How long for the McMahon angle?

Travis

So how long do you think Vince and the WWE will run with this storyline? And if just about every media output that has put over Vince being dead starts to claim that he's alive, what type of angle do you think they'll do to try and save themselves? I personally hope that they don't sink any lower and try to do a "reserection" of Vince McMahon angle. With the sad passing of Sherri Martel, and a number of people inside the company that have a disapproval for the angle, do you think people within the company could get fed up with the nonsense, or even the fans?

WWE is using the term "presumed dead" and has said "his body or remains of yet to be found", so I doubt they'll do some stupid supernatural rising from the dead angle, though I wouldn't put anything past that fourth grade reading level writing team. This angle is probably destined for whoever takes over the "chairmanship" to be terrible at it, or maybe it's a long power struggle between McMahons and other players, only for Vince to reappear alive and well. However it plays out, you can bet the end game is Vince reappearing in dramatic fashion.

Archived