My WWE Cards Rate Plz

[B]WWE Vengence[/B] [B]Theme Song- Seven Wiser-Lie[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match[/B] The Undertaker(F)(C) Vs. Batista(F) [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Randy Orton(H)(C) Vs. Shawn Michaels(F) [B]WWE King of The Ring Finals[/B] Mr. Kennedy(H) Vs. Kane(F) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Extreme Hell in a Cell Match[/B] Bobby Lashley(F)(C) Vs. Umaga(H) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] Chris Benoit(F)(C) Vs. MVP(H) [B]WWE World Tag Team Titles Match[/B] The Hardyz(F)(C) Vs. Worlds Greatest Tag Team(H) [B]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/B] Kendrick & London(F)(C) Vs. Regal & Taylor(H)

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;229251][B]WWE Vengence[/B] [B]Theme Song- Seven Wiser-Lie[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match[/B] The Undertaker(F)(C) Vs. Batista(F) [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Randy Orton(H)(C) Vs. Shawn Michaels(F) [B]WWE King of The Ring Finals[/B] Mr. Kennedy(H) Vs. Kane(F) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Extreme Hell in a Cell Match[/B] Bobby Lashley(F)(C) Vs. Umaga(H) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] Chris Benoit(F)(C) Vs. MVP(H) [B]WWE World Tag Team Titles Match[/B] The Hardyz(F)(C) Vs. Worlds Greatest Tag Team(H) [B]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/B] Kendrick & London(F)(C) Vs. Regal & Taylor(H)[/QUOTE] Okay, here's my harsh, critical, honest review of your card; It looks solid. HBK vs Orton, Benoit vs MVP, Hardyz vs WGTT, Hooligans vs Regal & Taylor all look good. However, I don't know if you should have 2 Hell In A Cell's within 9 months, let alone on the same event. And what exactly is an "Extreme Hell In A Cell"? Normal Cell's have weapons in anyway. And it's not like Lashley and Umaga are particularly extreme. Kennedy vs Kane I can imagine being really, really dull, but in terms of name value and whether they deserve to be there, I think it's a good call. I don't know if having Batista and Taker in a Cell would work. No doubt that's the route the E are going in real life, but I'm still not totally sure it would work. Overall, I'd give it an 8 out of 10if there weren't 2 Hell In A Cell matches. As far as WWE's roster goes and what they could theoretically pull off, it's a good effort.

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;229251][B]WWE Vengence[/B] [B]Theme Song- Seven Wiser-Lie[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match[/B] The Undertaker(F)(C) Vs. Batista(F) [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Randy Orton(H)(C) Vs. Shawn Michaels(F) [B]WWE King of The Ring Finals[/B] Mr. Kennedy(H) Vs. Kane(F) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Extreme Hell in a Cell Match[/B] Bobby Lashley(F)(C) Vs. Umaga(H) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] Chris Benoit(F)(C) Vs. MVP(H) [B]WWE World Tag Team Titles Match[/B] The Hardyz(F)(C) Vs. Worlds Greatest Tag Team(H) [B]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/B] Kendrick & London(F)(C) Vs. Regal & Taylor(H)[/QUOTE] Too many title matches, too many HIAC matches as well. I wouldn't pay to see it, or even read about it for free online if it was a real event, just doesn't have anything to hold my interest at all. Over all I'd give it a 4/10.

[QUOTE=Carlzilla;229258]Too many title matches, too many HIAC matches as well. I wouldn't pay to see it, or even read about it for free online if it was a real event, just doesn't have anything to hold my interest at all. Over all I'd give it a 4/10.[/QUOTE] It's true that there are a lot of title matches, but I was giving the guy the benefit of the doubt that he has built them up well, and hence they would have a personal side to them and not just title matches.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;229261]It's true that there are a lot of title matches, but I was giving the guy the benefit of the doubt that he has built them up well, and hence they would have a personal side to them and not just title matches.[/QUOTE] I kind of assumed that he would have built them up somehow. Still, having every match be a title match, (I guess technically the KotR isn't a title, but it's close enough) is overkill. Without some quality filler, those title matches aren't going to mean anything as some of them are actually going to become filler for the bigger title matches. You just have to look at old (late 80's - early 90's) WWF PPV's to see what I mean, they frequently had all the titles defended (granted there where only 3 at the time), but with some less important matches in between so it made the title matches seem like important matches on the card. The way this card is set up, I'd just get burned out seeing title defense after title defense, no matter how well they where built up. As far as the actual match making is concerned the matches look solid for the WWE, which I admittedly am not the hugest fan of. I'd be interested in seeing the Londrick -vs- Regal/Taylor match the most, but mostly because William Regal is a badass.

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;229251][B]WWE Vengence[/B] [B]Theme Song- Seven Wiser-Lie[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match[/B] The Undertaker(F)(C) Vs. Batista(F) [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Randy Orton(H)(C) Vs. Shawn Michaels(F) [B]WWE King of The Ring Finals[/B] Mr. Kennedy(H) Vs. Kane(F) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Extreme Hell in a Cell Match[/B] Bobby Lashley(F)(C) Vs. Umaga(H) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] Chris Benoit(F)(C) Vs. MVP(H) [B]WWE World Tag Team Titles Match[/B] The Hardyz(F)(C) Vs. Worlds Greatest Tag Team(H) [B]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/B] Kendrick & London(F)(C) Vs. Regal & Taylor(H)[/QUOTE] I like the fact that every title is defended. The two HIAC matches is overkill, but they are usually entertaining, so I'd let it slide. Maybe a different stipulation for one of them? I'd rather also see a diffrent opponent for Benoit and a different match then Lashely \ Umaga. But I love WGTT getting a shot. 7.5/10

[B]WWE Great American Bash[/B] [B]Theme Song- Within Temptation- What Have You Done Now[/B] [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match HBK as Special Refree[/B] Randy Orton(H)(C) Vs. Edge(H) Vs. John Cena(F) [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] The Undertaker(F)(C) Vs. Umaga(H) [B]Extreme Rules Grudge Match With Stephanie McMahon As Refree[/B] Bobby Lashley(F) Vs. Vince McMahon(H) & Shane McMahon(H) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Kenny Dkystra(H)(C) Vs. CM Punk(F) Vs. Rob Van Dam(F) [B]Summerslam Titleshot Grudge Match[/B] King Kennedy(H) Vs. Batista(F) [B]Grudge Match[/B] Booker T.(H) Vs. Chavo Guerrero(F) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] MVP(H)(C) Vs. Kane(F) Vs Chris Benoit(F) Vs. Finlay(H) [B]WWE Womens Title Match[/B] Melina(H)(C) Vs. Molly Holly(F)

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;229294][B]WWE Great American Bash[/B] [B]Theme Song- Within Temptation- What Have You Done Now[/B] [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match HBK as Special Refree[/B] Randy Orton(H)(C) Vs. Edge(H) Vs. John Cena(F) - [B]8/10 a good solid main event[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] The Undertaker(F)(C) Vs. Umaga(H) - [B]6/10 not so sure about this one, two big men can sometimes equal a very dull match[/B] [B]Extreme Rules Grudge Match With Stephanie McMahon As Refree[/B] Bobby Lashley(F) Vs. Vince McMahon(H) & Shane McMahon(H) - 5/10 I think by this point the Lashley Vs. McMahon storyline would be so stale! [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Kenny Dkystra(H)(C) Vs. CM Punk(F) Vs. Rob Van Dam(F) - [B]7/10 Not a bad match, but marked down because A) you already have a triple threat match on the card and B) im not sure if Kenny is championship material, nice to see CM Punk and RVD in the title picture though.[/B] [B]Summerslam Titleshot Grudge Match[/B] King Kennedy(H) Vs. Batista(F) - [B]8/10 King Kennedy? Did he win KOTR? anyway, the last time these two were in a proper match, were Batista belted Kennedy but Kennedy got the win through Batista getting disqualified it was a very good match.[/B] [B]Grudge Match[/B] Booker T.(H) Vs. Chavo Guerrero(F) - 6/10 - im not much of a Booker T fan, but i like Chavo [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] MVP(H)(C) Vs. Kane(F) Vs Chris Benoit(F) Vs. Finlay(H) - [B]9/10 This could almost be a main event! Kane and Benoit are two of my fave wrestlers and i think MVP is a precocious talent who really could be a star for the WWE. I like Finlay as well![/B] [B]WWE Womens Title Match[/B] Melina(H)(C) Vs. Molly Holly(F) - [B]7/10 nice to see Molly Holly back, plus i fully endorse opening with the womens title match, dont want to open up with something too exciting or you'll raise expectations too high[/B]![/QUOTE] Overall rating 7.5/10 - a couple of match's stand out and atleast the card doesn't contain people like Chris Masters, Carlito, Mark Henry etc. who i find soooo dull! The card lacked any sort of gimmick match's though.

Results [QUOTE]WWE Great American Bash Theme Song- Within Temptation- What Have You Done Now WWE Heavyweight Title Match HBK as Special Refree [B]Randy Orton(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Edge(H) Vs. John Cena(F) WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [B]The Undertaker(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Umaga(H) Extreme Rules Grudge Match With Stephanie McMahon As Refree Bobby Lashley(F) Vs. [B]Vince McMahon(H) & Shane McMahon(H)[/B] ECW World Heavyweight Title Match [B]Kenny Dkystra(H)(C)[/B] Vs. CM Punk(F) Vs. Rob Van Dam(F) Summerslam Titleshot Grudge Match [B]King Kennedy(H)[/B] Vs. Batista(F) Grudge Match Booker T.(H) Vs. [B]Chavo Guerrero(F)[/B] WWE United States Title Match [B]MVP(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Kane(F) Vs Chris Benoit(F) Vs. Finlay(H) WWE Womens Title Match Melina(H)(C) Vs. Molly Holly(F)[/QUOTE]

Results [QUOTE]WWE Great American Bash Theme Song- Within Temptation- What Have You Done Now WWE Heavyweight Title Match HBK as Special Refree [B]Randy Orton(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Edge(H) Vs. John Cena(F) WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [B]The Undertaker(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Umaga(H) Extreme Rules Grudge Match With Stephanie McMahon As Refree Bobby Lashley(F) Vs. [B]Vince McMahon(H) & Shane McMahon(H)[/B] ECW World Heavyweight Title Match [B]Kenny Dkystra(H)(C)[/B] Vs. CM Punk(F) Vs. Rob Van Dam(F) Summerslam Titleshot Grudge Match [B]King Kennedy(H)[/B] Vs. Batista(F) Grudge Match Booker T.(H) Vs. [B]Chavo Guerrero(F)[/B] WWE United States Title Match [B]MVP(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Kane(F) Vs Chris Benoit(F) Vs. Finlay(H) [B]WWE Womens Title Match[/B] [B]Melina(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Molly Holly(F)[/QUOTE]

[B]WWE Sumerslam 2007[/B] [B]Theme Song- Soil- Halo[/B] [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Ladder Match[/B] Randy Orton(H)(C) Vs. Shawn Michaels(F) [B]World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] The Undertaker(F)(C) Vs. King Kennedy(H) [B]#1 Contenders Hardcore Match[/B] John Cena(F) Vs. Edge(H) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Kenny Dkystra(H)(C) Vs. Bobby Lashley(F) [B]WCW Vs. ECW[/B] The New WCW(Chris Jericho, The Giant & Test)(H) /w Eric Bischoff Vs. ECW(RVD,Sabu and Tommy Dreamer)(F) /w Paul Heyman [B]WWE U.S. Title Match[/B] MVP(H)(C) Vs. Kane(F) [B]WWE Cruiserweight[/B] Gregory Helms(H)(C) Vs. Paul London(F) Vs. Brian Kendrick(F) [B]WWE World Tag Team Title Open Challenge Match[/B] The Hardyz(F)(C) Vs. Marcus Cor Von & Kevin Thorn(H)

Archived