WWF Invasion 2001

[B][CENTER]WWF Invasion 2001[/CENTER][/B] [I]Vince McMahon couldn't help smiling. After all, he had pulled off the largest coups in pro wrestling history. Bigger than Mid-Atlantic Wrestling purchasing those other small territories. Bigger than Ted Turner purchasing Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. The World Wrestling Federation had bought out World Championship Wrestling. So many people would not have thought it possible. And it isn't completely possible as several of the big-time contracts weren't bought out just yet. Deals are still in negotiations right now but contracts of wrestlers such as Ric Flair, Sting, Bill Goldberg and others just haven't been bought out because of the deals they already had in place with Time-Warner. But Vince did get guys like Booker T and Buff Bagwell and Diamond Dallas Page, among others of the smaller talent like Lance Storm and Mike Awesome. Not to mention the fact that he already has guys like Steve Austin and the Rock. Things are definitely looking up for the World Wrestling Federation. This Monday night on Raw is a new beginning.[/I] [B][CENTER]World Wrestling Federation Raw Preview[/CENTER][/B] [I]As everyone knows, Shane McMahon has bought out World Championship Wrestling. It happened around a month ago but tonight Vince McMahon has promised a new beginning for the World Wrestling Federation. He has decided that several changes need to be made and that it will begin tonight. What changes? You'll have to tune in and find out. They just recently won the WWF Tag Team Titles but the former Champions want the belts back so tonight there will be a rematch from Backlash when Steve Austin and Triple H defend their WWF Tag Team Titles against the Brothers of Destruction: Kane and the Undertaker. Will Austin and H be able to maintain their momentum or will the Brothers of Destruction fight back and regain the titles they only recently lost. At Backlash, Chris Benoit beat Kurt Angle in an ironman match 4 falls to 3 in overtime. Tonight, we're going to see a rematch of these two athletes in a one-on-one encounter. Can Benoit continue that wave or will Kurt Angle even the odds?[/I] [B]Confirmed Matches![/B] World Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Titles On The Line: Steve Austin and Triple H vs. The Brothers of Destruction Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle World Wrestling Federation European Title On The Line: Matt Hardy vs. X-Pac Predictions/Comments/ETC always appreciated!

Guest loves2spooge
World Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Titles On The Line: Steve Austin and Triple H vs. [B]The Brothers of Destruction[/B] Chris Benoit vs. [B]Kurt Angle[/B] World Wrestling Federation European Title On The Line: [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs. X-Pac

Archived