WEXXV: With a girl's touch...

-December 24, 2006 11:32 AM- [quote]RYU KAJAHARA TO STEP DOWN AS BOOKER It has all but been confirmed that Ryu Kajahara, owner of Warrior Engine XXV will be stepping from his booking position, effective immediantly. He has been said to cite a workload too large for one person to be the reason for this change. A new head booker is expected to be named within the next few days. Rumors have been running rampant; names like Burning EXILE, Larry Wood, and others have all been tipped as possible replacements. [/quote] Anyone who believed any of those men would wind up as WEXXV's new booker was soon to find out how wrong they were... -December 25, 2006 3:32 PM- It was Christmas day. The Kajaharas had already openned presents and were just about to start dinner when the front door was heard closing. "Ugh, this weather..." Ryu Kajahara shook snow off of his fedora hat before hanging it up in the closet. Before he could even get his shoes off, his niece, Otohime, had him wrapped up in a hug. "Woah, young miss! You'd think you haven't seen me in years!" Ryu's brother, Yoshi, shook his head. "It HAS been years, Ryu. Come on, we were just about to eat dinner." The dinner was a bit quiet, outside of some small talk. Ryu then cleared his throat. "I'm sure you've heard I plan on stepping down?" Otohime, Yoshi, and Kei Kajahara all nodded solemnly. A sly smile crossed Ryu's face. "Well, it's the truth. But I have someone already picked out now to take my place." Otohime tilted her head. "Who is it, Uncle Ryu?" Ryu shook his head, wanting to keep his secret. He pulled an envelope from his pocket, handing it to Otohime. She was confused, but slowly openned the envelope. Her eyes grew big when she saw the contents. Her parents rushed over to see why she was so surprised, but were soon shocked themselves. "I want to keep this a family affair." Ryu said with a broad smile. [I][SIZE=1]Note: This is my first try at posting a diary. I'm gonna do my best to make it entertaining, plus I like the concept I've come up with.[/SIZE][/I]

Archived