Real World Dynasty Of The Month April 2007

Real World Dynasty Of The Month April 2007  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Real World Dynasty Of The Month April 2007

• GWF: Vince McMahon will Pay by Matt
    • ECW Worldwide by Nevermore
    • Battle lines have been drawn. What if NWA had struck first? by theoutlaw321
    • WWF: From Montreal to Attitude by keefmoon
    • WWE: A New Attitude by Consrvtve
    • WWE Aftermath by infinitywpi
    • WWF Takeover by SHaynes

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;229515]I can't remember, but I thought it was 2 also. That way there would be at least 3 in the running for diary of the year?[/QUOTE] Yeah, that was my reasoning. It really opens it up, that way keefy or Nevermore could possibly win it next month. I think we should run with the two month thing, if people don't like it, we'll do one month next year.

Well, I'd like to thank the people who voted for me... but, really, I'm not sure why I'm even on the list. When this started, I had... what, two shows done? There's no way for that to compete against the sheer volume of quality some people are putting out. Congrats to the winner, second place, and everyone else!

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=SHaynes23;235456]Yeah, it should be very interesting. Hopefully I can make history and make my third straight vote with my 3rd dynasty. This one is sticking around for awhile though, believe you me.[/QUOTE]I would be thrilled if my TNA diary got nominated...it's my first try so that would be an accomlishment for me!

As much as IPW REALizing the dream (part dos) could use the exposure. WIth the way I have it set up, and my Vince Mcmahon/ Paul E. character of having a bloated roster and overpaying guys will be the death of me before the start of the nomination process

As the new voting period will start shortly this may be my last opportunity to bask in the limelight for awhile. My diary has slowed a good bit. Little burn out, a whole lot of real life just getting in the way. But fear not loyal readers as it will crank up again soon in full [COLOR="Blue"]FORCE[/COLOR]!(who knows, maybe I can become the first 2 time winner?)lol Again thanks to all who voted for me. Remember to vote for the new months winner!

Archived