I have a problem...

Everytime I start a new game with the WWE (with the new T-Zone 2007 data), RAW, Smackdown, and ECW all only have one season left on their TV contracts. So I try to renew them, but it won't let me, so the shows go off the air after one month without even letting me renew them. I started in May and I just started June and that's when RAW and ECW went off the air. I try to go negotiate a contract for them, but it says "TV Networks only negotiate for new shows inthe months immediately before a new season begins. You will be notified when these months begin via the News Ticker on the main page." I don't know what to do to. Note: Smackdown is still on the air but it still says it only has one season left.

[QUOTE=wolfwwe;236612]Everytime I start a new game with the WWE (with the new T-Zone 2007 data), RAW, Smackdown, and ECW all only have one season left on their TV contracts. So I try to renew them, but it won't let me, so the shows go off the air after one month without even letting me renew them. I started in May and I just started June and that's when RAW and ECW went off the air. I try to go negotiate a contract for them, but it says "TV Networks only negotiate for new shows inthe months immediately before a new season begins. You will be notified when these months begin via the News Ticker on the main page." I don't know what to do to. Note: Smackdown is still on the air but it still says it only has one season left.[/QUOTE] You can only negotiate television deals during the "sweeps" months: February, May, August, and November. In your case, if you started in May, you should've negotiated renewals immediately upon starting the game if the shows only had one season left. Pay-per-view deals, can, of course, be negotiated at any time.

[QUOTE=Anubis;236625]You can only negotiate television deals during the "sweeps" months: February, May, August, and November. In your case, if you started in May, you should've negotiated renewals immediately upon starting the game if the shows only had one season left. Pay-per-view deals, can, of course, be negotiated at any time.[/QUOTE] Well I did create weekly medium-sized events for RAW and ECW for Monday and Tuesday, respectively, to get me through til I get new TV contracts. Thanks for the help guys.

Archived