DOTT Team Tournament

I'm going to run a cpu vs. cpu tournament in the same format that's used in the "4-Man Elimination Tournament" thread. There are 16 teams of 4 from the DOTT universe that will square off in elimination matches. I numbered the teams in the order I created them, then used a random number generator to create the first round. If anybody is reading, please give your predictions! [B]Round 1[/B] [I]Team AWA[/I] (Vern Gagne, Larry Hennig, Harley Race, Nick Bockwinkel) [B]vs.[/B] [I]Kings of England[/I] (Johnny Saint, The Original Kendo Nagasaki, Dynamite Kid, Davey Boy Smith) [I]The Samoans[/I] (Jimmy Snuka, Afa, Sika, Yokozuna) [B]vs.[/B] [I]The Madmen[/I] (Abdullah the Butcher, Killer Khan, The Sheik, Tiger Jeet Singh) [I]Japanese Legends[/I] (Antonio Inoki, Tiger Mask, Tatsumi Fujinami, Seiji Sakaguchi) [B]vs. [/B] [I]The Four Horsemen[/I] (Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, Tully Blanchard) [I]Team Russia[/I] (Ivan Koloff, Nikolai Volkoff, Nikita Koloff, Igor Volkoff) [B]vs.[/B] [I]Team Steam[/I] (Ricky Steamboat, Jay Youngblood, Jules Strongbow, Jay Strongbow) [I]The Von Erichs[/I] (Fritz Von Erich, Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich, David Von Erich) [B]vs.[/B] [I]Team Andre[/I] (Andre the Giant, Giant Baba, King Kong Bundy, Big John Studd) [I]Hogan and Friends[/I] (Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, Brutus Beefcake) [B]vs. [/B] [I]The Guerrero Family[/I] (Chavo Guerrero Sr., Eddie Guerrero, Hector Guerrero, Mando Guerrero) [I]The Hart Foundation[/I] (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Keith Hart, Bruce Hart) [B][vs.[/B] [I]Los Villanos[/I] (Villano I, Villano II, Villano III, Villano IV) [I]Power and Paint[/I] (Hawk, Animal, Sting, Ultimate Warrior) [B]vs. [/B] [I]The Fabulous Freebirds[/I] (Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts, Jim Garvin)

[B]Round 1[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]Team AWA[/COLOR][/I] vs. [I][COLOR="Blue"]Kings of England[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="red"]Hennig[/COLOR] applies a Boston Crab on [COLOR="Blue"]Davey[/COLOR] at 70:30, but Davey manages to escape. [COLOR="red"]Bockwinkel[/COLOR] escapes a Leg Trip Step Over Leg Lock by [COLOR="blue"]Saint[/COLOR] at 87:10. [COLOR="red"]Race[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Saint[/COLOR] at 88:10 with an Indian Deathlock. [COLOR="blue"]Kendo[/COLOR] barely kicks out of a Bridging Back Suplex by [COLOR="red"]Race[/COLOR] at 91:30. [COLOR="red"]Race[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Kendo[/COLOR] at 91:40 with a Brainbuster Suplex. [COLOR="red"]Race[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Dynamite[/COLOR] at 96:10 with an Inverted Piledriver. [COLOR="red"]Gagne[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Davey[/COLOR] at 98:10 with a Belly to Back Cradle Suplex. [I][COLOR="Red"]Team AWA[/COLOR][/I] wins! A* No members eliminated. MVP - [COLOR="Red"]Harley Race[/COLOR] This match wasn’t as close as I thought it would be. AWA stayed in control most of the way, with the Kings making a small comeback towards the end that almost led to Bockwinkel getting eliminated. But then Harley comes in and cleans house to finish them off.

[B]Round 1[/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]The Samoans[/I][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="blue"][I]The Madmen[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Sika[/COLOR] is eliminated at 33:40 by DQ after throwing [COLOR="blue"]Singh [/COLOR]over the top rope. [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Singh[/COLOR] 34:30 with a Piledriver. [COLOR="blue"]Khan[/COLOR] kicks out of an Afa Piledriver at 53:10. [COLOR="red"]Yokozuna[/COLOR] is eliminated at 73:50 when [COLOR="blue"]The Sheik[/COLOR] pins him after a missed Haystacks Elbow Drop. [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] kicks out of a Giant Samoan Drop from [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] at 75:20. [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] escapes a Tongan Death Grip from [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] at 76:20. [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] pins [COLOR="red"]Afa[/COLOR] at 78:20 after hitting the Sudanese Meat Cleaver, but [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] makes the save. [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] kicks out at the last second after missing a second Sudanese Meat Cleaver on [COLOR="red"]Afa[/COLOR]. [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] kicks out at the last second after a Piledriver from [COLOR="red"]Afa[/COLOR] at 79:50. [COLOR="blue"]The Sheik[/COLOR] has [COLOR="red"]Afa[/COLOR] in a Rolling Hammerlock at 82:30, but [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] with another save. [COLOR="red"]Afa[/COLOR] is eliminated at 87:50 by DQ for tossing [COLOR="blue"]The Sheik[/COLOR] over the top rope. [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] rushes in and immediately hits [COLOR="blue"]The Sheik[/COLOR] with a High Cross Body to eliminate him at 88:00. [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] comes in and is met with a Piledriver from [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] at 88:30, but kicks out. [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] misses a Sudanese Meat Cleaver on [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] at 90:40, but kicks out at the last second. [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] kicks out of a High Cross Body from [COLOR="red"]Snuka [/COLOR]at 91:40. [COLOR="blue"]Khan[/COLOR] kicks out of a Piledriver from [COLOR="Red"]Snuka[/COLOR] at 98:20. [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] kicks out of a Piledriver, then catches [COLOR="blue"]Khan[/COLOR] with the Tongan Death Grip to eliminate him at 101:10. Before [COLOR="red"]Snuka[/COLOR] can do anything else, [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah[/COLOR] hits the Sudanese Meat Cleaver to end the match at 101:40. [COLOR="Blue"]The Madmen[/COLOR] win! A* Abdullah and Khan survive. MVP - [COLOR="blue"]Abdullah the Butcher[/COLOR] A pretty even match. Snuka was a house of fire every time he entered the ring. He deserved to win this match, and probably would have if only Afa and Sika could have controlled themselves and not gotten disqualified.

[I][COLOR="Blue"]Japanese Legends[/COLOR][/I] vs. [I][COLOR="Red"]The Four Horsemen[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="red"]Blanchard[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Fujinami[/COLOR] at 67:30 with a Slingshot Suplex. [COLOR="red"]Blanchard[/COLOR] is almost eliminated at 73:30 when he gets caught off guard by an Enziguri Kick to the Arm from [COLOR="blue"]Sakaguchi[/COLOR]. [COLOR="red"]Blanchard[/COLOR] taps out to a Step Over Face Lock from [COLOR="blue"]Sakaguchi [/COLOR]at 74:10. [COLOR="red"]Arn [/COLOR]eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Sakaguchi[/COLOR] at 100:50 with an Anderson DDT. [COLOR="red"]Arn[/COLOR] is eliminated at 104:20 after tapping out to a Grounded Crucifix Arm Bar applied by [COLOR="blue"]Inoki[/COLOR]. [COLOR="blue"]Inoki[/COLOR] barely kicks out of a Flying Knee Drop from [COLOR="red"]Flair[/COLOR] at 106:50. [COLOR="red"]Ole[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Inoki [/COLOR]at 111:30 with the Anderson Step Over Arm Bar. [COLOR="blue"]Tiger[/COLOR] escapes from the Anderson Step Over Arm Bar at 113:00. [COLOR="blue"]Tiger[/COLOR] misses an Enziguri at 114:30, and [COLOR="red"]Ole[/COLOR] promptly locks on the Anderson Step Over Arm Bar again to end the match. [COLOR="red"]The Four Horsemen[/COLOR] win! A* [COLOR="Red"]Flair[/COLOR] and [COLOR="red"]Ole[/COLOR] survive. MVP - [COLOR="red"]Ole Anderson[/COLOR] A mostly even match. Tiger Mask was battered early on and was never much of a factor. The Legends chances were greatly diminished when Sakaguchi was eliminated. He had been doing very well, and was the only member on his team who was getting the upper hand against Flair.

[COLOR="Red"][I]Team Russia[/I][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][I]Team Steam[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Nikolai[/COLOR] kicks out at two-and-a-half from [COLOR="blue"]Youngblood’s[/COLOR] High Cross Body at 68:50. [COLOR="red"]Ivan[/COLOR] escapes from a Figure Four Leglock by [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat[/COLOR] at 75:00. [COLOR="blue"]Jay Strongbow[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="red"]Nikolai[/COLOR] with a Main Event Sleeper Hold at 85:30. [COLOR="red"]Ivan[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Jay Strongbow[/COLOR] with a Piledriver at 86:50. [COLOR="red"]Nikita [/COLOR]eliminates [COLOR="blue"]Jules Strongbow[/COLOR] at 90:50 with a Running Russian Sickle. [COLOR="red"]Nikita[/COLOR] kicks out at two-and-a-half from [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat’s [/COLOR]High Cross Body at 92:30. [COLOR="red"]Igor[/COLOR] forces [COLOR="blue"]Youngblood[/COLOR] to submit at 98:30 with a Big Bear Hug. [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat[/COLOR] makes [COLOR="red"]Igor[/COLOR] tap with a Figure Four Leglock at 101:00. [COLOR="red"]Ivan[/COLOR] is disqualified at 104:20 for an Over The Top Rope Toss. [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat[/COLOR] kicks out of a Running Russian Sickle from [COLOR="red"]Nikita[/COLOR] at 105:10. [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat [/COLOR]kicks out at the last second from [COLOR="red"]Nikita’s[/COLOR] Piledriver at 105:30. [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat[/COLOR] kicks out of another Running Russian Sickle at 107:20. [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat[/COLOR] again barely kicks out of a Running Russian Sickle at 111:40. [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat[/COLOR] counters a Running Russian Sickle with a High Cross Body, but [COLOR="red"]Nikita[/COLOR] kicks out at two-and-a-half at 112:30. [COLOR="red"]Nikita[/COLOR] kicks out of a Double Leg Bridging Roll Up at 113:20. [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="red"]Nikita[/COLOR] at 115:00 with a Springboard Body Press! [COLOR="Blue"]Team Steam[/COLOR] wins! A* [COLOR="blue"]Steamboat[/COLOR] is the sole survivor. MVP - [COLOR="blue"]Ricky Steamboat[/COLOR] This was a back and forth match until the end when Team Russia had the 3 on 1 advantage. That’s when Steamboat took over and showed his resilience en route to the victory.

• 3 weeks later...
[I][COLOR="Red"]The Von Erichs[/COLOR][/I] vs. [I][COLOR="Blue"]Team Andre[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Andre[/COLOR] hits [COLOR="Red"]Fritz[/COLOR] with a Giant Elbow Drop at 80:10, but [COLOR="Red"]Fritz[/COLOR] kicks out. At 81:00, [COLOR="red"]Fritz[/COLOR] barely kicks out at the last second from a Giant Slam by [COLOR="Blue"]Andre[/COLOR]. [COLOR="red"]Kerry[/COLOR] has [COLOR="blue"]Bundy[/COLOR] locked in The Von Erich Claw at 88:20, but Studd makes the save! [COLOR="blue"]Bundy[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="red"]Kerry[/COLOR] at 90:30 with a Bundy Splash. As [COLOR="red"]Fritz[/COLOR] enters the ring, [COLOR="blue"]Bundy[/COLOR] eliminates himself by DQ with an Over The Top Rope Toss. Andre eliminates [COLOR="red"]Fritz[/COLOR] at 94:10 with a Giant Inverted Piledriver. [COLOR="blue"]Andre[/COLOR] kicks out at the last second after missing a Big Butt Drop on [COLOR="red"]Kevin[/COLOR] at 95:10. [COLOR="blue"]Andre[/COLOR] pins [COLOR="red"]Kevin[/COLOR] at 96:20 with a Big Butt Drop. Andre kicks out at the last second after missing a Giant Elbow Drop at 98:30. [COLOR="red"]David[/COLOR] gets Baba in The Von Erich Claw to eliminate him at 103:20. [COLOR="blue"]Andre[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="red"]David[/COLOR] at 104:50 with a Giant Elbow Drop. [COLOR="blue"]Team Andre[/COLOR] wins! A* [COLOR="blue"]Andre[/COLOR] and [COLOR="blue"]Studd[/COLOR] are the survivors. MVP - [COLOR="blue"]Andre The Giant[/COLOR] An even match for the most part. Probably would have been more one-sided if Bundy hadn't got himself disqualified.

• 3 weeks later...
[I][COLOR="Blue"]Hogan and Friends[/COLOR][/I] vs. [I][COLOR="Red"]The Guerrero Family[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Savage[/COLOR] is disqualified at 10:00 for smashing [COLOR="Red"]Eddie's[/COLOR] head into an exposed turnbuckle. [COLOR="Red"]Hector[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="Blue"]Brutus[/COLOR] at 29:20 with a Figure Four Leglock. [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] eliminates [COLOR="Blue"]Piper[/COLOR] at 44:10 with a Bow And Arrow Lock. [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] escapes a Sleeper Hold by [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR] at 49:30. [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] with The Big Legdrop on [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR] at 51:30, but Hector makes the save! [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR] immediately low blows [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] applies the Figure Four Leglock, but Hogan escapes. A frustrated [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR] grabs a pair of brass knuckles and blasts [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] with them, but [COLOR="Red"]Hogan[/COLOR] starts to Hulk up! Mando wants to try a DDT, but he's met with the Finger Wag Of Doom. [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] takes down [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR], but misses The Big Legdrop and barely kicks out of Mando's pin attempt at 53:10. [COLOR="Red"]Eddie[/COLOR] with another Figure Four attempt on [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] at 64:30, but [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] escapes. [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] hits [COLOR="Red"]Hector[/COLOR] with the Axe Bomber at 70:20, but [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] makes the save! [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] with a Piledriver to eliminate [COLOR="Red"]Eddie[/COLOR] at 73:30. Axe Bomber on [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR], but he kicks out at two-and-a-half! [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan [/COLOR] picks up [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] and delivers another Axe Bomber, but [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] again kicks out. Piledriver by [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR], but [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] still kicks out. A third Axe Bomber by [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] on [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] at 78:50, but [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] refuses to get pinned. Axe Bomber on [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR], but he kicks out at 84:30. [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] locks [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR] in a Full Nelson at 91:20, but [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] makes the save. Axe Bomber again, but [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] with another save! [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] clubs [COLOR="Red"]Hector[/COLOR] with the Axe Bomber to eliminate him at 100:10. [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] hits [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] with a series of DDT's and Piledrivers around 109:00, but [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] kicks out every time. [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] catches [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] in a Full Nelson, and [COLOR="Red"]Chavo[/COLOR] submits at 111:50! [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR] is hitting [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan[/COLOR] with everything he has, but to no avail. Finally, at 132:40, [COLOR="Red"]Mando[/COLOR] gets caught in a Full Nelson and has no choice but to submit! [COLOR="Blue"]Hogan and Friends[/COLOR] win! A* [COLOR="Blue"]Hulk Hogan[/COLOR] is the sole survivor and the MVP. After watching this match, it's hard not to become a believer in Hulkamania! By the end of the match, Hogan could hardly stand, but he still did an impossible feat and single-handedly destroyed The Guerrero Family! Chavo did all he could to help his team, but nothing worked against Hogan.

Archived