Real World DOTM Nominations April

Well, it's that time of the month once more... (Oh god, I can't believe I just made that joke.) So people make your nominations now... Remember that Tristram's Death of WCW? is not eligible, and your nomination must have been active in the last month (For example, my WWE: Rebirth is not going to be eligible until I post a show next week... But I'll be too late by then...) Nominations close in a week or so, when the poll thread will begin. Please check the thread to see if your nomination has been nominated before you post, I don't want any repeats, just clutters it up. I'll start by nominating Matt's [B]GWF: Vince McMahon Will Pay[/B], because it's a good dynasty, and one of the only ones I read whenever it's updated. EDIT: Apparently I am eligible... I just checked the date on my last show, and it's April 2... But you get my point... EDIT 2: To save you having to read through the whole thread, I'll list the current nominations every time I see a new one... [B]GWF: Vince McMahon will Pay[/B] by Matt [B]ECW Worldwide[/B] by Nevermore [B]Battle lines have been drawn. What if NWA had struck first?[/B] by theoutlaw321 [B]WWF: From Montreal to Attitude[/B] by keefmoon [B]WWE: A New Attitude[/B] by Consrvtve [B]WWE Aftermath[/B] by infinitywpi [B]WWF Takeover[/B] by SHaynes

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;224750]And for this month's winner World Wrestling Federation: From Montreal to Attitude by keefmoon[/QUOTE] Cheers buddy. I'm just disappointed that my shows have been quite slow this month as there have been some very good diaries in the last month, and as DOWCW is ineligible it's as good a chance as we're gonna have, until the month after next when it's ineligible again! :p

[QUOTE=keefmoon;225203]Cheers buddy. I'm just disappointed that my shows have been quite slow this month as there have been some very good diaries in the last month, and as DOWCW is ineligible it's as good a chance as we're gonna have, until the month after next when it's ineligible again! :p[/QUOTE] Yeah I hear ya. But I got to get your's and Nevermore's, etc out of the way and then...oh hell DOWCW is eligilbe again. Damn, I don't know why I even try. I think I'll go have Huston beat Vince up to make me feel better.

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;225275]Great idea Nevermore.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm full of 'em :D. Although, having said that, when I first looked at the title of the this thread, I thought G-Prime had mistyped the acronym for Deat Of The Territories. What a doughnut :o! Quote The Raven Nevermore

The thing is, the whole point of winning DOTM is to get yourself linked. If you just get nominated, then it doesn't matter if you win, you still get linked. This way, winning actually could get you more readers... However, on the same topic... Does HTML code work in these forums?

[QUOTE=ultimatenoob;225920]Totally engrossing. Well written. Although the speed of which new posts come can be quicker! :D So my vote goes to GWF: Vince McMahon will Pay by Matt[/QUOTE] Already nominated, but you can vote for him in two days... Or whenever I get the vote thread up. The other two have been added to the list.

[QUOTE]I'll start by nominating Matt's GWF: Vince McMahon Will Pay, because it's a good dynasty, and one of the only ones I read whenever it's updated.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Totally engrossing. Well written. Although the speed of which new posts come can be quicker! So my vote goes to GWF: Vince McMahon will Pay by Matt[/QUOTE] You like me, you really like me :D Seriously, thanks for the awesome praise. There are totally better dynastys out there and I know I don't stand a hope in hell in winning but still. I may just go into the corner and cry now. Oh and I know it's not updated as much as I want it to but when there's only one computer for five people it's not easy keeping the computer for long.

Archived