Pure Destruction Wrestling (C-Verse)

Guest The Aussie

Guest The Aussie
My name is David Armout, formerly one half of a young upstart team from Fiji that had been working South Of the Border Pro Wrestling in dark matches for a few months. We were just about ready to be debuted on the main roster when the unthinkable happened..... My good friend and I had been to a party one night and were a little bit down the pisser and came to the genius decision to drive home from the party. Everything flashed by so quickly and before I knew it, he was dead and I'd severed the nerves in my left leg in an accident. I was forced to retire right there and could barely contain the grief of the incident. I would never even walk properly again let alone set foot in the ring yet thankfully I wasn't charged with culpable driving since I wasn't the driver in the car. I wish I was dead [I]Seven months later[/I] I was really having trouble adapting to my new job as a clerk for a local business, The owner was a long-time wrestling fan and had seen many of my dark matches for SOTBPW yet I could only really feel that I had gained the job out of pity for what had happened to me. I scrolled through various wrestling websites and generally wallowed in my self misery when the ringing of my work phone bought me back to my senses. I picked up the phone and lifted it to my ear. "Is that David Armout? I have a proposition for you"

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=MaxxHexx;229752]Good start. If this is like your past stuff it will be good. Will this promotion be North or Souh of the border? Then again it could be way naorth of the border also in Canada...[/QUOTE] Nope, definetly South of the border

Guest The Aussie
“Who is this?” I asked, not expecting such a phone call. “I am the man that they call Phoenix I” The voice on the other end announced and I was a little confused. “The man that they call… You’re pulling my leg” I begun before thinking of the stupidity of all of this. “I am not kidding, I was the person that tried to hire you and your friend to OLLIE before your accident. The Phoenix finds it tragic about that” Once more, I was confused by this. This person was obviously unstable “Yeah, Yeah. Why call me? I can’t exactly get about the ring… Bloody hell, I can barely walk. Why would you want me?” “ The Phoenix believes that you were the creative talent of your team, were you not?” “Yeah, I guess you could say that. I organized out bookings and gear but nothing more than that.” “You will want to hear Phoenix's offer. The Phoenix has recently opened a wrestling company in Mexico’s south-east and his greatness needs to hire some people who can book.” “ What about your role in OLLIE? You’re their Head-Booker aren’t you?” “There is no problem, The Phoenix has left his lofty position as Head-Booker but he is still a loyal worker to them. The legend may still do some work with them and If you turn this down then he can always request that someone from OLLIE to assist” “I accept sir, it’s an honor that you’ve chosen me to work for a veteran such as yourself” I replied, always using the old Armout charm that had helped with securing this job. This guy was obviously unstable and had probably gotten crazy with age but the internet revealed that this was legitimate. “Excellent my now business partner, I’ll send a car soon.” He replied before hanging up. I informed my boss of my new business venture, receiving his blessings and now waited for the car which would take me to my second chance in the wrestling business.

Guest The Aussie
In the ride over to my new job, I was presented with a series of papers about the roster and the conditions of my employment. I was given some business goals that had to be reached within the next two years. Something about having to not run out of money within 2 years and having to end up with more than 25 grand. The Roster with my thoughts upon them~~~ Benito Garcia- Just a generic Mexican referee. Buttercup- She is not only a total babe but she is also a very talented Road Agent. Canadian Dragon- While not a spectacular High-Flyer, The Dragon is incredibly consistent in delivering an above-average match. Grue Slugg- One half of a hardcore brawling tag-team with Hugo Garrido, he is a powerful brawler and easily batters people into the ground. Hugo Garrido- Grue Slugg's tag partner, He is also a powerful hardcore brawler who could be huge in the future. Jesus Chavez- One third of the Latino Kings in DAVE, He plays an American thug who has turned against his Latin culture. He is a good brawler and sould work well in a hell tandem. Latin Lion jr.- A young luchadore who is a decent flyer. He can definantly improve in the future. Luna (Luna Ligera)- He is a young luchadore who is twin brother to Sola (Luna Oscura) and teams with him on a regular basis. Not terribly great but has youth on his side. Sola (Luna Oscura)- Twin brother to Luna (Luna Ligera) and seems to be an almost carbon copy of his brother. Miguel Marquez- A talented all-rounder and a legitimately tough grappler, Marquez is destined for greatness. Phoenix I- An aging luchadore, he is decent in most aspects and can fly very well for a 38 year old. Not exactly all there in the head though but I dunno if this is just keeping to kayfabe or what. Reaper Cicerco- A very average competitor and someone that will probably never pass jobber-to-the-stars level. Ricardo Arias- He's what I'm paying the money for, a decent announcer. Rudy Velasquez- One third of the Latino Kings in DAVE, He plays an American thug who has turned against his Latin culture. Should be the mouthpiece of his team with Jesus Chavez. UK Dragon- The second of the international dragons, He is an excellent grappler and flyer and should make it far. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As it looked over the wrestlers I noticed that no-one had been assigned a position on the roster which left me in a bit of a dilemma over their pushes. I guess that I'll have to knuckle down when I finally get to work

Archived