Gridiron Glory Radio

I just wanted to give a plug to Gridiron Glory's radio show. It recaps each sim and gives in depth analysis of the league. Check it out at [url]www.gridiron-glory.net[/url] and then click on the GG Radio link.............or if you have iTunes, you can subscribe to us by clicking the 'subscribe' link on the Radio home page.

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;224599]I just wanted to give a plug to Gridiron Glory's radio show. It recaps each sim and gives in depth analysis of the league. Check it out at [url]www.gridiron-glory.net[/url] and then click on the GG Radio link.............or if you have iTunes, you can subscribe to us by clicking the 'subscribe' link on the Radio home page.[/QUOTE] Hey, these are nice. You guys obviously put a lot of work into this project! (Possum)

• 1 month later...
It may sound like we do a lot of work, but in all honesty, the only hurdle we have is making sure we do this in Cooley's "sober time". *ducks* Honestly, this is the easiest thing to do. It's so much easier than writing...and Mark and I have so much chemistry...so it sounds like we're putting in an effort. We just banter back and forth with ease. It's easy to do 93 minute radio shows when we have so much to talk about, too. ;) Thanks for the compliments, all. A new one will be up tomorrow.

I'll echo John's sentiments. Basically all we do is get online together and start talking. Its really as simple as that. The major hurdle we have is scheduling a time that both of us are available....otherwise, we'd do daily shows! We love it that much.

[QUOTE=John Comey;243845]the only hurdle we have is making sure we do this in Cooley's "sober time".[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Cooleyvol;243887]The major hurdle we have is scheduling a time that both of us are available[/QUOTE] lmfao Seriously, these radio shows are another great addition to a fantastic league. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived