Burning Bright : A SHIMMER perspective

I didn't see any SHIMMER dynasties, except one that hasn't been touched in months. I figured I'd do one being as such. Anyways, since my dynasty is starting out and I'm already a few months away from being into year 2010 in my game save, I figured I'd update everyone on the situation so there's no confusion. [center][SIZE="7"]Introduction[/SIZE] [IMG]http://visuex.com/shimmer/roster/shimmer.jpg[/IMG][/center] The year... 2009. it had been roughly 3 years since Michael Wayne took the helm of SHIMMER Women Athlete's. From the day Michael had become a SHIMMER fan the previous year earlier, he'd been in contact with Dave Prazak, owner of SHIMMER ever since. Michael had even gone as far as to help with the new SHIMMER website and several graphic design jobs for SHIMMER events. In this time Michael seemed to have his own vision of SHIMMER and how to turn it into the phenomenon that it could be. Despite what Michael thought as "old school", restrictive thinking by Dave, Michael knew that if SHIMMER was going to be the success it wanted to be, certain thinking and approach needed to change. Dave was getting tired... Late nights, no sleep, and that was with running a FEW shows a year. Constant promoting, dvd tapings, late nights with the video editor producing the quality dvds SHIMMER fans would find at events, Best Buy, and wrestling related websites like RoH's store. One magical night, Dave decided to let Michael "book" SHIMMER after listening to close to a year on ideas and promotional things, and where to run shows etc, Dave handed the whole show to Michael. That was the day - his life, SHIMMER, and the wrestling world would change forever. Throughout 2007, SHIMMER had seen a major shakeup. In what would be a shocking move, Michael canned the SHIMMER dvds. It was time Dave got some sleep. And it was time that SHIMMER go in a different direction for now. Michael made the decision to tweak the website and begin streaming SHIMMER events online. Major roster changes were made. And throughout 2007, SHIMMER saw several names leave the promotion. Throughout 07' and 08', names would seemingly come and go. WWE would fall to cult on and off in that time, which saw many of the more "talented" females join the SHIMMER roster. Michael spent that time analyzing what would be the top prospects of the company. Two names stood out. Mickie James and Sara Del Rey. Del Rey had proven to be the focal point of the promotion, as well as the shoulders.. Del Rey carried the company as the top name (and most reliable) through all of 07'. It was early in the year when Michael began running what was originally called "SHIMMER Weekly". Which would later be called "Headed for Destruction" once they landed a ppv deal in 08.. By the end of 07, SHIMMER was beginning to catch on, with C+ to B+ rated cards, the promotion had moved to regional by 2008. 2008 saw SHIMMER land a ppv deal with a small network as well as dvds being sold again. Michael began running 3 ppvs a week to make money, which seemed to be a problem at the start. Del Rey was SHIMMER champion by this time and running strong. WWE had bounced from cult to global again and again and again. Some talent would leave... But Mickie James and Sara Del Rey were headed on a collision course for the title. 2008, saw the on and off reign of Mickie James. Del Rey was running strong. SHIMMER had landed a half hour show called "LiveWire" on Mondays while still running 1 weekly ppv. It wasn't until mid through 2008 did SHIMMER gain enough of a fanbase to move to cult, as well as running monthly ppvs. For most of 08', SHIMMER was operating at a profit. Until those dreaded cult misc expenses hit. Michael saw the money go hand over fist and did everything he could to stop the bleeding. Was Dave wining and dining, or was he spending his money on OTHER extra carricular activities? hmmm... It wasn't until mid 08' (and after a serious discussion with Dave :) did SHIMMER see those nasty little misc expenses drop. Damn hotel rooms and male strippers for the girls... :)) did SHIMMER begin to turn a profit in a major way. SHIMMER had found what seemed like a solid roster, with plenty of gimmick changes and turns in that year. It's now 2009, SHIMMER is going strong with medium popularity in the US, and a backup for income. Michael worked dilligently to raise SHIMMER awareness overseas. With C+ overness in the US, D- overness in Canada and Mexico, and E- in the UK, Japan, and Europe, the focus has been on taking the company National by the end of 1010. With the company's "flagship ppv" Lord of the Ring (the equivalent to the WCW lethal lottery Slamboree event) having just passed. Sara Del Rey emerged the victor of the Lord of the Ring trophy, meaning she can challenge Mickie James for her title at an event of her choosing... SHIMMER has grown leaps and bounds. But since landing a new tv deal for one hour, SHIMMER isn't big enough to land a 2nd for what seems to be a rather large roster of the best females on the planet. SHIMMER was forced to split into two and to compensate, are running a small event for the other brand. Can Michael take a simple women's wrestling promotion global and change the face of women's wrestling? Or will their own product hit a glass ceiling? Is two brands, too much? Will SHIMMER ever be big enough for another tv show? You'll just have to wait and see.

Top Teir roster Main Eventers - green denotes heel, red denotes face [color=green]Daizee Haze[/color] [color=red]Kate Avatar[/color] - imported from Cornellverse [color=red]Mickie James[/color] [color=green]Victoria[/color] [color=green]Sara Del Rey[/color] Upper Midcarders [color=green]April Hunter[/color] [color=green]Candice Michelle[/color] [color=green]Trish Stratus[/color] [color=green]Trinity[/color] [color=green]Yoshiko Tamura[/color] Midcarders [color=green]Allison Danger[/color] [color=red]Baby M[/color] [color=red]Lita[/color] [color=red]Madusa[/color] [color=green]MsChif[/color] [color=red]Nikita[/color] [color=green]Nikki Roxx[/color] [color=red]Serena Deeb[/color] Low Midcarders [color=green]Carlos Amano[/color] [color=green]Nattie Neidhart[/color] [color=green]Rain[/color] Openers [color=green]Chikayo Nagashima[/color] [color=green]Fuyuko Higa[/color] - imported from Cornellverse [color=red]Jersey[/color] Enhancement Talents [color=green]Tsubasa Kuragaki[/color] [color=green]Wesna[/color] Low Teir Main Eventers [color=red]Alicia Strong[/color] - imported from Cornellverse [color=green]Jillian Hall[/color] [color=green]Melina[/color] [color=green]Wanda Fish[/color] - imported from Cornellverse Upper Midcarders [color=red]Beth Phoenix[/color] [color=red]Cheerleader Melissa[/color] [color=red]Christy Hemme[/color] [color=red]Lacey[/color] [color=red]Lufisto[/color] [color=red]Tori[/color] Midcarders [color=red]AKINO[/color] [color=green]Amber O'Neal[/color] [color=red]Lisa Moretti[/color] [color=red]Lucy Stone-McFly[/color] imported from Cornellverse [color=green]Mariko Yoshida[/color] [color=red]Mercedes Martinez[/color] [color=green]Noreen Greenwald[/color] [color=red]Takako Inoue[/color] [color=green]Tracy Brooks[/color] Low Midcarders [color=red]Alere Little Feather[/color] [color=red]Ayako Hamada[/color] [color=green]Eden Black[/color] [color=red]Emi Sakura[/color] [color=red]Hiromi Yagi[/color] Openers [color=green]Azumi Hyuga[/color] [color=green]Noriyo Tateno[/color] [color=green]Portia Perez[/color] Enhancement Talents [color=green]Shinobu Kandori[/color] Announcers Top Teir Michael Wayne Dave Prazak Low Teir Tylene Buck Joey Styles

The result of SHIMMER's annual "Lord of the Ring" tournament saw Sara Del Rey emerge victorious in a 15 person battle royal after Sara and teammate Baby M defeated their lethal lottery opponents. Teams were randomly paired with the winners going into an over the top battle royal. The winner would win a title shot at Mickie James at a ppv of their choosing. [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pegasusenigma/lotrresults.jpg[/IMG] With the ppv over, and SHIMMER heading into the first "Superstars" of October, Sara Del Rey announced on SHIMMERWRESTLING.COM today that she has made the challenge to Mickie James at Halloween Hell, on Halloween night for the SHIMMER championship that was once hers. [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pegasusenigma/shimmerlive.jpg[/IMG] With the announcement that Sara Del Rey will challenge Mickie James for the coveted SHIMMER championship, what will be the fallout on tonight's SHIMMER Superstars? Rebecca Knox remains a top contender in SHIMMER and has tasted the title before. In her short time in SHIMMER, she's managed to solidify quite the fanbase and one shouldn't be too surprised if the luck of the Irish is on her side. If there's someone who can find a way at getting a crack at the championship, it's K-Nox. The team of Nikki Roxx and Rain pulled off a victory at LOTR over Foreign Soil - the team of Nikita and LuFisto.. Can they pull off a second victory? or will the team of Nikita and LuFisto prove that their victory was a fluke? Mickie James will do battle once again with longtime rival Victoria. If Mickie wants to solify a victory, she had better keep an eye out for Sara Del Rey. The K-Nox was informed that she will be in action tonight. But fans and Knox alike have no idea who she'll be facing. Who does General Manager Stephanie McMahon have in store for the Irish beauty? Kate Avatar who suffered a tag loss at LOTR looks to bounce back tonight on "Superstars" when she squares off against one of her best opponents. Sara Del Rey. Can Kate bounce back? Or will Sara put her away in an effort to prove she deserves her spot and shot at the title? Will Mickie be a factor in tonights match? See all this and more, tonight on SHIMMER Superstars.

[center][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pegasusenigma/shimmerlive.jpg[/img][/center] The show opens to a crowd shot of 1,000 fans who have packed themselves into the All Star Colliseum in Puerto Rico for tonights SHIMMER Superstars. Following last nights's ppv "Lord of the Ring", the opening match was scheduled to be Rain and Nikki Roxx against Foreign Soil - LuFisto and Nikita. [center][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Lufisto2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Nikita.jpg[/IMG] [size=3].VS.[/size] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Rain.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/NikkiRoxx.jpg[/IMG] Foreign Soil vs Nikki Roxx and Rain[/center] Fresh tags in the early goings saw the match go back and forth until Roxx and Rain were able to work over Nikita much to the dismay of LuFisto who tried to enter the ring several times. Nikki and Rain controlled the bulk of the match until Nikita was finally able to make a tag to partner LuFisto who came in on fire, even clearing the ring at one point. LuFisto seemed to be doing fine until Rain interveined with a thumb to the eyes which allowed Nikki Roxx to hit the Barbie Crusher for the win. C- [center][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/YoshikoTamura.jpg[/IMG] [size=3].VS.[/size] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/RebeccaKnox2.jpg[/IMG] Yoshiko Tamura vs Rebecca Knox[/center] Only when Knox came to the ring did she discover who her opponent was. Noneother than Yoshiko Tamura. Yoshiko had failed to catpure the gold from Mickie James at "LOTR" but came to the ring with purrpose... Knox knew her hands were gonna be full with this match as Yoshiko had managed to make her own dent in the company since starting out as a low midcarder who is now on the verge of headlinning ppvs. If Knox wanted to stay in the title hunt, she was going to need to put Tamura down and hard. Knox and Tamura locked up and Knox was quickly taken off her feet with an armdrag that nearly threw her out of the ring. Looking to the crowd for some support, she jumped back into a tieup with Tamura who backed her into the corner and started chopping. Knox reversed it and tossed her into the corner following in with a clothesline. Knox grabbed Tamura looking for the T-Bone to put her away early, but Tamura blocked it and body slammed her. Tamura grabbed her by the hair and snapmared her following up with a chin lock. Knox was beginning to realize that booking away Tamura early wasn't going to happen. Fighting to her feet she elbowed Tamura repeatedly and ran for the ropes only to catch a kitchen sink to the midsection. Tamura taunted the crowd. Lovely! :) Tamura grabbed Knox and whipped her into the ropes catching her with a sleeper which was quickly reversed into a back drop. Knox struggled to her feet but grabbed Tamura leading her to the corner. She set her up and began ramming her shoulder into the midsection of Tamura as Tamura cried out in pain. Knox grabbed Tamura and led her to the middle of the ring for a suplex. Slow to her feet, Knox grabbed Tamura and attempted an irish whip which was reversed. Tamura bent down and Knox came back hooking the T-Bone, but Tamura fought out. Knox turned into the ropes and back into Tamura who lifted her up, but Knox twisted, came down and spun Tamura around hooking the T-Bone suplex for the win. B- [center][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/SaraDelRey.jpg[/IMG][/center] Sara Del Rey was backstage in the locker room when she heard a knock at the door. She opened it to see a camera man at her door. Grabbing him by the shirt, she led him into the room and sat on a chair. She cut a short promo about her victory at LOTR and how it was just a matter of time before she was champion again. C- [center][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/SaraDelRey.jpg[/IMG] [size=3].VS.[/size] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/KateAvatar.jpg[/IMG] Sara Del Rey vs Kate Avatar[/center] Sara was feeling pretty confident. After all, for roughly a year she was the cornerstone of SHIMMER. Somewhere about midway through her title reign, she stopped caring about the fans. She did what she wanted, when she wanted. And was the queen of SHIMMER. Until Mickie James dethroned her. They traded the title for several months, but now, after winning the LOTR lethal lottery ppv, she's back to her confident self again. Of course, it didn't hurt her ego that she had already beated Kate Avatar in a 30 minute iron man match at a recent ppv either. The two went at it, as the bell rang with nonstop high flying action for the majority of the bout, with neither person able to gain much advantage. Until Del Rey took the match to a technical base. Kate wasn't bashfull herself. Letting Del Rey scream with a series of submissions. Del Rey took control and looked to put Kate away until Mickie James appeared at ringside. Del Rey stopped and began to yell at Mickie. Kate nailed a dropkick to Del Rey which knocked her outside. Sara quick to her feet got into a shoving contest with Mickie which ended with Sara slapping Mickie and Mickie slapping back. Kate was wise enough to distract the ref while the two brawled. Mickie tossed Sara back inside and headed up the ramp. Kate swung at Sara who ducked, and locked into the Tiger Suplex for the victory. C+ [center][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/SaraDelRey.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MickieJames5.jpg[/IMG][/center] Amidst a chaotic in-ring scene, Mickie James and Sara Del Rey finally come face to face on opposite sides of the ring. They both pause, psyche themselves up, and charge. The ring gets flooded by numerous other wrestlers, and the two are pulled away before they can make contact by Allison Danger, Daizee Haze, MsChif, Kate Avatar, Rebecca Knox and Stephanie McMahon-Levesque. E+ [center][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MickieJames5.jpg[/IMG] [size=3].VS.[/size] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Victoria10.jpg[/IMG] Mickie James vs Victoria[/center] Mickie's plan to cost Del Rey some of her momentum and dish out a loss before the upcoming ppv didn't turn out as she expected it. But at least she got her hands on Del Rey. Although she found herself in a bit of a problem. Not only did she have a match with one of the toughest opponents she's faced in SHIMMER, but now she had to worry about interference from Del Rey. Victoria on the other hand was feeling pretty good about her situation. It may have been a non title match, but if she had the chance to "soften her up" before the big ppv match which might be enough for Del Rey to win, then seeing her without the title was satisfaction enough. And if Del Rey decided to interfere, then as long as she didn't cost Victoria the match, all was good. The two locked up, but neither seemed to be able to budge the other. Victoria caught Mickie with a knee to the midsection and took her in a headlock. Mickie shrugged her off into the ropes, but got caught with a shoulderblock by Victoria who ran the ropes, leaping over Mickie. Mickie leap frogged, and fell to her back, catching Victoria with her legs - flipping her over. Victoria and Mickie stood eyeing each other as the crowd showed their appreciation. Mickie reached for Victoria who caught her with a kick to the midsection and a series of forearm shots. Victoria grabbed Mickie and body slammed her before going outside ring onto the apron and flipping over the ropes with a leg drop right across the throat of Mickie James. Victoria covered but only for a 2 count. Victoria fireman's carried Mickie, quickly grabbing her arms and planting her knee into the back of Mickie who cried out. The crowd started getting behind Mickie who made it to her feet and turned around only to get a ddt into a grapevine submission. Victoria began taunting Mickie who made it to the ropes forcing Vickie to break the hold. Annoyed, Victoria grabbed Mickie who rolled her up for a pin but only 2. Mickie caught Victoria with a series of punches and a roundhouse kick before tossing her into the corner and planting her with a tornado ddt. Mickie began to celebrate while Sara Del Rey made it to the ring. Sara was meet with a series of shots and tossed from the ring. Victoria tossed her out of the ring and distracted the ref. Sara grabbed Mickie and went to whip her into the stairs, but Mickie reversed it. Victoria ran at the ropes and hit a baseball slide on Mickie taking her down to the floor. Victoria tossed her in the ring and pulled her up looking for the Widow's Peak. Mickie weasled out of it and Victoria threw a punch which was ducked into the Mick Kick. B Overall card rating... B- SHIMMER NEWS SHIMMER DRAWS HIGHEST RATED SHOW EVER FOR MONDAY'S SHIMMER SUPERSTARS ON FITTV. 5.29 Michael Wayne and Dave Prazak were reached for word on this phenomenal show rating. "We've been drawing high 3's and mid 4's for ratings since moving to FitTV from Sun Sports, and this is something that we and FitTV are very pleased about. Women's wrestling is gaining steam in professional wrestling and we're happy to be a part of that movement." - Dave Prazak "I'm not totally surprised.. Sara Del Rey is the hottest ticket in the company and with the feud we have between Del Rey and Mickie... Fans love it. It's good for business. This is our highest recorded ratings for a SHIMMER tv show since our initial debut last year to tv."

[center][size=7][B]Office Conference[/B][/size][/center] Michael had spent the better part of the following day in the office of the "SHIMMER Headquarters" that was set up mid 2008. It sure as hell beat meeting with Dave at his house... Or worse, at his hotel room with Amazing Kong present like he did in the early days... *shudders* The building still had that "new smell"... The smell of fresh paint and new carpets.. But Michael's mind wasn't on the carpets or the paint... Or the great rating they had turned in for Superstars. No... His mind worked as it always worked. Moving forward, fresh ideas, thinking of ways to improve... And that's why he had called this press meeting in his office. Michael sat in his black leather chair behind his rather simple desk which at the moment showcased nothing more than a phone, laptop, pen, pad, and small stack of papers under a paper weight. Michael turned the chair to face the parking lot below. Michael Wayne [I]A short time ago I was living in an apartment in Florida... Wondering when the next SHIMMER event would be, when the dvd would come out... Instead I'm the one helping produce it.. Instead of wondering about the next show near me, I'm booking it. SHIMMER and myself have come a long way in our own ways...[/I] There was a knock at the door. Michael Wayne [I]Send them in Sophie...[/I] The door opened and several wrestling reporters entered the room. Taking their seats at the small table in front of the desk. Michael Wayne [I]As many of you know, we're on the verge of going national. With that means, expansion. I realize that wrestling in Japan at the moment isn't the "in" thing now, and frankly isn't going very well. However, when I first took the helm of SHIMMER, in fact, when SHIMMER first came to existance, the landscape of wrestling was bleak. RoH was showing potential, but many "mainstream" promotions have struggled with the times. We were able to bust through those rough times and begin to carve our name in the industry permanently. Which is exactly what I plan to do in Japan. I also realize that modern fans have drifted to "sleaze-porn" wrestling. It's my hopes to restore what joshi puro was to Japan years ago by our venture overseas. What that means is, for the next 5 months, SHIMMER will be running, and running hard in Japan. We're offering the best women's wrestling on the planet. Aside from our friends Queens of Chaos in Europe of course. We've been busy the last few months. And we've not only been able to secure an alliance with QOC, which you all were aware of, but this hasn't been released until now. Get your pens ready.. We've inked a deal with the WWE to cross promote our talent on loan. WWE is recognized as a global promotion, and what better way to drive home our hard working women to the wrestling "families" out there than to establish a working relationship with the biggest company in pro wrestling. Many a WWE fan will be familiar with the likes of a Candice Michelle, Victoria, or Mickie James, but we at SHIMMER would not only like to reindroduce those names to mainstream fans, we'd also like to share with them the Laceys, the Sara Del Reys, the Yoshiko Tamuras and many of the top calibur talent that has been residing here in SHIMMER. My last announcement is that in the early stages of this company, several people were cut to get the product where it needed to be. We're quite comfortable with where we are, and feel those individuals can contribute in a way that not only benefits us and our goals, but gives them purpose as well. Yesterday I was in contact with Rebecca Bayless. Contract negociations are open and if the deal is inked for her return, you'll be seeing a new GM of our Low Teir brand. There are also 2-3 names I'm in talks with which I won't mention at the moment, but as it stands, should Bayless agree to the contract terms, she'll be the newest addition to the SHIMMER family. That is all.[/I] [size=11]UP NEXT:[/size] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pegasusenigma/shimmerdestruction.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pegasusenigma/shimmerdestruction.jpg[/IMG] The show opens to the all familiar faces of Tylene Buck and Joey Styles. The event is a sold out 300 person show. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/TyleneBuck.jpg[/IMG] Joey Styles : Hello everyone and welcome to another addition of SHIMMER's Headed for Destruction! What an action packed show we have in store for those of you in attendance here tonight. Tylene Buck : Yes indeed Joey. The "California Blondes" team of Amber O'Neal and Jillian Hall take on the technically sound team of Mercedes Martinez, and Takako Inoue. Amber and Jillian have been quite the team as of late, although in singles competition Jillian has been headstrong and having great matches with the likes of Kate Avatar. Joey Styles : But that's not all. Beth Phoenix takes on Cheerleader Melissa. That and much much more. Once again we thank those of you here at the Harbour Station here in Canada... The last stop before our Japan tour. [center]OPENING MATCH 10 person over the top battle royal[/center] Participants: Alicia Strong, Alere Little Feather, Azumi, Hyuga, Christy Hemme, Emi Sakura, Hiromi Yagi, Luce Stone-McFly, Noriyo Tateno, Shinobu Kandori, and Tracy Brooks. Alicia Strong won a battle royal in 9:48. The final four competitors also included Alere Little Feather, Lucy Stone-McFly and Tracy Brooks, with Alere Little Feather being the final elimination. C [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/JillianHall17.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/AmberONeal3.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MercedesMartinez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/TakakoInoue.jpg[/IMG] The Hollywood Blondes vs Mercedes Martinez and Takako Inoue California Blondes defeated Mercedes Martinez and Takako Inoue in 9:35 when Amber O'Neal defeated Mercedes Martinez by pinfall with a Sunset Blvd DDT. D [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MarikoYoshida2.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Ivory.jpg[/IMG] Mariko Yoshida vs Lisa Moretti Lisa Moretti defeated Mariko Yoshida in 12:34 by pinfall with a Samoan Driver. C- [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Lacey3.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Melina8.jpg[/IMG] Lacey vs Melina Perez Melina Perez defeated Lacey in 7:50 by pinfall with an Extreme Makeover. B- [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/BethPhoenix.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/CheerleaderMelissa.jpg[/IMG] Beth Phoenix vs Cheerleader Melissa Cheerleader Melissa defeated Beth Phoenix in 7:37 by pinfall with an Air Raid Crash. C- Overall card rating = C-

[size=5][B]THIS WEEK ON SHIMMER SUPERSTARS[/B][/size] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pegasusenigma/shimmerlive.jpg[/IMG] Last week Mickie James and Sara Del Rey's plans to cost the other a match in an effort to knock their momentum going into Halloween Hell didn't work as planned. This week Top Teir GM Stephanie McMahon has ordered that both Mickie and Sara will team up against opponents yet to be announced. Can the two co-exist? Kate Avatar takes on Daizee Haze in singles action. Will Kate emerge victorious? Can she turn the loosing streak around? A win over Daizee would be huge. Can Daizee put her down and continue on the road to the title? Daizee is one of the top stars on the brand and she'd love nothing more than to challenge Mickie for the title herself. Rebecca Knox takes on none other than Trish Stratus. Rebecca was victorious last week against Yoshiko Tamura. With only two losses to her record, can Trish make it 3? Trish has only been with SHIMMER a short time so beating the K-Nox would be a major upset. It's also been announced that Nikki Roxx and Rain will face LuFisto and Nikita one last time at Halloween Hell. What will happen this week on SHIMMER Superstars? Tune in tonight as SHIMMER makes it's debut in JAPAN.

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pegasusenigma/shimmerlive.jpg[/IMG] Michael was excited... No, not that kind oif excited you perves... Michael was excited because this was SHIMMER's first stop in what would be several months in Japan. SHIMMER was doing pretty well in other countries, but where relative unknowns in Japan, so any fans showing up, weren't SHIMMER fans, but fans willing to give SHIMMER a shot. And considering the state of puro in Japan, that was all they needed. [center][size=7]Dark Match[/size][/center] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/no_picture.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/SerenaDeeb.jpg[/IMG] Tsubasa Kuragaki vs Serena Deeb Serena Deeb defeated Tsubasa Kuragaki in 7:50 by pinfall with a Serena-Plex. Rating = C- The show opened to Michael and Dave at the announce booth as the cameras moved from the crowd shot of excited wrestling fans. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/DavePrazak.jpg[/IMG] [I]Hello everyone and welcome to SHIMMER WOMEN ATHLETES!!![/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MichaelWayne.jpg[/IMG] [I]That's right Dave. To all of our American fans back home watching on FITtv, we bring you the best female wrestling on the planet right here from Japan. There might be a company or two or a few out there doing what we do, but we do it the best, with the best girls all over the world and these joshi-puro fans are in for a great show. We've got a solid card from top to bottom.[/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/DavePrazak.jpg[/IMG] [I]Sara Del Rey who has been hot on the champion's heels esp since winning the Lord of the Ring event last month will team with her nemesis Mickie James in a tag match against two opponents who haven't been revealed.[/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MichaelWayne.jpg[/IMG] [I]Dave... Dave... Dave...[/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/DavePrazak.jpg[/IMG] [I]What?[/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MichaelWayne.jpg[/IMG] [I]Don't do that[/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/DavePrazak.jpg[/IMG] [I]Do what?[/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MichaelWayne.jpg[/IMG] [I]Interrupt me.. Don't do that[/I] Stephanie McMahon's entrance music hit as Stephanie made her way out onto the ramp cutting off Michael at the booth. Putting the mic near her mouth the music stopped. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/StephanieMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] [I]Last week we all saw just how bad Mickie James and Sara Del Rey want to get a piece of each other. We're a few weeks away so they're just going to have to wait. But in light of what happened last week, we're gonna see just how well they can work as a team. Because tonight, they'll be teaming to face the team of MsChif and Candice Michelle.[/I] Rating = F [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/DavePrazak.jpg[/IMG] [I]What a bombshell from the GM of the top teir brand... Stephanie just might have stacked the odds against Mickie and Del Rey.[/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MichaelWayne.jpg[/IMG] [I]Stacked the odds? What are you on about. All they have to do is co-exist. If they can do that, this match is in the bag. Although I hope Del Rey kicked Mickie's ass afterwards.[/I] [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/BabyM.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/FuyukoHiga.jpg[/IMG] Baby M vs Fuyuko Higa Baby M defeated Fuyuko Higa in 8:11 by submission with a Rollup. Rating = D+ [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/RebeccaKnox2.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/TrishStratus4.jpg[/IMG] Rebecca Knox vs Trish Stratus Trish Stratus defeated Rebecca Knox in 9:43 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. Rating = C- In what could be named as the upset of the night, Trish Stratus defeated the K-Nox with assistance from the ropes. One can be sure that from Rebecca's POV, this isn't over. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MickieJames5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/SaraDelRey.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/MsChif2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/CandiceMichelle5.jpg[/IMG] Mickie James and Sara Del Rey vs MsChif and Candice Michelle Mickie James and Sara Del Rey defeated Candice Michelle and MsChif in 9:46 when Mickie James defeated MsChif by pinfall with a Laree DDT. Rating = D The cameras remain focused on the ring, where Sara Del Rey and Mickie James engage in a tension-filled staredown. Neither give ground. Rating = F Despite the victory, Mickie James looks none too pleased with Del Rey - violently pointing a finger into her chest while complaining about Del Rey's conduct. Del Rey acts shocked at the accusations, then levels a slap right across the face of Mickie James. Sara Del Rey stalks out of the ring and storms up the aisles, leaving a stunned and bewildered Mickie James to rage. Rating = E- [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Victoria10.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/Lufisto2.jpg[/IMG] Victoria vs LuFisto Victoria defeated LuFisto in 6:11 by pinfall with a Widow's Peak. Rating = C [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/DaizeeHaze2.jpg[/IMG] .VS. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/michaelwayne2/KateAvatar.jpg[/IMG] Daizee Haze vs Kate Avatar Kate Avatar defeated Daizee Haze in 10:02 by pinfall. Rating = C Overall rating = C

[size=5][B]THIS WEEK ON HEADED FOR DESTRUCTION[/B][/size] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/pegasusenigma/shimmerdestruction.jpg[/IMG] REBECCA BAYLESS RETURNS TO SHIMMER!! As expected, Bayless - everyone's favorite indy hottie has returned to SHIMMER but this time as the authority figure for the Low Teir brand. What plans does she have for the brand? Only she knows. However she WILL join Joey Styles and Tylene Buck on commentary on tonight show which is scheduled to take place at the Biwa Island Sports Center #2 in Aichi, Japan.

Archived