First of all, go into Media Centre (aka, 'the Internet'), and click on TV Shows. Find your new show, and click on View Profile. From there you can assign some announcers to the show. Then click Next Day until you get to the day the show is taped on (it'll say that in the show's profile. 'Held On: '). Then when you press next day again it'll go to the booking screen, just like for any other show.

Thanks. I just held my 1st show on National Pride TV. I got an overall show rating of C- and a .66 share for Sunday Night. The fans say it was awesome, but how do you know how you are really doing? I don't want to think I'm putting out a good product and end up getting my show yanked.

If your overall show ratings are consistently 2 or more grades higher than your overness then you are doing well. If your show ratings are lower than that and you start getting the message about the network being unhappy with your viewing ratings - then you aren't doing well!

Another thing to keep in mind is the shows "share" or rating. Each '1' means that 50,000 people (an estimate) watched, so a rating of .66 meant 33,000 people, or there-abouts, watched your show. According to the network ratings. Which is the way it works in real life too! And to TV Networks, Ratings = God's Word. Also just like in real life! So it's not [I]totally[/I] the quality, or letter grade, of your shows. You need to keep your ratings consistently high, or growing, to keep the show on the air. You do that by putting on the best shows you can and keeping your popularity/overness in the region(s) the show broadcasts in high or growing, so people want to watch. If your ratings are low and don't improve, the Network may yank your show, or not let you renew it come the next TV season. Even if you're putting on A* shows! Because the rating, remember, are [I]how many people are watching[/I]. TV networks are all about the ratings, because high ratings means high viewership, which means advertisers want to [I][B]pay the networks to advertise on their network during your show[/B][/I]. Which is how the networks make money! Advertising dollars. If your show does bad in ratings, that means not many people are watching, so "Joe's Burger Joint" won't want to advertise during commercials during your show because Joe wants as many people as possible to see his advertisement. And if Joe doesn't want to advertise during your show, the network can't make Joe's money during your show! So your show will go buh-bye in favor of a show a lot of people will watch and Joe will want to advertise on. Which, again, is how it works in real life! Cool, huh? And don't feel too bad if rating stay low. The regional economy and wrestling industry have a lot to do with it as well, so if the wrestling industry suxorz then ratings will be low no matter what you do. People just don't want to watch. So keep putting on the best shows you can, and keep an eye on your ratings. If the numbers go up, that's a good thing. More people are watching, and so your show will be more likely to stay on the air. Good luck!

Archived