Sorry if this is answered somewhere...I looked manually through the board and tried a search but it doesn't allow you to search for a phrase...so the words show and costs were too common to find anything.... I just had a month end that saw show costs of $73,700 (three TV shows run at a Tiny arena, one tv show at a Tiniest arena and one monthly regular event at a Very Small arena). That seemed excessive. Just curious what comprises the total in the Show Costs ledger entry? P.S. I'm playing with the 1.4 temp patch if that makes any difference.

Covering the costs of Mean Jean Cattley's awesomeness... As I understand it, it's a combination of moving your equipment around, setting it up, paying site staff and so on - things that aren't covered by your usual worker budget. There may also be an additional factor as your fed increases in size, as I bigger feds tend to get hit for bigger costs.

[QUOTE=James Casey;223933]Covering the costs of Mean Jean Cattley's awesomeness...[/QUOTE] Ha! I agree...why people gotta hate on MJC...he is the God of Wrestling(tm) Thanks for the help. I didn't bump up in size (although that region did) so that might have something to do with it....it nearly broke me!!

[QUOTE=shipshirt;223883]Sorry if this is answered somewhere...I looked manually through the board and tried a search but it doesn't allow you to search for a phrase...so the words show and costs were too common to find anything.... I just had a month end that saw show costs of $73,700 (three TV shows run at a Tiny arena, one tv show at a Tiniest arena and one monthly regular event at a Very Small arena). That seemed excessive. Just curious what comprises the total in the Show Costs ledger entry? P.S. I'm playing with the 1.4 temp patch if that makes any difference.[/QUOTE] Nemesis's Caramel Macchiato addiction.

Archived