A quick question after failed negotiations..

Heya. Been running a game with MAW, and due to massive stupidity on my part, I screwed up the negations with Jay Chord.. and now I get the message that he doesn't want to start talks with me because of how things broke down the last time. As of now he's in a dev. contract with RIPW.. is he lost forever or can I maybe get him back when his contract with RIPW expires?

I have a similar thing going with Dusty Rhodes... I screwed up the negotiations, and just when I think I had it right, he say's, He want's more of a percentage of ..... Anyways... He doesn't want to talk to me at all now. So I'm hoping to get the American Dream before he retires, which is probably not going to happen, sadly, lol.

It'll take six months from the date of the failed negotiations before the worker will want to talk to you again. Usually when I get to day 3 of negotiations I cancel the offer then offer a new one, just to avoid such problems. I consider it a mild cheat but one I'm happy to use to my advantage. :) Derek B

Archived