WWE: Black Christmas

The years 2004 and 2005, WWE went to Iraq without any hitch at all. In the year 2006, WWE's luck took a turn for the worse as Shiite forces discovered where the wrestling show would be. A Suicide Bomber exploded near the ring and there were no survivors. The effect his will have on the WWE is massive. The Wrestling world has officially lost Maria Kanellis, Jeff Hardy, Melina, Umaga, Edge, Chris Masters, Lilian Garcia, Shelton Benjamin, John Cena, Johnny Nitro, Torrie Wilson, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Vince McMahon, carlito, Bobby lashley, Kristal Marshall, Hardcore Holly, John Bradshaw Layfield, CM Punk, not to mention multiple referees and road agents. we'll keep you posted as WWE picks up the pieces, though it is pretty obvious they are not holding any more shows in 2006 after the fated December 11 tapings occurred.

Pretty unrealistic back story, if you think the WWE would even come close to going to Iraq if they weren't sure they would have great secuirty, plus were the do the holiday thing is done so far from where actual combat takes place, It just wouldn't happen, a plane crash is realistic because wrestlers fly all the time, and planes crash, but I don't think this would ever come close to happening.

[QUOTE=Raveneffect21;245094]Pretty unrealistic back story, if you think the WWE would even come close to going to Iraq if they weren't sure they would have great secuirty, plus were the do the holiday thing is done so far from where actual combat takes place, It just wouldn't happen, a plane crash is realistic because wrestlers fly all the time, and planes crash, but I don't think this would ever come close to happening.[/QUOTE] Well this past trip they was in a crossfire

[QUOTE=TracyBrooksFan;245097]Well this past trip they was in a crossfire[/QUOTE] Yeah, they do go that extra mile, weather anyone wants to believe it or not. The only thing unrealistic about the backstory so far, is the fact he said no more shows in 2006, although the explosion happened in 2007. I think this is original, and it knocks out bassically the most popular wrestler's in america.

In what may be considered the most ironic news in wrestling history, when Vince died, his will did not state Shane, Stephanie, Linda, Paul Michael Levesque or anyone for that matter to be owner of the WWE after his death, it was in limbo for a few days, then eventually went up for sale, and was bought out by his old nemesis, Ted Turner. Ted Turner has announced he will shake things in the WWE up, he is also allowing Vince's family to stay on contract.

Ted Turner entered the offices of WWE and said he was going to make some changes, so within his first week in power, Hornswoggle, Brooke, Kelly Kelly, Michael Hayes, The Coach, Dusty Rhodes, Scott Armstrong, Ron Simmons, Vickie Guerrero, Mick Foley, Sgt Slaughter, Bruce Pritchard, Todd Grisham, Steve Lombardi, and Gerald Briscoe all found themselves out of a job. Later that week, however, he was scouring out possible head bookers when he ended up calling up one of the workers he had just recently fired. [IMG]http://nation.ittefaq.com/artman/uploads/ted_turner_low.jpg[/IMG] "Hello, This ith thah American Dream Duthty Rhode th, who may I athk ith callin?" "Well Mister Rhodes, your services maybe needed, how would you like to be head booker of the WWE?" "Well, Mithter Tuhner, why are you calling it the Dubba Dubba E?" "Dusty, I was just about to correct that, From this point forward I will take the initiative and go back to my routes, the WWE is no more, I would like you, Dusty to be Head Booker of WCW." "Mithter Tuhner that ith the betht offah I have gotten in a long, loong time, I would love to head book Dubba Cee Dubba-uh!" "Well What do you say Dusty?" "Yeth, Mithter Turner!" "Good..." [IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesR/rhodes_dusty.jpg[/IMG] So, effective the day after Dusty Rhodes was instated as Head Booker, WWE was now WCW, reverting all of their titles (with the exception of ECW) back to WCW names. Many WWE workers who formally worked for WCW were reverted to WCW names, such as Triple H, now known as Terra Rysin, William Regal - Lord Steven Regal, Gregory Helms - Sugar Shane Helms, etc. [IMG]http://personal.cobleskill.edu/student/lewerjm/wcw.gif[/IMG] Just in that month Dusty Rhodes went on to sign: RVD, Raven, Molly Holly (as Mona), Alex Shelley, Christopher Daniels, Chris Hero, Justin Credible, Simon Diamond, Gail Kim, Ricky Banderas, Joey Matthews, Rob Conway, Paul Wight (as The Giant), Danny Doring, Davey Richards, Dustin Rhodes (as goldust), Rhino (as Rhyno), Chris Kanyon (as mortis), Rico Constantino, Scotty Too Hotty, Buff Bagwell, Grand Master Sexay, Nigel McGuinnes, Ray Gonzales, Brock Lesnar and Kishi (as Rikishi). Also, in that first month Dusty Rhodes released both Tazz and Roddy Piper. [IMG]http://www.allprowrestling.com/bootcamp/images/dalip_pose.jpg[/IMG] The winner of the WCW Royal Rumble was Great Khali who has decided to go for the ECW title at Wrestlemania. [IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3476/skywriterreports3005dn6.jpg[/IMG] Show of the Month was ECW on Sci-Fi, in which the main event was Chris Benoit defeating Ken Kennedy, in which ironically a fan got involved in the action and Benoit put him in the Sharpshooter. As far as titles go, Mickie James is the Women's Champion. Shannon Moore beat Kid Kash for the Cruiserweight title. Chris Benoit is The US Champion. Mike Knox and JTG won the Vacant WCW World Tag Team titles. Matt Hardy won the Intercontinental Title. Deuce and Domino are the WCW Tag Team Champions. The ECW title is vacated, due to the death of Bobby Lashley. Batista is still reigning WCW World Heavyweight Champion. Randy Orton won the vacant WWE Heavyweight title, (vacant due to the death of John Cena). I don't know about you fans, but I can't wait until next month to find out what happens in the new WCW. Will WCW survive as a national promotion or will it crack and lose popularity.

Archived