World Championship Wrestling - The War is not Over!

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/NEWWCWLG.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It's late 2000 and unfortunately the morale and the money situation in WCW are not the best... WWF RAW dominates the battle of the ratings and Vince Russo destroy his federation with stupids storylines and angles... David Arquette World Champion, Hogan with no gimmick, the lose of many stars of first level and more... But something change... The owner of the WCW Ted Durner calls a young man for re-organize the situation here in WCW.. The name of this young man is KC Jack... The Monday Night War is not over... It's real... it's damn real !!!

[IMG]http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/english/header_logo.gif[/IMG] [B]Breaking News: Vacate Titles[/B] This is a huge and exclusive breaking news... the titles will be re-assigned in the next weeks... These are the former Champions: WCW Cruiserweight Champion: Mike Sanders WCW Hardcore Champion: Crowbar WCW United States Champion: Hugh G. Rection WCW Tag Team Champions: The InSiders ("Big Sexy" Kevin Nash & Diamond Dallas Page) WCW World Heavyweight Champion: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner We will know more next weeks...

[IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/NEWNIT~1.jpg[/IMG] [B]WCW Monday Nitro on TNT Official Preview[/B] [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship 8 Men Tournament Begins: Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs Rey Mysterio Jr. Shane Helms vs Jamie Knoble[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg in Action![/B] [B]The Franchise in Action![/B] [B]4 Tag Teams Mayhem![/B] [B]Main Event: Kevin Nash vs Scott Steiner[/B] Predictions are welcome!

[IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/NEWNIT~1.jpg[/IMG] Welcome ladies and gentlemen of GDS Forum to this new edition of the best wrestling show of the Monday... WCW Monday Nitro!!! [B]The Power of WCW[/B] We open this new edition of Nitro with a Hype Video with the best wrestler of the federation, "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan, "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash and Diamond Dallas Page... This is the Power of the World Championship Wrestling - This is a new era! [B]B+[/B] [B]Old Generation vs New Generation?[/B] WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We are in the ring with "The Nature Boy , The Icon" of the WCW... Ric Flair!!! He says that he will give us a huge announcement tonight, and talks about a good worker that will be the future of the WCW... He give the welcome to... what??? Kanyon comes in the ring and attacks Ric Flair with a steel chair... Why??? Why??? Kanyon wants to give us an answer and he takes a microphone: Nobody can talk about new icons, because in WCW there are stars that awaits to have a chance to become main eventers... Icons like him... What an ego by Kanyon... Kanyon finish the massacre and says that he will give us a chance to see his power... There is an open challenge tonight... Kanyon vs ??? [B]B+[/B] [B]Kanyon vs Billy Kidman[/B] Unfortunately for us the challenge has been accepts only by Billy Kidman... Kanyon destroys Billy Kidman in only 2 minutes with a fantastic Powerbomb... Is he rights? Is he the future of the WCW? [B]Kanyon d. Billy Kidman in 2 minutes by pinfall - C+[/B] Kanyon celebrate his victory in the ring, but Ric Flair appears with a video in the titantron of Nitro... He challenge Kanyon in a match for the Next Pay Per View... Will Kanyon accepts? [B]B+[/B] [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Round 1: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Chavo Guerrero Jr.[/B] Good second match from these two good cruiserweight! The match was dominated by the strenght of Chavo Guerrero, but Rey Rey give us good moves of his Cruiserweight Style... So the winner is Rey Mysterio Jr., but Chavo Guerrero is good and is one of the rising stars of the WCW Cruiserweight Division [B]Rey Mysterio Jr. d. Chavo Guerrero Jr. in 9 minutes by pinfall - C[/B] Now there is on the titantron a hype video of one of the most good wrestler of all time... Bill Goldberg [B]B+[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg vs Shannon Moore[/B] And now is really time of The Aaaaaaaaaaanimal Bill Goldberg!!! Opposite him there is the member of the 3 Count, Shannon Moore who try to get a 3 count in 2 times, but Goldberg is too strenght for him, and get the victory after the combination Spear-Jackhammer. What an Impact!!! [B]Bill Goldberg d. Shannon Moore in 3 minutes by pinfall - B-[/B] Now we see a hype video of our fantastic Main Event-Dream Match: "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash vs "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner! [B]B+[/B] [B]Hogan's Open Challenge[/B] Hulk Hogan is now in the ring and has something to say... He says that he is not very young today, and he want to give a chance to everybody wants to become the new rising star of the WCW... So he makes an open challenge for WCW Thunder! [B]A[/B] We are now in the backstage of WCW with Mean Gene that interview "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash... Nash promises that he will win in the main event of the night against Big Poppa Pump... [B]B+[/B] [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Round 1: "Sugar" Shane Helms vs "The Jung Dragon" Jamie Knoble[/B] Nice Match here tonight, with these two fantastic cruisers... The match is very good and they give a good impression to the pople with their cruiserweight moves and their agility... Shane Helms wins with his Shining Wizard! [B]"Sugar" Shane Helms d. Jamie Knoble in 8 minutes by pinfall - C+[/B] [B]"The Franchise" In action![/B] This is a squash match... Shane Douglas beats Disqo in 1 minutes... Nice demostration of strenght by Doublas! [B]Shane Douglas d. Disqo in 1 by pinfall - C[/B] Shane Douglas now takes a microphone and says that he will be the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion and will beat everybody... everytime! [B]B[/B] [B]4 Tag Teams Mayhem Match: KroniK vs Totally Buff vs Lance Storm & Mike Awesome vs The Natural Born Thrillers[/B] What a match by these 4 tag teams!!! I think that they are the future of the tag team division of all the world!!! This is the best match of the monday for moves, names and other... And the Canadian Machines gets the win after a good tag team combination! Horrible match by Luger & Bagwell :( [B]Canadian Machines d. KroniK, Totally Buff and Natural Born Thrillers in 15 minutes by submission - C+[/B] Now we see a hype video of one of the most important wrestler in WCW Booker T, who will debut next week here on Monday Nitro!!! [B]B+[/B] [B]Main Event of the night: "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash vs "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner[/B] This is only a good match, and the overall sucks... I don't know why unfortunately... However, the match is *** and these two superstars haven't chemistry... The duration is only 6 minutes, because Diamond Dallas Page comes to the ring and attacks the former World Champion Steiner... and the winner become Steiner! [B]"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner d. Kevin Nash in 6 minutes by Disqualification - C+[/B] After the match the Insiders celebrate their attack in the ring, but Eric Bischoff comes in the ring and decides the main event of the next edition of Nitro: The Insiders vs The Steiner Brothers... Tag Team Championships on the line!!! [B]A[/B] It's all from this edition of Monday Nitro... Sorry for the short report, but I'm italian and I don't speak english very very very well unfortunately... I think that this was a good show but I can do better shows...

[IMG]http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/english/header_logo.gif[/IMG] [B]WWF Monday Night RAW is WAR Results[/B] From the Sport Centre (Midlands UK) Attendance: 1973 The Godfather d. Hardcore Holly - C Jacqueline d. Molly Holly - D D-Lo Brown d. Jeff Hardy - C Steven Richards vs Farooq ended in no-contest - C The Radicals d. Tazz & Raven - B- Kane d. The Rock - B Orrible show if you considerate the size of the WWF... _________________________________________________________ [B]WCW Monday Nitro Ratings[/B] The rating of this show is 11.41 _________________________________________________________ [B]The following superstars has been released[/B] Tygress Buddy Lee Parker Emory Hale Tank Abott Super Calo Shat The Wall Sam Greco Reno Kathy Dingman Pamela Paulshock Midajah Tylene Buck Madusa M.I. Smooth Lodi Kimona Alan Funk Jerry Flynn Don Harris Daffney Chee Anne Brad Armstrong Air Paris _________________________________________________________

[QUOTE=Mackem;257957]You're doing well if English isn't your first language. Always interested in WCW diaries so keep going! io non parlo italiano is about the only useless Italian I can manage.[/QUOTE] LOL! However: Tomorrow: WCW Thunder and many news about new wrestlers here in WCW! A request for you: can you give me a list of grammaticals and other errors in my report so I will adjust it? ______________________________________________ PS: Here in Italy is 10 PM, so tomorrow I will give you a roster recap after the long list of fired wrestlers!

Archived