cooke: whatever with your however, just shut up and enjoy the view [FONT=Impact] October, 15th 2006 12:51 PM Exactly 59 Minutes and 48 Seconds since the phone call The offices of Lebowski and Co. Attorneys at Law[/FONT] Lebowski: Ah Mr. Cooke, Nice to see that you made it in one piece and this is…? Riley: Matt Riley, Kidnapped Cohort. Lebowski: …Okay… Cooke: He’s my business associate Riley: you seriously stil think that you’re going to get that much money? Christ, what kind of legal trouble are you in to be in Richmond? Cooke: shut up, Lebowski, the point? Lebowski: the point is Mr. Cooke, that your great uncle, Lawrence Shenk, has left to you in his will, assets, stocks, CDs, bonds, cold hard cash, property, and a business venture, totaling, after taxes that is, 4.5 million dollars *This time its Matt’s jaw who hits the floor, while cooke looks at him smugly* Cooke: Ha HA!...Idiot Riley: are you sure? I mean, couldn’t you want a Christopher Cooke? This guy is...is…mentally unstable, he’s a loose cannon, you can’t trust him with that kind of money Lebowski: well, actually, Mr. Shenk Does, and Did leave him that sum. Cooke: you said stocks, CDs like that, sell all that, now what is this property, and…business venture I believe you called it? Lebowski: Ah for that, gentlemen, we go to the tape. *he inserts a battered VHS into the conveniently located VCR and looks at a screen behind him, an image of a man in his 70’s appears on the screen, frail, yet dignified, Lenny Shenk was not going to let the tests of time destroy him* Shenk: Christian, My favorite nephew, how is ya? Well, if you’re watching this I have passed on and you have undoubtedly been shocked to hear that you even had a great uncle, none the less one who left you anything. Now then, you may be asking ‘Why am I his favorite?’ the answer to that is, one, you love wrestling, you love it so much that you skipped college and went to Pennsylvania to study to be a wrestler. That, is why you are my favorite, well that and the fact that I found out you manage a business, which might be needed with the opportunity I am about to present you with. You probably don’t know but your dear old uncle used to promote wrestling events, I was in everything from VCW (Virginia Championship wrestling) to NWA: VA to an early incarnation of WCW, known as MACW (Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling), I worked my way up from a lowly referee all the way up to head booker of VCW, now when they closed down the owner of VCW gave me something for my 25 some odd years of service, he gave me…a gym, a gym which is now yours, now thanks to my business sense, and a lot of luck I also acquired some wealth and a connected movie theater next to the gym. Since I was never much of the type to start my own family, I’m leaving it to you, my great nephew who I can count on to live his dreams, to go for it, and to never say die. So, that’s my speil, have fun, and don’t spend it all in one place, unless that place is wrestling. *the tape ends, Cooke and Riley are sitting dumbstruck as Lebowski removes the tape and pulls out some paper work* Riley: we…we could start our own promotion… Cooke: we? Riley: well you could be the boss and I could wrestle, you were always better at the business side of things, more of a character than a wrestler. Cooke: …we? Riley: fine, It would be Chris Cooke’s Wrestling Promotion, sponsored by, Chris Cooke, But, I still want to wrestle Lebowski: Mr. Cooke if I could just get you to sign some papers. Cooke: yeah…you know…we could get some big stars with this kind of money…Eddie Peak… Riley: Eric Tyler Cooke: anyone from TCW or SWF? Riley: no, we have to keep this straight edge, we have to take the indie’s and destroy the top, make the indie’s the top, and we would run it *Cooke is still signing papers* Cooke: we? Riley: alright you… Cooke: I’m kidding, If I was to go in on this I would want your help, not only as a wrestler but with the business side of things Riley: seriously? Cooke: yeah, I mean, who has read “The Death of WCW” more times than you? Riley: well…no one… Cooke: Exactly… *he finishes signing papers, Lebowski takes them to make sure everything is in order* Cooke: …In any case I think we should go check out these buildings, see what their potential for holding shows is… Riley: what are we going to call this thing? Cooke: The IWL, The Indie Wrestling League [I]To Be Continued…[/I]

EMAIL UPDATE: [QUOTE] Friday, Week 3, January 2007 From: "Matt Riley" [email]Mattomatic@IWL.com[/email] To: "Chris Cooke" [email]Cooke@IWL.com[/email] RE: Final Roster FW: "captain USA" [email]USAisnumber1@IWL.com[/email], "Kenny O'quinn" [email]Quinn@IWL.com[/email], "Reese Paige" [email]thefairersex@IWL.com[/email] Bossman, Here is the final roster all typed up for you for next sunday's "IWL New Beginnings", of course, I'm sending a copy out to the rest of the booking team so we can get together and work out next sunday's "IWL NEW BEGINNINGS" match list, also, the names of titles are as follows IWL INDEPENDENT (The main title) IWL SHOOTING STAR (For Up and coming youngsters). IWL KING OF THE CAGE (for the upcoming Rage in the Cage Tourney in May. I figured we didn't need a tag title, or some sort of US/European/Intercontinential title yet, and I'm leaving whatever sort of Hardcore/X title we have, up to you. Finally The Roster. [QUOTE][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]IWL ROSTER[/COLOR] [B][U]MAIN EVENT[/U][/B] Jack Gieroyc Eddie Peak Alex Braun [B][U]Upper Midcard[/U][/B] Grand Master Phunk Donnie J Fumihiro Ota Stevie Grayson James Prudence [B][U]Midcard[/U][/B] American Machine Dazzling Dave Diamond Brendon Idol Dermot O' Logical Matt Riley (yours truely) C.H. Threepwood [B][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/B] Joesy Poison (shouldn't stay long down there) Mark Smart Erik Strong Ben Williams TJ Bailey Justin Sensative [B][U]Opener[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan Rockin' Ryan Turner Zero (as per requested although i'm not sure why you wanted this kid, by the way, I had to go to Waynesboro to pick him up, what's up with that? :confused: ) Valentine Evil Spirit[/CENTER][/QUOTE] Well that's what we've been able to put together, the only guys we couldn't get that you really wanted were mainstream, alex braun, and...that's all, anyway, that's what you requested, an email back about when we can finally move into the "grindhouse" as you call it would be great. Later, Matt[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Friday, Week 3, January 2007 From: "Chris Cooke" [email]Cooke@IWL.com[/email] To: 'Matt Riley" [email]Mattomatic@IWL.com[/email] RE: "What's up with that? :confused: " Employee, Never call me out on my decision making in front of the rest of the booking team again, Yes we trained together, yes we're friends, but I still don't appreciate being made to look like a fool in front of employees, I am still the boss, or as you so referenced "bossman". I am the boss, not to be an ass, but you work for me, I also need the accountant that we hired to go over the final figures of "The Grindhouse", Lebowski and I went over them (he's now my lawyer) and came out to just a little over a million dollars left to promote and pay people, that's MINUS signing bonuses so, huzzahs all around. I'll reimburse you for the trip to Waynesboro on your first check, yes, we have our own checks, I'm excited anyway, Expect another email from me in minutes about the match line up for next sunday. Chris. P.S.- Thanks for all the help bro, It won't go unnoticed. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Friday, Week 3, January 2007 From:"Chris Cooke" [email]Cooke@IWL.com[/email] To:"Matt Riley" [email]Mattomatic@IWL.com[/email] RE: Meeting tomorrow, everyone attend. FW: "captain USA" USA!@IWL.com, "Kenny O'quinn" [email]Quinn@IWL.com[/email], "Reese Paige" [email]thefairersex@IWL.com[/email], "Webmaster Mike!" [email]Webmaster@IWL.com[/email], "Legal" [email]Legal@IWL.com[/email], "Finances" [email]Finances@IWL.com[/email], "Production" [email]Production@IWL.com[/email], "Jamee B" [email]JBSecretary@IWL.com[/email] We will get together at "The Grindhouse" tomorrow at 11:00 AM, don't want anyone to miss out on a saturday of partying but we're going to have to stay there until we figure out the match line-up for next sunday, also, can we think of a better title than "New Beginnings"? sounds a little too new-age self-help, to me. also, the new announcing team, Remmington Remus (RR@IWL.com), and Eddie Turner (SlickPimpDaddy@IWL.com (Someone remind me to get him to change that, I mean, DAMN!)) will be present to offer ideas and get working on wrestler statistics and "fun facts". About Road Agents, since you all will be working on booking I am dubbing you my Road Agent Crew, or my RACk, all the wrestlers want to get a look at my RACk, I'm pretty sure it's impressive. I will be playing the on air authority figure as well as the back stage authority figure, every match goes through me, no one leaves, without my permission, i'll do my best to be as available as possible and will be holding up shop in my backstage office. Our web team, legal, finances, all others will be present too, camera men are exempt. So, BIG MEETING TOMORROW, IF YOU AREN'T THERE AND AREN'T BLEEDING OR ON FIRE, DON'T BOTHER EXPECTING A CHECK! Oh, and Matt, on fire, does not include eating a bunch of hot wings. In any instance, be there. My Secretary (shut up, Matt) Jamee, will be sending out an agenda for tomorrow. That's all I can think of right now, OH, everyone's stuff should be moved into the building for tomorrow, although they're still installing seats, so, feel free to get there early and check out your office, you're keys should be waiting for you in the security office. alrighty then, no one stay past 5 PM tonight, go have some fun. thanks, Chris Cooke [/QUOTE]

Well its kind of hard... A lot of people will read your diary and not post on it (You can tell by looking at the view count)... Just make sure to keep things spicy and make your shows a "Must read" Also dont get Diary ADD like I use to and get a new one every week Good luck and I will be reading it!

Yeah, I think you can only attract readers by writing good shows. Find your style, don't make typos every 3 words, be kind around the board, read/comment others' work, that's what I'm trying to get people in my diary. Then again, I'm new here and I choose NYCW...haaha

[FONT="Impact"]Transcript of taped meeting at the IWL offices, Saturday, Week 3, January 2007[/FONT] [I]*there is a general murmur about the room about what this meeting is going to be like, on one side of the table, the booking/productions team, on the other side, the business team, Matt Riley, serving as head booker, sits at one end of the table, while there is an empty chair at the other side, the door opens and the room goes silent as the door opens and Chris Cooke enters, he is carrying 4 large boxes, Matt jumps up to help him but Chris shrugs him off, he makes his way to the far end of the table sits, the boxes on the floor and takes his seat, he looks around for a moment contemplating what he is going to say*[/I] Cooke: We are here today because of one man, my great uncle, Lenny Shenk, who I have gotten to know over the past few months through friends and relatives who knew him best, Lenny was a kind man, who found a good mixture of using his heart and his brain to do business, and never thinking with just his wallet. I was reviewing the tape he left me last night to see if there was any hint, any suggestion of what to do with wrestling that hasn't already been done, something that would make us unique, make our product stand above the rest, and then I notice one simple phrase, one phrase that I am going to base this entire company on. That phrase is "Never...Say...Die". that is the motto of our company, advertising, get on that, I bring you today, the title belts for our company, and I say our company because whoever puts their heart into this company will have a fair say, I bring you not only the title belts, but also the banner for our first show next Sunday. [I]*He opens of of the boxes and pulls out a large roll of fabric, sets it on the table, and rolls it out for everyone to see. It reads "The Lenny Shenk Memorial, "Never Say Die 2007"[/I] Cooke: this will be held at what I am calling the grindhouse, the converted theater that we built upon, tore down, rebuilt, and ultimately spent two and a half million dollars building, it is OUR ECW arena, it is OUR Hammerstein Ballroom, the plans are based upon the design of the old globe theater, albeit with modern conviencence, like a roof. [I]*he chuckles*[/I] Cooke: This is wrestling in the round, the entire audience will be surrounding the ring on multiple levels at all events, I only care about two things, this company, and those people. Those people are the reason we can all sit here today, in the left annex of the grindhouse, this and the main entrance for the arena are on 3rd Street, while the gym and some backstage area, are on April Drive. We have almost an entire block as our setup. We must use this to our full potential, no Titan Towers to make us look intimidating, our product, will make us look intimidating. Failure, my friends, is not an option. [I]*He gets the top box and puts it on the table*[/I] Cooke: this box, ladies and gentlemen, contains something I had rush ordered, so don't make too many judgments yet. [I]OOC: I suck at making graphics, If anyone wants to do these belts justice, feel free[/I] [I]*He Pulls out A large belt and sets it on the table*[/I] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/NSD.jpg[/IMG] Cooke: This is the only belt I have added to the roster, this is in memory of Lenny Shenk, It will be awarded to the wrestler of my choice tomorrow, the wrestler who I feel has shown the most heart, the most integrity, and who has put their body out on a limb, just to entertain those fans and put on a great match. They may not have won their match, but they showed true sportsmanship and true heart. next... [I]*He pulls out another belt and sets it to the left of the NSD belt*[/I] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/SS.jpg[/IMG] Cooke: This as you may know is the shooting star title, to be awarded to the brightest "youngster", the "shooting" star if you will, the only limit on the belt is that the person cannot be over the age of 29, this will showcase our new talent and also give them something to work towards. It's first holder will be decided in a battle royale to take place tomorrow night. [I]*He sets the box off to the side and opens the third, which contains, unsurprisingly, two more belts, he Pulls one out and sets it above the NSD belt*[/I] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/IWLWORLD.jpg[/IMG] Cooke: This is what our main title looks like, The IWL Independent title, the big gold belt that goes to our best and brightest. Independent of what you may ask? Independent of the mainstream, anytime a wrestler earns this belt, his opponent for every defense will be able to choose which match they meet each other in, whether its Greco-roman style or a house of fun match, it doesn’t matter, I want fighting champions, champions who can take whatever anyone throws at them. and finally... [I]*He pulls out one last belt and puts it on the table to the right of the NSD belt[/I] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/KOTC.jpg[/IMG] Cooke: the King of the Cage, which will be decided in a cage tournament at May's yearly contest, "Rage In the cage". That's about all folks, for the schedule of events, we turn to Matt. Matt: each month we will have a big event at the end of the month, except for "Independents Day 2" (thats right, Independents not Independence) which is the first day in July. So far we have, February's "IWL Damaged", March's "Death Proof", April's "Uprising", May's "Rage in the Cage", June's "Independents Day 1" which is directly followed by "Independents Day 2" on the first of July, August's "Summer Stunner", September's "Back To School" where the Old guys will take on the young guys in a tournament, November's "Revenge" and December's "Game Over", that's about all for right now, and when we have the roster to start holding weekly shows, we have a few Ideas "IWL Extreme Warfare", "IWL Mayhem", "IWL Madness", "IWL Anarchy" ...so...yeah.. Cooke: Change April's from "Uprising" to "Anarchy" and make our weekly show "Uprising". Okay, Financial and legal, How are we doing on getting "The Fight Song" by Manson as our theme Legal guy: well, it would take atleast 10,000 base rate for the show and 2,000 Per show. Financial: we can afford it right now, but all the other music needs to be in house until we get some revenue going. Cooke: All in favor? All: Aye Cooke: good. Now, Booking staff, any Idea's for Matches? Captain USA: well, I think for the shooting star title match we should have a 10 man battle Royale for the title. Cooke: Great, who did you have in mind? Capt. USA: Random Lottery: Zero, Justin Sensitive, Joey Poison, C.H. Threepwood, Matt Riley, Brendon Idol, American Machine, Stevie Grayson, Erik Strong, Donnie J. Cooke: Wonderful, what about the Independent title? Kenny O'Quinn: Jack Gieroyc, Eddie Peak, Alex Braun, and Grand Master Phunk in a 4 way Over head Wires match, should be great. Cooke: sounds good. main event. now, what about undercard? Reese Paige: Mark Smart and Ben Williams VS. Thomas Morgan and TJ Bailey in a tag match. Dazzling Dave Diamond VS. Dermot O'Logical, in a Tuxedo Match. and Fumihiro Ota, James Prudence, Rockin' Ryan Turner, Valentine, and evil spirit in a hardcore invitational. Cooke: 5 Matches, good balance, well, about storylines...w....a.hg...ab... [I]At this point the tape goes out for about 10 minutes, It comes back in at the end of the meeting.[/I] Cooke: ...a.....and that should really excite the fans, alrighty, get to it folks, I want those posters out on the street by Tomorrow, Advance tickets on sale, internet, TV, newspaper, everything. It's why I hired you guys, now, go do your jobs. Meeting Over. [I]Tape Recorder Shuts Off.[/I] [QUOTE=From IWL.COM][CENTER][SIZE="7"]IWL PRESENTS: THE LENNY SHENK MEMORIAL "NEVER SAY DIE"[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]MAIN EVENT: Jack Gieroyc, Eddie Peak, Alex Braun, and Grand Master Phunk, in a 4 way Over Head, Wires match... FOR THE IWL INDEPENDENT TITLE! [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/IWLWORLD.jpg[/IMG] A Ten Man Random Lottery Battle Royale for the Shooting Star Title [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/SS.jpg[/IMG] Zero, Justin Sensitive, Joey Poison, C.H. Threepwood, Matt Riley, Brendon Idol, American Machine, Stevie Grayson, Erik Strong, DonnieJ TUXEDO MATCH Dermot O'Logical VS. Dazzling Dave Diamond TAG MATCH Mark Smart and Ben Williams VS. Thomas Morgan and TJ Bailey HARDCORE INVITATIONAL Fumihiro Ota, James Prudence, Rockin' Ryan Turner, Valentine, and Evil Spirit [/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/IWLTeaser.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]All predictions welcome.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/IWLTeaser.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]*The Fight song is playing over the loud speakers as 10,000 raging Virginia wrestling fans are ready for action, the place is sold out, and it's put a huge smile on the face of Chris Cooke who has come out to the center of the ring*[/I] Cooke: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE FIRST ANNUAL, NEVER...SAY...DIE! [I]*The crowd joins him during the NEVER SAY DIE part, he is really excited by this, this is his dream coming true, his eyes get teary*[/I] Cooke: I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for coming here tonight, and tonights never say die is dedicated to the man who made this all possible, MY GREAT UNCLE, MR. LENNY SHENK! [I]*Banners with Lenny Shenk's face are displayed in the middle of the arena*[/I] Cooke: THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE SHOW! [B]Rating C-[/B] [CENTER][B]First Match, Hardcore Invitational:[/B][/CENTER] Fumihirio Ota defeats James Prudence, Rocking Ryan Turner, Valentine, and Evil Spirit, some of the fans were visibly turned off by this match, by the low quality of the performance, thankfully, everyone is improving, and the commentary brought the excitement up a bit. [B]Rating E[/B] [CENTER][B]Second Match, Tag Match[/B][/CENTER] Mark Smart and Ben Williams Lose to Thomas Morgan and TJ Bailey, Ben Williams and TJ Morgan were loudly booed when they were wrestling. [B]Rating E-[/B] [CENTER][B]Third Match, Tuxedo Match[/B][/CENTER] Dermot O'Logical demolished Dazzling Dave Diamond, by using illegal moves while the ref wasn't looking, crowd wasnt pleased. [B]Rating E+[/B] [CENTER][B]Semi-Main, TEN MAN RANDOM LOTTERY BATTLE ROYALE FOR THE SHOOTING STAR TITLE![/B] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/SS.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Zero, really impressed the crowd with a good performance. all performed well, although the crowd was disappointed with the win, the wrestlers in the order they were eliminated 1. C.H. Threepwood 2. Brandon Idol 3. Stevie Grayson 4. Erik Strong 5. Donnie J 6. Justin Sensitive 7. Joey Poison 8. American Machine It was down to Zero and Matt "Matt-o-matic" Riley, and the winner was... ... wait for it... .... ... MATT-O-MATIC TO OBTAIN THE SHOOTING STAR TITLE! [B]Rating D+[/B] After the match, Chris Cooke came out and awarded the "NSD, Never Say Die" title to Zero, saying that he had shown a Never say die attitude, even though he was almost eliminated four times, zero was amazed, as being fresh out of wrestling school, holding his first gold, he celebrated. [B]Rating B-[/B] [CENTER][B]MAIN EVENT FOUR WAY OVERHEAD WIRE MATCH FOR THE IWL INDEPENDENT TITLE[/B] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w26/GONZO9000_album/IWLWORLD.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] (OOC: at the last minute I replaced Grand Master Phunk with Eric Tyler, the crowd was suprised but I think the match was better overall) Jack Gieroyc and Eddie Peak went after eachother early, Leaving Alex Braun and Eric Tyler to duke it out, after a 30 minute match it was Eric Tyler who finally got the belt [B]Rating C-[/B] [B]Overall rating D[/B]

EMAIL UPDATE: [QUOTE]Monday, Week 1, February 2007 From: "Chris Cooke" [email]Cooke@IWL.com[/email] To: "All": "Matt Riley" [email]Mattomatic@IWL.com[/email], "Captain USA" [email]USAisnumber1@IWL.com[/email], "Kenny O'quinn" [email]Quinn@IWL.com[/email], "Reese Paige" [email]thefairersex@IWL.com[/email], "Webmaster Mike!" [email]Webmaster@IWL.com[/email], "Legal" [email]Legal@IWL.com[/email], "Finances" [email]Finances@IWL.com[/email], "Production" [email]Production@IWL.com[/email], "Jamee B" [email]JBSecretary@IWL.com[/email], "Remmington Remus" [email]RR@IWL.com[/email], "Eddie Turner" [email]SlickPimpDaddy@IWL.com[/email] RE: Last Night Hi Folks, I blame no one for last nights failure with the crowd on no one but myself, the fact that we drew 10,000 fans (I met a guy that had come from FLORIDA!) is an amazing testament to our advertising team. We made $310,440 off last nights show alone, Booking Team, Get on those tapes ASAP, I want to know who the crowd reacts to and who the don't. I don't want to fire anyone yet but I just want to know if the push suits the wrestler. Once again, Great Job. Chris. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Monday, Week 1, February 2007 From: "Chris Cooke" [email]Cooke@IWL.com[/email] To: "Matt Riley" [email]Mattomatic@IWL.com[/email] RE: the roster. I hate to do this to you broseph but I'm going to need you to be my eyes and ears in the locker room. I'd hate to pit people against each other who seriously don't like each other, but if that makes a good match, so be it, we owe it to the fans. also, need you to meet me for lunch tomorrow with the rest of the booking team at "Nancy Rayguns" to figure out what we're going to do next Monday. Thanks man, Chris [/QUOTE]

OOC: I apologize to everyone who had to read that, it's embarrassing. To make such build up and then have your show do well but not please the fans? heart breaking, alas it is only a game. I apologize again and promise that we will not say die, and we will grow not only as a promotion, but as PEOPLE (just kidding), anywho, I promise better cards now, Just wanted to get everyones feet wet. thanks, Gonzo

[QUOTE=From IWL.COM][CENTER][B]IWL UPRISING The First Uprising exclusively from THE GRINDHOUSE![/B] Stevie Grayson VS. James Prudence Fumihiro Ota VS. Brendon Idol Thomas Morgan VS. Mark Smart Zero VS. Joey Poison [B]FOR THE IWL SHOOTING STAR TITLE[/B] Matt Riley VS. American Machine Alex Braun VS. Jack Gieroyc [B]IWL INDEPENDENT TITLE MATCH[/B] Eddie Peak VS. Eric Tyler [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]predictions welcome[/I]

IWL UPRISING UPDATE [QUOTE=IWL.COM/RESULTS] [CENTER] IWL UPRISING The First Uprising exclusively from THE GRINDHOUSE! The bold wrestlers are the victors [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] VS. James Prudence [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] VS. Brendon Idol Thomas Morgan VS. [B]Mark Smart[/B] [B]Zero [/B]VS. Joey Poison FOR THE IWL SHOOTING STAR TITLE [B]Matt Riley[/B] VS. American Machine Alex Braun VS. [B]Jack Gieroyc[/B] IWL INDEPENDENT TITLE MATCH Eddie Peak VS. [B]Eric Tyler[/B] IWL Uprising. By Jacob Duke. The Grindhouse 4,607 Attending[/CENTER] The night opened up with American Machine requesting a title match with Matt Riley, later in the night Riley would accept. Stevie Grayson defeated James prudence in a D rated Match. Fumihiro Ota Defeated Brendon Idol in a C rated Match. Thomas Morgan was defeated by Mark Smart with the Smart-Attack, D rated, Matt Riley beat American Machine to retain the IWL Shooting Star Title in a C rated match. Zero got the upset after beating veteran Joey Poison to prove that even in the face of defeat, he never says die in a D rated Match. Jack Gieroyc and Alex Braun had a match that could only be called "awkward" in a D- rated match, Gieroyc came out on top. Eddie Peak and Eric Tyler duked it out for the IWL Independent Title, with Eric Tyler coming out on top In a C-rated match. This angered Eddie Peak who power bombed Tyler through the stage and into the sound equipment, Tyler had to be taken out of the building by paramedics as Peak just laughed. [/QUOTE]

EMAIL UPDATE [QUOTE] Thursday, Week 1, February 2007 From: "Chris Cooke" [email]Cooke@IWL.com[/email] To: "captain USA" [email]USAisnumber1@IWL.com[/email], "Kenny O'quinn" [email]Quinn@IWL.com[/email], "Reese Paige" [email]thefairersex@IWL.com[/email], RE: why am I paying you? Not to be rude or anything but I believe I pay you people for a reason, and that reason being to make this company successful, which you are not, a C rated event even with only 4,607 people? After we sold out on a first event? this is not acceptable. From this day forward I am acting as head booker. All cards will go through me, not just matches, all feuds will go through me. WE WILL WORK THESE KINKS OUT, I am not a patient person and probably paranoid but this is just plain, disappointing, once again after all that buildup, no delivery. I want the next card on my desk within 2 hours, I will send you back the finalized card. ALSO: the Zero/Joey Poison feud? canceled. How can a booking team be wrong 3 out of 4 times? Once again WE WILL WORK THESE KINKS OUT. None of you are fired, none of your pay is cut, you would have to mess up a PPV to get disciplined, we are still making money, which counts for something. P.S. Matt - Fire Xander Summer, he's a terrible Ref. [/QUOTE]

INTERWEB UPDATE: [QUOTE=FROM IWL.COM] [CENTER][B]CONFIRMED MATCHES FOR THIS WEEKS IWL UPRISING[/B] American Machine VS. Joey Poison Zero VS. Matt Riley Grandmaster Phunk VS. Eddie Peak PLUS AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH IWL CHAMPION ERIC TYLER! LIVE FROM IRVINE HALL![/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Straight from IWL.COM to your eye: [QUOTE][CENTER] [B]American Machine[/B] vs Joey Poison Zero vs [B]Matt Riley Matt Riley is now the owner of the IWL Never Say Die Title[/B] Grandmaster Phunk vs [B]Eddie Peak[/B] [B]Eric Tyler [/B]vs Chris Cooke (Developmental match to see how I fair as a wrestler, did pretty good if you ask me - Chris)[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gonzo]I'VE GONE CRAZY!!!! I FIRED AN ANNOUNCER, MADE ANOTHER FORMER WRESTLER AN AUTHORITY FIGURE, MADE ME A FULL TIME WRESTLER AND HIRED A NEW COLOR COMMENTARY GUY!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/QUOTE] I did say and do these things, I just need to learn patience to let things grow. Alas, I have never fully run a fed before based solely on my ideas, only wrote for an efed.

Archived