Jim Force Month!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=thug saint oga;229471]am i the only one on the gds boards who really freakin hates jim force? i jobbed him out like a punk in maw for two months until his us popularity was E-, then i fired him......that was sweet.[/QUOTE] Get out.

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;229471]am i the only one on the gds boards who really freakin hates jim force? i jobbed him out like a punk in maw for two months until his us popularity was E-, then i fired him......that was sweet.[/QUOTE] Ol my goodness. I can feelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the forceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gathering. Man if you see dark clouds forming I wouldn't go outside.

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;229471]am i the only one on the gds boards who really freakin hates jim force? i jobbed him out like a punk in maw for two months until his us popularity was E-, then i fired him......that was sweet.[/QUOTE] I think you're missing the point. Jim Force is one of the few genuine characters in the Cornellverse, much like his real world equivalent. Mix the two together and you get what amounts to a phenomenon. Yeah, there are tons of workers who are better in the ring as well as on the mic but honestly, could you see Kashmir Singh or Thomas Morgan or Steven Parker generating this kind of creativity? It's like what J Silver did with Rhino Umaga by kinda merging him with a similar real life worker. Now I'd like to see someone do a schtick with Bruce the Giant where he changes his ring name and says 'Bruce the Giant' was his slave name. :p I have a NOTBPW game where I have Steve Flash playing a character eerily reminiscent of a dude named Richard Fliehr, with of course a few twists (since Steve Flash is a much better all-rounder (on paper) than Flair ever was). Jim Force has just caught on with folks because everyone seems to add a little something to the personality that makes it funny (J Silver & Actarus are probably the most notorious examples). Think about it. Could you see the Ultimate Warrior trying to code his own videogame? :p

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=thug saint oga;229471]am i the only one on the gds boards who really freakin hates jim force? i jobbed him out like a punk in maw for two months until his us popularity was E-, then i fired him......that was sweet.[/QUOTE] BLASPEHMY!!!!!!!!

Jim Force will make his debut in the next post on my diary, which can be found [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22892"]here[/URL]. For his debut promo, I'm trying to work in movies and movie references (and Mr. Squiggles, natch) as there doesn't seem much point in referenceing CV characters in a CV diary. All suggestions for movies welcome. So far I have 11 movies and 1 TV show (Batfink - loved that cartoon as a kid) worked in.

Can you believe that I can't actually get hold of Jim Force? Signed to three other promotions that he prefers to me - none of which I have working agreement with. It'll probably happen a few years down the line, by which time Mr Force will be old hat. Or maybe that'll be his gimmick. Bloke with old hat. It may sound obscure, but merchandise obssesed man? You nenver know what's going to take off!

I'd love to be able to get JIM FOOOOOOORCE ! into my diary but I can't sign him as he doesn't work Japan. I was probably only going to sign him for one or two dates, I can imagine him going down really well with the Burning Hammer fans :rolleyes: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Jim Force for the Burning World Championship, I'm telling you now that match would have drawn money !!

Regretably, Jim Force will not be appearing on Welcome to the Coastal Zone, as a) Cliff won't let me sign people working for other companies and b) SWF refuses to give me a working relationship, but I'll be giving an update on what he's up to lately.

Guest The Aussie
In my current dynasty I'm unable to hire Force but I already have a guy that is alredy a bit crazy.

Add HGC to the list of promotions receiving a little Jim Force insanity this month... [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22787&page=2[/url] Already had a working agreement with USPW as part of the scenario, so it was easy enough to involve him.

Archived