• WWE Rebirth by G-Prime
    • Just Call Me The Saviour of All Things Wrestling by The Ego
    • Clash of the 'Titan Sports' by keefmoon, Nevermore and panix04
    • ECW Worldwide by Nevermore
    • WWE: A New Attitude by Consrvtve

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First of all I want to thank everyone who voted for me. Second of all I want to thank Tristram for declining his nomination and Nevermore for doing two diaries, effectively splitting his vote both of which helped me greatly to hang on for the win. There were a lot of great diaries nominated and any one of them would have made an excellent choice for diary of the month. That being said I do feel the need to add one thing....... [B]"Love it or hate, learn to deal with it because for this month, NWA: A Return to Glory is the best thing going! Whoooooooo!"[/B] :cool:

[QUOTE=Wildfire1324;253326]I want to thank... Nevermore for doing two diaries, effectively splitting his vote both of which helped me greatly to hang on for the win.[/QUOTE] Haha, you cheeky bastard :p. Congratulations, my man, I'm happy for you. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Wildfire1324;253326]First of all I want to thank everyone who voted for me. Second of all I want to thank Tristram for declining his nomination and Nevermore for doing two diaries, effectively splitting his vote both of which helped me greatly to hang on for the win. There were a lot of great diaries nominated and any one of them would have made an excellent choice for diary of the month. That being said I do feel the need to add one thing....... [B]"Love it or hate, learn to deal with it because for this month, NWA: A Return to Glory is the best thing going! Whoooooooo!"[/B] :cool:[/QUOTE] Mate, you won that fair and square on your on, you don't need to put in any qualifications, the fact is this, your diary was the best on the board and that is a fact. Congratulations, you thoroughly deserve it.

Archived