WWE: Hostile Takeover

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.recycool.ie/Schools/graphics/IMG_win2.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][U]Wednesday August 1st, 2007 WWE Headquarters Owner's Meeting[/U][/I][/B] [B]Linda:[/B] This meeting will now start under the direction of Vince McMahon. [B]Vince:[/B] Alright now you all know that I am retiring from WWE and we will be hiring a new owner very soon. When he is found and hired please treat him with respect. I do not want a repeat of 1994. [B]Linda:[/B] We have one person who may get the job. Here he is, Jeremy Moore. [B]Jeremy:[/B] Thank you Mrs. McMahon and thank you WWE Family. I'm not the new owner yet, but I am very confident that I will get the job. I promise that I will make you and the fans happy with every need. I hope i recieve the job and hope to see you soon. I walked off the stage and back to my seat. I already knew that I was getting the job because the letter that Vince sent me when I applied. I was very nervous through out the whole Private Press Conference. After it was over I headed home where I looked over all the Show Info that Vince Sent me. It was very productive and I decided to post it in my house so I could see it more clearly. [QUOTE] [B][I]CHAMPIONS:[/I][/B] -------------------------------------- [B]World Heavyweight:[/B] Triple H [B]World Tag Team:[/B] Evolution (Flair and Batista) [B]WWE Cruiserweight[/B]: Tajiri [B]WWE Intercontinental[/B]: Randy Orton [B]WWE Tag Team:[/B] The Basham Brothers [B]WWE United States[/B]: Big Show [B]WWE Womens[/B]: Molly Holly [B]WWE World:[/B] Brock Lesnar [B][I]EVENTS[/I][/B]: ------------------------------ [B]Mondays:[/B] RAW with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler [B]Thursdays:[/B] Smackdown with Michael Cole and Tazz [B]Sundays[/B]: Heat with The Coach and Al Snow [B]January:[/B] Royal Rumble [B]February[/B]: No Way Out [B]March[/B]: Wrestlemania [B]April:[/B] Backlash [B]May[/B]: Judgment Day [B]June:[/B] Badd Blood [B]July:[/B] Vengeance [B]August[/B]: Summerslam [B]September:[/B] Unforgiven [B]October:[/B] No Mercy [B]November:[/B] Survivor Series [B]December:[/B] Armageddon [/QUOTE] In the letter that I had gotten. It had told me that I would not take over as owner until Monday August 6th, 2007. Until then I had to sit back and watch as Vince booked his last show.

Going to be interesting to see how you explaint he fact that not only are Lesnar, Big Show, The Bashams, Molly Holly and Tajiri back in the WWE but also how they are all champions just 2 weeks into the future. Could do with a slight backstory to say why these are back and how they won the titles. Still, good luck with this.

[B][I][U]Thursday - August 2, 2007 Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium Fayetteville, AR[/U][/I][/B] Well tonight was Smackdown and it was just moments away. I knew that after tonight I would be the new owner. During this time I signed a superstar who wanted to come back to WWE. He was sidelined for a long while after breaking his leg in WCW. He would come as Sid Vicious but would get his old name back. He was now known as Psycho Sid. He was very happy that WWE offered him a contract, and now he could wrestle again. Minutes away from showtime and I couldn't wait until it was over. I was in the press box high above the ring. The pyro blasted and it was time for Vince's last show. [QUOTE][B][U][I]WWE Thursday Night Smackdown From Fayetteville, AR 31,203 People Attending.[/I][/U][/B] Eric Bischoff comes to the ring. He makes a short speech, announcing that he is giving up his position of power. He leaves the ring and heads backstage. [B]Lance Storm vs Rico.[/B] Match Background: None. The Match: THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Lightning kick by Rico on Storm. There's a two count on the pin. Rico gets taken down out of nowhere! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Rico goes down. Hard back suplex on Rico. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Lance Storm and Rico is out! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Flying elbow from Lance Storm connects. Rico blocks a kick from Lance Storm. SUPER frankensteiner on Storm, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Storm goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on Storm. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Rico just WAFFLES Storm with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Storm counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Hard back suplex on Rico. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Power drive elbow by Lance Storm. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Rico can barely stand. Here it comes - Super Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. [B] WINNER:[/B] Lance Storm [B]Flair and Batista vs La Resistance vs Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi.[/B] Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the World Tag Team titles. The Match: Rikishi hits a right hand on Batista and follows it up with a couple more. Rikishi hits a right hand on Batista. Rikishi tags out to Rene Dupree. BIG clothesline on Batista. Covers for a quick two count. Dupree goes for a splash but Batista puts the knees up. Tag to Ric Flair. Ric Flair scoops up Dupree. Batista bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Tag to Sylvan Grenier. Flair hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Weak bodyslam by Grenier. Flair tags out to Scotty 2 Hotty. Grenier slams Scotty 2 Hotty down. Scotty is sure in trouble now. Scotty flips out of a Sylvan Grenier bodyslam attempt. Tiger suplex on Grenier. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. ONE...TWO...THREE. Scotty defeats Grenier. Flair hits a piledriver on Scotty 2 Hotty. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Flapjack from Flair on Scotty. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Tag to Batista. Batista scoops up Scotty. Flair bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Scotty reverses a waistlock. Tag between Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi. Rikishi scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Rikishi hits a piledriver on Batista. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Tag to Scotty 2 Hotty. Scotty 2 Hotty floors Batista. Worm!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over [B]WINNER[/B]: Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi [B]Rosey vs John Cena. [/B] Match Background: None. The Match: John Cena takes a right hand to the temple from Rosey. Rosey hits a piledriver on John Cena. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Covers for a quick two count. Rosey misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Rosey is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. BAAACK Body drop by Rosey gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. John Cena scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Rosey by Cena. Remember when that was a legit finish? Cena goes for a splash but Rosey puts the knees up. Rosey DDTs Cena, but it just looked terrible. Covers for a quick two count. Rosey scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Cena takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Rosey hits Cena. John Cena elbows Rosey in the face to break a hammerlock. Bodyslam by Cena. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Rosey! Rosey can barely stand. Here it comes - F-U. 1....2...3, it's finished. [B]WINNER:[/B] John Cena Brock Lesnar is in the ring, about to give an interview. Out from the crowd comes the debuting Psycho Sid, who attacks. Brock Lesnar can barely stand. Powerbomb! Lesnar has been laid out by Psycho Sid. Kurt Angle is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He was laying a verbal Smackdown on Triple H. [B]Triple H vs Kurt Angle[/B]. Match Background: This match is for the World Heavyweight title. The Match: HHH strikes away at Kurt Angle, not doing much damage at all. Angle reverses a waistlock. Kurt Angle gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Angle. Kurt Angle misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Emerald Fusion by Kurt Angle on HHH! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! HHH powers out of a headlock. Triple H strikes Kurt Angle with a hard blow. Weak bodyslam by HHH. Hooks the leg for a two count. Triple H turns Angle inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Kurt Angle elbows Triple H in the face to break a hammerlock. Full nelson slam on HHH. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! HHH blocks a punch. Triple H moves in for the kill. Pedigree!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! [B]WINNER[/B]: Triple H Shane McMahon is backstage, and announces that at the next show we will see Brock Lesnar and Undertaker fight one on one. [/QUOTE] The Show came to a end and I was finally declared champion. I was very shocked that Vince did not make a single appeareance through the whole show. I still wonder if I am still going to be owner or not. I will have to wait and see tomorrow at HQ. As for now, I headed to my hotel. OOC: Well there is Vince's Last Show. I hope you guys liked it because I already like where this is going!

Archived