What The Hell? It's RSW!

I'm a kid in high school. Haven't done much, never really wanted to. I like wrestling. A lot. I've got a job, that I can save some good money at. What do all these things have to do with one another? I opened a wrestling promotion yesterday, called Real Stars Wrestling. No one knows we exist except those we hired. They do know. We have a show a month, in... wherever'll take us. We're in the United States, Tri-State Region. Can going from nothing to everything be achived? Maybe. Let's find the f*** out. (Note: This dynasty is just a lark. I love doing this kind of s***, but have a real short attention span, so expect bad write-ups, and little interest. Maybe a bit like Welcome To The Coastal Zone! Except with less prestige. And possibility of success. Woo!) Oh, you guys might just like a roster: [U]Main Event[/U] [H]Joss Thompson [F]Frankie Dee [H]Amber Allen [U]Upper Midcard[/U] [F]Kashmir Singh [H]Nomad [H]Al Coleman [H]Mark Smart [H]Thomas Morgan [U]Midcard[/U] [F]Cal Sanders [F]Ginko Kuroda [F]Shiori Jippensha [H]Tempest Appleby [U]Lower Midcard[/U] [F]Stretch The Chicken Boy [H]Etsuko Arihyoshi [H]Alan Parent [U]Openers[/U] [H]Tempest Appleby [F]Japanese Phoenix [U]Backstage Staff[/U] Announcer: Tommy Tyler Colour Commentator: Jay Copeland (User Character, Average Skills) Referee: Jonathan Taylor Road Agent: Assorted Wrestler of the Moment (Usually Joss Thompson or Cal Sanders) Authority Figure: Buttercup

[CENTER]RSW Start Your Engines Sunday, January (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (8 Fans)[/CENTER] 1 - Our resident announce team of Lee Bambino and Jay Copeland announce the fact that there is going to be an Eight Man Tournament to determine the first ever RSW Real Champion (Main Event Title) And, the entire first round will be held TONIGHT. (D-) 2 - Frankie Dee vs. Ginko Kuroda Two good technical workers square off here. Ginko puts up a good fight, especially as the only woman here is RSW, but Frankie Dee picks up the eventual victory by submission. That white facepaint does look badass, as well. (D-) 3 - Cal Sanders vs. Raphael Another good technical match. Sanders is unknown to American audiences, and Raphael hasn't gotten the break he needs. Yeah, liking working here's gonna give it to him. Cal Sanders wins the match with the Leap of Faith. You can figure out yourselves what that is. (D-) 4 - Thomas Morgan Hype Thomas Morgan comes out, and hypes up the fact that he's in the tournament, and he'll be facing Rafael Ruiz up next. Now, the fans don't know who Rafael Ruiz is, and they don't know why Thomas Morgan is speaking. They respond with boredom. Yes, a new high! (F) 5 - Thomas Morgan vs. Rafael Ruiz What do you think happens here? We just stuck Thomas Morgan in an interview, and he's a great wrestler for this scene. And, he LOSES. NOT. Thomas Morgan hits the Trademark Slam for the pinfall win. (D-) 6 - Kashmir Singh vs. Warren Technique The final match of the first round is the worst, of course. But these two put on an okay match, nothing terrible here. Kashmir Singh hits a very nice Superplex, showcasing his great strength. He then pins Warren for the victory. (E+) 7, 8 - Match Announcements In case our audience, all twelve of them, are idiots, we tell them that next show, Frankie Dee will take on Cal Sanders, and Thomas Morgan will face Kashmir Singh. Yeah! See ya next time, true believers. (E-, E-) Overall Show Rating: E+ Raised our popularity. We lost $964 dollars this month. Damn. That's not a good start at all. I switched our production to Internet, see if that'll make a difference.

[CENTER]RSW Weekend Warriors Sunday, Febuary (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (12 Fans)[/CENTER] 1 - Frankie Dee vs. Cal Sanders A good match here, with both men giving it their all. Cal Sanders and Frankie Dee are both faces though, so that's a problem I suppose. But in the end, it doesn't matter, as Dee takes Cal down. (D-) 2 - Match Announcement A match announcement is made. The four losers from last month's show (Ginko Kuroda, Raphael, Rafael Ruiz, and Warren Technique) will go 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 tonight, for the RSW Tri-State Championship! We will see our first champions this very night! (F) 3 - Thomas Morgan Attack Kashmir Singh is walking out of the tunnel when he is attacked from behind by "Trademark" Thomas Morgan. Morgan beats Kashmir down, then drags him up the ramp, and tosses him in the ring. He tells the ref to ring the bell, and he does. (F) 4 - Thomas Morgan vs. Kashmir Singh Kashmir does his damndest, but there's really nothing he can do. The savage beating he took before this match had even begun just keeps him from mounting any offense. Despite his legendary conditioning and stamina, Thomas Morgan is able to put away Kashmir Singh with the Trademark Slam. (D) 5 - Ginko Kuroda vs. Warren Technique vs. Rafael Ruiz vs. Raphael --RSW Tri-State Championship-- The first title match in RSW history takes place here, under elimination style rules. Warren Technique is the first to go, as Ginko rolls him up just after the ringing of the bell. The remaining three competitors go at it for a while, but then Raphael hits a beautiful cross body block for the pin on Ginko Kuroda. The final two competitors, both named some variation of "Raphael," square off now. They lock up, but Rafael Ruiz is able to take Raphael down and lock in an excruciating Ruiz Stretch. There's no where for Raphael to go, and he taps. Rafael Ruiz is the first-ever RSW Tri-State Regional Champion! (D-) 6 - A graphic flashes on the screen, highlighting the fact that we'll see Thomas Morgan vs. Frankie Dee for the RSW Real Championship at the next show. The crowd yawns in unision. (F+) Overall Show Rating: D- Better, better, on both rating and cost. Only 352 dollars lost this month. We'll downshift to a half-hour next month, it'll probably help. I don't want to default before I've even begun!

[QUOTE=Air Styles;236667](Note: This dynasty is just a lark. I love doing this kind of s***, but have a real short attention span, so expect bad write-ups, and little interest. Maybe a bit like Welcome To The Coastal Zone! Except with less prestige. And possibility of success. Woo!)[/QUOTE] ... Zounds, methinks I have been zinged! :)

[CENTER]RSW In Like A Lion Sunday, March (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (13 Fans)[/CENTER] 1 - A video plays, hyping the first-ever RSW Real Title match between Thomas Morgan and Frankie Dee, tonight! (F) 2 - Rafael Ruiz vs. Kashmir Singh --RSW Tri-State Championship-- A good match, but these two don't click in the ring. They go at it well still, and Kashmir Singh does look damn good in the match. However, Rafael Ruiz is the champ for a reason (he's cheap and relatively good) and he picks up the victory here with the Ruiz Stretch. (D-) 3 - Thomas Morgan vs. Frankie Dee --RSW Real Championship-- A match worthy of the first ever RSW Real Title match. These two put on a really good show, and the "crowd" seems to be in to it. They go back and forth, back and forth with several near-falls, but in the end, Frankie Dee comes out victorious, and is crowned the first ever RSW Real Champion. (D) 4 - Frankie Dee Celebrates Frankie Dee celebrates in the ring with his title as the "crowd" cheers. (F) Overall Show Rating: D- We promise to only do a half-hour show once every three months. We need the cash. Actually, now that I look at it, we're just gonna skip a month next month. We can't afford it. Only 635 dollars left in the bank. So a month off for the "talent," Yay! See ya in May, True Believers!

Honestly........... I kind of like this. I like the whole concept of being in school, watching the money like an allowance (take the month off, to build that allowance up kids!!). Then come back in May and have some more fun. Sounds like a "True" backyard wrestling adventure. I love it!

[CENTER]RSW Avenger May, Sunday (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (12 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Cal Sanders vs. Tempest Appleby Tempest Appleby wanted some work, so here ya go bud. You get to perform in front of twelve rabid RSW fans. Do twelve people count as fans? Anyway, Cal Sanders takes the match, as he's more over. I didn't set the result. (D) 2 - Rafael Ruiz "Promo" We have Rafael Ruiz come out and stand in the center of the ring, prominently displaying his RSW Tri-State Championship. He's nothing on the microphone, so this gets his point across better we feel. Finally, someone backstage figures out what's going on, and runs down the aisle. It's Kashmir Singh! (F-) 3 - Kashmir Singh vs. Rafael Ruiz --RSW Tri-State Championship-- Oh wait, these two don't click. We just did this. Oh well, it served it's purpose. Ruiz gets Kashmir down into the Ruiz Stretch, which is the most feared move in all of Real Stars Wrestling. It is also the only move whose name I can remember consistently. Kashmir struggles, but then taps out. (D-) 4 - Thomas Morgan Wants A Rematch! Thomas Morgan walks out to the center of the ring. He calls out Frankie Dee, saying that his loss two months ago was a fluke, and that he is the rightful RSW Real Champion. He challenges Frankie to a rematch, right here, right now! Frankie Dee comes out and accepts the challenge. (F+) 5 - Frankie Dee vs. Thomas Morgan --RSW Real Championship-- A good main event quality match. These two go at it hard, and the "crowd" seems to appreciate it. Thomas Morgan seems to gain control of the match, and the "crowd" whips itself into a frenzy about what could be the first ever title change here. But no! A Superkick from no where by Frankie Dee to retain the gold! (D) Overall Show Rating: D- Several things happened in the Real World this past two months. [LIST] [*]Phenomenal E broke his neck at a 4C show, he's out for a long time. [*]We cut Danny Patterson, and hired Alan Parent and Davis Wayne Newton [*]We changed the mainstream level in our product from Low to High, as hopefully that'll give us more money each month. [*]We now have 536 dollars in the bank. Yay! [*]See ya next month, true believers! [/LIST]

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;236708]Honestly........... I kind of like this. I like the whole concept of being in school, watching the money like an allowance (take the month off, to build that allowance up kids!!). Then come back in May and have some more fun. Sounds like a "True" backyard wrestling adventure. I love it![/QUOTE] Seconded, I like the approach as well. It'd be quite interesting to have a little story bridge between the shows considering how long they're set apart, nothing major, even if it was just a little fluff on picking workers to use or what some of the cash is spent on. Good start though, the shows have a good 'feel' about them. Also broken neck... sucks for Phenomenal E :(

Agh, Homework. The bane of the existence of every single red-blooded youth in the history of Earth. Or, that's at least what I tell myself as I goof off instead of doing the oh-so essential evil work. As I sit there, reading my Pro Wrestling Insider, which has a paragraph blurb about RSW. (Under the heading WTF?) I checked out what was happening in the so-called "competition." Supreme Wrestling Federation (International) SWF World Heavyweight: Runaway Train (10 Defenses) SWF North American: Angry Gilmore (1 Defense) SWF Shooting Star: Kid Toma (8 Defenses) SWF World Tag Team: Sexual Aggression (3 Defenses) Train was still messing up the SWF Main events, and just defeated Groucho Bling to retain his title in a B- match. The two [I]must[/I] have chemistry, right? Right? Gilmore has two titles around his waist and it's well deserved I feel. Total Championship Wrestling: (Cult) TCW World Heavyweight: Genghis Rahn (0 Defenses) TCW International: Texas Pete (8 Defenses) TCW All Action: Chance Fortune (19 Defenses) TCW World Tag Team: The Machines (3 Defenses) Genghis Rahn just beat Tommy Cornell this very Sunday, to end the man's latest reign. 19 Defenses for Chance Fortune? My lord! Danger and Extreme Violence Wrestling: (Cult) DAVE Unified: Eddie Peak (6 Defenses) DAVE Brass Knuckles: Jack Giederoyc (10 Defenses) DAVE Tag Team: The New Jersey Devils (3 Defenses) No changes here since January. Wow, The New Jersey Devils, and therefore Tank Bradley, still have a belt?! For the love of GOD. North of The Border Pro Wrestling: (National) NOTBPW Canadian: Sean McFly (10 Defenses) NOTBPW Unlimited Action: The Natural (0 Defenses) NOTBPW Tag Team: The Can-Am Blondes (1 Defense) The Stone Siblings won the Ed Henson Memorial Cup. No surprise there. Other Notable Happenings: - Plague and Fox Mask Win the CZCW Tag Team Belts. - Rolling Johnny Stones wins the 21CW World Title. - Stevie Stoat wins their midcard belt. - Sensational Ogiwara won her Eighth 5SSW World Title. Now, other stuff happened, but me being one of today's ADD addled youth with naturally no attention span, I snapped the magazine shut and went to look at the roster. Changing the product around should give us more sponsorship money. The former owner of Lethal Dosage Wrestling taught me that. Stories... Stories were something we need to work on. For now, things are just grouped in big unchained ones with the contenderships in each story. One for The Real Title, one for the Tri-State, and one for everyone else. The roster was stable until a hot prospect hit the market, or we grow in size. The free agent pool, as it stands now, we've picked pretty much clean. Oh SHI- The Homework! Gotta Go!

[CENTER]RSW Code Red Saturday, June (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (9 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Alan Parent vs. Ginko Kuroda Alan Parent makes his debut here in Real Stars Wrestling against the female of the group, Ginko Kuroda. Also, Ginko is a very solid technical worker, and makes a solid greeter for Mr. Parent. She is unable to come up with the victory though, and Alan Parent gets the win. (D-) 2 - Davis Wayne Newton vs. Cal Sanders Another debut here. But that's not the story. These two men, two men who aren't even in the main event here in RSW, put on the best match to date here. These two took the crowd to new levels as they put on a show that'll be talked about for a long while. Davis Wayne Newton hits the Fisherman's Suplex for the victory. (D+!!!) 3 - Davis Wayne Newton Challenge Davis calls out Rafael Ruiz, saying that he's coming for the RSW Tri-State Championship. Watch out audience, those two workers might tear the damn roof off the Weston when they hook up. (F+) 4 - Rafael Ruiz vs. Warren Technique --RSW Tri-State Championship-- A simple squash here really, as Ruiz blows through Warren. I mean, we give Technique a little offense, but it is of no consequence, as once Rafael Ruiz locks in the Ruiz Stretch, it's all over. Really, it's all over. Believe us. DO IT. (D-) 5 - Frankie Dee vs. Raphael --RSW Real Championship-- A good match, not as good as the epic between Cal and Davis, but a good match nevertheless. Raphael looks good with Frankie Dee in the ring, as the two have similar styles and abilities. Frankie Dee retains with a Superkick. (D) 6 - Raphael Post-Match Beatdown As Frankie Dee celebrates, Raphael sneaks up behind him. Raphael floors the champ, and sets several big boots to him. He wants a rematch next month at No Regrets, and he better damn get one! (F) Overall Show Rating: D! D! D! D! HAHAHA. We're on our way, baby! RSW News: [LIST] [*]The new mainstream level helps the finances, as we basically break even. We now have 511 dollars in the bank. [*]We earned five, count them, five merchandising dollars this week. Yet, we payed 153 dollars in cost. Anyway we can help this? [*]Maybe outsourcing to China? [*]Ash Campbell entered wrestling, we planned to take a look at what he wanted, pricewise. [*]Next Month's event will be called No Regrets, and Frankie Dee vs. Raphael is signed. So is DVN vs. Rafael Ruiz! [*]See ya next time, True Believers! [/LIST]

[CENTER]RSW No Regrets Saturday, July (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (9 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Tempest Appleby vs. Kashmir Singh A good match between two cheap workers with talent. The indy dream of dreams! The men get a couple of minutes to showcase their abilities, and Kashmir makes the most of it, pinning the Apple-Man. (D-) 2 - Raphael Taunt Raphael comes out to the center of the ring, and taunts Frankie Dee about what is sure to be his eminent defeat, tonight in this very ring. There will be a new champion, here tonight. (F+) 3 - Thomas Morgan vs. Ginko Kuroda Technical, technical, technical. It's what we do. And with a roster of approximately eleven wrestlers, you get to see your favorites each and every month. Yay! Thomas Morgan hits the Trademark Slam for the victory. Hey, I remembered another move name! (D-) 4 - Rafael Ruiz vs. Davis Wayne Newton --RSW Tri-State Championship-- A damn good match. Davis Wayne seems to be able to work wonders, and I praise him for it. As I need someone to praise. The match is open, the action goes back and forth. Ruiz struggles to put on the Ruiz Stretch. As we all know, once it's locked in, it's all over. But the Stretch is reversed! Fisherman's Suplex! We have a new champion! (D) 5 - Frankie Dee vs. Raphael --RSW Real Championship-- Hmm, one new champion already tonight. Raphael said in his promo that there'd be a new champ tonight. He's already right, so what do you think happens in this match? Yeah, you're right. Frankie Dee retains his gold with a superkick, and Raphael once again goes down. (D) Overall Show Rating: D- How is that a D-? HOW. Stupid angles. RSW News: [LIST] [*]Money's tight here, as we lost 223 dollars this month. [*]We're gonna skip August to make it up thanks to our wonderful sponsors. [*]We love you guys! [*]Hugs for all the random people giving us money! [*]Anyway, the next event's called School's Back. [*]And, Davis Wayne Newton vs. Rafael Ruiz: The Rematch headlines the card! [*]Yeah, no world title match. [*]Instead... Raphael vs. Thomas Morgan: Number One Contender Match! [*]Whooo! [*]See ya next month, true believers! [/LIST]

[CENTER]RSW School's Back Saturday, September (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (39 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Kashmir Singh vs. Warren Technique A good opener, as these two are solid in-ring talents. Kashmir probably is the only one that has real top of the card potential, but Warren Technique is not bad, and can put on credible matches. That's all this is, a credible opening match. Kashmir Singh gets the victory. (D-) 2 - Davis Wayne Newton Taunt Davis Wayne Newton comes to the center of the ring with a microphone. He taunts Rafael Ruiz, saying he's the RSW Tri-State Champion, and that's not gonna change. But he wants to make things interesting. Since he's sick of looking at Rafael, he wants to make this a Loser Leaves Town match! And it is accepted! (E-) [I]E-?[/I] 3 - Davis Wayne Newton vs. Rafael Ruiz --RSW Tri-State Championship-- A good match, but it is destined to be the last time these two hook up in a RSW ring. Rafael Ruiz wanted over 400 dollars to extend his deal, and therefore, he's out the door. Too expensive for us. That means Davis Wayne Newton retains with a Fisherman's Suplex. (D) 4 - Cal Sanders Wants In! Cal Sanders walks out and says he wants in to the Number One Contenders match! And by god, the "Leaping Lumberjack" is gonna get his! (F) 5 - Raphael vs. Thomas Morgan vs. Cal Sanders A good match here, but it's the last of it's kind once again. Raphael wanted too much to resign, and gets the boot as well. Too bad, we had plans for the man. Cal Sanders gets the victory and becomes Number One Contender. (D) Overall Show Rating: D- RSW News: [LIST] [*]Rafael Ruiz and Raphael are the only two to leave RSW, everyone else was cheap enough to resign. [*]We lost 389 dollars this month. [*]I think we're gonna run 2-3 months in a row, then take one off, due to the cash. [*]Or rise in size, that'd help too. [*]We'll see. [/LIST] Here's a bit of a report on the overness of RSW: We're at 6.2 in the Tri-State Area, and at 1.2 anywhere else in the world, due to our Internet webcasts. Yay, Internet Webcasts! See you next month, True Believers!

[CENTER]RSW Pumpkins Are Orange Saturday, October (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (34 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Mark Smart vs. Nomad Mark Smart makes his oh-so-needed debut here, while taking on the 4C Enigma that is Nomad. Who is also making his debut. Just wanted to clear that up. The winner of the match is Mark, as he hits a nice move to pin Nomie. (D-) 2 - Davis Wayne Newton Open Challenge Davis Wayne Newton comes to the center of the ring. He goes into a long diatribe about how he is the best wrestler in Real Stars Wrestling, and how he is an unbeatable champion. In fact, he is so unbeatable that he is willing to put his title on the line against anyone in the entire world who wants a shot. Who wants one? (F+) 3 - Dave Hill Answers! Dave Hill's a randomly generated worker who's quite gifted technically. He's also got raw charisma, but no mic skills whatsoever. But he's talented and cheap! Woo! He says he wants to take on the Triple Threat, and it'll happen right. now. (F+) 4 - Davis Wayne Newton vs. Dave Hill --RSW Tri-State Championship-- Wow. Either Davis Wayne is god, or Dave Hill quite the worker. Once again, The Triple Threat puts on one hell of a match, and Dave Hill seems to match him step for step. In fact, he seems to be gaining control of the match, when Davis Wayne grabs his title, and heads to the back, allowing himself to be counted out. He retains his title, but loses the match. (D+) 5 - Hype Video A hype video plays on the screen, saying that Cal Sanders will go one-on-on with Frankie Dee tonight in this very ring. And, it'll be for the RSW Real Championship! (F) 6 - Frankie Dee vs. Cal Sanders --RSW Real Championship-- Damn. DAMN. These two don't click in the ring. Yet, they're able to put on a very solid match, one that most of the undercard would love to have. Imagine if they had neutral, or even good chemistry! Damn. Frankie Dee retains with the superkick. (D) Overall Show Rating: D- RSW News: [LIST] [*]Roster page's been updated. [*]Our former referee, Chad Brent, wanted 300 dollars an apperance. [*]Um... No. [*]Up to 7.0 in the Tri-State Area, lovely. [*]Next month's event is titled Thanksgiving for Real. [*]See ya next month, True Believers! [/LIST]

[CENTER]RSW Thanksgiving For Real Saturday November (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (40 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Nomad vs. Cal Sanders Wow, Cal Sanders seem to be able to get a really good match out of [I]anyone.[/I] Nomad's a solid all-arounder, but nothing extremely special. But Sanders takes him to one of the best matches in RSW history. I can't believe this one. (D+) 2 - Kashmir Singh vs. Thomas Morgan Two good workers face off, and they put on an okay match. Not as good as the last one, but not bad either. Thomas Morgan picks up the victory in this match by reversing a powerbomb into the Trademark Slam. (D) 3 - Dave Hill walks out. He calls out Davis Wayne Newton, saying that he was going to win the RSW Tri-State Championship last month, and only him running away prevented this. So you've gotta give him a rematch man! (E+) 4 - Davis Wayne Newton Refuses The Triple Threat comes out to a chorus of boos. He refuses the challenge, saying there's no way that he's gonna give another shot to a man of the stature of Dave Hill, and especially not tonight. So sorry folks, but you aren't seeing the Triple Threat tonight. (E) 5 - Buttercup Makes It So Buttercup comes out, and says she is the assistant to the director to The Higher Power, and she's decided that Davis Wayne WILL defend his title against Dave Hill, in this very ring, TONIGHT. (E) 6 - Davis Wayne Newton vs. Dave Hill --RSW Tri-State Championship-- Another very good match between two very solid workers. They go all out, and once again Dave Hill seems to be gaining the advantage, but Davis Wayne Newton grabs the ring bell and hits Dave Hill over the head with it, causing Jonathan to call for the DQ. Once again, Davis Wayne Newton retains, but not by winning cleanly. Overall Show Rating: D RSW News: [LIST] [*]40 Fans?! We're on our way! [*]We have to take next month off, but we'll be back in January! [*]We could use some more main eventers... [*]Up to 7.8 in the Tri-State area, oh hell yeah! [*]See ya next month, true believers! [/LIST]

I need to ask you guys something I've been thinking about. The use of randomly-generated workers in this dynasty. The ones who show up fresh out of development are often better then the ones in the promotion. Do you think I should sign and make use of them? Please post your responses here.

Ah, math class. The very bane of my existence for one hour each and every day from Monday to Friday. Joy of all joys. Blah, blah, blah. Today, we're reading from the textbook while the teacher drones on and on about... hell, I don't even know what she's saying anymore. I slink down in my chair and sneak the latest edition of Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine behind my book. Yeah, I'm that corny, but I'm also that smart. Hmm, the 2007 end of the year awards... Wrestler of The Year: Nobuatsu Tatsuko Young Wrestler of The Year: Wolf Hawkins Veteran Wrestler of The Year: Danger Kumasaka Female Wrestler of The Year: Sensational Ogiwara Promotion of The Year: SWF (Wow.) Most Improved Promotion This Year: DAVE Match of The Year: Sean McFly d. Jeremy Stone (A*, NOTBPW Big City Brawl) Show of The Year: PGHW Night of WRESTLING Top 10 Workers: [LIST=1] [*]Yoshimi Mushahashibo [*]Nobuatsu Tatsuko [*]Jeremy Stone [*]Dan Stone Jr. [*]R.K. Hayes [*]Eisaku Kunomasu [*]Duane Stone [*]Shuji Inukai [*]Buddy Garner [*]Mito Miwa [/LIST] And, today Sam Keith announced his retirement. A good year in the world of wrestling, and a beginning year for RSW. Stay with us in the years to come as we continue our march to the top of the business.

[CENTER]RSW Start Your Engines Saturday January 2008 (Week 4) The Weston Gymnasium (38 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Dave Hill vs. Ginko Kuroda Ginko Kuroda returns to action here against Dave Hill, who's been on a roll since joining RSW. And Ginko's a real good wrestler, but she isn't the one to beat Dave Hill here. The match goes in the favor of Dave Hill. (D-) 2 - Dave Hill Calls Out Davis Wayne Newton Dave Hill grabs a microphone and accuses The Triple Threat of ducking him, that he is the rightful RSW Tri-State Champion, and that he is challenging him to a match next month at Weekend Warriors. Yeah! (E) 3 - Kashmir Singh vs. Christian Price Hmm, this might be it for Christian Price. He's only good with Kashmir, and these two don't click, so he's out here. I'll hire the new chick on the block, Amber Allen to take his place. Okay, Kashmir wins the match btw. (E) 4 - Cal Sanders vs. Mark Smart Good match, nothing great but nothing horrible either. These two put on a nice match that kills time. And, they're both inexpensive workers, so that's a good thing as well. Cal Sanders takes it. (D-) 5 - Thomas Morgan Challenges Frankie Dee "Trademark" Thomas Morgan challenges Frankie Dee to another match for the RSW Real Title. Frankie Dee comes out, and says that he's a fighting champ, and is always willing to take on anyone, anywhere. (E-) 6 - Frankie Dee vs. Thomas Morgan --RSW Real Championship-- Good match once again, nice main event. These two put another notch in their series, as Morgan takes the advantage early, but out of nowhere Frankie Dee nails him with a Superkick, and gets the win. (D) Overall Show Rating: D- Good show again. RSW News: [LIST] [*]Davis Wayne Newton is now the highest-paid worker on the roster, with a 200 dollar PPA deal. [*]Expect less of him. [*]Show raised popularity, and we seem to be getting over, at least a little. [*]Next show: Mark Smart vs. Tempest Appleby, Amber Allen debuts. [*]See ya next month, true believers! [/LIST]

[CENTER]RSW Weekend Warriors Sunday, Week 4, Febuary 2008 The Weston Gymnasium (43 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Buttercup Announces The Main Event Buttercup comes out, and says that tonight, we'll see Frankie Dee versus Nomad, mano y mano in the four-sided circle for the RSW Real Championship! Yay! (E) 2 - Mark Smart vs. Tempest Appleby Yeah, it took me this long to put this match together. The only two real high-fliers in this promotion go one-on-one here, in a good but not great battle. The match goes back and forth until Mark Smart hits the Smart Bomb for the 1-2-3. (D-) 3 - Thomas Morgan Open Challenge Thomas Morgan is angry with the fact that he's not in the main event. He says it's such a shame that the fans will miss out on the "Trademark," and so he's gonna fix that. Anyone who thinks they can hang with Thomas Morgan can come get some, right now! (E+) 4 - Thomas Morgan vs. Amber Allen Amber Allen shows her acceptance of the challenge by running down the stage into the center of the ring and nailing Trademark with one hell of a right hand. Wow, Thomas Morgan has [I]really[/I] bad reflexes if he couldn't block that blow! They go back and forth in a match that turns into a technical showdown. Oh, and they have great chemistry! Hooray! Amber Allen takes it with a suprise rollup. (D) 5 - Thomas Morgan Is Mad. As Amber Allen celebrates in the center of the ring, Thomas Morgan attacks her from behind, hitting the Trademark Slam. He stalks off as Amber rolls around in the center of the ring, clearly in pain. Wow, what brutality by Morgan! (E-) 6 - Cal Sanders vs. Ginko Kuroda A good match between two solid workers. Not as good as the last one, but these two don't have chemistry to aid them, just good old wrestling ability. The match is open, and Cal Sanders comes out on top. (D-) 7 - Frankie Dee vs. Nomad --RSW Real Championship-- More chemistry! Wow, after none in the first bunch of shows, two good sets of news in one night! Still, the match isn't as awesome as it could have been, as Nomad has little momentum at the moment. That's why we chucked him in the main event! But, he can't get any momentum here as Frankie Dee rocks his world with the SUPAKICK! (D) Overall Show Rating: D- D-! Drat. RSW News: [LIST] [*]We've got 186 dollars in the bank, looks like we're gonna have to scrimp next month. [*]But then it's a month off, and the finances recover. [*]The next show will be back to Sunday. [*]Our popularity is now up to 9.4 in the Tri-State Area! That means we're gonna hit Small very soon! [*]Yay! [*]See ya next time, true believers! [/LIST]

[CENTER]RSW In Like A Lion Sunday, Week 4, March 2008 The Weston Gymnasium (31 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Ginko Kuroda vs. Alan Parent Apparently, the crowd is starting to dislike Alan Parent. That can't be good for business. The match suffers too, as these two should be able to put on a better match then this one, but they don't here. Ginko gets the win. (E) 2 - Nomad and Frankie Dee Argue Nomad and Frankie Dee bump into each other backstage, and start to argue. Nomad says he should have won last time, and that Frankie Dee didn't deserve the belt around his waist. Frankie Dee challenges him to put his money where his mouth is, and offers to take him one-on-one, tonight! 3 - Cal Sanders vs. Warren Technique Another disappointing match from Technique. I always think the guy's gonna perform better then he does, and he never succeeds. Today he was paired with Cal Sanders, a guys who's been able to do no wrong recently. But he does here, and I think it's because of Warren. Cal gets the pinfall victory with the Leap of Faith. (E+) 4 - Thomas Morgan is Pissed! "Trademark" Thomas Morgan comes to the center of the ring, and he's all mad about how he got beat by Amber Allen, who is a nobody with nothing to her name. Plus, she's a she! There is no way that this lightning strikes twice, so he challenges Amber to a rematch right now! (E) 5 - Amber Allen vs. Thomas Morgan If you haven't guessed, Amber Allen is not the strongest speaker, so we just have her come out and kick ass. Specifically, Thomas Morgan's ass, as for the second straight show, she beats the Trademark, this time with a Northern Lights Suplex. (D+) 6 - Frankie Dee vs. Nomad --RSW Real Championship-- This comes from the argument earlier, but the match isn't as good, even with the hype. They go back and forth, but Nomad gets winded so quickly he's gasping for air by the eighth minute. That leaves Frankie to carry the match, and while he's not bad, he's not great either. But he's good enough to get the win and the defense here. Overall Show Rating: D- Almost to Small. RSW News: [LIST] [*]If you're wondering where Davis Wayne Newton is, he's at NOTBPW. They signed him to a written deal, and he left in between shows. [*]Dammnit! [*]So, the RSW Tri-State Title is officially vacant, and will be put up for grabs in a tournament next month. [*]Yay! [*]Also, Dave Hill was snapped up by SWF, and sent to development. [*]If he gets called up, we'll grab him, as they've since fallen to cult. [*]But Jack Bruce is the world champ, so anything is possible. [*]See ya next month, true believers! [/LIST] RSW Tri-State Championship Tournament Bracket Kashmir Singh vs. Nomad Warren Technique vs. ??? Thomas Morgan vs. Cal Sanders Amber Allen vs. Ginko Kuroda

[CENTER]RSW Avenger Sunday, Week 4, May 2008 The Weston Gymnasium (65 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Kashmir Singh vs. Nomad Can anyone guess why this is the first match on the card? Anyone, anyone at all? It's because... we like these guys so much, we want y'all to see 'em. Yup, that's our story, and we're sticking to it. Nomad wins to advance to Round 2. (D) 2 - Warren Techniqe vs.... JOSS THOMPSON Yes, Joss Thompson is the newest wrestler here in Real Stars Wrestling, and the highest-paid. 325 per folks, we better hit Small tonight. A good match, despite Technique's rating killing ability. His contract's up, I doubt it'll be renewed. Thompson gets the victory. (D-) 3 - Thomas Morgan vs. Cal Sanders A good match between two solid opponents. Seems like we've already done this one, and we have, but it's a good match. And we need them badly. Thomas Morgan goes for the Trademark Slam, but Cal Sanders reverses hits a huge suplex to Leap Of Faith combo for the pinfall victory. (D) 4 - Amber Allen vs. Ginko Kuroda The girls square off here, and the match is good. Real good. We think that Amber is a real find, and Ginko's able to put on a good one with anyone out there on the roster. Except maybe Warren Technique. But she can't get the victory here as Amber Allen wins with the Northern Lights Suplex. (D) 5 - Mark Smart Promo [COLOR="Sienna"]"Frankie Dee, the powers that be have decided I am the man to challenge for your RSW Real Championship tonight, here in the Weston Gymnasium! (Small Pop. Real Small.) Now, I know you're the champ and all that, and have never been defeated here in RSW. But I've got one thing you don't. Smarts. My name, is Mark Freakin Smart, and that means I'm Smart enough to take your title tonight!"[/COLOR] (E) 6 - Nomad vs. Joss Thompson This match was a tough decision. Do we let the man who has great chemistry with our champ move on and gain momentum and overness? Or do we go with the biggest signing in our history. Yeah, I know that's sad. In the end, we went with Thompson. As neither Allen or Sanders can brawl for crap. (D) 7 - Cal Sanders vs. Amber Allen Wow, these two are damn good in the ring, and I mean [I]damn[/I] good. One of the best matches in RSW history here, and once again Cal Sanders is involved. He seems to do that a lot. Anyway, Cal Sanders hits the Leap of Faith to move on to the finals. (D+) 8 - Frankie Dee Responds [COLOR="Sienna"]"Mark Smart, Marcus Smart. Tick tock, tick tock, the clock ticks. Defeated, you are. Know it not, you do. But The White Angel does know. Tonight, he retains."[/COLOR] (E) [I]Anyone who figures out what this is, post it and gain forcechlorians![/I] 9 - Joss Thompson vs. Cal Sanders --RSW Tri-State Championship-- A good match to end our first ever tournament. I mean, our first ever one-night tournament. Damn, we're copying ourselves already. But the match is solid, and Joss Thompson looks to pick up the victory. But for the second time tonight, Cal Sanders reverses the likely victory into a pin. Ladies and Gentlemen, your new RSW Tri-State Champion, Cal Sanders! (D) 10 - Frankie Dee vs. Mark Smart --RSW Real Championship-- Throw the title on someone with no build up, will we? No, no we won't. Mark isn't quite ready for a title run here, especially with Tempest Appleby being the only other real flier here in RSW. But this match is solid, although I don't know if that's due to Mark Smart, or Frankie Dee. My guess is the latter. As you may have guessed, Frankie Dee retains with da supakick. (D) Overall Show Rating: D D! Hah. RSW News: [LIST] [*]Yes, we've gone with live speech for promos. [*]Damn charactarization lovers. Eat this! [*]Some new wrestlers are on their way in, as we... [*]ROSE TO SMALL SIZE! WOOOOOO! [*]OH HELL YEAH! [*]By.... 1 tenth of a point. [*]Our popularity in the Tri-State Area is 11.1. All f***ing right. [*]So, meet the newbies next time. [*]And watch this space for something we call RSW Hotline. [*]See ya next time, true believers! [/LIST]

[CENTER]RSW Code Red Saturday, Week 4, June 2008 The Weston Gymnasium (114 Fans) [/CENTER] 1 - Ginko Kuroda vs. Shiori Jippensha Two Japanese Chicks enter, one Japanese Chick leaves. We here at RSW like Japanese women. Not in that way. Well, yes in that way, but that's not what we're referring to. They work cheap, and are effective. Not in that way. Dammit. Ginko Kuroda wins with a rollup. (D) 2 - Joss Thompson Self-Hype [COLOR="Red"]"Finally, The Complete Package, has come back to America! I like the sound of that. Weeeel, I just want to let y'all know back there, especially you Frankie Dee, that I'm gunning for you. So be ready, because when you face the Complete Package, there's nothing you can do."[/COLOR] (D+) 3 - Cal Sanders vs. Amber Allen --RSW Tri-State Championship-- Good match, good match. These two put on a good show for the fans. Amber Allen is also a great find, she's cheap and seems to be very talented. We like that. A lot. But Cal Sanders wins this match with [I]the[/I] Leap Of FAITH. (D) 4 - Kashmir Singh Challenge [COLOR="Blue"]"Joss Thompson, you say you are the Complete Package. You say you are the Future of Real Stars Wrestling. I say forget you Joss Thompson. I'm Kashmir F***ing Singh Bitch, and I'm the Playa From The Himalayas, and I'm gonna beat you in this ring, right here, right now."[/COLOR] (D-) 5 - Joss Thompson Response [COLOR="Red"]"Kashmir Singh, all I have to say is it would be a damn pleasure to kick your ass in the center of this very ring. So bring it "Playa.""[/COLOR] (D) 6 - Joss Thompson vs. Kashmir Singh Wow! The best match in the HISTORY of Real Stars Wrestling. These two go at it for fifteen strong minutes, culminating with Joss Thompson taking Kashmir Singh up and hitting a delayed vertical suplex from the second rope. He then climbs to the top and hits a frog splash for the 1-2-3. (C-!!!!) Overall Show Rating: D+ D+! D+! D+ We're in the money! We're in the money! RSW News: [LIST] [*]The roster page's been updated with the most current group of RSW "Stars." [*]We have $98 dollars in the bank! Finacial Warnings, here we come! [*]Yeah! [*]See ya next month, true believers! [/LIST]

Archived