Question on Milestones

I am adding in some personal milestone tracking for players and wanted to get your guys' opinion on what milestones should be tracked for college players. It could be anything from a 300 yard passing day to hitting a magic number for career passing yards. What do you guys think would be a good set of individual game and career milestones?

300,400,500 yard passing game Pass Attempts/Completions/Intercepts/Yards Career high and low game 100,150,200 yards rushing/receiving 10,15 tackles game multiple sack game/yards multiple intercepts caught/yards Penalties- How many career times a player was called for particular penalties Missed Blocks/Pancake blocks Tackle for loss/hurries/Assists games played/starts yards after catch/carry punt/kick return yards, td's fumbles Career firsts in every statistic complied Career highs in every kept statistic Points scored game/career A career ranking for all players in every category complied should be included even if the guy is #459 in tackles I still want to see where he stacks up An editable table where we as players could add our own notes to the player card would be a welcome addition

Something new coming out in OOTP is a board for "countdowns". It will show players that are nearing a mark. That may be something interesting. Say your RB is 2,500 yards away from 10,000 yards; he's appear on the list. Then the list would be available at a glance for any player nearing a milestone mark. (using NFL type numbers here, but something along the lines for both school records and also national marks.) I'd also love to have your "career records" able to be a drop down menu to see multiple players, not just the current record holder. I can't tell you how many times in TDCB I have a record set and forgot who held the record before. It would be nice after a 30 year run to glance back at a drop down list of 10 players or so to see who all held the record and the evolution of a record.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived