WWE: Starting Over, An EWR Diary

[I]Note: Although based strongly on the real life situation of WWE, some events may vary.[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3659/wwelogott6.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Starting Over[/SIZE][/CENTER] Well, Vince didn't quite want to [I]start over[/I] as much as counteract the media. The Benoit situation was beginning to lead to some serious heat for WWE. He figured that if he can change enough of his company for the better (externally and internally), he'd be able to bounce back to his benefit! First, he'd need to "fix" the wellness policy, which would amount to some subtle tweaks and rewording of what was already in place. Really, what else could he do to it? Then, he'd make some roster adjustments to make it seem like something was happening. He knew some of his wrestlers weren't big draws, and he knew some of them were worth pushing a bit. If he could pull this off, he'd be safe from the media storm, and draw some nice ratings! It was perfect! He needed to make an appearance, and he'd start with Smackdown... [SIZE="5"]Roster:[/SIZE] [B]Faces[/B] [I]Heels[/I] Tweeners [U]Injured at Start of Game[/U] [IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7426/rlogoeb3.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Main Eventers:[/SIZE] [B]John Cena [U]Shawn Michaels Triple H[/U][/B] [I]Randy Orton[/I] [SIZE="4"]Upper Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] [I] Ken Kennedy King Booker Umaga[/I] [SIZE="4"]Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]Brian Kendrick Jeff Hardy Paul London Santino Marella Super Crazy The Sandman[/B] [I]Carlito Chris Masters Shelton Benjamin Snitsky William Regal[/I] [SIZE="4"]Lower Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]JTG Robbie McAllister Rory McAllister Shad ValVenis[/B] [I]Charlie Haas Daivari Lance Cade Trevor Murdoch[/I] [SIZE="4"]Openers:[/SIZE] [B]Cody Rhodes[/B] [SIZE="4"]Managers:[/SIZE] [B]Dusty Rhodes (w/ Cody Rhodes)[/B] [I]Armando Alejandro Estrada (w/ Umaga) Queen Sharmell (w/ King Booker)[/I] [SIZE="4"]Divas:[/SIZE] [B]Candice Michelle Maria Mickie James[/B] [I]Beth Phoenix Jillian Hall Melina[/I] [SIZE="4"]Announcers:[/SIZE] Jerry “The King” Lawler Jim Ross [SIZE="4"]Authority Figures:[/SIZE] [I]Jonathan Coachman[/I] [IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4971/slogoeh6.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Main Eventers:[/SIZE] [B]Batista [U]The Undertaker[/B] [I]Edge[/I][/U] [SIZE="4"]Upper Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]Matt Hardy [U]Rey Mysterio[/U] Ric Flair[/B] Kane [I] Mark Henry The Great Khali[/I] [SIZE="4"]Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]Jim Duggan Jimmy Wang Yang[/B] [I]Chavo Guerrero Dave Taylor Finlay [U]Gregory Helms[/U] Hardcore Holly Kenny Dykstra Montel Vontavious Porter[/I] [SIZE="4"]Lower Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]Brett Major Brian Major Eugene Funaki Chuck Palumbo[/B] [I]Deuce Domino Jamie Noble Shannon Moore[/I] [SIZE="4"]Managers:[/SIZE] [I]Hornswoggle (w/ Finlay) Cherry (w/ Deuce and Domino)[/I] [SIZE="4"]Divas:[/SIZE] [B]Ashley Maryse Torrie Wilson[/B] [I]Kristal Marshall Michelle McCool Victoria[/I] [SIZE="4"]Announcers:[/SIZE] John Bradshaw Layfield Michael Cole [SIZE="4"]Authority Figures:[/SIZE] [B]Teddy Long[/B] [IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2328/elogoxd9.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Main Eventers:[/SIZE] [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] [SIZE="4"]Upper Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]CM Punk[/B] [I] John Morrison[/I] [SIZE="4"]Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] [I]Big Daddy V Elijah Burke Kevin Thorn Marcus Cor Von[/I] [SIZE="4"]Lower Midcarders:[/SIZE] [B]Balls Mahoney Stevie Richards[/B] The Boogeyman [I]Nunzio Matt Striker Mike Knox The Miz[/I] [SIZE="4"]Divas:[/SIZE] [B]Brooke Kelly Kelly Layla El[/B] [SIZE="4"]Announcers:[/SIZE] Tazz Joey Styles [SIZE="5"]No Brand[/SIZE] [B]Mick Foley Steve Austin[/B] [I]Shane McMahon Stephanie McMahon Vince McMahon[/I] [B][U]So, there! I'll start posting shows soon, within a week I think. This will be more of a cinematic look at an alternate WWE universe than a booker's diary...[/U][/B]

Almost forgot: [SIZE="5"]Champions[/SIZE] [B]WWE[/B] – John Cena [B]World Heavyweight[/B] – The Great Khali [B]ECW[/B] – John Morrison [B]WWE Tag Team[/B] – Deuce and Domino [B]World Tag Team[/B] – Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch [B]WWE Intercontinental[/B] – Umaga [B]WWE United States[/B] – Montel Montavious Porter [B]WWE Cruiserweight[/B] – Chavo Guererro [B]WWE Women’s[/B] – Candice Michelle Also, The Great American Bash did happen, but as this is an alternate universe, all feuds are off and no titles have changed hands.

Indeed... Kane ended up the only guy who is tweener now... Huh... I may have a show up sooner than I thought! I'm ahead of schedule. Keep in mind this is going to be my first long term diary. I made a TNA one, but it died out after a few months... I'll accept any pointers or suggestions greatfully! I also plan on making this pretty interactive.

Archived