Is there a way to view angles of previous shows?

Yeah, that ticks me off a bit too. It forces me to have to write out a full report in notepad. I'm guessin' it has somethin' to do with the CPU's shows just being a calculation, and they probably don't make much sense. It's odd that it lay's the whole card out for ya' directly after the show, and then goin' to the match-only format when ya' hit the main screen. I would at least like to see my own promotion's card laid out for me...

I've run into the same thing. I don't think there [I]is[/I] a way to view past angles of a show. I solve that by having Corel running in the background when I run a show, and then screenshot each 'result screens' of each match and angle as the show recap comes up. I then drop each into Corel, convert to .jpegs, and store them in their own directory off my TEW main work directory. That way I have [I][U]all[/U][/I] the information preserved, including road agent notes, etc, in case I want to review it later for a diary or what-ever, which I invariably do. It [I]is[/I] sort of a pain in the butt, but it's the best way I've found to be able to review any and all information on a show I want. *[I][I]shrug[/I][/I]* Would be nice if those information screens would be archived somehow. That way, to see the results of a particular show you double click it as it is now, and it would show all matches [I]and angles[/I]. Then, to view the particulars of said angle or match, you double click on [I]that[/I]. Of course, with all that stored, your game file(s) would swell up pretty bloated I assume, which may be one reason it's done the way it is. Thoughts, Mister Ryland? *[B][I]smirk[/I][/B]*

Archived