TNA - Cult - Big Stars Leaving?!

Hey, So I am on the verge of starting a real world game with TNA (1RC Data), and was wondering (from my knowledge of playing only C-Verse games)... When people's contracts start running up like Cage, Sting, Angle, Joe... Will they leave you right away? Since TNA is only a cult company I am sure most of them would not sign with you cause you aren't "Big Enough". But just wanted to make sure...

[QUOTE=Zobeto227;269823]Hey, So I am on the verge of starting a real world game with TNA (1RC Data), and was wondering (from my knowledge of playing only C-Verse games)... When people's contracts start running up like Cage, Sting, Angle, Joe... Will they leave you right away? Since TNA is only a cult company I am sure most of them would not sign with you cause you aren't "Big Enough". But just wanted to make sure...[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure that at least Sting and Angle stay with you on written contracts. The rest, I'm not so sure about. You may need to do a little rebuilding.

You can only sign them to PPA contracts. Christian resigns in my game, Sting always leaves. Kurt Angle's usually dead in a few months and Samoa Joe definately resigns. You can't sign anyone to Written contracts at Cult status, so they will all go to PPA's or leave.

Archived