Alright, so here's what I am aiming to have my promotion be like; Most of my workers are talented all rounders, in short, it's a good promotion for wrestling. However, I still want there to be angles (as my first show with current settings got low ratings there) and still be able to have double-DQ or cheating finishes.

With a description like that I'd make sure you made your your product 80% angles (my preference) with perhaps a medium in mainstream and no higher than medium in realism to avoid people crapping on DQ finishes and the like. After that, its up to you really. Depending on the style you imagine you can slot in pretty much anything else you like to any setting. I'd probably have traditional and modern each on at least medium (probably heavy or key for 1 of them) to keep the product wrestling oriented but the rest is up to you to envision in whatever way you want. Hopefully that'd give you a good mix of strong matches and the ability to run angles without them suffering. I've not tried it myself but I think it'll work nicely. Derek B

Archived