Media interview?

Okay, I'm three years in to my career almost. I get done with a match, try to go to the next day, but it won't let me, telling me I have a meeting. I do the meeting, and it turns out to be an interview with Pro Wrestling Japan Magazine. I thought it was pretty cool. It asked me about what I thought about GCG, and what not. Has this happened to any of you?

[QUOTE=Weden]No screenshots by any chance?[/QUOTE] Sorry, but no. What it looked like was you talking to someone backstage, minus the picture, and, before the question, it was either labeled "Question 1", "Question 2", and so on. Then, underneath that, you had your choice of response.

Here's the summary of one I just did: Wow! I was awakened this morning by the phone, turns out it was some chick from Global Wrestling Magazine, asking if I could do a phone interview! Of course I said yes. Here's the gist of what she asked: Global Wrestling: NYCW main eventer Whistler is an interesting worker. What do you think of him? Xavier Mac: Well, I never got to fight him while with NYCW, but though I don't have a specific opinion on his wrestilng style, I do respect his accomplishments. Global Wrestling: Do you have any plans to leave North of the Border Pro Wrestling? Xavier Mac: Wow, you get right to the hard questions! I have to be honest, that will depend on what kind of other opportunities open up. While I'll stay with them on an open contract, I would have to consider written offers that might come my way from the larger feds. Global Wrestling: Shiek Mustafa, like you, is on the USPW roster. Have you been impressed by his performances? Xavier Mac: I saw him fight at last month's main event, and I have to say, he's a fantastic talent who would be main eventing USPW if everyone wasn't so afraid to offend muslims these days. Global Wrestling: Thanks for your time. Xavier Mac: Hey, the pleasure was all mine! Call me next time you're in town, I'll buy the drinks.

Well, I figured it was bound to happen to me once I read these existed ... my guy doesn't have a great win-loss record, but he consistently puts on B, B+ matches, so he was ranked #13 in the world after just his first year.

Archived