Poll on Multiplayer

Poll on Multiplayer  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Poll on Multiplayer

• FTP Based Multiplayer
    • Built In FTP Multiplayer -- Commish and Clinet have built in Clients.
    • Persistent Server Multiplayer - Server runs no file swapping, real-time drafts etc..
    • I want Option 3 with Head to Head Coaching Mode.

I would want an option. It would be cool to have H2H coaching and live drafts, but it would also be very difficult to run online leagues with very many people. Most online leagues are composed of people with very different schedules and the ability to make changes in you own free time is easier. So I would like an option between persistent and the current format for BBCF.

I like real-time drafts. If people want to participate, they will make time to do it. Any other way, will require waiting on someone that always has an emergency, fell asleep or pc/isp issues, and the draft ends up taking WAY longer than it should have. Although, I think I may have voted incorrectly, lol.

[QUOTE=udlb58;225372]I would want an option. It would be cool to have H2H coaching and live drafts, but it would also be very difficult to run online leagues with very many people. Most online leagues are composed of people with very different schedules and the ability to make changes in you own free time is easier. So I would like an option between persistent and the current format for BBCF.[/QUOTE] I agree with this. If at all possible an option would be the best. This way you have two very different multiplayer experiences.

Archived