Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM... from the ashes of PWElite!

*This dynasty is based off of my PWElite dynasty, which you check out [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17695"]here[/URL].* Sometimes, in this cut-throat business of professional wrestling, you find that a lot of people are out to help you and a lot of people are out to harm you. And in more ways than one I may add. I'm Billy Maverick, former head booker of Ring of Honor and former head booker of the now defunct, Pro-Wrestling ELITE. In September of 2006, I was fired from my position as head booker of Ring of Honor. Cary Silkin thought it was a bad move for me to put the title on Bryan Danielson rather than his pick, KENTA. Cary canned me and brought back Gabe Sapolsky. Gabe turned around and stole most of the talent that didn't walk out when I was fired and took them to Full Impact Pro in Florida. ROH was at it's lowest point and so was I, that was until one phone call changed my life. My old friend, Eric Bischoff called me and offered me a job with his new project known as Pro-Wrestling ELITE. PWElite was previously owned by Pete Ferriero and Rob Feinstein and they ran a bunch of pretty good shows until they eventually caved in and decided to call it quits. Bischoff wanted me to be the head booker for PWElite, he promised a bunch of big names and he followed through on them. PWElite was running as successfully as it could until a strain of bad luck started to set in. Jeff Jarrett opened a promotion called Ground Zero Wrestling based on the West Coast and stole a lot of the big names we were using. Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, Shane Douglas, Bam Bam Bigelow, Shane Helms, and Yoshihiro Tajiri all finished out their dates in PWElite before leaving for GZW. Before they left, Chris Jericho and Lance Storm were reunited as The Thrillseekers and made an open challenge to any team in the world. PWElite VP of Talent Relations, "Superstar" Billy Graham brought in "Wildcat" Chris Harris and "Cowboy" James Storm to take on The Thrillseekers but it was nothing doing. AMW was then scooped up in a matter of weeks by GZW. It seemed as if PWElite was done after I couldn't think of anything and booked a redundant Texas Bullrope Match between Steve Corino and Dusty Rhodes followed by a big feud between Corino and TNA's Monster Abyss, it seemed as if PWElite was regaining the stroke it needed to be on top. It was the place where young upstarts like Josh Daniels, Erik Andretti, and Frankie Kazarian were getting their big breaks as well as being the home to The Eliminators, who were recently reunited with each other. It seemed like PWElite was falling into the place of ECW and just like ECW, we fell and what a hard fall it was. That was, until someone came into the company and changed everything around. Nobody knew what was going on around us. A mysterious benefactor sent in Dave Levy, former NWA Cyberspace booker and talent to turn the company around. For the first time in my career, I was part of a booking committee along with Levy and a friend of mine by the name of Mike Sanz. Levy, Sanz, and I went to town on the world of professional wrestling and revamped the entire PWElite brand. It was no longer Pro-Wrestling ELITE either, we were now known as PRO-WRESTLING MAGNUM.

[B][U]PWMAGNUM.COM NEWS and HEADLINES Owner? First Event? MUCH MORE![/U][/B] - [B]Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM[/B] Booking Committee Member, Dave Levy is currently finalizing a card for the first MAGNUM event. Currently, MAGNUM is slated to be running out of the Elmwood Park Rec Center in Elmwood Park, New Jersey. Wrestling has never been held at this building and the building reps are worried that they are entering into a black hole. Levy said he has told the building reps not to worry and it will be clean, family entertainment. - A lot of people are speculating who the owner of the company is. Dave Levy knows but he will not reveal the information until the time is right. Some names that are being thrown around are: UXW's Frank Goodman, Dusty Rhodes, and former XPW Promoter, Rob Black. - Chris Hero was confirmed to be appearing at the first event. His role is currently unknown but some say he will have a big part in the company's future. Stay tuned, the card for "Straight Shootin" will be posted soon!

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]STRAIGHT SHOOTIN'[/SIZE] July 28th, 2007 Elmwood Park Rec Center Elmwood Park, New Jersey [B]MAGNUM Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Fatal Four Way Elimination Match[/I] Chris Hero vs. Sean Waltman vs. Roderick Strong vs. Colt Cabana [B]MAGNUM Tag Team Championship[/B] [I]30 Minute Iron Man Tag Team Match[/I] The Briscoe Brothers vs. The S.A.T. Alex Shelley vs. Josh Daniels [B]MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Aerial Assault Gauntlet Match[/I] Including: Azrieal, Archadia, Javi-Air, Grim Reefer, Damian Dragon, and 3 more participants! Boogalou vs. "Lord" Jasin Karloff "Preacher" John Cannon vs. Papadon NYWC Interstate Championship Ken Scampi(c) vs. Tony Burma The Hall Brothers from NWA Virginia will be in tag team action![/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/Logo.jpg[/IMG] becomes [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/pwmagnumlogo-1.jpg[/IMG] A brief history of Pro-Wrestling ELITE is listed below: More than two years ago, International High Powered Wrestling(IHPW) promoter Peter Ferriero decided to give up promoting wrestling shows for good. That was, until he came to a realization. Something inside him decided to create a new promotion known as Pro-Wrestling ELITE. The first show took place on January 28th, 2005 in Boonton, New Jersey at the Elks Lodge and boasted an amazing card but the only issue was, it was IHPW under a different name. That show saw current ECW star Matt Striker take on Josh Daniels for the PWElite Heavyweight Championship as well as current TNA star Jay Lethal taking on current OVW star, Mike Kruel for the PWElite Interstate Championship. The main event saw a basically unknown Erik Andretti take on Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake. Nothing else was done with PWElite until Rob Feinstein and RF Video got involved. In January 2006, exactly one year from their first show, PWElite put on one hell of a show from the Daress Theatre in Boonton, NJ. This time, Sal and Vito Thomaselli showed up to defend their IWA-Mid South Tag Team championships. Tommy Dreamer also made a rare appearance and took on MANA in a hardcore match. The main event saw indy sensation Chris Hero go up against current FCW star, Harry Smith in the match of the night. After the main event, the advertised SABU made an appearance and defeated MANA in another hardcore match. PWElite returned to the Daress Theatre once again on March 24th that saw the debut of AJ Styles as he went up against Harry Smith. Homicide destroyed MANA in a brutal match. Current WWE star, Charlie Haas took on Xavier in the match of the night. One more time, PWElite graced the wrestling ring. This time, a ladies show that ended up becoming a mixed show because of the lack of women at the building in Union City, NJ. This show was a disaster and shouldn't even be remembered, let alone talked about. That was all from PWElite until September 2006 when Eric Bischoff decided to open the promotion with former ROH booker, Billy Maverick as the booker. They ran 16 shows and most were successful. Check back tomorrow for a complete result listing of EVERY show when the promotion was owned by Eric Bischoff![/CENTER]

[CENTER]This is a comprehensive list of all the shows Pro-Wrestling ELITE ever put on under the Eric Bischoff era. All matches in red are dark matches or taped for PWElite.com. [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/BreakingGroundLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]PWElite Breaking Ground[/B] [I]The Elite Arena (The Animal House) Philadelphia, PA[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Los Maximos defeated The Stampede Bulldogs CW Anderson defeated Erik Andretti[/COLOR] Frankie Kazarian defeated Josh Daniels Justin Credible defeated Jay Lethal and Chris Hero Jerry Lynn defeated Joey Image Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Spike Dudley The Dudley Boyz defeated The Eliminators Danny Doring defeated Matt Bentley Chris Jericho defeated Bam Bam Bigelow Shane Douglas defeated Lance Storm [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/RTSLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]PWElite Raising the Stakes[/B] [I]The Pocono Arena Pocono Summit, PA[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Xavier and Harry Smith defeated The T-Byrds CW Anderson defeated Matt Striker[/COLOR] John Kronus defeated Josh Daniels Lance Storm defeated TJ Wilson and Chris Hero Jerry Lynn and Jay Lethal defeated Los Maximos Spike Dudley defeated Trent Acid Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Justin Credible Shane Helms defeated Danny Doring Chris Jericho defeated Matt Bentley The Dudley Boyz defeated Bam Bam Bigelow and Shane Douglas [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/DAFLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]PWElite Diamonds are Forever[/B] [I]The Daress Theatre Boonton, NJ[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Xavier defeated Erik Andretti CW Anderson defeated Joey Image[/COLOR] John Kronus defeated Matt Striker Chris Hero defeated Jay Lethal Perry Saturn defeated Josh Daniels Frankie Kazarian defeated Trent Acid Los Maximos defeated The Stampede Bulldogs PWElite Openweight Quarter-Finals: Justin Credible defeated Danny Doring PWElite Openweight Quarter-Finals: Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Jerry Lynn PWElite Openweight Quarter-Finals: Lance Storm defeated Matt Bentley PWElite Openweight Quarter-Finals: Chris Jericho defeated Shane Helms Bam Bam Bigelow, Shane Douglas, and Steve Corino defeated Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Spike Dudley [B]PWElite From All Angles[/B] [I]The Elite Arena Philadelphia, PA[/I] [COLOR="Red"]The Stampede Bulldogs defeated The T-Byrds[/COLOR] Chris Hero defeated CW Anderson The Eliminators defeated Jerry Lynn and Josh Daniels Frankie Kazarian defeated Xavier Shane Helms defeated Jay Lethal and Matt Striker Elix Skipper defeated Trent Acid PWElite Openweight Semi-Finals: Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Lance Storm Steve Corino defeated Danny Doring Shane Douglas defeated Spike Dudley Bubba Ray Dudley defeated Bam Bam Bigelow PWElite Openweight Semi-Finals: Chris Jericho defeated Justin Credible Kurt Angle defeated Matt Bentley [B]PWElite Openweight Finals[/B] [I]Baker Ballroom Dover, NJ[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Glenn Gilberti defeated Damian Dragon Trent Acid defeated Erik Andretti[/COLOR] Xavier defeated Joey Image Justin Credible defeated Chris Hero Lance Storm defeated Matt Striker Jay Lethal defeated CW Anderson Jerry Lynn and Josh Daniels defeated Los Maximos The Eliminators defeated The Stampede Bulldogs Elix Skipper drew with Shane Helms Kurt Angle and Danny Doring defeated Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazarian Spike Dudley defeated Bam Bam Bigelow Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Chris Jericho to win the PWElite Openweight Championship Steve Corino and Shane Douglas defeated The Dudley Boyz [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/SPLogocopy.jpg[/IMG] [B]PWElite Simply Phenomenal[/B] [I]The New Yorker Hotel New York City, NY[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Damian Dragon defeated Billy Maverick[/COLOR] Trent Acid defeated Joey Image CW Anderson defeated Erik Andretti PWElite Tag Team Championship Quarter-Finals: Xavier and Jay Lethal defeated Chris Hero and Matt Striker PWElite Tag Team Championship Quarter-Finals: Jerry Lynn and Josh Daniels defeated The Eliminators Frankie Kazarian defeated Xavier in a Double-Duty Match PWElite Tag Team Championship Quarter-Finals: Los Maximos defeated The Impact Players Shane Helms defeated Danny Doring and Elix Skiipper PWElite Tag Team Championship Quarter-Finals: Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazrian defeated The Stampede Bulldogs Chris Jericho defeated Kurt Angle 6-Man Tag Team Match: The Triple Threat defeated The Dudley Boyz Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated AJ Styles to retain the PWElite Openweight Championship [B]PWElite Redemption[/B] [I]Global Pro Arena Salem, NH[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Damian Dragon and TJ Wilson defeated The T-Byrds[/COLOR] Trent Acid defeated CW Anderson Harry Smith defeated Matt Striker PWElite Tag Team Championship Semi-Finals: Los Maximos defeated Xavier and Jay Lethal Danny Doring defeated Chris Hero PWElite Tag Team Championship Semi-Finals: Jerry Lynn and Josh Daniels defeated Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazarian Elix Skipper and Shane Helms defeated The Eliminators Justin Credible defeated Lance Storm Spike Dudley defeated Steve Corino The Dudley Boyz defeated Shane Douglas Kurt Angle defeated AJ Styles Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Chris Jericho to retain the PWElite Openweight Championship [B]PWElite Battle Zone[/B] [I]The Pocono Arena Pocono Summit, PA[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Damian Dragon defeated Bam Bam Bigelow[/COLOR] The Stampede Bulldogs defeated The T-Byrds Xavier defeated Matt Striker and Trent Acid CW Anderson defeated Chris Hero PWElite Tag Team Championship Finals: Los Maximos drew with Jerry Lynn and Josh Daniels Matt Bentley defeated Frankie Kazarian Elix Skipper defeated Jay Lethal Chris Jericho defeated Spike Dudley, Danny Doring, and Justin Credible D-Von Dudley defeated Steve Corino Shane Douglas defeated Bubba Ray Dudley Kurt Angle defeated Lance Storm Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Shane Helms to retain the PWElite Openweight Championship In between shows, PWElite began taping for their syndicated television show known as Elite TV that never came to be. It ended up getting released on a DVD set for internet fans. Each taping, three matches were taped for PWElite.com and three matches were taped for their syndicated show. The New Yorker Hotel in New York City became the official venue for each taping! [B]PWElite Elite TV Taping #1[/B] [I]The New Yorker Hotel New York City, NY[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Jay Lethal defeated Matt Striker Trent Acid defeated Xavier Spike Dudley defeated Matt Bentley[/COLOR] Los Maximos defeated Jerry Lynn and Josh Daniels for the PWElite Tag Team Championships The Dudley Boyz drew with Shane Douglas and Steve Corino Kurt Angle and Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated The Thrillseekers [B]PWElite/Z1MAX Joint Card[/B] [I]Korakuen Hall Toyko, Japan[/I] [COLOR="Red"]The Stampede Bulldogs defeated Chris Hero and Matt Striker Trent Acid defeated Joey Image[/COLOR] Josh Daniels defeated Jerry Lynn Matt Bentley and Frankie Kazarian defeated The Eliminators Justin Credible defeated Jay Lethal Los Maximos defeated Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka(Team Black) to retain the PWElite Tag Team Championships The Predator and Spike Dudley defeated Shane Douglas and Shane Helms Lance Storm and CW Anderson defeated Steve Corino and Yakuta Yoshie Elix Skipper defeated Shinsuke Z Yamagasa Shinjiro Otani defeated Chris Jericho Sabu defeated MANA Kurt Angle defeated Takao Omori Masato Tanaka defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri [B]PWElite Elite TV Taping #2[/B] [I]The New Yorker Hotel New York City, NY[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Jay Lethal defeated Shinsuke Z Yamagasa Team Black defeated Los Maximos Justin Credible defeated Elix Skipper[/COLOR] Chris Jericho defeated Jerry Lynn Kurt Angle defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri, Lance Storm, and Shane Helms Shane Douglas and Steve Corino defeated The Dudley Boyz [B]PWElite Light It Up[/B] [I]The New Yorker Hotel New York City, NY[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Matt Striker defeated Damian Dragon Xavier defeated Erik Andretti[/COLOR] Joey Image defeated Shinsuke Z Yamagasa Chris Hero drew MANA The Stampede Bulldogs defeated Team Black Trent Acid defeated Jay Lethal and Josh Daniels Chris Jericho defeated CW Anderson Los Maximos defeated The Eliminators to retain the PWElite Tag Team Championships Jerry Lynn defeated Elix Skipper Shane Helms defeated Matt Bentley Steve Corino defeated Danny Doring Kurt Angle defeated Justin Credible Shane Douglas defeated Frankie Kazarian Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Lance Storm [B]PWElite Elite TV Taping #3[/B] [I]The New Yorker Hotel New York City, NY[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Chris Hero defeated Xavier Los Maximo defeated The Stampede Bulldogs The Eliminators defeated Jerry Lynn and Josh Daniels[/COLOR] Elix Skipper defeated Matt Bentley Steve Corino and Lance Storm defeated Abyss and Justin Credible Kurt Angle and Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Chris Jericho [B]PWElite No Remorse[/B] [I]The New Yorker Hotel New York City, NY[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Damian Dragon defeated Shinsuke Z Yamagasa Erik Andretti defeated Matt Striker[/COLOR] Trent Acid and Chris Hero defeated The Stampede Bulldogs MANA defeated CW Anderson The Eliminators defeated Jay Lethal and Xavier Shane Helms defeated Joey Image Los Maximos defeated Team Black Lance Storm defeated Jerry Lynn Elix Skipper defeated Frankie Kazarian Eric Bischoff defeated Dusty Rhodes Justin Credible defeated Matt Bentley Kurt Angle defeated Chris Jericho Steve Corino defeated Abyss Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Shane Douglas [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/CagedWarfare.jpg[/IMG] [B]PWElite Caged Warfare[/B] [I]The Ocean City Convention Center Ocean City, MD[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Team Black defeated The T-Byrds Josh Daniels defeated Damian Dragon[/COLOR] Xavier defeated Shinsuke Z Yamagasa Trent Acid, Chris Hero, and Matt Striker defeated CW Anderson and The Stampede Bulldogs Shane Helms defeated Jay Lethal Los Maximos defeated The Eliminators MANA defeated Jerry Lynn Lance Storm defeated Danny Doring Chris Jericho defeated Justin Credible Billy Kidman and Elix Skipper defeated Frankie Kazarian and Matt Bentley Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Kurt Angle Abyss defeated Steve Corino in a Cage Match with Dusty Rhodes as the referee [B]PWElite Bunkhouse Brawl[/B] [I]Baker Ballroom Dover, NJ[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Trent Acid and Matt Striker defeated Team Black Erik Andretti defeated Damian Dragon[/COLOR] Xavier defeated Josh Daniels Chris Hero defeated CW Anderson Shane Helms defeated Frankie Kazarian Los Maximos defeated The Stampede Bulldogs Elix Skipper defeated MANA Justin Credible drew with Jerry Lynn Billy Kidman defeated Matt Bentley The Thrillseekers defeated America's Most Wanted Steve Austin interupted Shane Douglas and gave him a Stone Cold Stunner Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Abyss Dusty Rhodes defeated Steve Corino in a Bunkhouse Brawl [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM presents Straight Shootin' Results[/B] July 28th, 2007 Elmwood Park Rec Center Elmwood Park, New Jersey Dave Levy comes to the ring and makes a general announcement about the debut show of Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM. He welcomes everyone to the show until Havok and Monsta Mack walk in the front door, screaming and yelling that they weren't booked at the show. Levy tells them they had enough slots filled for the card and maybe they'll be considered for the next show. Mack gets angry and grabs Levy by the shirt collar as security tries to restrain him. Levy tells both competitors that they are welcome to sit and enjoy the show but under no circumstances are they going to be working it. Mack and Havok kick two fans out of their front row seats and steal their sodas as they sit. [B]Boogalou defeated Jasin Karloff[/B] Boogalou defeated Lord Jasin Karloff in a decent match. Boogalou was very over with the fans and used the Boogalou Bomb to win the match over the rookie Karloff. The Hall Brothers come to the ring and are announced to the crowd as being from NWA Virginia. No opponents are named until Havok and Monsta Mack jump the guardrail. Security tries to restrain the two monsters as Dave Levy comes to the ring. Havok asks why the Hall Brothers were booked and not Mack and him. Levy says if they want to prove themselves they can take on the Hall Brothers right now and if they lose, they aren't booked for the next show. Mack and Havok both agree to the terms and they attack Ross and James Hall. [B]The Hall Brothers defeated Monsta Mack and Havok[/B] Ross and James Hall won the match on a fluke after Ross hit Havok with a dropkick and James rolled him up and pulled his tights for a three count. After the match, both Hall Brothers hightailed it backstage. Mack and Havok destroy furniture around the ringside area until they are escorted out of the building by security. [B]Papadon defeated John Cannon[/B] Papadon has really come into his own and showed it when he defeated John Cannon after a package piledriver. Papadon noticed some girls as ringside and began to hit on them before he went backstage. [B]NYWC Interstate Championship Ken Scampi retained against Tony Burma[/B] NYWC Interstate Champion Ken Scampi defeated Tony Burma in a hard fought battle. Scampi hit Burma with a leaping DDT from the top rope. After the match, Scampi was interviewed at ringside by Tara Charisma. Scampi told MAGNUM officials that they be better ready for a war because next month he is bringing the rest of the NYWC and they are going to take over. The Hall Brothers were signing some autographs by the front door as they were leaving the building and out of no where, Havok and Monsta Mack barge through the door and attack them. Havok knocks over a fan who was innocently in the way of the action. MAGNUM owner Billy Stanford and head booker Mike Sanz come out to the scene of the action and try to reason with Havok and Mack but they were attacked as well. Dave Levy has security physically escort Havok and Mack out of the building. Levy apologizes to the fans and told them that MAGNUM isn't done with those two yet. [B]Alex Shelley defeated Josh Daniels[/B] In one of the matches of the night, Alex Shelley beat Josh Daniels after a Shellshock. Daniels almost had the win as he locked in the Texas Cloverleaf onto Shelley. Austin Aries came to the ring as Daniels had the hold locked on and smashed Daniels in the face with a chair. The referee was busy checking to see if Shelley was going to tap out and did not see the interference by Aries. After the match, Josh Daniels challenged both Alex Shelley and Austin Aries to a tag team match next month. [B]MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Aerial Assault Gauntlet Match[/I] [B]Azrieal defeated Archadia, Javi-Air, Grim Reefer, Damian Dragon, Quiet Storm, Amazing Red, and Matt Sydal to win the MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Championship.[/B] The match started off with Damian Dragon and Amazing Red in the ring. Red ended up eliminating Dragon and out came Quiet Storm. Red pinned Storm after some back and forth action. Red seemed to be a little tired as his former partner Grim Reefer came to the ring. Reefer locked on the Chronic Crossface and Red tapped out. Archadia came to the ring and brawled with Reefer outside the ring for a bit. Reefer's manager Strangler Nick hit Archadia with a low blow and Reefer rolled him into the ring. Reefer hit a springboard flipping senton bomb and eliminated him. Out came Javi-Air, who was also eliminated quite easily by Reefer. Matt Sydal then came to the ring accompanied by Austin Aries and Alex Shelley. Sydal pinned Reefer after a Here We Go Driver. Sydal stood in the ring awaiting the last entrant to the gauntlet, Azrieal. Azrieal came to the ring and stood face to face with Sydal. Both men just got back from a tour of Japan's Dragon Gate promotion and they knew each other quite well. They went back and forth for a while until Azrieal hit the Ova Dose on Sydal for the three count. Alex Shelley and Austin Aries got into the ring and began to attack Azrieal until Josh Daniels rushed to the ring to make the save. Aries, Shelley, and Sydal took off through the crowd as Daniels helped the new MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Champion to his feet. [B]MAGNUM Tag Team Championship[/B] [I]30 Minute Iron Man Tag Team Match[/I] [B]The Briscoe Brothers defeated The S.A.T. (2-1) to win the MAGNUM Tag Team Championship.[/B] Jay and Mark Briscoe went into this match with everything they had and in the end it worked because they won the match 2 falls to 1 fall. The S.A.T. showed respect to the Briscoes after the match was over but Jay and Mark instead attacked Jose and Joel Maximo with the title belts they just won. Amazing Red, Quiet Storm, and Javi-Air rushed to the ring to make the save for their "familia," as Storm called it. He got on the microphone and yelled at The Briscoes in spanish and then repeated himself in english. Storm told the fans and The Briscoes that they were looking at the familia, they were looking at the "Latin Souls." [B]MAGNUM Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Fatal Four Way Elimination Match[/I] [B]Colt Cabana defeated Chris Hero, Sean Waltman, and Roderick Strong to win the MAGNUM Heavyweight Championship.[/B] "Classic" Colt Cabana was the crowd favorite in this match. Chris Hero didn't take kindly to the fans' hatred to him and showed it when he punched a fan who pulled his hair on the outside of the ring. Roderick Strong and Sean Waltman seemed to form some sort of an alliance that ended when Waltman turned on Strong. Waltman hit Strong with the X-Factor and pinned him, eliminating him from the match. Waltman was then eliminated shortly thereafter by Chris Hero. Hero seemed to have the match won as he worked over Cabana's knee. Colt was barely able to walk but was able to hit Hero with the Colt 45 double underhook backbreaker for the win. After the match, Hero viciously attacked Colt's left knee with a steel chair. Hero placed Colt's knee inside the steel chair and was about to jump off the second rope onto it until the whole locker room cleared out to stop him. Hero rolled out of the ring and walked out the front door, seemingly not caring about Colt Cabana's knee.[/CENTER]

[B]From the Desk of MAGNUM Director of Authority, Dave Levy:[/B] I would like to personally thank everyone that made our first event a success. We packed an incredible 558 fans into the Elmwood Park Rec Center. The building reps are very happy with our professionalism and conduct. The Elmwood Park Rec Center is going to become the exclusive home to Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM. Of all the money brought in every event, the building will receive 5% of the earnings which will help pay for their new football field. The actions Chris Hero took at the first event were unacceptable. Our champion, Colt Cabana was quoted during a post-match interview saying that he is going to get revenge on Chris Hero at the next show titled "We Mean War!" held from the Elmwood Park Rec Center. Cabana will be making his first title defense against Hero in the main event of the night. Monsta Mack and Havok are definitely going to be in for some severe punishment for their actions at our first event. They forced themselves onto the show, embarassing themselves in the process. Not only did they embarass themselves but they took actions into their own hands by trying to injure Ross and James, the Hall Brothers. They will be dealt with accordingly. The new MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Champion Azrieal has apparently started up a feud with Generation Next of Alex Shelley, Austin Aries, and Matt Sydal. Azrieal has been chosen as Josh Daniels' tag team partner at [B]We Mean War[/B] when they go up against Shelley and Aries. In addition to all that, many more matches will be signed in the coming weeks for our next event. MAGNUM Talent Relations are currently looking out for unutilized and underrated talent in the area to bring into the company. Until next time, this has been the MAGNUM Director of Authority. [SIZE="5"][FONT="Mistral"]Dave Levy[/FONT][/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
[CENTER][FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="5"]Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]We Mean War![/SIZE] August 18th, 2007 Elmwood Park Rec Center Elmwood Park, New Jersey [B]MAGNUM Heavyweight Championship[/B] Colt Cabana(c) vs. Chris Hero [B]MAGNUM Tag Team Championship[/B] The Briscoe Brothers(c) vs. The S.A.T. Devon "Crowbar" Storm vs. The Blue Meanie [B]Tag Team Grudge Match[/B] Alex Shelley & Austin Aries vs. Josh Daniels & Azrieal Havok & Monsta Mack vs. The Hall Brothers Quiet Storm vs. Matt Sydal [B]NYWC will be in the house to make a statement![/B] And much more![/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER][B]Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM presents We Mean War! Results[/B] August 18th, 2007 Elmwood Park Rec Center Elmwood Park, New Jersey The show begins with MAGNUM management Billy Stanford, Mike Sanz, and Dave Levy in the ring. They state to the fans in attendance that Havok and Monsta Mack's actions will be not be tolerated and if anything like that happens again, they will be banned from working any shows in the state of New Jersey. Upon this being said, Monsta Mack and Havok make their way to the ring through the crowd. Mack slides into the ring and grabs the microphone out of Stanford's hands. Mack tells all three of them that him and Havok do whatever they want, whenever they want. Mack says that being banned isn't a threat because he will defy any rules or laws in order to make a living. Havok gets on the microphone and accuses the MAGNUM management team of denying him and Mack a chance to make a living and feed their families. Dave Levy explains to them that isn't the case, they are worried for the fans' safety, the other wrestlers' safety as well as their own safety. Mack laughs a little bit and slugs Levy in the mouth knocking him down. Stanford and Sanz are both taken out by Mack and Havok with duel powerslams. The locker room empties as Mack and Havok raise their hands high and leave through the crowd. Various wrestlers attend to Stanford, Sanz, and Levy. [B]Matt Sydal defeated Quiet Storm[/B] This was definitely a great opener for a show with Sydal accompanied by Aries and Shelley, who were doing commentary. Sydal took the victory after using the Sydal Star Press on Quiet Storm. Storm was accompanied to the ring by Bandido Jr. who is apparently now a part of the Latin Souls. [B]Papadon defeated CJ O'Doyle[/B] Papadon continues his impressive record at the second MAGNUM show by defeating CJ O'Doyle with a package piledriver. If Papadon continues this reign of success, he will definitely be line for a shot at the MAGNUM Heavyweight Championship. After much debate, the MAGNUM management team refused to allow Havok and Monsta Mack compete in their scheduled match against The Hall Brothers tonight. Dave Levy came to the ring and explained to the fans that this match will not happen. But The Hall Brothers will still have a match, when they go up against The Society of Ventrue consisting of Preacher John Cannon and Lord Jasin Karloff. [B]The Society of Ventrue vs. The Hall Brothers was declared a no contest[/B] This was turning out to be a very good match until Havok and Monsta Mack jumped the guardrail once more and attacked both teams. Both teams fired back and began to fight on the same side trying to defend the honor of Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM against Havok and Mack. Havok and Mack were outnumbered and took off through the crowd again as Dave Levy screamed at them on the microphone that they will never work in this business again. [B]Devon "Crowbar" Storm defeated The Blue Meanie[/B] Both competitors were leery of one another as this was the first meeting between them. Storm ended up getting the win after a moonsault press with a chair pressed to his chest. Storm showed his class by helping Meanie up after the match and embracing with him. As Devon Storm was making his way back to the locker room, he was attacked by NYWC Interstate Champion, Ken Scampi, Dan Barry, and NYWC Champion Dickie Rodz. Rodz got on the microphone and declared war on MAGNUM. Rodz said he is sick of these flavor of the month promotions coming along trying to win over the fans. He said that NYWC has been around for 4 years and nobody seems to notice. Rodz is challenging Storm and two other MAGNUM wrestlers to a 6-Man Tag Team Match at the next show. [B]Alex Shelley & Austin Aries defeated Josh Daniels & Azrieal[/B] MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Champion Azrieal teamed up with Josh Daniels to take on Alex Shelley and Austin Aries in a grudge match stemming from the first show last month. It was a very good back and forth match, but in the end, Aries caught Daniels with a brainbuster and got the three count. Shelley and Aries continued to beat on Daniels, but Azrieal did not make the save. He walked away from the ring leaving his partner to get beaten down. Aries and Shelley said they are going to be watching the tag team championship match closely as they plan on taking on the champions at the next show. [B]MAGNUM Tag Team Championship The S.A.T. defeated The Briscoe Brothers via DQ[/B] This was definitely the match of the night, in terms of wrestling ability that is. Joel and Jose took Jay and Mark to the limit and almost won the titles but in the end Joel got so frustrated with not being able to keep Jay down for a three count that he grabbed a chair and smashed it over Jay's head causing a disqualification. Jose was obviously upset with Joel but they quickly forgot their troubles when Austin Aries and Alex Shelley came to the ring to berate both Maximos. Joel and Jose didn't take kindly to their words and challenged them to a match next month. Shelley denied saying he and Aries had bigger fish to fry in The Briscoes for the tag titles. There will be more on that later. [B]MAGNUM Heavyweight Championship Colt Cabana retained against Chris Hero[/B] Colt Cabana had his left knee heavily wrapped going into this contest. Some backstage sources say that Cabana was not medically cleared to compete but he is not one to back down from a challenge, especially as a champion. Hero was able to overcome Cabana's fast thinking and comedy by kicking his knee out from under him. Cabana fell to mat clutching his knee in pain as Hero continued to beat on him. Hero certainly had the match won after a vicious lariat but as Hero bent down to pick him up, Cabana hooked Hero's head and rolled him up in an inside cradle getting the three count. Cabana rolled to the outside and celebrated with his title belt. As he celebrated the win, Roderick Strong jumped the guardrail and began to attack Cabana's left knee. Strong smashed his knee with a steel chair and rolled him into the ring. Strong became face to face with Chris Hero, who proceeded to attack Cabana as well. Strong pulled Cabana over to the ringpost and applied a figure four leglock to Cabana whose legs were wrapped around the ringpost. Hero was choking Cabana with the steel chair as Strong applied pressure to the leglock. They finally released the hold and embraced one another. Hero grabbed a microphone and began to speak. He stated that this is only the beginning. Not only will Colt Cabana go through immense pain and displeasure but the whole MAGNUM roster will courtesy of The Empire Saints.[/CENTER]

[B]From the Desk of MAGNUM Director of Authority, Dave Levy:[/B] Once again, Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM makes history with an incredible card from Elmwood Park, New Jersey! "Classic" Colt Cabana will get a chance for revenge against the man who attacked him at We Mean War, Roderick Strong. Strong returned to MAGNUM by jumping the guardrail after Cabana's match with Chris Hero. Apparently, Hero and Strong formed some sort of an alliance known as The Empire Saints. During a post-match interview Hero was quoted saying, "Cabana and the entire locker room is going to feel wrath of The Empire Saints. The punishment Cabana went through is only the beginning of what is to become a very displeasant career in Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM." Chris Hero will be on the next show, but his presence is not known as of yet. Josh Daniels will get a chance to get back at the MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Champion, Azrieal. At We Mean War, Azrieal walked out on Daniels as he was getting beaten by Alex Shelley and Austin Aries. Daniels will get a shot at Azrieal's championship in Azrieal's first title defense. Speaking of Alex Shelley and Austin Aries, they have challenged The Briscoe Brothers for the MAGNUM Tag Team Championships, but I honestly do not believe they have earned that title shot yet. Shelley and Aries will be going up against Joel and Jose, the S.A.T. after their actions at We Mean War! Now, many people have asked me what I plan on doing to Monsta Mack and Havok constantly attacking MAGNUM officials and getting involved in matches, a statement will be made about them at the next show titled "Doing It All Over." A finalized card will be announced in the coming weeks, stay tuned! Until next time, this has been the MAGNUM Director of Authority. [SIZE="5"][FONT="Mistral"]Dave Levy[/FONT][/SIZE]

[CENTER][B]Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM presents Doing It All Over[/B] September 29th, 2007 Elmwood Park Rec Center Elmwood Park, New Jersey [B]MAGNUM Heavyweight Championship[/B] Colt Cabana defends against Roderick Strong [B]MAGNUM vs. NYWC[/B] [I]6-Man Tag Team Interpromotional Match[/I] MAGNUM's Devon "Crowbar" Storm, The Blue Meanie, & Papadon vs. NYWC's Dickie Rodz, Ken Scampi, & Dan Barry [B]Grudge Match[/B] Alex Shelley & Austin Aries vs. The S.A.T. [B]MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Championship[/B] Azrieal defends against Josh Daniels Chris Hero will be action! The debuts of Team Canada's Petey Williams and Bobby Roode! [B]MAGNUM Management will issue a statement about the future of Havok and Monsta Mack![/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER]From PWMagnum.com [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/magnumcard3posternew.jpg[/IMG] A bunch of new updates have been made to our next event. One new match has been added as well as the opponents for the debuting Team Canada have been announced. A four way junior heavyweight bout has been added with the winner of the match getting a shot at the MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Championship sometime in the future. Petey Williams and Bobby Roode are making their debuts in MAGNUM and their opponents will be none other than the MAGNUM Tag Team Champions, The Briscoe Brothers in a non-title match. Jay Briscoe was quoted during an interview, "I'm glad we're going up these canadians. Once we beat them, they will be a nice addition to our list." Obviously Jay is overlooking Williams and Roode as they both have an impressive resume as well. This is going to be an incredible match! Last night, Devon "Crowbar" Storm appeared on a New York radio show to promote this event. During the interview, New York Wrestling Connection stars called in and heckled Storm, berating him and insulting MAGNUM to the point where Storm got up and left the studio out of anger. Storm will be participating in a 6-Man Tag Team Interpromotional Match when he teams with The Blue Meanie and Papadon to take on NYWC's own Dickie Rodz, Ken Scampi, Dan Barry. We're putting a lot of promotion into this event, hopefully we break the attendance record. The first event we brought in 558 fans, the second event we brought in 573 fans. Hopefully, this event will break the record and pull in our goal of 600 fans. It definitely going to be a big night for MAGNUM! We'll see you at the matches![/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Verdana"]Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM presents Doing It All Over September 29th, 2007 Elmwood Park Rec Center Elmwood Park, New Jersey[/FONT] [B]Grim Reefer defeated The Amazing Red, Archadia, and Javi-Air in a Fatal Four Way Match[/B] In this Junior Heavyweight bout, Grim Reefer overcame three other Juniors and secured a shot at the Junior Heavyweight title at the next show. Javi-Air was very over with the crowd in this match. He and Red challenged Archadia to a tag team bout next month, to which Archadia accepted. After this match, Dave Levy was shown backstage frantically looking for Billy Stanford and Mike Sanz, who have seemingly disappeared from the building. Levy doesn't know what's going on and sends out three security guards to find them. [B]The Dead Presidents defeated The Society of Ventrue[/B] Boogalou and Lo Ryda are making headwaves in MAGNUM as the promotion's most versatile tag team being able to work any type of style in any type of match. Throughout the course of the match, Damian Dragon came to ringside and handed the legal man, Jasin Karloff a skull. Karloff smashed Boogalou in the head with the skull and almost had a three count until Lo Ryda broke it up. Boogalou ended up hitting Karloff with a Boogalou Bomb as Lo Ryda nailed John Cannon with a dropkick sending him crashing into Damian Dragon on the outside. After the match, Boogalou and Lo Ryda threatened to bring in their mentor if Damian and The Society of Ventrue gets involved in their business again. [B]MAGNUM vs. NYWC[/B] [I]6-Man Tag Team Interpromotional Match[/I] [B]MAGNUM's Devon "Crowbar" Storm, The Blue Meanie, & Papadon defeated NYWC's Dickie Rodz, Ken Scampi, & Dan Barry[/B] In a pre-match stipulation, both promotions agreed that whatever team loses will not appear on the opposite's team's events anymore. Mason Raige was at ringside with Team NYWC but did not get involved. Papadon didn't seem to be too interested in the match as he was gawking and flirting with some girls at the ringside area. The Blue Meanie and Devon Storm worked well together as they both nailed Dickie Rodz with a big double clothesline. Storm then nailed a big springboard moonsault on Rodz for the win. Papadon did not get into the ring once the whole match. Meanie didn't seem too happy with Papadon. [B]MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Championship[/B] [B]Azrieal retains against Josh Daniels[/B] Josh Daniels tore into Azrieal and he had good reason. Daniels almost had the match won after he hit Azrieal with a dragon suplex. Az kicked out of the pin attempt and nailed Daniels with a shining wizard knocking him out of the ring. As Daniels was getting up, Azrieal hit him with a slingshot crossbody block to the outside. They both got back into the ring and Daniels took control by clotheslining Azrieal out of his boots. Daniels tried to hit a diving headbutt from the top rope, but Az moved and ended up hitting Daniels with the Ova Dose getting the three count. Grim Reefer came to the ring to confront Azrieal and challenged him for the title right now. Azrieal accepted but Director of Authority Dave Levy came out and told both men they can have a match next month. Reefer looked upset as Azrieal held his title up high. Dave Levy stated to the fans that Havok and Monsta Mack will no longer be working for Pro-Wrestling MAGNUM due to the actions that took place the last two shows. He also said that MAGNUM is looking to press charges against the two wrestlers due to striking individuals who were not trained professionals such as themselves. Levy then changed his statement saying that Mack and Havok aren't professionals, they are bastards. They are nothing but no good bullies who do nothing but pick on men smaller than them. As this was said, Havok and Mack walked through the front door holding Billy Stanford and Mike Sanz hostage. Mack asks for a microphone and demands that Levy give them one more match in MAGNUM otherwise Stanford and Sanz would be seriously hurt. Levy gave in to their demands as Stanford and Sanz were released and helped by security. After they were released, Levy said they will get one more match, a [B]FANS BRING THE WEAPONS MATCH[/B] next month against the team of [B]RHINO[/B] and [B]SAMOA JOE.[/B] [B]MAGNUM Tag Team Champions The Briscoe Brothers vs. Team Canada's Petey Williams & Bobby Roode in a non-title match was declared a no contest.[/B] The debut of Petey Williams and Bobby Roode were a pretty good one as they gave MAGNUM Tag Team Champions, The Briscoe Brothers a run for their money. Petey hit Mark with the Canadian Destroyer but Roode was taken out on the outside with a DDT by Jay. Jay got back into the ring and hit Petey with a one person Jay-Driller and got a two count. Alex Shelley and Austin Aries stormed the ring and attacked both Briscoe Brothers, softening them up for their title match next month. The S.A.T. also came to the ring and attacked Shelley and Aries, brawling all the way to the backstage area. Referee Mike Kehner threw the match out due to not being able to keep order as the Briscoes and Team Canada continued to brawl around the ring. Security separated the two teams and escorted them to the locker room. [B]Chris Hero defeated Erik Andretti[/B] Chris Hero tried to make quick work of Erik Andretti but Andretti gave him a hard time. Hero hit him with the Hero's Welcome followed by the Cravate to get the submission victory. Hero got on the microphone after the match and explained to the fans that his group of elite wrestlers are going to take over MAGNUM and hold all the gold, starting tonight with Roderick Strong as he takes the Heavyweight title from Colt Cabana. Erik Andretti was walking backstage to the locker room and he noticed Josh Daniels sitting on the floor with his head in his arms, upset about not winning the Junior Heavyweight Championship. Andretti gently tapped Daniels to get his attention and asked him if he was alright. Daniels popped his head up real quick and said nothing. Andretti asked him again and Daniels stood up staring at him. Andretti asked him if he was deaf or just stupid as Daniels slapped him in the mouth. Andretti responded back by charging Daniels, they began brawling on the floor of the locker room as the rest of the wrestlers separate them. [B]Grudge Match[/B] [B]Alex Shelley & Austin Aries defeated The S.A.T.[/B] Joel and Jose Maximo were the fan favorites in this contest, almost getting the win over the two TNA Superstars. In the end, Shelley hit Joel with the Shellshock as Aries came off the top rope with a 450 splash getting the three count. The Briscoe Brothers came to the ring after the match to confront Aries and Shelley and it immediately turned into a brawl. The S.A.T. and Team Canada also got involved in the brawl as they brawled to the locker room area. MAGNUM Director of Authority, Dave Levy came to the ring to announce next month's card. He announced a four way tag team bout for the MAGNUM Tag Team Championship consisting of champions, The Briscoe Brothers, The S.A.T., Team Canada, and the team of Alex Shelley and Austin Aries. He also announced Azrieal vs. Grim Reefer for the MAGNUM Junior Heavyweight Championship. He said that NYWC made another challenge and the fans will be able to vote on PWMagnum.com as to who they want to see take on NYWC Champion Dickie Rodz and Mason Raige. Levy announced one more match in a fans bring the weapons match, Monsta Mack and Havok vs. Rhino and Samoa Joe. More matches will be announced on PWMagnum.com! [B]MAGNUM Heavyweight Championship[/B] [B]Colt Cabana retains against Roderick Strong[/B] Match of the night, no doubt about it. Roderick Strong almost had the title won after he dropped Cabana with an Blue Thunder Backbreaker but Cabana kicked out. Strong hit him with a bodyslam and proceeded to climb the top rope. Cabana got up and crotched Strong on the top rope. Cabana grabbed Strong by the head and landed a Lakeshore Drive Cutter from the top rope. He pins Strong and gets the win. After the bell rang, Chris Hero stormed the ring and grabbed the MAGNUM Heavyweight title belt. Hero smashed Cabana in the head with it, knocking him down. Hero and Strong leave the ring with Hero still in possession of the belt.[/CENTER]

Archived