A brief question regarding written contracts.

Are any of you aware of what the minimal popularity and prestige requirements are in order to offer a written contract to a worker? Also, at this level, what workers can you offer a written contract to? Am I correct in assuming that you can only offer a written deal to workers of fairly lower overness? I'm creating a three plater game you see, and I want all three promotions involved to be at the same level of popularity. Not too big, nor too small, but just big enough to have workers under a full time contract to call their own. On another unrelated note, would it not be a good idea for this section of the forum to have a 'Quick questions' pinned thread? It would certainly cut down on the amount of topics posted here, as most are from new players asking little questions about this and that. Just a thought. CW

You need to be national before workers will accept a written contract with you, but you can use Exclusive PPA contracts to make workers the sole property of a particular promotion if you wish. Just remember that if you choose to do that then workers WILL leave you if they accept any kind of contract offer from anyone else. As for who you can offer written contracts to, its pretty much whoever you want if you fulfil the size requirements. Derek B

Archived