Looking for some title belts and someone to put on background

Oh the Lightheavyweight title, not the Cruiserweight title. All I have of it is a old blury picture. [url]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/pages/wcw/wcwwlh.htm[/url] Edit: another picture, but it has Brian P's hand on it [url]http://www.midwestwrestling.com/championshipbelts2/bplwblt.htm[/url]

Here is one i made of the WcW Lightheavyweight title... hope its ok ;) didnt know what background you wanted it on so i just picked this one. [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/b0shey/Others/WcWL.jpg[/IMG] and the best one i could find of the WcW Six-Man Tag Team Titles [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/b0shey/Others/WcW6-ManTitles.jpg[/IMG]

Good lord that's rude. Boshey's gone to the effort of sourcing and making you a title cut, and the only thing you say is 'Any without the fingers on it though?'. If you lack the basic skills to be able to Google and then cut one freaking picture, show some respect to the people who fill your seemingly endless and minute requests.

Why are you getting an attitude with me? With respect to the guy that made those, I had already seen those pictures and they are quite blurry and look weird with cut off fingers on the background. Thats why I ask for good pictures. Maybe thats all thats out there? I don't know, thats why I ask. What is wrong with me trying to find the best?

[QUOTE=DanielW4444;226294]Why are you getting an attitude with me? With respect to the guy that made those, I had already seen those pictures and they are quite blurry and look weird with cut off fingers on the background. Thats why I ask for good pictures. Maybe thats all thats out there? I don't know, thats why I ask. What is wrong with me trying to find the best?[/QUOTE] A little gratitude doesnt hurt anyone, And some titles that had a short lifespan are hard to find and if you find a picture they are either blurry or with hands in the way to my knowledge anyway.

Ok dude but take the lightheavyweight picture, I posted that same exact picture in this topic and said it wasn't a good quality picture. But someone gives me the same exact picture later on. Thats like if my cat died, and I went to someone and said "hey my cat died, can i get a new cat" and they say "sure" and then they go did up my cat and give it back to me and say " here ya go" Should I thank them for that?

[QUOTE=DanielW4444;226300]Ok dude but take the lightheavyweight picture, I posted that same exact picture in this topic and said it wasn't a good quality picture. But someone gives me the same exact picture later on. Thats like if my cat died, and I went to someone and said "hey my cat died, can i get a new cat" and they say "sure" and then they go did up my cat and give it back to me and say " here ya go" Should I thank them for that?[/QUOTE] Ok, first off i didnt see that you posted that picture thought it was someone else, and if you are so picky that you need crystal clear pictures of Title belts you are in for one hell of a search, and as i said both of those titles had a very short lifespan and looks to be very hard to find [crystal clear cuts anyway]..... but you are free to use Google...yahoo etc to try and find one yourself..

I have already looked on google and even seached photobucket. The NWA 6 man didn't live long either, great pictures of it out there. The reason I made this topic was in hopes that maybe someone here had a picture or maybe knew a website that would have better picture or anything. Because I have found alot of the wrestling websites I visit by comming here and learning about them in the updates. I was just hoping for something other than the Wrestling Information Archive pictures. I didnt mean to piss you off

[QUOTE=DanielW4444;226303]I have already looked on google and even seached photobucket. The NWA 6 man didn't live long either, great pictures of it out there. The reason I made this topic was in hopes that maybe someone here had a picture or maybe knew a website that would have better picture or anything. Because I have found alot of the wrestling websites I visit by comming here and learning about them in the updates. I was just hoping for something other than the Wrestling Information Archive pictures. I didnt mean to piss you off[/QUOTE] Yeah but the NWA 6-Man Title has a lifespan from Dec 1984 - 12/07/88 while the WcW 6-Man Tag Titles was active from 02/17/91 - 10/08/91.. it would be easier to find picture from a title that was active for 4 years then with titles that only lasted some months. and if you are good with photoshop/gimp etc you can edit out the hand in the picture unless its to blurry.

which I am not. Hey man sorry about earlier, sometimes I just dont say things the way I intend to and when someone like Tommy comes in and belittles me for it, I can be kind of a jerk. Im sorry man. I may not find any better photos but Those are good cuts and IF I dont find anymore pictures(which at this moment it doesnt look like it) I will use them.

[QUOTE=b0shey;226302]Ok, first off i didnt see that you posted that picture thought it was someone else, and if you are so picky that you need crystal clear pictures of Title belts you are in for one hell of a search, and as i said both of those titles had a very short lifespan and looks to be very hard to find [crystal clear cuts anyway]..... but you are free to use Google...yahoo etc to try and find one yourself..[/QUOTE] Let him do it himself.

Archived