ROH - Honorbound

[FONT="Arial"][size=1][i]I figured I'd give a diary with my favorite company a go - unfortunately my HD crashed and I lost the 5-6 shows I had written up for my HGC diary and I got discouraged.[/i][/size][/FONT] [center][img]http://www.ubrnet.com/rohdiary/gfx/honorbound.png[/img][/center] Philadelphia - With Ring of Honor inking a pay-per-view deal recently, there is a short posting on rohwrestling.com [quote=rohwrestling.com] [b]Weekly Pay-Per-Views[/b] We here at Ring of Honor would like to announce that weekly pay-per-views are coming. There will still be weekend shows run, and we wish for you to join us in all of our future endeavors.[/quote]

[SIZE="1"][b]Ring of Honor Presents:[/b][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"][b]ROH Honorbound[/b][/FONT][/SIZE] Philadelphia - More news arrives from the ROH camp, as we learn that the weekly Wednesday pay-per-views will be priced at $4.95 for an hour and a half and will go by the name of Honorbound. Notes on the first card: There is a scheduled double main event, with NOAH star and current ROH World Champion Takeshi Morishima headlining one, and NOAH star KENTA in the other. Also scheduled to appear: Chris Hero, Davey Richards, Brent Albright, Claudio Castagnoli, Delirious, and 'American Dragon' Bryan Danielson.

ROH Honorbound 1, Card [SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"][b]ROH Honorbound #1: Card Listing[/b][/FONT][/SIZE] [u][b][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]Ring of Honor Women's Challenge[/FONT][/SIZE][/b][/u] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial"]Daizee Haze vs. 'The Lovely' Lacey[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial"]Delirious vs. Matt Sydal[/FONT][/SIZE] [u][b][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]Ring of Honor Tag Team Match[/FONT][/SIZE][/b][/u] [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. ? & ?[/SIZE][/FONT] [u][b][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]American Dragon Returns to Ring of Honor[/FONT][/SIZE][/b][/u] [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]Bryan Danielson vs. Mike Quackenbush[/SIZE][/FONT] [u][b][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]NOAH Challenge #1 & RoH World Title Match[/FONT][/SIZE][/b][/u] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial"]Takeshi Morishima vs. Doug Williams[/FONT][/SIZE] [u][b][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]NOAH Challenge #2[/FONT][/SIZE][/b][/u] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial"]KENTA vs. Chris Hero[/FONT][/SIZE] [b][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]Be sure to tune in on Pay-Per-View.[/FONT][/SIZE][/b] [quote=Quick Picks] Daizee Haze vs. Lacey Delirious vs. Matt Sydal Generico & Steen vs. ??? Bryan Danielson vs. Mike Quackenbush Takeshi Morishima vs. Doug Williams KENTA vs. Chris Hero[/quote] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]OOC: Predictions get a prize in the diary (Not sure what yet, possibly picking a matchup.) Tell me if you like what im doing/how you want the match/show recaps as well [PM Me][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
Ring of Honor Women's Challenge [B]Daizee Haze[/B] vs. 'The Lovely' Lacey Delirious vs. [B]Matt Sydal[/B] Ring of Honor Tag Team Match [B]Kevin Steen & El Generico[/B] vs. ? & ? American Dragon Returns to Ring of Honor [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] vs. Mike Quackenbush NOAH Challenge #1 & RoH World Title Match Takeshi Morishima vs.[B] Doug Williams[/B] NOAH Challenge #2 [B]KENTA[/B] vs. Chris Hero

Archived