Unlicense game in Vista

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
After my hd crashed, i was able to get back in but was not able to unlicense the game, wound up rebuilding the pc without relicensing, now i want the license back, email support at Elicense and get this reply. You will need to contact Grey Dog Software for any license requests. You may contact them at [email]scott@greydogsoftware.com[/email] OR [email]arlie@greydogsoftware.com[/email] [I]Grey Dog Software's policy on reissuing a license is as follows: 1: If the item has never been relicensed, we will allow it once with a valid reason. 2: If the item has been relicensed in the past 3 months (but not often), we will state that we cannot allow a relicense with 3 months and the person is welcome to request it after that period. 3: If the item has been relicensed multiple times, we will not allow any future relicenses and that person is required to purchase another copy to continue use. Thank you,[/I] I'll try to install the game tonight and add the license, hopefully it'll let me.

Just got my reply back from Elicense, these people are a joke, next time i'll have to call them BEFORE it crashes, now i'm out a license, dont' plan on buying another game that uses Elicense, that included anything else from here. Dear customer, The product must be un-licensed before any system restores or upgrades are implemented. If we were contacted prior to the restore, we would have been able to troubleshoot the issue and get the product un-licensed. Thank you, +++++++++++++++++++++ Customer Support ViaTech Technologies, Inc. [email]support@elicense.com[/email] -----------------------------------------

Archived