I just need someone to comfirm this for me: If I have a worker on a Pay Per Appearance contract, but I don't use him on the show, meaning I dont use him on-screen, as a road agent, announcer/color commentator or member of a booking team, this means he wont get paid right? The reason is because I dont want to waste money and this worker costs a lot to use therefore I want to make sure that I dont end up paying him anyway. EDIT: Oh, and would I set him as a personality, or does it matter as long as he's not a Road Agent? While I'm at it, I received a message from my match notes stating something along the lines of this: "The announcing wasn't up to the same standard as the match, the color commentary gave the match a boost" ... How do you know which is your ann. and which is your cc? .. Is the first person out of the three considered the announcer? thanks.

So it'd probably be best if I set the worker as occasional wrestler? And if the first is announcer then wouldnt that make both the second and third color commentators? .. Like RAW would go like this: Lilian Garcia, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler (If those are still the peeps, haha havent watched RAW in forever)

[QUOTE=Extreme_Athlete33;239813]I just need someone to comfirm this for me: If I have a worker on a Pay Per Appearance contract, but I don't use him on the show, meaning I dont use him on-screen, as a road agent, announcer/color commentator or member of a booking team, this means he wont get paid right? The reason is because I dont want to waste money and this worker costs a lot to use therefore I want to make sure that I dont end up paying him anyway.[/QUOTE] EDIT: Oh, and would I set him as a personality, or does it matter as long as he's not a Road Agent? it doesn't cost anything if you don't use them *unless* you are paying them a downside as part of the contract. That means that they are guaranteed income if you don't use them. So unless your workers are being paid downsides in their contracts, you have nothing to worry about. [QUOTE=Extreme_Athlete33;239813]While I'm at it, I received a message from my match notes stating something along the lines of this: "The announcing wasn't up to the same standard as the match, the color commentary gave the match a boost" ... How do you know which is your ann. and which is your cc? .. Is the first person out of the three considered the announcer? [/QUOTE] no, whoever you have assigned as the accouncer is considered the announcer. You're suppposed to assign a commentator and announcer for shows and as such, that's how you'd know. Now if you have two announcers and one commentator, the one with the lowest skills would be the one who generated the road agent note.

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;239818]Personalities get paid every show.[/QUOTE] Are you positive about that? If so, why do they complain if you don't use them? It's annoying not having backstage workers anymore . . .

Archived