WWC - The Confederation (C-Verse)

[FONT="Georgia"][I][SIZE="5"][CENTER]WWC - The World Wrestling Confederation[/CENTER][/SIZE][/I][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Showtime4Lajf/WWC/DuncanKendall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Duncan Kendall was the man who trained me for professional wrestling and got me my first booking at an indy show. He explained to me how the wrestling business works and why it works the way it does. He taught me to respect everybody from top to bottom, no matter where on the proverbial ladder I was situated. And he must've felt he taught me pretty well, as just mere weeks after my first match he came to me asking me to help him book the new promotion he had opened. He said he trusted me – and that he trusted I would do it for free as a learning experience. He had saved up around $5,000 for our starting budget as well as just shy of $5,000 from a number of local sponsors. The sponsor money was used to buy a ring, a couple of cameras and a belt, while Dunc's own money was to be used for worker salaries, renting of the venue, putting up flyers and a million other small things that go into promoting a wrestling show. Big Dunc had already contacted a few people, that he saw potential in for the roster, but since he felt that he hadn't been able to keep up with wrestling properly since his daughter was born 4 years ago he thought I should look into contacting whomever I felt would fit in to his basic scheme: A promotion which was not about the presentation but about action, simple storylines, and young, good, and to some degree, unproven talent. A Southern promotion that could be based out of the Mid-South region and eventually take over the entire Southern United States and then North America and eventually the World. Grandiose plans indeed. Dunc felt that the people in the South were sick and tired of USPW and their product and that there was a huge, largely forgotten segment of the audience that his promotion could cater to. Obviously it would take time, obviously it would be hard but it could be done. He believed it and I believed it. And that's how it got started. That's how the World Wrestling Confederation was born... [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Showtime4Lajf/WWC/WWC.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived