Random question involving on-loan workers and titles

Hey everyone, I just thought of a random question and figured it'd be best to ask as I'm sure someone knows... If you have a working agreement with a another company and you use a talent trade for a couple of appearances and have the worker that you borrowed for a few shows win a title, what happens when they're loan time is up? Is the title vacated? Are they still champ? Can they defend the title elsewhere? etc.. thanks in advance Brian

Yes, it becomes vacant, the same way it would if you let your champions contact expire. I very rarely put titles on loaned guys anyway, since a lot of guys Ive done it with have used their creative control to refuse to lose it. If you realy want to I suggest always signing them for 3 appearences so they dont have to lose it on the first defence.

When playing The Fall, as Fusion Pro Wrestling, I started a working agreement with Stampede. I got Christopher Daniels for three appearances (in exchange for Jeff Hardy). I gave Daniels the FPW Junior Heavyweight title on his first appearance. He successfully defended it on his second appearance. And lost it on his third appearance. But if I kept the title on him after the third appearance, the title would be vacated immediately after. As others have explained. I do so wish that, if I got a champion on loan, that I could have him defend the title in my promotion. But I can understand why that isn't possible.

Archived